Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:51 pm
Disclaimer: This RP is a loose remake/adaptation of the popular "Kingdom Hearts" franchise, which is just a fancy way of saying that I'm taking the game out to its first strip club on its 18th birthday.

The Story

Because of events you have no idea about, the entirety of the universe is in danger because beings known as Heartless have gotten to plague size proportions and are invading every known world and stealing the heart of the planet, plunging it into eternal darkness. Now the brave King *insert name here* went off to fight this evil and has not been seen or heard from since, meaning he probably bit the dust. Anyway, back to the plague of evil. An organization made of the most diabolical minds in the universe have banded together to form a group known as The Spade Organization, which seeks to use the Heartless (Darkness of the Heart made physical) to conquer and plunge the universe into darkness and doom and stuff. However, the King opted to send a letter, telling his two best friends that someone out in the universe had a "Key" and that they could save everyone and everything from certain doom. So with nothing better to do, they set off to find this key bearing person.

And now for the part that's relevant to you right now. Way out in the space boonies, on a tropical island paradise, three friends seek to leave their world on a homemade raft used to sail into the blue yonder. This is where we meet our hero, our "Key" to salvation (No, not Jesus, another savior). He and his Best Friend (or enemy?) along with his Love Interest (friend zone here) wanna go out and explore the universe, well be careful of what you wish for you little sh*ts because you're about to get it in Spades! (haha! get it?)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:51 pm
RULES!

The ugliest part of this page.

1. Send profiles to me in a PM
2. You are not to post if you have not been accepted.
3. Adhere to the generic "No D-Bag" rule and we'll be fine.
4. Yeah, I know we're going for an M rating here, but please fast forward or pull down the curtains during "Naughty Time"
5. First come first serve on profiles, so call dibs if you want something specific.
6. Please for the love of pizza-bagels, be active!
7. Pm any questions you have to me.
8. If it's been in a video game, you can use it (Master Chief, Mario, Kratos, etc.)
9. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table of elements because he only recognizes the Element of Surprise, so if I tell you something about the plot, DON'T TELL ANYONE! Chuck Norris will pay you a visit if you do. -u-  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm
Roles and a Profile Skeleton

King - anonymous-twilight
Party Member 1 - Rebel of Death
Party Member 2 - Forever_Hikaru
Main Character - OmgIisonfiyah
Best Friend - Xistund
Hot Friend (Love Interest wink ) - Forever_Hikaru
Bad Guy 1 - anonymous-twilight
Bad Guy 2 - Minnta Aloripma
Optional Superboss - Ace_Price
Main Baddie - IchigoK25
Surprise Main Baddie - Ace_Price
Main Roles Filled as of 10/28. Only 3 more Profiles will be accepted with "Other" filled out under Role.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Goal:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Theme Song![/b]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:16 pm
Profiles! Yay!

Username: Rebel of Death
Character Name: Dante
Appearance:
User Image
Role: Other
Weapon: Rebellion, Lucifer, Gilgamesh, and the guns Ebony and Ivory
Skills: Super Strength, nearly immortal, near infinite healing abilities, vast weapon abilities, Devil trigger.
Goal: Try to save his brother, Avoid/bother Nero as much as possible.
Other: Half demon.
Theme Song!

Username: Xistund
Character Name: Shade
Appearance: User Image
Role: Other (Experiment)
Weapon: none
Skills: controls heartless weaker then herself and can turn into a shadow
Goal: to have lots of fun and candy
Other: She's afraid of keyblades and likes darkness
Theme Song!Strawbarry Gashes

Username: The voodoo bunny
Character Name: Marx Fei
Role: Other. (Beast king of his world)
Weapon: Twin swords and claws and some magic.
Skills: stealth, brute force, and recon
Goal: Reclaim his land and return to being beast king
Other: Marx is a werewolf, (duh) who hails from a far away world where he is beast king of his domain. He carries around a pocket watch with a picture of him and his friends from home (hint hint towards my old rp buddies =D))
Theme Song! War

Username: Minnta Aloripma
Character Name: Illiandrinn
Role: Second Villain
Weapon: Click Me
Click Me
Skills: Superhuman speed and flexibility
Can generate and manipulate electricity
Can somewhat control the Heartless

Goal: To cause havoc and mayhem for kicks and giggles
Other: Rinn finds amusement in the chaos she causes
Theme Song! Original Prankster

Username: OmgIionfiyah
Character Name: Nero
Role: Other
Weapons: Red Queen, Blue Rose, Yamato
Skills: Super Human Strength, Speed and Endurance, Devil Bringer and Devil Trigger
Goal: Reunite with Kyrie and maybe Dante if he's in a good mood.
Other: Seeks information about Dante.
Theme Song!

Username: Rocketfist15
Character Name: Deadpool (A.K.A. Wade Winston Wilson)
Role: Mercenary
Weapon: Plenty of grenades, teleport device, duel-wield MP5 Sub-machine guns, and two katanas
Skills: Deadpool has a regeneration ability, if dismembered, he can't not grow new limbs, instead must re-attach his limbs in order for his healing factor to kick in. Deadpool is a superb assassin and mercenary, an expert in multiple forms of martial arts, an expert swordsman and marksman. It has also been discussed that, while his psychosis and dissociative identity disorder is a handicap, it is also one of his greatest attributes as it makes him an extremely unpredictable opponent.

He also has a tendency of breaking the "Fourth-wall", as many others will think Deadpool has a Mental disorder, yelling at so called "User" or "Author"
Goal: Has no goals
Other: He's from the Marvel universe...If you don't know him, shame you...go on youtube, or check out this wiki here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpool
Theme Song! No really...he's got his own damn good theme, check his theme out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7GmpJ-SxAk

Username: IchigoK25
Character Name: Sai
Appearance:User Image
Role: Main Baddie
Weapon:Yorotuzuki (Demon Sword)
Skills:
Demon Channeling: He can use the Power of the Demon infused in his Sword a shadow of the demon appears Behind Sai.
Soul Consumption: Defeating a person in battle Sai can use his blade and suck out the sould into his blade making it stronger than it was before
Demon Summoning
Mind Possession
Shadow and Fire Magic
Goal: Destroying the world and its people
Other: Sai is usually calm but when he faces a worthy opponent he laughs and wants more.
Theme Song! Mindless Self Indulgence - Shut me Up

Username: Rebel of Death
Character Name: Nero Angelo
Appearance:
User Image
Role: Party Member 1
Weapon: Katana & Wakizashi set
Skills: Strong hand to hand combat skills
Amazing sword skills
minor magic skills
Goal: To find out who his parents really are and why they abandoned him.
Other: earliest memory is of the castle being taught swordsmanship.
Theme Song! N/A

Username: Anonymous-twilight
Character Name: Shadow
Appearance: [x]
Role:Villian
Weapon:Shadow Claws
Skills:Manipulation of Darkness, making sure not to lose his heart to it.
Goal:to ensure darkness continues
Other:
Theme Song!

Username: Ace_Price
Character Name: Continental
Appearance:Continental
Role: Surprise Main Baddie
Weapons: Dueling Gun Blades
Skills: Complete control over Nobodies (Spoiler Alert)
Can use the blades he has non stop without having to reload and his blades fire any magic he wants.
Knows all forms of magic.
Fire Pendant: ((Same abilities as Ice pendant except with fire; Check Ace.Price Profile))
Fire Rain: With his control over fire, Continental can make it rain firaga over the entire area for a short period of time, when this happens anything will be burnt, it can even go through water magic so staying at a distance is advised or blocking with your weapon if possible.
Dark Abyss: A hole forms on the ground in front on Continental which sucks in almost anything and then closes killing whatever has been sucked in.
The less health he has the more power he gains and more damage he does with each hit.
Blade Gain: By sacrificing a blade of his he can regain all health and MP lost during the fight up to that point and gains more strength.
Continental is a master at Hand to Hand combat.
Goal: Obliterating anything in his way.
Other: He prefers the company of Ace. The only one who he will allow.
Theme Song! Through the fire and the flames

Username: Forever_Hikaru
Character Name: Karin (Rin)
Appearance:
User Image
Role: Hot Friend
Weapon: Gunblade
Skills: Pretty quick on her feet, moderate magic skills (mostly white magic).
Goal: To be with her two friends no matter what happens.
Other: Oblivious to the fact that her two friends love her. She just wants to be with them forever.

Username: Ace_Price
Character Name: Ace.Price
Appearance:Ace

Role: Optional Superboss
Weapon: Weapons:Fatal Mistake, Blood Rayne, and Apocalypse
Keyblades

Skills: Dark Matter:A large dark beam comes out of the tip of two of Ace's keyblades causing large destruction(Cannot destroy something that is living only damage it or knock it out)

Shadow step: Allows them to move quickly around an area. They sometimes move so quickly that one might mistake the afterimages for clones.

Shadow walk: The Bioheartless have the ability to move like shadows. That is, they can basically melt into the ground and move around. This ability works when passing through building walls.

Summon: Allows you to summon as many Heartless as you can control.

Snow Haven: Ace uses his ice abilities to cause snow to form and it spins around in a circular motion around Ace making a snow storm start. As this happens the temperature in the area starts to drop no matter the area be it Desert, marsh, or even the mountains. The snow can also be used as a weapon as its spinning but Ace usually does not use this ability due to its double edged affecting him as well.

Ice Pendant:

Dragon Possession: Dragon can take over body increasing strength by 1.5 times and only can be used once per battler for three posts.

Dragon Summon: Can summon the dragon of ice from the pendant who will help Ace in battle if needed.

Firara, Thundara, Blizara, Cure, and Darkra.

Goal: To fight the strongest opponent
Other: Ace likes the cold temperatures more than the heated ones so he mainly focues on his ice magic.
Theme Song! Let me hear you scream

Username: OmgIisonfiyah
Character Name: Virgil
Role: Main Character
Weapon: Keyblade
Skills: Fighting (Physical or Magical) and Decent Problem Solving Skills
Goal: To save the universe and that girl I'm in love with!
Other: Constantly competing with Yoru for her affections/attention.
Theme Song! Overseer - Doomsday

Username: Xistund
Character Name: Yoru
Role: Best Friend
Weapon: Swords
Skills: Swordmenship and mild darkness
Goal: to save my frends no mater what
Other: Secretly loves 'Hot Friend'
Theme Song! Can't forget

Username: Forever_Hikaru
Character Name: Skye Avant
Appearance:
User Image
Role: Party member 2
Weapon: Staff
Skills: moderately high magic skills
Goal: To find away to remove the curse given to her and stop the heartless from consuming other worlds.
Other: Has a curse that appears as a tatoo on the back of her right hand and slowly spreads throughout her body. Once it's complete, she'll die.
Theme Song! N/A  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:18 pm
((Yeah, accepting, so join and stuff))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:45 pm
Hooray, some people joined and stuff.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:22 pm
Now if only they'd get off their butts and send me some profiles! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:37 am
((Bump))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:52 pm
I'll make a Main Baddie later, but for now:

WE ARE OPEN!

To Destiny Islands  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:02 pm
It was a strange dream, a place of darkness, the only areas I stood in featured a stained glass floor, though it was more like a mosaic. And there was a disembodied voice talking to me about darkness and stuff. Then there were doors and creepy shadow monsters. But all of that didn't matter compared to what happened next. I got swallowed up by this black hole thing and then I was taken to my room. Then there was a knock at the door and Rin was there. Before I could ask what was up we started making out and then-

Virgil woke up from his vision turned wet dream. "Well that's a bummer." Virgil muttered with a yawn and laid back down on the sand.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:35 pm
(Wow...wondering if I regret my decision...lol jk razz btw you should change the title of the RP to "Open" )

Karin saw Virgil laying down in the sand and huffed. She walked over and hovered above him. "Hey you lazy bum, we got a raft to work on. You said you were getting some supplies." She said with her hands on her hips.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:45 pm
Upon hearing Rin yelling at him, Virgil jolted to his feet. "Gah! Christ Rin, don't sneak up on me like that." Virgil said, his face flustered. Then he remembered what he had been doing before he fell asleep. "Sorry, I'll get right on that." He said sheepishly.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:53 pm
Yoru walked up to the three with a bucket of water and gave a small sigh "ah looks like your awake. So I don't need this" he lifted the bucket of cold water.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:15 pm
"Jeez, that much just because I took a nap on a beach?" Virgil asked jokingly, he knew his friends were always going to take things a step further. "Anyway, on to the business of the day: what else do we need to finish the raft?" Virgil asked simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:30 pm
Rin smiled at Yoru as sign of saying hi. Her gaze shifted up as she started going down the mental list she had of what they needed for the raft. "Um...I think we need some more rope and food for the trip." She said.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff