Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Pls help me finish my dream Avatar Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Ninja 88

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:28 pm
Hi Pls donate some gold or junk to sell or the item that i need because im trying to get my Dream Avatar until the school start and maybe i couldnt play again until summer again. sad My Dream avatar cost 5,880,999 Gold i need help buying it smile because no one donated yet sad
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Red Wing
Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Flame Sword
Four Horsemen
Four Horsemen
Onyx Bolster Sword
Delicate Death
Valhalla's Obsidian Armor
Antique Keymaster
Antique Keymaster
Antique Keymaster
Antique Keymaster
Antique Keymaster
Antique Keymaster
The Nightmare 7th Gen.
The Nightmare 7th Gen.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:15 pm
Bump  

Master Ninja 88

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

Master Ninja 88

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 pm
bump cry  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:25 pm
Bump cry  

Master Ninja 88

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

Master Ninja 88

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:26 pm
Bump crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:51 pm
Bump no comment in here crying  

Master Ninja 88

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

Master Ninja 88

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:49 am
xxiDormant a n o m a l y
It's not a good idea to beg for people to donate to you, as stated in the main topic of this forum. You can look around at the other successful topics in here to see what and what not to do, or you can go in the Charities and Minishops forum and hang around the charities for a little while -- if you're nice and you don't beg, I can almost guarantee someone will help you out :3

You can get gold doing pretty much everything on Gaia -- you even get a little gold for just browsing around the site and posting in forums! It's really not so hard C: Have you ever considered trying a game like Booty Grab or zOMG?

well i cant play zOMG sad and i can only do Booty Grab  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:25 pm
What Dormant Anomaly says is right. People won't just give to you if you beg - it's surprisingly easy to come across that way, so don't take it personally.

If you can't play zOMG then Booty Grab is a really good choice. It's how I made my first million - & if I can do it, so can you smile

Also have a go at setting up a quest thread. It's a good way to keep track of how you're doing & people may also want to donate to you if they stick areound & chat there. I'm sure if you ask people, especially in the NSTG for advice/tips on making a quest thread they'd be happy to help.

But remember that people aren't likely to just donate to you on the spot - which is fair enough. Because if you've worked hard for your gold you're not just going to hand it over. So be prepared to talk to people, & be in it for the long haul.

Elysia Windbourne

Cleric

Althena The Goddess

Shameless Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:28 pm
cleddyfa

Also have a go at setting up a quest thread. It's a good way to keep track of how you're doing & people may also want to donate to you if they stick areound & chat there. I'm sure if you ask people, especially in the NSTG for advice/tips on making a quest thread they'd be happy to help.

This. Also, although I had a lot of help with my first avi, I still ended up earning/buying the major pieces my self. And it took a bit of time, so hang in there! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:34 pm
cleddyfa
What Dormant Anomaly says is right. People won't just give to you if you beg - it's surprisingly easy to come across that way, so don't take it personally.

If you can't play zOMG then Booty Grab is a really good choice. It's how I made my first million - & if I can do it, so can you smile

But remember that people aren't likely to just donate to you on the spot - which is fair enough. Because if you've worked hard for your gold you're not just going to hand it over. So be prepared to talk to people, & be in it for the long haul.

tyvm you help me very much biggrin biggrin  

Master Ninja 88

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

NSTG Treasurer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:55 pm
Yes! Take the time to set up a quest thread that tracks your progress and benefactors, and you might receive a little somethin' from me. heart

- The NSTG Fairy  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:57 pm
Master Ninja 88

You're welcome. Send me a link to your quest thread when you've made it biggrin

Elysia Windbourne

Cleric

Master Ninja 88

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:44 am
cleddyfa
Master Ninja 88

You're welcome. Send me a link to your quest thread when you've made it biggrin

how can i send a link of my quest  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:18 am
Master Ninja 88
how can i send a link of my quest

I meant if you make a thread for your quest to send me the link.

Elysia Windbourne

Cleric

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas