Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:11 pm
This is a place where you sign up if you want me to set you up on a blind date between you and someone else. All you have to do is put your username and then a few simple things about yourself ,so I know who I can pair you up with. Once I have you paired up, I will send you and that person a PM and then send you to the new subforum that has been created. 'Blind Date' with yours and persons username.
PLease mention your age,and orientation

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 am
I'm doing this because I'm curious.

User name :blue_muffin_cake, 23, female, bi-romantic

I'm as easily amused as I am bored. I like books (not just literature, books in general). I'm completely rubbish at talking to people in real life (especially if I feel attracted to them). I'm a little into RPing. I feel really uncomfortable talking to people under 20.

=========
|MATCHED|
=========  

blue_muffin_cake

OwnKindOfParadise_92

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:47 pm
OwnKindOfParadise_92

Hello, I'm Bella and I'm currently 13 and Bi. I date 13-17(: I'm a poet, I love Role-Playing and simply writing for hours and hours on end. However, I'm SUPER social and utterly Sarcastic. I like Naruto, ans I'm SUPER Perverted. Lol(: I'm also open to all new things! Life is for taking chances and the love of everything music(:

=========
|MATCHED|
=========  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:50 pm
My name is Panda. I am 14, and would like to be matched up with someone around 14-16. I am Straight. I like to write poetry, stories, and lyrics, I love to sing, and I'm a bit of an insomniac, so timezone doesn't matter, but I live in the EST timezone.
I'm into reading, especially classic literature. My tastes range from Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol to Dracula by Bram Stoker. I'm also very interested in nail art and Japanese street fashion. I love rock music, especially My Chemical Romance. I want to meet someone who I can discuss trivial thngs with and shares my tastes in music.
That's about it for my loooooong application. :/

=========
|MATCHED|
=========  

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100

SoIrate

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:20 pm
i am Soirate (obviously)

my real names brett and well i enjoy being with some one around my age which is 15 and i am very affectionate (cant tell if i spelled any of that wrong haha)
i love to make others laugh and i love to be able to talk about or hear about how her day went and i am straight not bi or gay so i would like someone to have interesting conversations with

=========
|MATCHED|
=========  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 pm
Username : Xx_samantha love U_xX

Basic Stuff About Me :
Well,My Name Is Samantha and I Love Art and Crafe's and I Enjoy Hanging Out With Friends and Love To Text And Love Animals and Is Kinda Easy Going Kinda and am Acually Really Nice and Fun To Be Around With 3nodding

What am Looking For:
Am Looking For a Nice Person Who Acually Care's About Me and Isent A Cheater also Love To Be With Me and Just Is Honest With Me That Mostly What I Want and Nice Honest Cute Person heart heart heart .  

Leee_Samanthaaa

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

AnonymousInsaneInsomniac

Quotable Conventioneer

11,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:09 pm
I am AnonymousInsaneInsomniac, or A.I.I.
I only give others my real name in chat or in a PM, but I am 15 years old, female, and straight. I can be pretty shy in real life, so I figured I might have better luck over the internet... I like reading, writing, playing video games, etc. and I get along best with people who are open minded. I like to be able to talk easily with someone, since when I feel awkward I tend to "hide."
What I look for most in a guy is for him to be caring, loyal, and able to make me laugh! 3nodding heart

=========
|MATCHED|
=========  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:12 pm
Well, im practically curious and I just wanna know if there is someone out there for me ^.^
Im looking for someone whos just interested in me for me.
Thatss all I care aboutt.
BUT, Lol xD preferably a cute sensittive flirty danger n.n Lol. dnt have to be a danger thoo' :3  

LolTrollEpicnessIlIl

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50

SUP3R1azyEd-AlGurl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:35 pm
Username: SUP3R1azyEd-AlGurl

biggrin My names Ka'Leigh! Imma girl, i'm 13 and straight. I love to be.....lazy! lol. I'm very creative. I like to read. (really only fantasy books) I heart FullMetal Alchemist! biggrin I like to take pictures and draw. smile I'm a daydreamer I love to go to my own little world. I'm caring, loving, and won't stand down.

- Imma Monster hahaha!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 pm
i really wanna meet someone

my user is GiAnTsKittLeS and im 14

i love someone who can make me laugh
i love to just hangout around with my friends
and of course as u can see i love playing online games
Im really nice, sweet,and funny! please pick a great match for me!
ill admit sometimes i like being lazzy....but most of the time
i have to be doing something or i will die of bordom!!!!
I am very active i do soccer,track,cheer,and dance....yea alot!!
i luv to play basketball in my free time and....
i will always be there for u when u have problems and i will stick by your side no matter what!!!

well i hope u set me up with someone great!!
thank u! biggrin  

GiAnTsKittLeS

XxcreepystalkerfanXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:48 am
I'm redapple1 and i am currently 13

Hate:

Animal abusers

boring people

LIES!!!! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LIE TO ME

Love:

special occasions

funny things/ laughing

concerts

athletic guys

babies

puppies

family  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:25 am
king_ashelio
im 17, straight
im an actor , writer, love fantasy and scifi, shy around people and really honest, i am the best singer at my art magnet school. i dont have much of a social life for some reason and really just want to meet someone i can talk to. i have been the star in my schools plays for the past 2 years. plus am trying to get into film.  

The_dayseeker

Doting Muse

12,490 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Real Wllerd

High-functioning Bloodsucker

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 pm
Name: the real wllerd
I am 15 staright and my hobbies are Video games Music chating and just hanging out My favorite movie genres or Horror and Comedy my favorite types of music are metal death metal nu metal heavey metal hard rock some hip hop and some techno i watch anime like bleach, inuyasha and eureka seven my favorite band is Avengend Sevenfold. I read a little bit but i only read horror, thriller, and fantasy novels i also watch some fantasy shows and i like paranormal shows also i also watch comedy shows i am a drummer in the school band.
I hope that someone gets matched up with me  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces