The Last of a Dying Breed (1X1) Rose & Sivler Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 pm
PLOT

Once, there was a world, a world where only anthros, otherwise known as furries, existed and other animals. No humans. The anthros consisted of several groups, their territories divided by their habitats. There were: lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards, and wolves.

The constant strife between them all angered the gods. As punishment, they all slowly died off. From disease, starvation, you name it. All except for two. A leopard of the rainforests and the endless savannas and a wolf of the mountains. Two lost souls alone in the world and being pushed out of their territories by the dwindling numbers of prey.

Will they find each other? If they do, who knows what could happen. Their strife could remain, or they could choose to end it and just focus on survival. Perhaps, if they do, it will please the gods and they will return life to the planet. They are rather not fond of seeing their beloved creations fight after all. Either way, only time will tell.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:33 pm
GUIDELINES

* This is a more.. primitive role-play, so no electronics or such. The people are clothed in basically lioncloth style clothes and they use their claws and fangs to hunt instead of weapons.

* There are deer, rabbits, etc. But, no other anthros, humans, or 'sentient' beings. Only the two anthros. Which, when I say anthros, I mean the fur covered, more animal ones... Nekos bug me... (Don't get me wrong, they're cute, but it depends on context)

* Um... I can't think of what I was going to say.... So, I might add more later. smile Oh, and post your profile after I post the profile skellie.

AND TO ANYBODY READING: This is a roleplay between me and Sivler. In other words, YOU NO POSTIE!!!!

DecafKitten

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 pm
[align=center][size=9][color= PLEASE CHOOSE]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Themesong:[/b] Optional.
[b]Likes:[/b] At least three.
[b]Dislikes:[/b] At least three.
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Username:silverwolf14
Name:Maverick
Species: Wolf
Themesong: Optional.
Dislikes: Fire, Felines, being alone.
Other:
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Username: Bloodied-Rose-Thorns
Name: Ayita
Species: Leopard
Themesong: "I'm Alive" by Disturbed
Dislikes: The thought of being alone forever, Wolves and other felines, Dying
Other: N/A
Appearance:
The Female

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:36 pm
I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD OPEN! POST AWAY, MY FRIEND

DecafKitten

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:41 pm
((uhhhh I'm not sure how exactly to start this..but here goes.))

Maverick yawned and stretched. He looked around his cave, he had to admit to himself he was starting to feel very lonely. He wondered if he was the only one left. The prey was starting to run low so he would have to venture further out than normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:07 pm
The leopardess stalked through the grass, her buckskin lioncloth's frilled edges softly brushing against her legs as she moved. She cursed softly under her breath when something startled the small herd she was following and they took off. She was getting too weak to chase them, she'd have to settle for something smaller to tide her over until she could find a herd. Ayita had once been an innocent cub, racing through the forest with her age mates. But, no longer was she, when the majority of her race had slowly died out six years ago, she had grown up fast. She had only one companion for awhile, an age mate that had managed to survive, but now even he was gone. Now, the scarcity of prey had driven her out of her rainforest home and into the stretch of mixed lands that divided the territories. No Man's Land.  

DecafKitten

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:15 pm
Maverick had his loincloth on and he began his slow climb down the mountain. He was rather hungry but he was able to get down the mountain. He saw, much to his dismay, that he had no other choice but to go into the dreaded no man's land.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:14 pm
Ayita managed to catch a couple martens and was now perched on a branch of a tree that resided in one of the small clusters that dotted the landscape. She ate slowly, savoring each bite. She couldn't help, but wonder what bite would be her last. After all, what was the point of living if you were the last of your kind? You were the last.  

DecafKitten

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:29 pm
Maverick was at the base of his mountain, and had found nothing but a small squirell it helped a little but it wasn't very much. He was now creeping closer to no man's land. He wasn't sure what he would find there. He was very nervous and anxious and it only increased the closer he got.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:23 pm
Ayita stretched, draping her body across the branch and looking out across the land. She saw what looked like another small herd off in the distance, but she was too tired to pursue them at the moment. They were close to a watering hole so they'd stay for a day or two, anyways. She was closer to the mountains, the territory of the wolves, than she had ever been before. Of course, she had never been out of her rainforest before, either.  

DecafKitten

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 am
Maverick noticed some creatures at the watering hole. He stalked them and got close inch by inch. He was still despite them having been gone awhile, mentally used to having pack when he hunted for food. He pounced at one just barely catching it's leg.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:46 am
((bump))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:00 pm
Ayita had slipped off to sleep, but was startled out of her cat nap (hehe XP) by the sudden sound off hooves, coming from the direction on the watering hole. She bolted up to see what had caused the stampede. The herd was still a distance away, but approaching fast and she noticed something at their heels. She normally would have brushed it off as some starving predator, no threat to her from her perch, however said predator.. had humaniod form.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff