Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image

About Goth:

I honestly don't know what direction Goth might head in. Right now he is like a new vampire reckless untamed uncaring and lustful for blood and other things. I wanna rp him to find out more about him from there. Most important thing to know is he is a killer and a blood sucker he has issues telling the difference between dinner and a friend so there is much plotting to be had I think.

Current Plots:
Joining Demon's army in return for a willing feast on Kalona blood.
Searching for the one Skinwalker ordered by his father to let Goth feed on him.

Seeking Plots:

You're under my protection!
Looking for willing blood donors in return they will get the friendship and protection of Goth. He will do anything to protect what he considers to be his property in one form and shape and even just to be his friend he will consider you his property.

You're MINE! Aren't you?
A female soquili that is pure sweet and kind he will be addicted to her like a drug but after one fling she will leave him and call him a monster destroying his heart forever.

Control yourself!
A soquili of a higher state of evil mind more calm and calculated about things to mentor him. Much like a new vampire he is wild and out of control gets himself into more then he can handle. There is a lot of potential in this guy maybe your soquili can learn to tame and use him to their advantage for awhile.

I'll be your Father, your brother, your child.
A kalona stallion that Goth will take under his wing. He will teach him evil ways and most of all teach him to crave and drink the blood of others. They will bond some what like brothers and have a strong wish to stand by each others side through anything.

You killed so and so!
Wanna death in your family line some where? Want it to have been a murder well here is your stallion. Im looking for someone to chase after him having duels occasionally swearing vengeance for the life Goth took.

((yes some are some what inspired by things from Trueblood))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

About Moonshine:
Not Confident at all he is sure he and his whole family are freaks to be shunned from normal kind. He is a large stallion but falls into a submissive position even when facing an usdia. He was raised at night so his eyes are sensitive to light he wears a blindfold currently to make up for this.

Current Plots:
He has a good friend in Cad and that's all right now

Seeking Plots:

Family!
He needs his family, they need to help him know he isnt a freak like he thinks he is

Friends!
Lots of them! Odd looking soquili would make him the most comfortable

Skinwalker!
Moonshine has decide he must become a creature of the night to be long in the night. Im looking for a skinwalker for him to approach about this perhaps ruff him up when his friends and family find him and try to get him out of there.

Girls?!
Terrified of them! He needs help to speak to them at all at this point rather he might have a romantic interest in them or what ever has nothing to do with it he just cant currently speak to females period

Bisexual?
Moonshine thinks he is homosexual, he feels a stronger attraction to males then females. Now where this goes depends on rather or not I find the right male. I want him to find out there is more to love then just attraction. I don't know at this point if I want him to end up with a male or a female the rp will decide and the character will take on its own role.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

Looking for: Lifemate ((only has one breeding left))

Plot:

The Final fall into Insanity:
Oba has always had abandonment issues ever since he was on his own as a foal. Zira a cruel mare at the time adopted him, he fell in love with her and she dumped him hard. Next came Harlequin a mare is really loved but he didn't know how to show it. She thought he was flirting with another mare and she dumped him never telling him of the foals they had together. Then that Other mare also dumped him feeling they were going round Harlequin's back through all that he found Iza and had foals together. He thought she was the one, but one morning after the foals had grown. She was gone without saying good bye. Oba broke down completely he is utterly mad and will do anything if any mare will promise to stay with him.

Im looking for a mare to take him up on his offer. She can use him for her personal play thing a tool of murder point is the mare needs to be slightly evil. And able to deal with a stallion the rocks back and forth and mumbles strange things. He will be her ever obedient servant if she only lets him be by her side.

On hold for now  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

Ulfric: (foal)
Is a tenacious little wolf cub. Playful and has no sense of his strength. He tends to be rough and tumble not really understanding not everyone likes to play that way.

Foal Plots:

You hurt me!
This is the first time I want Ulfric to realize he might have a problem. Id like for him to get carried away and injure a playmate. He may be rough but he has a heart of gold which will be crushed from hurting a friend. He will seek help from his parents and others to learn to control his play over drive.

Warrior in training
I want someone be they family or not to notice the potential in this little guy and to start him on the path to building up his strength.

Friends!
Lots of em!!

(Adult plots):

Warrior:
Looking for fighters of all types to challenge and learn from. He has the fighting spirit and wishes to show his power. He understand this is no over night deal he wants to put work into being strong.

Leader of the pack:
Might challenge to be leader ((still thinking on this))

Serious Injury Hello Nurse:
So I want Ulfric to get seriously injured to the point that he needs to be nursed back to health. I'm looking for a mare for this possible love interest for him maybe. Perhaps he got injured saving the mare he is very much both a puppy and a knight at the same time.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:09 pm
saved  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:19 pm
Tossing his sister at him!
[x]
I think she might be good for him since she's overly kind and would definitely reassure him that he isn't a freak <3

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 pm
bella dea
Tossing his sister at him!
[x]
I think she might be good for him since she's overly kind and would definitely reassure him that he isn't a freak <3

I would love that would you like to start or shall I  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:38 pm
I'd be happy to start it tomorrow if you like. I'm just finishing off a couple of things before i head to bed ^.^

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:13 pm
bella dea
I'd be happy to start it tomorrow if you like. I'm just finishing off a couple of things before i head to bed ^.^

That would be awesome ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:58 pm
Hey! =D I'd like to offer up
User Image

For friend rp with Moonshine.
Or just an entertaining rp.
Jasmine is so shy she makes herself terrified of most living creatures. (Regardless of appearance)
Perhaps her timidness can show him that not all mares are terrifying and they can progress from there? =D  

Insane Butterfly

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:08 pm
Insane Butterfly
Hey! =D I'd like to offer up
User Image

For friend rp with Moonshine.
Or just an entertaining rp.
Jasmine is so shy she makes herself terrified of most living creatures. (Regardless of appearance)
Perhaps her timidness can show him that not all mares are terrifying and they can progress from there? =D

Sounds amusing XD they can be terrified of each other

would you like to start or shall I  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 pm
Normally, since I offered, I'd start. But if you want it to happen tonight, would you be willing to start? I'm about ready to fall asleep on my key board. @_@ If not, I will do my best to start it tomorrow! =D If my mom gets off the computer..o-o;;;  

Insane Butterfly

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:25 pm
Insane Butterfly
Normally, since I offered, I'd start. But if you want it to happen tonight, would you be willing to start? I'm about ready to fall asleep on my key board. @_@ If not, I will do my best to start it tomorrow! =D If my mom gets off the computer..o-o;;;

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22047289

sort of a small start sorry XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:08 am
[x]
Here you go ^.^  

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200