OMG Facebook is everywhere! Dx
  (^_^)b
  (-_-)p
  $$$$?
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:20 pm
A pair of twins, a brother and a sister, had loved each other dearly. Their life was going fine. Perfect actually. But all good things must come to an end. One day, they got into a huge fight as they refused to even be in the same room as one another.

User Image

Later that night, a raging fire forced them apart and they got seperated from their family and each other. But it wasn't help that found them. Not yet.

User Image

The sister, the older of the two, was attacked by a group of rouge werewolves, but was miraculously saved by an civilized vampire. Laying on the brink of death, she wanted to desperately find her family and her brother, so she took the path of the blood thirsty, following after her master.

User Image

The brother, the stronger of the two, was attacked by a group of rouge vampires, but was miraculously saved by a civilized werewolf. Laying on the brink of death, he wanted to despeately find his family and his sister, so he took the path of the wolves, following after his master.

User Image

What they didn't know, now they are the trump cards of the war between the two races, bred to kill the other kind. Will they follow their master's wishes and fight to the death, or will their sibling love overcome that?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 pm
☽ Ȓʉʅέʂ ☾

☽ - Follow Gaia ToS
☾ - I am goddess of this thread, what I say, goes!
☽ - Romance, violence, and comedy are encouraged, but don't take it too far!
☾ - Please be literate, no txt talk plz. At least at a semi-lit level
☽- PM all profiles to me, do not post until you are accepted
☾- When you're talking OOC (Out Of Character, for new roleplayers), use {{These}}, ((These)), [[These]], or something along those lines, so I know that you're talking OOC
☽- Title the PM's "What wonderful blood" if you are a vampire, "What a wonderful moon" if you're a werewolf, "What a wonderful war" if you're a different creature, or "What a wonderful world" if you're a human. And add not a heart , but a wahmbulance
☾- Have fun!

I have the right to add and remove rules, so watch out!

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 pm
☽ Ȓɵʅέʂ ☾

Vampires
Werewolves

The Vampire Master - Ren Winterbourne ~ Taken by Creamsical Bunnies
The Werewolf Master - Serrenedy Elizabith Blanche ~ Taken by Serrenedy

The Big Sister - Yumi Lass Seoul ~ Taken by organizationXV
The Little Brother - Keisuke Colonello Seoul ~ Taken by Neverending NekoKitsune

The Master's Son - [OPEN]
The Master's Daughter - Serena Blanche ~ Taken by FrostyAnjelique

The War General - Aeowyn Geor ~ Taken by vampiricqueen95
The War General - [OPEN]

Others - [# of slots vary]

Akito Matsumoto - Taken by Checkmate Devil
Ande Resande - Taken by Moonlilly Music Lover
Others - [# of slots vary]

Others
[Parents? Relatives? Victims to the war? Other mystical creatures caught up in the war? The rouge vampire/werewolves group? Get crazy]

Profile Skeletons
[color=COLOR OF CHOICE]
[i][size=14][quote or something they'd say][/size][/i]
[apperance]
[size=9]
[b]☽ I was born to be ☾[/b]
[Name]
[b]☽ I've been on this earth for ☾[/b]
[Age]
[b]☽ I play the role as ☾[/b]
[Role]
[b]☽ Watch me work my magic☾[/b]
[abilities/powers(I'll be the judge of this if you have any)]
[b]☽ Hush Now! Keep it a secret! ☾[/b]
[Crush]
[b]☽ People say I tend to be ☾[/b]
[personality]
[b]☽ Let me teach you a little history ☾[/b]
[Bio]
[b]☽ This song won me over ☾[/b]
[theme song]
[b]☽ Want to know more? ☾[/b]
[Other Info]
[b]☽ Behind the scenes ☾[/b]
[Username]
[/size][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
☽Ѵȁӎῤȋɼέʂ☾

User Image

[ "And you've got nobody left." ]
User Image

☽ I was born to be ☾
[ Ren Winterbourne ]
☽ I've been on this earth for ☾
[ Twenty six]
☽ I play the role as ☾
[ The Vampire Master]
☽ Watch me work my magic☾
[ Many praise me a tad too much. Humbly, I can admit I have dabbled in telepathy, especially ones I have personally turned. I’ve only ‘dabbled’ so it isn’t much. Much of my skills consist, mostly, of telekinesis, an ability I’ve acquired over the years. I’m limited, like most, but still have grown quite talented in what I can see. ]
☽ Hush Now! Keep it a secret! ☾
[ Really now? ]
☽ People say I tend to be ☾
[ I am neither outspoken nor reserved, I merely speak my mind. I can be forgiving at times and care for my fellow kin. I am quite open and accepting, however I hold distrust in my heart. Don’t think of me as heartless, however, I have a big heart and an even bigger cold temper.]
☽ Let me teach you a little history ☾
[ My father was a legacy and my mother was a nurse, both great leaders in vampire history. However, like many vampires, they have fallen by the maws of those who howl under the moon. Under a great influence from my father, I became part of the councils that made up vampire society. A strategist, if you will, and many a victorious leader. Eventually, after more and more vampires died by the likes of the werewolves, I became the savior of my people and took anyone, a particular helpless young maiden caught in the flames and claws of the wolves perhaps, under my wing willing to help our cause: to obliterate the likes of those mutts. ]
☽ This song won me over ☾
[ Balcony//Emanuel and the Fear ]
☽ Want to know more? ☾
[ Naturally my eyes fade into a red in the presence of blood or hunger. ]
☽ Behind the scenes ☾
[ Creamsicle Bunnies ]

[ "I feel as though I just lost something important: my humanity." ]
User Image

☽ I was born to be ☾
[ Yumi Lass Seoul ]
[ Eighteen, she's older than her brother by about five minutes. ]
☽ I play the role as ☾
[ The Big Sister ]
[ I have typical vampire powers, minus the sparkles. And I also have telepathy between my master and I, but master has more control over it. Um, and another thing, I was told not to tell the other vampires about it yet, because it's "unique", but I can also use the element of fire. It's not just destruction, but there's some silver flames that actually heal rather than burn, but it's very limited to my stamina. ]
[ Wh-what?! I don't know what you're talking about! ]
[ I'm rather clumsy, and quiet so I'm told. And I admit that I'm timid and I kind of jump at the smallest of noises. Some big sister I am, don't I just make the perfect vampire? I think they chose the wrong person.... Oh! I think that's another thing I should add, some people say that I'm kind of a pessimest, but that's not entirely true! I'm just really sad....that I can't find my brother. I miss my family, and my twin. ]
[ That fire was like an omen. I had barely escaped with my own life, but I didn't know if anyone else from my family was left. But it was my brother I was worried about the most. Just before I was about to rush back in, I was attacked by werewolves. As I lied there dying, I could see hear the sound of the wolves' whining dying away and the sound of blood being sucked up into something. The last thing I saw was a tall dark silhouette against the blood red moon and me saying “yes” to agreeing to something. I just want to find my brother again. It was my fault we got into that last argument. Even though it was only a days ago, it seems like forever. I can’t even remember anything from my human life, but I do remember who I’m searching for and why... ]
[ Brother My Brother - Blessid Union of Souls ]
☽ Want to know more? ☾
[ > I haven't had any human blood yet.
> My eyes weren't this natural shade of red, it became this way when I agreed to becoming a vampire. ]
☽ Behind the scenes ☾
[ organizatoinXV ]

[ "Keep calm, carry on." ]
User Image

☽ I was born to be ☾
[ Aeowyn Geor ]
[ Twenty-seven years. ]
☽ I play the role as ☾
[ The War General ]
[ I bring an air of influence wherever I happen to be. Now, let me explain: it is not as that I change their minds or have them believing something outrageous. I simply help those around me feel a certain way. I can calm someone, or even enrage them if I so wish it. Unfortunately, my power is linked to my own emotions, therefore in order to highly influence another person, I must also feel that emotion. ]
[ ... You're kidding. ]
[ Quiet and calm. I am practical and I am soft-spoken unless in battle or angered. It is rare that I become sad or pessimistic, and even rarer that I actually become angry enough to let my abilities slip. In battle, I have been told I seem to become a new person entirely. ]
[ There is not much to teach. My father was a man respected by those who competed in battle and my mother was a war medic. I grew up with my old man teaching me the ropes and how to remain calm in most situations. Of course, I was not exactly born a vampire. First my father was changed when he was about thirty, and later, he also changed my mother and I. I have fought alongside him many times and finally ventured out on my own. I used to work as a rogue vampire, but these last few years I've been with a group of vampires who refer to Ren as their "master." ]
[ Do Better//Say Anything ]
☽ Want to know more? ☾
[ I'm not very tall, I stand at five foot even. ]
☽ Behind the scenes ☾
[ vampiricqueen95 ]

[ I'm surrounded by darkness... and I like it ]
User Image

☽ I was born to be ☾
[Akito Matsumoto]
[25]
☽ I play the role as ☾
[Vampire]
[ Just like most vampires, I have the ability to allure my victims, but I don't need it with the way I look. My ability is moving things... moving things is my game and I am not ashamed. ]
[ I like chocolate... too bad it makes my stomach upset... damn chocolate. ]
[ A trickster. Life as a vampire can get boring and I like to spice things up... especially against the master. He bores me sometimes but I will be sure to annoy him. ]
[ I hate my history and I sure enough hate people knowing it, but if I have to speak of it then I guess I have no choice but to tell you... My history sucked. I was abandoned at a very young age and had to learn my trade alone. I have to be happy all the time to close off the bad memories... and it works... at least most of the time. Too bad I had to watch my parents die. ]
[ All the Small Things – Blink 182 ]
☽ Want to know more? ☾
[ Every now and then I can't help but think about the past, which leads to a very bad day. ]
☽ Behind the scenes ☾
[ Checkmate Devil ]

["Now you see me, now you don't."]
User Image
☽ I was born to be ☾
[Ande Resande]
[23 Years]
☽ I play the role as ☾
[ The Lone Vampire]
[I'm just a normal vampire. Super speed, strength, agility, reflexes, senses...so on and so forth. But my special ability is my whole disappearing act. I can become invisible. ]
[It's a secret, so why would I tell you?]
[Shy, reserved, sweet, kind, innocent, and quiet.]
[Where should I start? Well, I lived in Sweden until I was about twelved, and then I moved to America. I used to have a little brother, Zac was his name, and he was about five years old. But he was murdered by a vampire, along with the rest of my family, while I was abandoned. I guess he thought he killed me, whoever he was. But he thought wrong.]
[The Beautiful People- Marilyn Manson]
☽ Want to know more? ☾
[I can't talk to someone without blushing and looking down, not because I like them or anything, but because I'm so shy.]
☽ Behind the scenes ☾
[Moonlilly Music Lover]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:25 pm
☽Ϣέɼέώɵʅѵέʂ☾

User Image

["Really now...well, we'll see about that won't we?]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☽ I was born to be ☾
[Serrenedy Elizabith Blanche]
[25 years]
☽ I play the role as ☾
[The Werewolf Master ]
[Advanced speed, strength, agility, and smell.. Telepathic abilites within members of the pack
[N/A]
[Sarcastic, and not overly vicious, but still war hungry. Kind hearted underneath her rough exterior, she will not stop to avenge those close to her. She is very family oriented, her pack is her life, second only to the joy of war. She is a warrior at heart, though she spends twice as much time planning]
[When she was a child her mentor/mother was murdered in cold blood in front of her. Worse yet, in the ensuing battle to destroy the bloodsuckers more pack members were lost. As she grew older she also got smarter. Worming her way into the war meetings, she suggested retreating to plan attacks on the bloodsuckers. The leader took her advice and the pack vanished for a while. They were regrouping, planning, training. She only has one chance to save this pack-kill anything with fangs.]
[Wait]
☽ Want to know more? ☾
[She has not allowed herself to love, not in the romatic sence. She will only feel enough joy to share with another once she has garented her saftey]
☽ Behind the scenes ☾
[Serrenedy]

[Tomorrow is always better. Tomorrow never really comes, but you can't let yourself think that. Tomorrow is on its way.]
User Image

☽ I was born to be ☾
[Keisuke Colonello Seoul ]
[Eighteen years. Five minutes younger than his sister.]
☽ I play the role as ☾
[The Little Brother]
[I can change into my wolf form anytime I want, moon or no moon. That's because I wasn't born as a werewolf. I can use the element of water in many ways for defense or offense. For example, I can use water as a tranquilizer and cause others to fall asleep or make their limbs feel numb enough to temporarily paralyze. This ability is limited.]
[...Observe and find out yourself.]
[I'm laid-back and care-free most of the time, maybe even a bit loud. However, during my first days being accepted by the way of the moon, I've been getting quieter around others. I'm prideful, rarely doubting my fighting abilities, other abilities, or strength. Also, I'm secretive, and hate to talk about my past to most people. There's rarely anyone close enough to me to talk to, not after being separated from my sister. I can get serious or angry if you get on my nerves. Careful. I will bite when you get on my bad side.]
[My memory is fuzzy... Well, my memory when I was human. There was... a fire? That's right, a fire. As I tried to find my twin, vampires popped up to finish me off. With a shirt abandoned from being caught on fire and burned wood falling down on my back, I had large scars over my body, with the addition of slashes from vampires. That was when a werewolf helped me, and in return for saving my life, I followed their ways and became one of them. I became a werewolf. I can't really remember much else of my past, and I hope I don't, either. Because I remember the feeling of anger towards my sister, probably having been in an argument from her. It seemed pretty serious, since the lasting effects of the feeling was strong. Now, I don't want to remember why we argued, because right now, my main objective is to find her and never leave her again. After all, she's my last blood relative. ]
[ Home Sweet Home - Home Made Kazoku ]
☽ Want to know more? ☾
[I usually use a blade when I fight in my human form and sometimes like to find somewhere quiet to sit and think.]
☽ Behind the scenes ☾
[Neverending NekoKitsune]

[ "I'm surrounded by familiar people who will never understand me." ]
User Image

☽ I was born to be ☾
[Serena Blanche]
[17 years]
☽ I play the role as ☾
[The Master's Daughter]
[I'm the type of werewolf who doesn't wait for a full moon to phase, it's just irrelevant I have 'premonitions' and visions and you could never outrun me.]
[Of course I will!]
[Really bubbly and hyper for no apparent reason, but that's not it! I'm simply energetic. I get pretty aggressive when you harm something or someone that I hold close to my heart. Yes, yes, I'm very overprotective. People say I have my childish moments which they find fitting. Why don't you get to know me first, so you could see for yourself?]
[My mom is pretty bossy and overprotective, so I'm the type that sneaks away at night just to get some serenity and adventure thrown into my life. But I love her to bits anyway, especially when she brought home company. A former human boy.
As I grew up, people began teaching me how to fight and handle weapons. I have to admit, it was pretty fun. Sadly, when I found out that we were doing this to prepare for war, it disturbed me. Why? Because I was looking forward to it. ]
[Final Fantasy XIII - Eternal Love]
☽ Want to know more? ☾
[I love going on runs. It feels exhilarating.]
☽ Behind the scenes ☾
[FrostyAnjelique]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:26 pm
☽Other☾

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:38 pm
[Awesomesauce. Now, to play the waiting game, a game I am not very good at. =__=;; ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:50 am
[Bump]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:42 pm
[Bump]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:11 am
[Bump]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:34 am
[ BUMP cat_wink ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:34 pm
[The little brother spot is open again. ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:32 am
BUMPIT  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:51 pm
[WTF? I put this up in here because I thought more people in here would like it. T^T Stupid school. I blame you. ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:42 pm
[JOIN DAMMIT, JOOOOIIIIINNN!! ;A; ]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers