Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Drug Bust

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I would like to ask that everyone would pray for the people living next door. They are drug addicted and there is currently a drug bust happening at their house. There are at least 15 narcotics task force members as well as DEA agents. There is some serious stuff going on here and I am glad it is happening because these people need a serious wake up call and they need help.

We live directly across the street from a recovery house as well as our neighbors to the other side are all people who are recovering drug addicts. It's such a big contrast but we all know what's going on and we all know what HAS been going on for quite some time.

I just want to lift of these people right now that God will open their eyes to their destructive habits and that they are really hurting more people than just themselves!

...Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:23 pm
Lord I pray over the people living next door to faithful quenga that you will take this time to heal them Father, God.
Show them their mistakes and instead of being ashamed they will fall to their knees in humble awe of your awesome power and begin changing their lives for the better.
God please keep your gentle hand on them and let this hard experience yield good rewards, let them walk down the path of righteousness and lead clean and blessed lives through your grace oh Lord.

Give them strength to kick their addictions and seek appropriate help, give them wisdom and understanding to be able to stay away from drugs in the future and seek you out in all that they do God. Put good people in their lives to help them and encourage them. Show them your path Father for it will be a good one.

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:54 pm
You know I've been in your position before. I steppes outside my front door to see police cars and un marked cars all up and down the street. They had the gang unit out and they had the neighbors acrossed the way cuffed,they even busted money out of the wall. it was all so crazy.

But yes I will pray for them. Hope they can turn it around.  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games