Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheInfamousKingCupcake

Demonic Titan

10,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:38 pm
Name: Tyler, Most just Call me...never.
Info: well i really love reading, fantasy is my crutch. i want to be a writer/ teacher some day. I am a role player on here. I'm looking for...anything really. friends or something more. pm me if you want to talk more.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:17 am
★★★★✧*✦ About Me ✦*✧★★★★

❈❈❈❈☩☩♰ ♰☩☩❈❈❈❈

Username: brookbrazy
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: African American|Puerto Rican|Italian

I'm 21 years old and I'm a mother of a beautiful son. I am originally from New York but I currently reside in the state of Ohio. I am a HUGE fan of anime and my all time favorite video game series, Devil May Cry and Zone of the Enders. I role-play here on Gaia. I also enjoy sketching, painting, cooking, things of that sort. I'm not particularly sure what exactly I want my career base to be because I'm so oriented in many things. I work, take care of my child, and try to balance out my own life inbetween that I never have the time to actually look. A friend referred me here. So basically, all I'm looking for at the moment is someone I can associate myself with, get to know them, become great amazing friends, and (if) the chemistry is there, take it a step further. My picture is located on my profile page, please feel free to take a look, send me a pm, and thanks! 😊😊

❈❈❈❈☩☩♰ ♰☩☩❈❈❈❈

BrookBRAZY

Stray Savage

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:45 pm
I don't know why I've never done this before.

Sexuality: Pansexual
Interests: Pizza, skateboarding, piercings, tattoos, giant dogs, really annoying techno music, and more.
Info: I'm looking for someone that's optimistic and energetic. Preferably 18-24, no more, and no less. I prefer men slightly over women, right now. I like someone that talks to me a lot, and doesn't mind me obsessing over my dog all the time. I'm looking for a romantic relationship, but casual would be fine with me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:12 pm
Hello! This intrigues me so I'll give it a shot.

17 year old pansexual living in California with a dream to write and perform for the world. But for now, I am chasing after the career of a teacher. I love to write poetry, drink hot tea, play card games, make bad puns, and make people smile. heart

I'd be happy to talk to anyone who is kind. I love to make new friends.

PS HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! heart  

Exhilarations

Dapper Gaian

KittyPurrsNya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:36 pm
hello! happy holidays!

until i really get to know someone, people just call me wolfy ^^. i'm straight, 18, asian.
i'm looking for a male who is interested in dating, preferably 19-22 and asian? friends are also welcome ^^ more the merrier!
i find myself awkward....so if you sense the awkwardness, i apologize beforehand. i like anime, k-pop, j-pop, k-dramas, etc. so if you have any suggestions, i'm all ears XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:00 am
Name: Call me Jei cat_blaugh

yum_tea Happy Holidays!!! yum_tea
I'm a straight blasian guy looking for an asian girl, between 18 and 22 years old, who is into Anime, Manga, and J-Pop.
I am looking for a long distance and non-abusive relationship.
If you are interested, shoot me a message! cat_3nodding

Kirin Chimera

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

Grizzly l3ear

Lonely Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:39 am
Welp why not give this a try.
My name is Cayden ~
I am 16 years old ~
Straight~
I like writing, debate, puns, jokes, and people~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:09 pm
Alright alright alright don't judge me I'm new on this
I'm Croissant, 16, and my sexuality is pansexual u////u
I like Youtubers, but I'm pretty versatile in my likings uvu
Feel free to talk to me, I won't bite, I swear I'm the shyest nerd on the face of the Earth (I'll probably just blush a lot if you say anything cute or something like that ><))

the talking croissant

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:48 pm
Hey i'm Kei, 19, Bisexual heart

I'm both a tom boy and a girly girl depending on my mood. I like experimenting with Makeup and typically changing my hair every year sweatdrop I also love video games, filming, reading, comic books and creating or looking at art 3nodding Animals are my passion and i hope to work in conservation in a behavioural sense when i graduate university!

Not comfortable with dating anyone under 18 or more then 4 years older then me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:59 pm
I'm Echo!
Sexuality: Bisexual
Prefer ages 18 to 24 I will not go for anyone any older or younger. I love anime (though I don't seem to have the time for it much anymore), animals, reading, cooking, and making new friends. I'm pretty shy at first, but once I warm up to you the likely hood of me shutting up is slim to none sweatdrop  

Echo_Harmony

EllynSkyeHi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:07 pm
name: Ellyn
username: EllynSkyeHi
orientation: bisexual
info: i am actually in love with someone irl...but he's spurning my love atm.
smile it's nice to meet everyone, btw. i've been here a while but haven't posted in what seems like ages.

pls pls pls hook me up with someone nice. ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:44 pm
Name: Deffy
Sex: female
Orientation: straight

I need more people to talk to.... Love would be bonus^^  

Kumacchiato

Amai Kako

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:53 pm
Name: Yin
Orientation: Bi-sexual

Info; Looking for someone 18 - 25 years old, Male or female, I love anime, drawing, reading i do write sometimes when i have free time. I am kinda shy at first because well i don't know anyone but once i get to know you more im pretty outgoing and sometimes need to be told to shut up xD.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:18 pm
Yo I am Walter and I am an 18 year old bisexual Canadian with a camera and a healthy attitude. I enjoy video games a lot, I also really like to RP.  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items