Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
The Spiny Serpent [Closed ~ Not Hiring] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
                                                    Lately he's feeling like a broken promise
                                                    In the mirror staring down his doubt
                                                    There's only one thing in this world that he knows
                                                    He said forever and he'll never let her down

User Image

════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Dᴡᴀʀғ || Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Deveron's musings were cut short when he felt a pair of arms encircle his shoulders from behind and a whisper in his ear. Looking up, he noted the blonde beauty standing behind him and his eyebrows rose. Well now, either his fortunes improved, or someone else was intervening on his behalf. He was more inclined to suggest the latter, because lo and behold, Remington stood and made his way over. lifting his glass, he gave the other male a silent toast and looked toward the woman. "Well, my dear, I believe we are at a bit of a quandry here. While I believe you are proably the most lovely thing that ever could grace my side, I am unsure as to how willing you are, as well as whether I could possibly live up to your highest expectations. Rather difficult to do, considering how low I currently am. Though, that depends on your expectations. I assure you that-"

He cut himself short as Remington got to the table, nodding to the much taller male. One might be confused at how the two seemingly dissimilar men might even have an acquaintance, let alone something possibly approaching friendship, but it was there. As it was, Deveron merely accepted it and moved on. He gestured for the woman to take a seat with him, a slightly bemused expression on her face as she realized that he probably would pay her quite well. "Remington, I see that your accommodations are, as always, impeccable. I wonder where you picked up this beauty, but perhaps those secrets would be best kept under lock and key, hrm? I also hear that you are a father again. Congratulations are in order! I take it that you and Mrs. Nott are perfectly happy together?" Deveron hadn't had the fortune of meeting Callidora yet, but he figured she had to be something if she managed to steal Remington.

It was at that moment when another walked up to the table. Giving the newcomer a nod, Deveron merely cocked an eyebrow and gave Luthiel a smile himself.
                                                    "Luthiel! Charming to see you, as always. I take it you're off the clock? Come, take a seat. We happen to be in mourning for Remington's late bachelorhood."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hrm, now I just need pleasant company and my night will be set.
                                                    OOC:

I don't wanna be another wave in the ocean
                                                    I am a rock not just another grain of sand
                                                    I wanna be the one you run to when you need a shoulder
                                                    I ain't a soldier but I'm here to take a stand

Essy ze Ninja

Silenced Nocturne

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:17 pm
Everywhere I look around I see how everyone aught to be
Every time I see myself I see there's always something wrong with me

User Image

𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒕

𝑂 𝑐 𝑐 𝑙 𝑢 𝑚 𝑒 𝑛 𝑠
[Mid March]

And so she clung like a weed, vining herself around his form, greedily basking in his rays like the high noon sun. Rare enough as it is for the gambling den whose only saving grace was its hiding spot on the dark side of the moon. Dragon hide boots sunk into the plush scarlet rug, its golden accents wove intricate curls around the border. As he sauntered through the room, past the mahogany bar, past the two small French marble-top guéridons in flame matched mahogany, serpent heads' supported the tripod base and on each one, a candelabra hoisted three flickering red sticks, he slid his cigar between dry lips, switched his glass from the left to right, and slipped his free hand in his pocket to slide on that wedding band without missing a step. Then, he fluidly shifted back to his former stature to finally reach Deveron's table. Remington slid into an open chair across from him and grinned as he exhaled a cloud of thick, billowing tobacco smoke. He nodded briefly as the man addressed him, 'under lock and key', he said, And curse, Remy chimed in, musing a chuckle under his breath. ”I am, and we are. I'll have to introduce you one day,” he lied, of course, but it was only polite to extend the offer. He paused to wash a swig of scotch down his throat and hide his grin behind the cigar as he breathed, ”It's a boy, by the way, Edric.”

Remington hardly had a chance to utter another word until the subtle antics of his newest employee had daunted down the spiral staircase and proceeded to examine the walls. He only quirked a brow; he supposed he aught to be surprised, or at least the slightest bit curious, but Luthiel was hardly a conventional woman, by any means. He'd gotten used to it, by now, expected it, even. Still eager to observe, he inclined his posture briefly and puffed away on that cigar, all the while, Luthiel set herself to hunting down an enchanted snake and stoppered it within a glass jar. Its darkness almost teased the tip of his tongue, malicious and sweet in its venomous aura. He waved her over as Deveron had seen fit to extend an invitation, though any amusement that had highlighted his features fled to shadows. ”How uncharacteristically humorous of you, Deveron, indeed, I'd belittle myself to join you, but I'm afraid that isn't physically possible, is it?" He jabbed, only able to refrain himself for so long. ”Lu, dear, please, join us. Indulge me in your travels, it's been far too long since I've last left England.” he admitted regrettably but quickly added, ”I'm quite sure our comedic friend could do with a bit of culture in his life.” He nearly cursed; is that honestly the best he can come up with?

[OOC:]

╔══════════════╗
46 years old 6’3” 185lbs
HomeOfficeIsland

╚══════════════╝

Diamond Wales
Silenced Nocturne

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25