Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Ramen's Plots: Mer, Kelpi, Usdia...Oh mai!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to plot with me?
  Of course not, I wanted gold D:
  Why yes! I'm going to message you RIGHT THIS INSTANT
View Results

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:32 pm
Well I'm back, I'd love a casual rp or two (ie its okay if there are a couple days between replies, I'm in grad school, but nothing too extreme?)

I have two babies that have never really been plotted with.

User Image

First off: My new little usdia boy~

He's an independent boy, he what he wants, when he wants. He's not particularly group minded, he likes his lone wolf lifestyle but could swayed to join 1-2 others.

Background: When he emerged from his basket his mother was horrified by him. He was a mutant in the purest sense of the word, his tail was like nothing she had ever seen. His father had already left her, and while she made sure he didn't starve as soon as she could convince herself he could fend for himself she abandoned him. He grew up the hard way, from a tiny pony struggling to survive to a grown pony who could (and did) kill a wolf (albeit a small one) who threatened him. He took the pelt just to give a warning to others: just because he's small doesn't mean he can be trifled with.

Likes: freedom, not being responsible, enjoys helping others (but only if he feels like it), others thinking he is dangerous/cool

Dislikes: comments about his size (which is average for a pony but obviously he's smaller than a most soquili), responsibilities

Plots; Any interaction! He needs to meet some soqs~

User Image

Next up: Yin Xu. She tries, she really does. But she seems to just mess up enough so that nothing she does is ever perfect/good enough. But she keeps trying!

Types of plot: Someone that can laugh at her mistakes with her, someone to compete with (who would generally win)

If romantic: It would take a bit (they would need to have a history of competing against each other, and him winning), but maybe someone who would let her win. She'd probably realize it, and question why he let her win.

User Image

And lastly: Zuriel

He's always been a bit confused about...everything? But now that he's had a few life experiences he's starting to get things figured out. He's still gullible, and any lies would get him incredibly mixed up, so he's open and honest.

Plots: I don't really know, I rped him for a good bit before my extended hiatus, and maybe its time for him to meet the right girl/guy (I will consider either, and until she gets some plots going Yin Xu could be used as a surrogate)? Someone patient and willing to explain everything or someone willing to drag him along, confusion or no.

Open for a lot of suggestions here.

I would actually love to be messaged, but posting is perfectly fine.

Not actively looking right now:
First off: Seiram, his personality is basically happy, cheerful, confident, optimistic, but also with a streak of anger buried into it. In other words, if he's backed into a corner, or must be protective he can and will fight, and somewhat see red, until then he'd be trying to smooth things over.

His family: Seiram's family has a...bizarre dynamic. His mother has chosen to go through life basically mute, and while she took care of her children she rarely spoke to them. His father was arrogant, and was a bit useless in teaching his children actually useful things, though he did teach them self-confidence. He was left to his own devices from a fairly early age, and even his brother (while on good terms with him) was mostly distant. He doesn't catch subtle hints sometimes, especially subtle body language.

Types of plot: Dominating presence: Possibly a herd leader to bring him into a herd, tell him what to do, and teach him his role. He isn't a complete pushover, but he will listen and be respectful. If push comes to shove he will stand up for what he believes is right. Alternate: This could be a girl telling him what to do, and possibly lead to romance.

Suggest them? Friends/Frienemies/Friendlier?

If romantic...well his parent's while in fact in love with each other never really showed it. His father merely showed love for himself and his mother was too stubborn to show it. He'll need a mare to get his attention, because he doesn't really know the signs.

Cert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 pm
Bwahaha, it's late but I'll be back in the morning!!!  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:06 pm
Still looking for plots~

*Waits for Yumi's morning* 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:28 am
Added Zuriel to the mix~  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:02 pm
Added ConrĂ­~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:14 am
Bumping this up~ I don't bite...promise D:  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:25 pm
Rp for Yin Xu? Maybe even more if you like him and the plot is good. xD

User Image

This is Broderick.

Broderick is a self-proclaimed 'rogue' who protects fair maidens from evil sorcerers. The thing is....he's also a ladies man who may want a little more from the maide than she's willing to give.

Mares fall into two categories with him; Friend worthy of respect, and "Oh hey babeh". They never blend, so, on a romantic level if she could do that she'd have his heart, haha.

He's also sarcastic and a bit of a knave, but he's always looking for the good in any situation for both parties involved.

User Image

Turns out he also has a thing for fins. /shot

This is Aimee; one of two kids from his one and only fling. She's quick witted, sarcastic and sharp. She'd just as soon cut you as make friends with you, but once you've made a friend of her, she'll stick around for life.

Rp wise, I'm thinking Yin Xu and Aimee could have some matches (seeing as they can both be in water and on land), and then maybe run into Broderick along the way. Regardless of how things go with Broderick and Yin Xu, it could still be fun rp. :3

(Aimee can also be played as a foal.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:14 pm
Painted Moose

I would LOVE for Yin Xu to get any sort of plot XD If she's given the choice, when meeting someone she's going to try to get them to race her, or drag them into some sort of challenge. However, if she's cut off before she can get to the point plots could go in several directions. She'd probably be fairly interested in his wings, having never seen feathered wings before, and may want to race against a soq that could fly just to satisfy her own curiosity.

She's also not used to flirting, having never really slowed down to consider romance that much. She may be a bit confused if he's extremely charming or "hey babeh," but that could be pretty amusing in and of itself. She may end up ignoring it to some degree, or unwittingly flirting back in her own confusion.

However, I am more than open to other plot ideas. Personally I'd like to try a rp, see how it goes, and if they get along...great! We can see how it goes from there. She will throw herself into whatever comes her way, so if he needs help with anything she could help. She'd even join a hunt for evil sorcerers for the challenge of it, though she may botch the attempt.

So far as Aimee goes, did you want to go ahead and just start some sort of contest or match now, or would you just like to start something with Broderick and try Aimee later? I'm up for either/both of them really.

/got kindof excited at the idea of Soq plots and kindof rambled OTL Also: feel free to pm me if you prefer that (or I have aim I'll give out through pm)  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:20 am
Haha. XD I've been tempted to go after her before, but I wasn't for sure if you would be interested in Broderick (man whore that he is. /plank). A race? Challenge accepted. With him, though, it would probably end in a bet like "If I win, you have to go out on a date with me" or something equally as ridiculous.

Oooh! There's an idea! Maybe they could start off as competitors/friends with a bit of flirting (intentionally from him, unintentionally from her) involved, then go on a hunt for a bad guy to beat up. Or something to that effect, haha.

For Aimee, it doesn't matter. :3 It's just whatever you prefer.

(Lol. It's all good, and I'll pm you later (once I'm through with finals for today) for some AIM stuff. BD)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:48 am
Hey, that sounds just ridiculous enough to work actually XD And I've learned that with RP...amazing things can happen from the most unlikely of sources~

Also, my finals ended yesterday, and my last day of work for the semester is today~ So yay free time! Its a good time for rp if you want to try something with Aimee~ Though Yin prefers races generally she is willing to dive into any contest if there is something that Aimee prefers.

I was thinking, if she did not know that Aimee was his daughter, and at some point did fall for him, and then found out that she was, she might assume that Broderick was already taken/just playing with her. Could be fodder for some interesting drama?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces