PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image User Image[A small branch off of Arrest Rose]

In those times of happier days....

Before the war
Before the hatred
Before the betrayal

In those times.....

User Image Wild Rose User Image

If I could have one wish, it would be to go back to the days of your smile....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 pm
Blanc stood in the middle of a large ballroom packed with people, feeling more than just 'a little' out of place. Not only did he not belong, but his snow white hair and bright crimson eyes contrasted against everyone else's. Honestly, he didn't want to come. It wasn't his kind of thing to do since he wasn't rich or anything similar to that sort, but his best friend, Gabriel, had begged him to come. That boy just couldn't do anything without him, could he? And not only that, but his chief had heard and had assigned him on duty there. "This was going to be one hell of a night" he said with a sigh as he was about to take a sip from the fine champagne they had passed around, but Gabe nudged him, telling him not to drink it yet as they had finally announced the birthday girl's arrival.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:17 pm
Upon the grand stair case was the figure of a young woman--the beautiful Annette Seraphine. Her long blonde hair was tied up in an extravagant array of flowers, her dress was long, nearly greecian looking. It flowed with her as she moved down the steps, her green eyes illuminating against her pale skin--the contrast also showing her full pink lips that broke into a bashful smile as her guests began to clap for her.
She giggled lightly, her father helping her down the last step. Charles Seraphine, a wealthy banker, had thrown his daughter the coming out party of the century. They had filled the grand ballroom. As the young girl began to mingle, her eyes drifted towards a man in the back.
He stuck out she noted--quite visibly. The white hair and crimson eyes intruiged her slightly (not to mension he was quite handsome). She gasped lightly, smiling as they made eye contact. Quickly, she began over to him, wanting to introduce herself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 pm
Blanc's eyes traced up the steps to see a young woman descending them. She was incredibly beautiful, breathtaking even. That was how he had first described her and what he first noticed. Most women that usually caught his attention were the ones that was obvious that they never stuck with a man for more than one night, if you knew what it meant. But this....she was just...
"Was this what they meant by 'love at first sight'?" Blanc was left with no words to explain what she was like as she walked through the crowd. "S**t! Is she walking this way?" Blanc flustered for a moment as he shoved his drink to Gabe's hands and recomposed himself as he couldn't help but find himself making his way over to her.
When they did meet face to face, Blanc opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't find the words to introduce himself as he laughed nervously. "I'm sorry, my name is Blanc Fumee" he said as he bowed down half way and took her hand to kiss it lightly. They were so small and fragile in his. He couldn't believe that someone so perfect and beautiful even existed, or even lived in his home town. He had nearly forgotten his best friend Gabriel until he introduced himself as well.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:21 pm
The young woman nearly gasped as the young man touched her hand. As their eyes met--she found herself not breathing. He's so perfect. Her eyes ran over him as he spoke, trying to keep her cheeks from blushing. What was this connection she felt? Gently, she squeezed his fingers as he held her hand to kiss it. "Annette," she replied almost breathless. "Annette Seraphine."
His hand was so strong--she almost felt safe...calmed by his mear presence. She could hardly hear the man beside him, too focused on Blanc. She felt her heart bubble with excitement. Somehow she knew she would love this man. Annette couldn't take her eyes away from him. She was captivated.
A waltz began to come from the small orchestra playing. Her body perked at the soung--one of her favorites. But of course, she could not ask Blanc to dance. It would be uncooth. The man always asked the lady.
She bit her lip, her green eyes suddenly drifting to the dancefloor. Her smile did not break.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:37 pm
Blanc watched her eye the other couples that began to dance, and of course he shouldn't have hesistated even a moment as he smiled at how eager she was already. Did she feel that same connection he had for her? "May I have this dance?" he asked, his voice as smooth and fluid as he already guided her to the dancefloor. His hand ready at her waist and the other holding her hand as they began to dance like the snow flurries that spiraled outside. He was lucky enough that he was with Gabe when they had taught him how to do the waltz(Of course he dragged him to that as well) or Blanc might have been stepping on toes everywhere by now. The way she moved along with him as he lead was so graceful and elegant, his eyes were only on her the whole time. She had brought out something Blanc would have never done before. Usually he'd get the jump on the girl and flirt, but he was actually using his manners and soft gentleness with her. After all, first impressions were everything, but if this was how she wanted him, then he would be willing to change his whole self just to see her once more.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:54 pm
Annette felt her heart flutter as Blanc held her waist, their hands resting in each others as she held his shoulder. He was so light on his feet, and a complete gentleman. She flushed, looking down as the song ended. Everyone stopped to clap for the orchestra, but she held to Blanc--and Blanc held to her as they looked at each other. She read his eyes. He felt the same form of magic she was feeling right now. Finally, she pulled back and curtsied politley to her partner with a giggle.
Now--to see if he truley did feel the same.
With a twirl, she swiftly dissapeared into the waves of people, moving her way through to where the ordurves were being presented. Curiously, she looked to see if he would follow.
As a young woman of high society, there were different ways of flirting. This one was called 'baiting.' If the man followed her, it would mean he would be interested in her as a partner...at least for the evening. she looked away from the dancefloor, pretending to admire the tiles and lighting around her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:13 pm
Blanc couldn't help but be drawn in by her bright green eyes, but they soon turned away as he didnt' both hiding a look of confusion. He continued to stand in the same place as she left him standing alone, but he caught on soon enough as a smile grew onto his face and he crossed his arms and pondered to think about if he should really follow after her or not. He continued to watch her as she moved around, mingling in between the people. It'd make it look too easy if he had followed after her, so he walked in the opposite direction, but really just around the longer way while she wasn't looking until he was right behind her. He tapped lightly on one side of the shoulder and whispered into her ear on the other side "You really shouldn't tease me like that." He took her by the hand and twirled her around to have her face him as he pulled her close "Who said the dance had to end there?" he said playfully. Two could play this game of tempting, but it seemed that she was rather experienced at it, almost as well as him. Almost.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:21 pm
Annette blushed, smiling bashfully as she turned to face away from him. "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about, Mr. Fumee." Of course she did, but playing the innocent was proper. She smiled, her eyes drifting to his passionate crimson eyes once more. "It seems you are as smooth as you are on the dance floor, my lord." Softly, she pushed away from his arms and pretended to find something more interesting--making sure to smile brisqley over her shoulder at him before stepping out of his reach once more.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:49 pm
Running away now, are we? he couldn't help but think as he watched her move away to melt back into the crowd. He didn't pay much attention to the people around him as he let her delicate figure get away. Blanc was used to not being able to get what he wanted, but this was completely different. The way she taunted him just like that, it was rather inviting. He'll come back for her later. She'll be his by the end of the night. For now, Blanc had to go back to Gabe, who he was for sure annoyed by Blanc for abadoning him. "Hey" he said nearly breathlessly when he had managed to find Gabriel as he took his drink back from him and swallowed it down. "This girl is just amazing. I should have joined you for all those other parties as well. She could be a great catch" Blanc said as he put the empty glass onto a waiter's tray who was just passing by. "But she's not the first woman to play hard to get. Just watch" he winked to Gabriel as he wandered off into the crowd again to look for Annette.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:15 pm
Annette moved through the crowd like water, moving from person to person, recieving a congragulations and a few offers to dance. She turned them down of course, her eyes serching for the mysterious white-haired man that seemed to be enjoying their games as much as she did. She smiled at the thought and glanced down as her friend, Elizabeth, came to greet her. "Your father knows how to show you a good time," she giggled.
Annette laughed lightly. "Doesn't he? I think I've already met someone."
"Who?"
She glanced to Blanc, Elizabeth's eyes following hers. "Oooo." She cooed. "He's handsome! Have you been flirting?"
"Baiting," she confirmed. "And it's working."
"Well don't let me spoil your fun! Happy Birthday." The kissed each other's cheeks. Annette then moved by the food table and stood idly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:01 pm
Blanc couldn't help but smile as he finally found the woman he was looking for. As he walked in her direction, instead of reaching out for Annette, he took the hand of the woman next to her, bowed down and kissed it, the same he had done for Annette as he asked her to dance with him. Of course, she couldn't even begin to compare beauty with Annette as he gave a light wink to her as he began to dance with the other woman. He had his ways to seduce women, and this was one of the ways to get them to take a bite of the line. Jealousy was a woman's greatest flaw, and sadly to say, he was taking advantage of it. You could say that he's picked up a few tricks on how to handle women here and there.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:23 pm
Annette watched him carefully, somewhat curious of where he had learned such...charming ways. She smiled subtly, her eyes following every movement he made with the other woman. He was teasing her, and he was doing a pretty damn good job. No doubt to make her jealous. She smiled more at the thought, meeting his eyes as he winked. Stubbornly she turned away, pretending not to notice him. God, how she loved this! This man was clever--no doubt, a gentleman as well. Handsome, mysterious, he was a man that Annette had dreamed about for a long time. As the music turned Blanc to face Annette once more, she smiled wide at him and moved towards one of the halls, gracefully asking him to follow without words.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:06 pm
███ βlanc Ғumée ███

User Image

[Forgive me, I couldn't resist! ;A; This is a really simple one! I promise! (I just copied the top part from some older posting format xD) ]

It was just absolutely adorable, the way she pouted. He'd have to do this more often as he chuckled to himself. As the dance ended, Blanc bowed to his partner and apologized for pulling her away from what she was doing in the first place. And now, he had somewhere to go as he briskly walked over to where Annette was beckoning him to. When he reached over to where she was, he literally swept her off her feet, bridal style, and began walking, as if he were going to kidnap her as simple as that(Though his job was to prevent that at the party). "I'm going to take this princess home, whether she likes it or not" he said bluntly, a few stragglers from the party had chuckled and giggled at the sight of the two, wondering what could possibly go on between them.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:25 pm
( He's so pretty ;A; )

"You are so bold, my lord!" Annette gasped, slightly surprised at his actions. She held to him instantly, to keep herself from falling. Her face was red at her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose. She looked up at him, nearly taken by his playfull smile and glinting eyes. "Ah--Mr. Fumee, I must protest!" she suddenly said, her grip loosing around his neck. "I-I don't think my father would be too pleased if his daughter was suddenly whisked away by a stranger!" She struggled and finally stepped from his arms, putting her light hands on his chest for balance. Annette kept her eyes downward--she hadn't expected such a strong responce.
"I would, of course, like to arrange to see you again. Perhaps for tea?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces