-=Soquili Power Applications=- RETIRED Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 pm
For Approval of an Angeni domain and powers, or if you have questions, please go HERE!

The Form

Please fill out the appropriate form for your character(s) if you want their powers to be approved! If you have not already done so, please read up on soquili powers and regulations, found here.

Please list individual soquilis in individual posts. You CANNOT edit them once posted! If you must change something or reapply (if your original powers had to be adjusted or edited), cross out the form and repost, noting as much. Your striken form will likely be deleted to keep things neat so as to avoid multiple entries.

To List A Soquilis Power(s)

For Pure, 1st Gen Angeni who are creating powers, remember just because they have a domain does NOT make them gods, and does not grant them EVERY power or ability available for that domain. You need to limit their power and limit their abilities to keep them shop-safe. Also, remember, angeni's powers have to be used FOR THE GOOD of others, no matter how 'wicked' a domain it might be.

[center][size=24][color=indigo][b]Defining Powers & Abilities[/b][/color][/size][/center]
[b]Soquili's Name:[/b]
[b]Owner(s)[/b] (Please list ALL co-owners, regardless if they have RP rights)
[b]Soquili's Certed Image:[/b] [img] [/img]
[b]If a Pure, 1st Gen, Angeni What Is Its Domain?[/b] (N/A if any other race/mix)
[b] Please List & Note Said Soquili's Powers[/b] Please list each ability separately, if they have more than one. Please be descriptive in defining these powers, letting me know exactly what they can do and how strong you see them as being. Do they effect many others or just one individual? Is it more or less draining to the soquili, how long does the effect or power last etc. etc. The RP Manager has the right to request further detail or definition.
For angeni, please don't have more then one dominant ability related to their domain.
[b]Other Notes:[/b] (This is just in case you feel you need to explain something relevant i.e. a particular staff member gave earlier approval, links to RPs/proof in case someone is requesting to be grandfathered in, etc. etc.)

Please not these forms may be edited and adjusted down the road at any given time!

The RP Manager will go through these posts individually and approve them one by one. Those who are approved will then be added to a Master List on the official powers & abilities thread, found here

To Ask a Question

The preferred method is to PM the RP Manager at the time. In this case it's me, Uta. Please note, the question will likely be added to the F.A.Q. on the front page. Also, be sure to read over the RP Guidebook and the front page before asking a power related question.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:08 pm
An Example

Defining Powers & Abilities

Soquili's Name: Examplith
Owner(s) Me, Myself & I
Soquili's Certed Image: < - - - pretend
If a Pure, 1st Gen, Angeni What Is Its Domain? Invisible Fairies
Please List & Note Said Soquili's Powers
1. Examplith has to focus really hard before she can summon the invisible fairies. This power can often leave her drained of energy for the rest of the day, depending how many she attempts to summon. Even when she puts a great amount of effort and thinking in to her power, sometimes the invisible fairies don't arrive. They are invisible, after all, and it can be hard to get an accurate count of who or how many showed up. The invisible fairies don't actually do anything but float around and make a pretty awesome, albeit invisible, sort of effect. They fairies only last about ten minutes before fading.
Other Notes: An invisible staff fairy gave me approval for this!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 pm
I'll reserve this spot just in case I need to expand. Otherwise this is open for posting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Soquili's Name: Maion
Owner(s) Syaoran-Puu
Soquili's Certed Image: User Image
If a Pure, 1st Gen, Angeni What Is Its Domain? 1st Gen Angenicorn - Ocean
    Maion's main ability is control over the Ocean.
  • He can stop and slow down the waves, sometimes using this to appear to 'push back' the waves..
  • Cause a platform of water to rise from the water strong enough to stand on, used mainly to rescue others from the water but he can direct it at others (like an attack).
  • When he was young (unpractised) or gets overly angry sometimes fountains/geyser would shoot up from the Ocean. He has no control over where or when, and they only last for a few moments.
Other Notes: It should be noted that Maion's power is connected to the Ocean, and so he can't use it on Rivers UNTIL they get so close to the Ocean they are practically one. This is because he needs the sight of the Ocean to help him focus on his skills. Also, Maion HATES using his power, believing that it goes against nature to use his power and so it is only only a rare occassion that he will actually use... mainly if someone is in trouble or drowning or if he feels left with no other option. Also, when the Moon is out his power is stronger; this is because the Moon aids his control. Maion's healing magic is virtually none-exsistance (mostly working only on small cuts and wounds... anything bigger needs all his concentration and actually needs to be finished by a stronger healer, all he does is keep the soquili alive until help arrives) this is because his Angeni blood is stronger than his unicorn.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Soquili's Name: Amitiel
Owner(s) Syaoran-Puu and xo -- k a i r i
If a Pure, 1st Gen, Angeni What Is Its Domain? 1st Gen Angeni - Truth
    To 'see' Truth
  • Amitiel is able to tell if someone is lying or not simply by hearing them speak.

Other Notes: In a way I suppose Amitiel just know's (almost like intuition) that the other is lying, and no matter how great a liar they are he can always tell; however it should be noted that he will not always react to them or call up knowlegde that he knows they are lying. If he hears too many lies the hairs on the back of his neck tend to stand on edge. Also, Amitiel CAN NOT tell a lie, so when he doesn't want to speak the truth he simply won't speak.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Soquili's Name: Alice Cullen
Owner(s) Syaoran-Puu
If a Pure, 1st Gen, Angeni What Is Its Domain? 1st Gen Angeni - Future
    Future sight
  • Alice is able to see the future in her mind HOWEVER it is only of the path a soquili/two-legger happens to be on at the time, and as their decisions change as does their future.
Other Notes: Alice Cullen is a vampire (vegetarian, drinks from animals) but she does eat a stable diet also [[based off Twilight]]. Her power is limited to only seeing the current path a person is on, and as they change their mind so does their future change. She has no control over their futures and can't change them without physical interferance (and then it is up to the persons free will). When she has a 'vision' she tends to zone out and appears to just freeze staring into space. Sometimes her visions just hit her and sometimes she can summon them by concentrating really hard on the person and the future she wishes to see.
Please note that this was discussed with Epee before Alice was granted the domain since she has the Angeni of 'Time'.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:48 pm

Soquili's Name: Jasper Hale
Owner(s) Syaoran-Puu and Tanakako (Kaisanti)
If a Pure, 1st Gen, Angeni What Is Its Domain? 1st Gen Angeni - Atmosphere
    To affect the emotions within the atmosphere
  • Jaspers ability is to subtly change the 'feel' of an area, meaning that he is able to affect the atmosphere and therefore tweek the emotions of others. This only works when they are within the affected area. For example, if a situation is turning aggressive Jasper can send out a calm and relaxed atmosphere which usually calms everyone down.
Other Notes: Jasper Hale is a vampire (vegetarian, drinks from animals) but he does eat a stable diet also [[based off Twilight]]. The affect his power has is only temporary, and only works within the affected area. Usually this is enough to calm someone down enough but he can't prevent them from getting worked up again once he has left. The area affected is about four soquili x four soquili wide, with Jasper being the centre, when he concentrates REALLY hard he can extend this but it leaves him exhausted for days.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Soquili's Name: Drashi
Owner(s) Syaoran-Puu
If a Pure, 1st Gen, Angeni What Is Its Domain? 1st Gen Angeni - Dragons
    Able to summon Dragons
  • If Drashi concentrates or gets overly angry he is able to 'summon a dragon'.
Other Notes: It should be noted that Drashi's ability is usually connected to his emotions, and the more angry or upset he gets the less control he has (meaning it can happen without him willing it to). When he first realises he can summon dragons he is actually unable to make them appear as little more than a wisp of smoke, it is not until he practises and manages to control his thoughts and feelings and concentrate that the dragons actually start to take a proper form. They are only summoned for about 30minutes to an hour (depending on size. smaller = longer), and Drashi can't re-summon one for a few hours afterwards (or a day if he concentrated so hard he wore himself out). Only ONE dragon is ever summoned at a time. The dragons summoned take on different forms, and use different myths... so some have wings, some have thin bodies and no wings, etc... they are only there to protect and defend Drashi and his kin, and often just give him enough of a distraction to either run away or gain the upper hoof.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:11 am

Soquili's Name: Renesme Carlie Cullen
Owner(s) Syaoran-Puu
Soquili's Certed Image: User Image Foal form
If a Pure, 1st Gen, Angeni What Is Its Domain? 1st Gen Mutant Angeni
    Able to pass images and emotions from her mind to anothers via direct contact.
  • When Renesme touches someone she can pass on images and feelings that she is thinking about.
Other Notes: She was bought from Sirenz with this ability named at time. And I have an old RP where she has used the ability, I think I can find others if you need them. It should be noted that Renesme's power doesn't always happen when she touches someone, and the little 'show' only lasts for a few moments. As she gets older it only happens when she wants it to as she has gained control over her ability. Also, this ability is NOT passed on genetically. Renesme Carlie Cullen is a vampire (vegetarian, drinks from animals) but she does eat a stable diet also [[based off Twilight]]. Her wings are so small that they can not support flight for long (and she can never get very high), flying exhausts her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:23 am

Soquili's Name: Eros
Owner(s) Marzipanz
If a Pure, 1st Gen, Angeni What Is Its Domain? True Love
+ The ability to make other feel in love
- Eros has the gift of manipulating emotions. His gift can exceed more than one person but his practices have discovered that it's safest to do only when the two love birds in question are present.
- The strength of making others feel infatuated is more concentrated when Eros chooses to infect a single soquili. It's effectiveness is distributed evenly when both parties are being manipulated.
- Those effected get the symptoms of butterflies, light headedness, the jitters, romantic tendencies, and urges to be near another.
- The range and amount of time the effect lasts all depends on the victim's proximity to Eros. Once they are a good few yards away the emotions fade.

Other Notes: Eros prefers to let his instincts take over his match making urges. He would much rather let love take it's course than to force it out of a pair. In other words, his gift is rarely used.  

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:00 pm
There seems to be some inconsistent information about Angeni and blood drinking -- the last thing I heard from Sirenz was that it'd rob angeni of their powers if they drank blood, and we've had to tell people "No, you can't do that" in the past.

I'm gonna ask to confirm an OVERALL rule from Sirenz, since it seems to be hit or miss and I want to confirm it for EVERYONE rather than yes to some and No to others. But for the time being we have to assume that Blood drinking is still forbidden in Angeni without it robbing them their powers, which was the last ruling I heard, regardless of them being vampire themed or not.

I'll post again when This has been officially cleared up. *sends Sirenz a PM*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:46 am

Soquili's Name: Calixte
Owner(s): Mahogany Sunset
If a Pure, 1st Gen, Angeni What Is Its Domain? N/A
Please List & Note Said Soquili's Powers:
+ Calixte has a very small ability to manipulate the leaves that make up her mane - demonstrated in an RP between a skinwalker and her [x]. She became very angry, frightened, and confrontational with him, and a strand of leaves lashed out on its own toward his face. It should be noted, however, that the most that usually happens with this is a small 'wind when there is no wind' effect on her mane - it rustles around a bit when she is feeling emotional and doesn't admit her feelings out loud. The extra movement of her mane dehydrates her severely in cases like the one noted - she collapses later in another RP from lack of water. [x]
+ As she is a dryad and has leaves and butterflies all about her, I thought it fitting when I got her during the WoW event that she be able to understand the languages of nature - I'm not sure if this counts as a learned ability or not. From a young age, she was a caretaker of her own forest in Greece, and had to depend on her trees' warnings and whisperings to stay alive. Now that she is in the Kawani lands, she still depends on listening to the trees and watching birds - but she never learned to actually speak the language itself. So she can hear and understand the murmurings of trees, plants, and flowers if she listens hard enough, but she cannot speak or understand any other language beyond the ones spoken by soquili. I guess this would mostly be that she is extremely in tune with nature...?

Other Notes: Due to the fact that her mane is made of leaves and she has to hydrate those as well as the rest of her body, Cali becomes dehydrated extremely easily. A lot of extra movement (or a little bit of strenuous movement), such as subconscious mane-twitching, increases that effect on her. Erm... Yup. That's it.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:32 pm
mindsend
There seems to be some inconsistent information about Angeni and blood drinking -- the last thing I heard from Sirenz was that it'd rob angeni of their powers if they drank blood, and we've had to tell people "No, you can't do that" in the past.

I'm gonna ask to confirm an OVERALL rule from Sirenz, since it seems to be hit or miss and I want to confirm it for EVERYONE rather than yes to some and No to others. But for the time being we have to assume that Blood drinking is still forbidden in Angeni without it robbing them their powers, which was the last ruling I heard, regardless of them being vampire themed or not.

I'll post again when This has been officially cleared up. *sends Sirenz a PM*

Just to make a note, Sirenz did clear this issue. Angeni are allowed to drink blood, it's merely a matter of preference and choice. They never would need to thrive off of it, but it is something they could choose to do without losing their abilities or powers. Just keep in mind that, regardless of what they choose to eat, they are still good and pure beings. Drinking blood doesn't give them any extra ability or help them in any other matter and they would never need it to live.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Soquili's Name:Xanti
Owner(s) FitzRoyal
If a Pure, 1st Gen, Angeni What Is Its Domain? N/A
Please List & Note Said Soquili's Powers Xan's feet are molten fire, and they hurt when wet. He can set stuff on fire if he flares them enough (but it only lasts for about a minute tops). He has to concentrate on the thought that the fire is leaving his feet, so it is not something that can happen without his assent/knowledge.

Other Notes: Niss sent me a pm on Sept 25th last year wondering if Sabin had approved Xan's powers. I hadn't asked Sabin but I posted in one of her plot threads and mentioned his powers at that time, and she had no problem with it. When I told Niss this, she said that Xan's powers were fine. ^_^  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:44 pm
Uta

Just to make a note, Sirenz did clear this issue. Angeni are allowed to drink blood, it's merely a matter of preference and choice. They never would need to thrive off of it, but it is something they could choose to do without losing their abilities or powers. Just keep in mind that, regardless of what they choose to eat, they are still good and pure beings. Drinking blood doesn't give them any extra ability or help them in any other matter and they would never need it to live.

*nod* I got that confirmed again -- I was apparently not there when she fixed the misconception up. biggrin Since its all clear its all clear. XD I just needed to double check since there was a risk of miscommunications that needed clearing up. <3  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff