Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Blind Dating
x-Death by Panda-x&The Real Wllerd Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:27 pm
The Real Wllerd - I am 15 staright and my hobbies are Video games Music chating and just hanging out My favorite movie genres or Horror and Comedy my favorite types of music are metal death metal nu metal heavey metal hard rock some hip hop and some techno i watch anime like bleach, inuyasha and eureka seven my favorite band is Avengend Sevenfold. I read a little bit but i only read horror, thriller, and fantasy novels i also watch some fantasy shows and i like paranormal shows also i also watch comedy shows i am a drummer in the school band.
I hope that someone gets matched up with me

x-Death by Panda-x - My name is Panda. I am 14, and would like to be matched up with someone around 14-16. I am Straight. I like to write poetry, stories, and lyrics, I love to sing, and I'm a bit of an insomniac, so timezone doesn't matter, but I live in the EST timezone.
I'm into reading, especially classic literature. My tastes range from Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol to Dracula by Bram Stoker. I'm also very interested in nail art and Japanese street fashion. I love rock music, especially My Chemical Romance. I want to meet someone who I can discuss trivial thngs with and shares my tastes in music.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 pm
Hellooooo?  

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The Real Wllerd

High-functioning Bloodsucker

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:26 am
x-Death by Panda-x
Hellooooo?

hi sorry for not posting sooner you sound pretty interesting from what i read about you  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 am
The Real Wllerd
hi sorry for not posting sooner you sound pretty interesting from what i read about you

Thank you very much. :3
So you're a drummer? That's really cool. One of my best friends plays the drums, and she's really good.  

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The Real Wllerd

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:53 am
x-Death by Panda-x
The Real Wllerd

Thank you very much. :3
So you're a drummer? That's really cool. One of my best friends plays the drums, and she's really good.

yeah i am not really good though i need to pratice more and screw around less in band hahahaha lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:06 am
The Real Wllerd
yeah i am not really good though i need to pratice more and screw around less in band hahahaha lol

Haha, I play the fiddle, but I do it more for fun than anything. I decided that I'm never doing band class again after some horrible experiences with a saxaphone and my cranky dictator band teacher. XDD  

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The Real Wllerd

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:24 am
x-Death by Panda-x
The Real Wllerd

Haha, I play the fiddle, but I do it more for fun than anything. I decided that I'm never doing band class again after some horrible experiences with a saxaphone and my cranky dictator band teacher. XDD
my band teacher is a total b***h i used to play guitar but se was a b***h and made me play the drum but i enjoy the drum more but she is still i giant b***h  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:41 am
The Real Wllerd
my band teacher is a total b***h i used to play guitar but se was a b***h and made me play the drum but i enjoy the drum more but she is still i giant b***h

Maybe she thought you would enjoy the drums more? I'm sure she wasn't trying to make you upset with her.  

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The Real Wllerd

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:09 pm
x-Death by Panda-x

well eversence then she has made band class miserable but oh well but umm i am trying to get into a band as a singer or drummer but i cab only sing metal songs so  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:40 pm
The Real Wllerd
well eversence then she has made band class miserable but oh well but umm i am trying to get into a band as a singer or drummer but i cab only sing metal songs so

My band teacher made things miserable from the start, so no worries on that. XDD
I love singing, but the way my voice is, the only way I can find music that compliments my voice is if I write it myself or stick to a VERY small group of artists.  

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The Real Wllerd

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:32 pm
x-Death by Panda-x
The Real Wllerd

My band teacher made things miserable from the start, so no worries on that. XDD
I love singing, but the way my voice is, the only way I can find music that compliments my voice is if I write it myself or stick to a VERY small group of artists.

i can only scream and shout when i sing so i thought hmmmmm maybe metal would be good and then about a week ago i started to write some songs but tey all suck so..........but umm like said i want to get in a band but hey i can not find one that would suit me or like me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:18 pm
The Real Wllerd
i can only scream and shout when i sing so i thought hmmmmm maybe metal would be good and then about a week ago i started to write some songs but tey all suck so..........but umm like said i want to get in a band but hey i can not find one that would suit me or like me

Start your own. ;3  

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The Real Wllerd

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:33 pm
x-Death by Panda-x
The Real Wllerd

Start your own. ;3

I just might do that but i have to get some equipment first but i have some of the equipment but i need alot more  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:46 pm
The Real Wllerd
I just might do that but i have to get some equipment first but i have some of the equipment but i need alot more

Well hopefully you can get some soon. ;3  

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The Real Wllerd

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:48 pm
x-Death by Panda-x
The Real Wllerd

Well hopefully you can get some soon. ;3

yeah i know so umm i would like to hear some stuff about you now  
Blind Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas