Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  20% Cooler
  *brohoof*
  I watch it for the plot!!
  I'm going love & tolerate the $h!t outta you.
View Results

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 am
User Image Welcome to Equestria ~ "Hello, my name is Princess Celestia. I'm new to the Kawani lands, but I love to explore and make new friends. I'm searching for very special ponies like me: smart, colorful, inquisitive, and friendly. I believe that when a Soquili has a very special purpose in life, it can manifest in them in the form of a 'Cutie Mark' - this is a sign from the Spirits that you are meant for something special. Do you want to join with me?"

This herd is for My Little Pony cosplay or MLP-like Ponies.

Who is Invited?

- Any My Little Pony cosplay, from any MLP series

- Any Soquili that has a "Cutie Mark" in MLP-like fashion. Rather they were "meant" to be a MLP OC or not, any Soquili that has a design or picture on their rump (or anywhere easily visible) that could be considered a "cutie mark" is welcome.

- Carebear Cosplay Soquili (must be considered a Carebear Cosplay, according to the Owner's List) - Celestia believes they carry "cutie marks," just on their chest/stomach instead of their rump.

- Lifemates and Children of accepted members

Please feel free to chat, ask questions, make suggestions, plot,etc in this thread!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:18 am
Why CutieMarks are Special
Princess Celestia believes that certain Soquili are meant for something very special - a certain task or talent linked to their souls. This manifests in the form of a 'Cutie Mark' or simply 'mark.' This doesn't mean she doesn't believe that non-marked Soquili are not special, or destined to do great things, but there's a certain bond between those who are marked.

Why a Herd?
Herds nurture a family-like bond. Herds are great places to feel like you have a home and a family, regardless of the situation a Soquili was born into. Herds also make a great place to raise foals - communal raising and acceptance of foals is highly encouraged.

What are the Tenants/Beliefs of Equestria?

Friendship is Magic - You should always try to be friendly towards others, at least when you first meet them. Equestrians believe that everyone has the potential to be good, and that friendship, patience, and understanding are great tools to help others realize this. Never let 3rd party opinions color your first impressions - approach new friends with an open mind and happy smile. They might surprise you.

Love is Magic - Your heart is the most precious gift a Soquili has to give. Young fillies and foals should not frivolously give their affections away. Lifemating/Lovemating is strongly encouraged over flings. Equestrians will not be ejected from the herd if they get pregnant outside of Lifemating, but it is frowned upon. Broken Lifematings are tragic events as well, but sadly unavoidable at times. If a Lifemating is broken, and one of the parties is a non-marked Soquili, they will be asked to leave Equestia (though with no animosity).

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 am
Roles

User Image
Role: Alpha

(unfilled - looking. RP Required)
Role: Protector  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 am
Members:

User Image Soquili Name: Rosedust
Cosplay Of:Rosedust MLP
Lifemated/Lovemated? Y/N: Y
If Yes, who?: Malikai here and they have 3 children. Aurore, Zakaili and Indawo
What does your Cutie Mark mean to you?:Rose petals resemble the love (heart shaped) that animals and people have towards each other.
Tell us a bit about yourself: Rosedust is the Queen of the Flutter Ponies in the MLP world but the soquili version is more down to earth and considers herself an average flutter soq. Rose is a shy pony but once you get to know her, you find she is a very loyal friend.
Do you promise to uphold the values of Equestria? Yes
Do you any special roles/talents? Rose has the ability to sprinkle flutter dust over roses to help make them grow. She can also transform to a full size soq for a short while.

User ImageSoquili Name: Wish
Cosplay Of: Wish Bear
Lifemated/Lovemated? Y/N: no
If Yes, who?:
What does your Cutie Mark mean to you?: A Gold Rainbow implied wealth - I wish to be a generous, giving friend to those in need.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm quiet; a much better listener than talker. I will grant help to anyone who asks for it.
Do you promise to uphold the values of Equestria? Yes, I do
Do you any special roles/talents? General counselor.

User ImageSoquili Name: Ziggy
Lifemated/Lovemated? Y/N: N
If Yes, who?:
What is your Cutie Mark of? Night elf markings on the face, and multi-colored stars on the body.
What does your Cutie Mark mean to you?: The facial markings are a part of my mother's Night Elf heritage. The stars serve to remind me that I am unlike any other, and I intend to shine brightly to those around me.
Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, aside from my good looks. *wing fluff* I am a great singer. I live in the sky, amongst the stars, serenading the night with my song and words.
Do you promise to uphold the values of Equestria? For as long as I can, yes. I've traveled alone, and welcome the challenge to better my acquaintances. I don't intend to break any rules, and will take my leave if it comes to that point.
Do you any special roles/talents? I am an entertainer of sorts. My talents are strong when it comes to music, as I mentioned before. I write and perform all my own songs. I'm told I excel at doing so. My parents gifted me with a unique voice.

User ImageSoquili Name: Bright Eyes
Cosplay Of: MLP
Lifemated/Lovemated? Y/N: Nope
If Yes, who?: n/a
What does your Cutie Mark mean to you?: I see it as a symbol that you're never to early to wake up and start the day out right.
Tell us a bit about yourself: i'm an early bird. I can be very clam and sweet. I loves to observe and learn new things everyday. I'm always ready to experience new things and make new friends along my journeys.
I don't care what anyone looks like for a person/soquili isn't measured upon appearances but by their heart.
Do you any special roles/talents? Bright Eyes is quick to think things out logically when there's a problem., not much else is known.

User ImageSoquili Name: Surprise
Cosplay Of: MLP
Lifemated/Lovemated? Y/N: Unknown
If Yes, who?: n/a
What does your Cutie Mark mean to you?: Fun ad surprises you're never to old or young to have a party!
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm very excitable and spontaneous , I also have a loooooove for strawberries and prancing around like a little filly. I see things better when I look at things more positive than negative,. i also love to go adventuring into the weird and scariest of places. I'm also quite a mischievous sort. I am utterly loud and hyper and often shouts my own own name when doing the unexpected.
Do you any special roles/talents? Helping other smile and create surprises for everyone!

User ImageSoquili Name: Berry Punch
Cosplay Of: Berry Punch
What does your Cutie Mark mean to you?: I loves fruit, particularly grapes and berries and anything you can make with said berries, particularly wines and other spirits. I really don't tend to eat much else.
Tell us a bit about yourself: What is there to tell? I like a good party, especially if there is "punch". I enjoy having a good time with friends and after getting a little in me, enjoy being the center of attention.
Do you promise to uphold the values of Equestria? Who's a what now? Oh yeah those. I love.... love and friendship and all that. Does that sound silly, that sounds silly to me. Anyone want some punch?
Do you any special roles/talents? I can drink any stallion or filly under the table. Also not too bad at making wines either, I have very discerning taste in selecting the perfect fruit for fermenting or just making fruit punch... sometimes not even spiked! Sometimes.

User ImageSoquili Name: Taiga Glimmer
Lifemated/Lovemated? Y/N: No!
If Yes, who?: N/A
What is your Cutie Mark of? A sinister heart!
What does your Cutie Mark mean to you?: Just like the taiga, beautiful, but deadly. My heart is a frozen wasteland, and anyone who tries to love me better watch out! I have a long trail of sad stallions behind me.
Tell us a bit about yourself: My mom told me that I have a bit of a hedgehog complex, but she's an immature party girl who ditched me at the first chance she could get. What does she know? Overall, I'd say I have some fun hobbies: ice carving, ice skating, ice fishing.... oh, and I love curling! I'm a deep and multi-dimensional pony.
Do you promise to uphold the values of Equestria? Yes, mam!
Do you any special roles/talents? Unlike most Usdia, I can fly! My wings are kind of small, and I can't go fast enough to keep up with the full sized Alicorns and Pegasi, but I do feel pretty spiffy going through the clouds. Also, I don't think it's a talent, but I can go out in the snow without bundling up; the cold just doesn't bother me.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:40 am
Application to Join:

For a MLP or Carebear Cosplay (official, according to the OL)

[imgleft]SOQUILI CERT HERE[/imgleft][b]Soquili Name:[/b]
[b]Cosplay Of:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Lifemated/Lovemated? Y/N:[/b]
[b]If Yes, who?:[/b]
[b]What does your Cutie Mark mean to you?:[/b]
[b]Tell us a bit about yourself:[/b]
[b]Do you promise to uphold the values of Equestria?[/b]
[b]Do you any special roles/talents?[/b]

For Soquili who qualify with a 'cutie mark' but are not Official Cosplays
[b]Lifemated/Lovemated? Y/N:[/b]
[b]If Yes, who?:[/b]
[b]What is your Cutie Mark of?[/b]
[b]What does your Cutie Mark mean to you?:[/b]

For Non-Marked Soquili who are Lifemated/Lovemated to, or children of, Accepted Members
[b]Related to which Member?[/b]
[b]How? (must be child or Lifemate/Lovemate):[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:47 pm
I have to wonder what Celestia would consider a "cutie mark".

Hoto

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:43 pm
Teh Roarie

Hoto

Are they painted on or was he born with them?

I think if he was born with them, and he could justify having a "connection" with them, she would be happy to have him!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Kamiki
Teh Roarie

Hoto

Are they painted on or was he born with them?

I think if he was born with them, and he could justify having a "connection" with them, she would be happy to have him!
I play him as if they are part of his heritage, genes and who he is. So yes, born with.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:08 pm
You could join if you wanted to <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:27 pm
((Hey this is a really cute idea))

User ImageSoquili Name: Rosedust
Cosplay Of:Rosedust MLP
Lifemated/Lovemated? Y/N: Y
If Yes, who?: Malikai here and they have 3 daughters. Aurore, (?) and (?)
What does your Cutie Mark mean to you?:Roses symbolize the love that animals and people have towards each other.
Tell us a bit about yourself: Rosedust is the Queen of the Flutter Ponies in the MLP world but the soquili version is more down to earth and considers herself an average flutter soq. Rose is a shy pony but once you get to know her, you find she is a very loyal friend.
Do you any special roles/talents? Rose has the ability to sprinkle flutter dust over roses to help make them grow. She can also transform to a full size soq for a short while.  

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:34 pm
((Thankies, Sirenz!!!

Oh, and:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:25 pm
~snip to officially enter~

"I don't know about any cutie marks." Ziggy looks over the stars on his coat. "However, I am cute." eyebrow waggle.

I was thinking more of the rare few ponies that were out in the 80's, that had the markings on more than the rump. His stars are pretty sparse though.  

Lunadriel

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:33 pm
I'm really lax on the "location" of the cutie mark - as long as they have some kind of distinct picture or symbol they feel has a special meaning to them. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:12 pm
User ImageSoquili Name: Ziggy
If Yes, who?:
What is your Cutie Mark of? Night elf markings on the face, and multi-colored stars on the body.
What does your Cutie Mark mean to you?: The facial markings are a part of my mother's Night Elf heritage. The stars serve to remind me that I am unlike any other, and I intend to shine brightly to those around me.
Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, aside from my good looks. *wing fluff* I am a great singer. I live in the sky, amongst the stars, serenading the night with my song and words.
Do you promise to uphold the values of Equestria? For as long as I can, yes. I've traveled alone, and welcome the challenge to better my acquaintances. I don't intend to break any rules, and will take my leave if it comes to that point.
Do you any special roles/talents? I am an entertainer of sorts. My talents are strong when it comes to music, as I mentioned before. I write and perform all my own songs. I'm told I excel at doing so. My parents gifted me with a unique voice.
((No harm if the answer is no. I'll understand!))

Lunadriel

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Princess looks over Ziggy with an amused smirk, "You seem to be quite the character. Well, you are welcome with us. Your stars are lovely, and they seem appropriate, as you do 'shine' I must say. I can't wait to hear your voice, I'm sure its lovely! I am unfamiliar with 'Night Elves,' perhaps one day you can regale us with a song about them!"  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff