Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
( ゚ヮ゚) Big Brother Newbie Contest - over 'grats Redbud Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:24 am
User ImageWelcome to the Big Brother Newbie Contest where all soquili owners can nominate a newbie to receive this cute Mayan glyph hippogryph mare! eek All the nominators will be placed in a raffle to receive a 100k+ value prize. Please post in this thread by filling out the form below to nominate a newbie.
{
Your Name:
Name of Newbie:
Why are you nominating this newbie?:
Do they meet the below newbie definition?:
}

Once the nominations for the newbie are closed, staff will tally and pick the top 5 most-nominated newbies who must then answer an RP prompt. The staff will then vote on which newbie who answered it best and they will get the free pet.

//Special Newbie Definition for this contest//
1. No more than 2 fully owned or co-owned soquili
2. If you don't own a soquili at all but own/co-own any number of usdia, seathi or familiars.
3. Must be on Gaia for 3 months and/or have 1k posts. Any less is automatic mule suspect.
4. Newbies who have been actively posting in the thread, guild, etc are preferred. Known lurkers are fine too as long as they have posted prior to this contest open date in any B/C thread.
-If you don't know this about the newbie then ask them!-

//Rules for Nominators and Newbies//
1. You can't nominate yourself or ask anyone to nominate you.
2. No mules (see above for auto-mule suspect)
3. You can only nominate one different newbie a day during the contest. You can't enter the same newbie daily!
4. -more if I think of it-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:18 pm
Your Name: Slimycrow
Name of Newbie: Keliptis
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Keliptis has been trying to get herself a soq for well over a year now. She enters many of the events. I have been entering custom slots trying to surprise her with a Kalona for months with no luck. She would be a happy owner, who is active in all of the B/C shops she has pets in.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yup! She has no Soq/minis/familiars, has participated in past events, and introduced me to the B/C a long time ago : )  

slimycrow

Original Codger

Lady Stray

Dapper Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:28 pm
Your Name: Lady Stray
Why are you nominating this newbie?: She's one on the unlucky many that have been trying to get a pet from this shop for a long time. Dedication should count for something.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: I believe so.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:33 pm
Your Name: Jynk
Name of Newbie: Redbud-Tree
Why are you nominating this newbie? Red has been a long-time admirer of Soq, but is often shy around the shop thread. She's been trying to be active around the shop again and I know having a new Soq would mean a lot to her on feeling like a bigger part of the Soq community.
Do they meet the newbie definition: She does own two Soqs that she got from the WoW event, but hasn't had much luck finding RP for them or getting other Soqs.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:52 pm
Your Name: Roniel Targaryen
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Because she's been around the thread a ton lately and has always been friendly when she's around! So far she only has aquatic soqs. It's time she was able to branch out!
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yep!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 pm
Your Name: ElvishSorceress
Why are you nominating this newbie?: This gal has been apart of the B/C community for many years. From owning various shops to thinking of unique pet designs and OCs and being an active regular in all the shops she visits, I believe she would be a grand addition to the Soquili community.

I know for a fact that she has been trying for YEARS trying to get a Soquili, particularly of her dragon OC, Ren which has had an appearance in many shops due to its highly memorable design as well as dedicated owner.

And thus Keliptis is indeed a name worth mentioning for this newbie opportunity.

Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Absolutely - they have no Soqs or familiars, usdia ect.

They actively participate in events and meet the months on gaia restrictions.  

ElvishSorceress

Business Bunny

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 pm
Your Name: Kamiki
Name of Newbie: Prism Shine
Why are you nominating this newbie?: She's been very active in the BCP, and in the Soquili thread. She's been pleasant to speak with, not begging or anything, but getting herself involved in conversations and such.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes, as far as I'm aware she as no Soq at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:24 pm
Your Name: Faithofthefallen
Name of Newbie: Elf Princess Flannery
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Because she's a great rper, she's really creative and devoted to all of her characters and I think she would do this pretty girl justice!!
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes <3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:33 pm
Your Name: Nukido
Why are you nominating this newbie?: She is a very kind person but has lost her luck in Soq. She is a very shy person that deserves the excitement of a new Soq that might get her going again.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:57 pm
Your Name: ramenli
Why are you nominating this newbie? I understand the difficulty of being both a newbie and only having an aquatic soq to try to find RP for, and I think she would do well with a chance at this soq :3
Do they meet the newbie definition: Yes  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:58 pm
Your Name: Tara de Draiocht
Name of Newbie: Icipher Infinite
Why are you nominating this newbie?: She is a very deserving person. She is an avid roleplayer, dedicated to her B/C pets, and kind hearted to those she talks too. I wish her the best of luck for this contest.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes.
Her Teepee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 pm
Your Name: stormflower
Name of Newbie: ~Twilight...Angel~
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Because she is an awesome and sweet person who deserves something nice. She's been in thread and has been nothing but kind and talkative with everyone and I've taken a liking to her, as I have with many others, and would love to see her officially join our happy soquili family. She is also a dedicated B/C goer. ^^
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yep no soquili  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 pm
Your Name: Scaramouche Fandango
Name of Newbie: Kelliptis
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Before reading this thread, I didn't have any idea that Kelli DIDN'T have a soq. This is because she never complains about not having one or shows any envy of others. I've seen her in tons of events and sales, and I think it's about time she got one.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yup!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:43 pm
Your Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Why are you nominating this newbie?: I was quite unaware that she did not own any soquili until just recently, as I have seen her around Soquili, entering contests, posting in the thread, and just generally being really friendly and easy to get along with.
Activity and persistence should eventually wield a prize, so why not this one? smile
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes smile  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:45 pm
Your Name: Syaoran-Puu
Name of Newbie: iJimmytheKitty
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Although he has a been granted a co-own by the lovely Ami he doesn't have a soquili to call just his, and since he is active in thread, asks lots of questions and tries to make friends with everyone I think he makes a lovely candidate for nomination.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yep yep yep =D Only one co-owned soquili.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff