As always, my Inbox is always open and so is my AIM : unevenocean . Just let me know who you are, as I can be a little daft XD

Below are the RPs I have going right now, and I will be quoting each and every person just once, with the RPs they have with me inside of their bubble. Along with a link I will offer a bit of my input on that RP, where I might see it going, and any plots I remember that were supposed to be tied to it.
PLEASE respond to me and let me know if you would like to keep going, or if you would like to abandon an RP. I realize that it has been MONTHS, so I completely understand if you would like to ditch an RP, or even plots that we had between our Soqs, for that matter.
Just let me know what you would like to do. <3

Now, as for TAGGING me in an RP, I will not see it if you post in the main thread UNLESS I am quoted. The thread just moves too fast for me, I can't keep up to it. If you are uncomfortable with that, you can always PM me a tag! Or even if you would like we can use quotes at the end of our newest RP posts. It's upto you smile
------------------------------------------------

Leez0rz
+ [ Bonding Between Siblings ] (Dulce Periculum with Khajag & basket)
I think that in her next post I would like to have her suggest that she take the basket for a walk so that Khajag can have a bit of a rest, and that will be how she finally loses the basket, but because Concordia had been watching she can then creep up and steal it away. So if we had Khajag respond, maybe, then Dulce suggest the walk, Khajag respond and take a nap, then Dulce would spend a MASSIVE post going on her walk and getting distracted by something and losing the basket, (then if you wanted have Concordia appear to snatch it away), then have Dulce come running back to Khajag freaking out about the basket, maybe the two of them running back to where she was to search the area and eventually Dulce breaking down and giving up in tears that she had failed her father (and possibly running off?)
+ [ First Encounter ] (Dulce Periculum with Khajag)
I don't know how much more to put in this one, but I was going to have her kind of remember hearing a special set of words, and repeating it for the first time ('I love you') before dozing off, possibly leaving him with a fuzzy feeling or something
+ [ The Prized Kill ] (Rainart with Valdis)
This one didn't seem to be going well. Did you want to drop it, or perhaps just put it on hold for now, if you aren't comfortable with her character, or don't want to work on her now, but would like to get around to this at somepoint in the future?

Sawaki
+ [ You're... a butterfly too! ] (Samandiriel with Kelebek)
Seemed to be going fine to me smile
+ [ By Chance... or By Destiny? ] (Dulce Periculum with Kenji)
First and foremost: CONGRATS ON THE BREEDING!!! <33
Second, I completely understand if you want to ditch any ties you had with me. No one should ever wait that long.
But what we had agreed to earlier, was to get Dulce + Kenji to lifemate after they each had their first breeding and they could travel together and he would gradually try to calm her crazy.
I was thinking that to tie in her first breeding, we could have them strike up their relationship and her come crawling in real guilty one day (when she gets knocked up by her current potential mate), when she realizes she's pregnant, but instead of having her cheat on him or anything, it would have been just a silly night before she and Kenji really decided to be exclusive, but she hadn't seen the stallion since. (if any of that makes sense o_O)

Nyx Queen of Darkness
+ [ In the Deep ] (Dulce Periculum with Nessie)
Pretty sure neither of these need to be discussed, but for sake of conformity: Dulce suddenly goes crazy again, attempts to attack Nessie but ultimately runs away
+ [ Meeting of Minds ] (Hӓxan with Karloff)
They find said cave and basically describe what they each think the winter will look like, so we can mostly wrap this one up to start one from AFTER that winter when both are much bigger, have become friends but are still foals

Snow_Leopard_Anthro
+ [ Seasonal Colors ] (Dulce Periculum with Senshi)
This one didn't even start, really. Not interesting in RP anymore? Or maybe you're just real busy and don't have time? Would you like to just abandon it?

Painted Moose
+ [ Mayor of Crazy Town ] (Dulce Periculum with Christian)
This one didn't get very far... Did you want to pick it up again, or just drop it?

-MoomoolatteCha-
+ [ Meeting a... filly? ] (Brackenhide with Adelia)
I'm not really sure where this could really lead, perhaps just more conversation while he accompanies her back to where her parent(s) should be, so that he doesn't feel like he's just ditching a young foal somewhere that it may be lost XD

DemonWingedPoetGirl
+ [ Awkward? ] (Brackenhide with Thesh-Ah)
Them meeting, obviously, I'm sure it will eventually lead to a nice ending, don't think we really need to discuss this atm. smile
+ [ Every Son Needs a Mother ] (Brackenhide with Thesh-Ah)
Obviously still working on it, but I don't really see this one needing to be too long. smile
+ Father Son Time (Brackenhide with Recovery)
Just tagged this one! Hehe, this'll be interesting. I'm excited to see how it'll go <3

zephira738
+ [ Heartwarming? Not Hardly ] (Brackenhide with Sah'erir)
Seemed to be going fine, if a bit awkwardly, but if you wanted to drop this RP, we could just have her brush him off and him take his leave, unless you think we could get a few more good posts out of them.
Though, honestly, I think it seems like it'll draw out agonizingly if we try to make it too much longer >.<

Sephiros Immortalis
+ [ Composure for me, and... you? ] (Brackenhide with Repossession)
I would still like to get this RP done at some point, though obviously it's well past them. If you like, we could just plot it out more thoroughly so that we can mash out the details and come to a conclusion as to how everything did manage to happen. smile

Lonewolf_Eyes
+ [ Tree-Climbing ] (Cabaret with Alora)
We had tags over PMs earlier, and I think that was working great, so I would love to just keep doing that, if that still works for you? I'd like to continue this RP, for sure, they seem interesting together smile

stormflower
+ [ Making Daddy Proud ] (Rainart with Eira Linn)
I feel like this only needs one more post from each of them. Could we wrap this one up, do you feel?
We could also get back on to do another RP between Rainart and Ariadne, so that they can work more out and flesh out their relationship a little more smile

Moon_Princess_Yuki
+ [ So Many Questions!! ] (Betula with Livi)
There really are SO many questions in this one XD But um... I don't know where it can really head. I mean she can ask questions for ever and ever, but we should probably draw them to an end eventually, right? Don't really know how we can progress this one and eventually finish it. Suggestions?

Divena
+ [ Like Someone I Know ] (Betula with Lian)
I believe this was the last one that we had together, and I hadn't quite finished it, so it feels like that was Betula's last post, so if you are so inclined, perhaps add Lian's response and we can end it there? smile

sbuggy166
+ [ Are You Stalking Me?! ] (Betula with Kagali Lillian)
That felt like it could be Betula's last post, so by all means add another for Kagali so we can end this one, because I would love to start on a new one, if you have the time, so that we can work on developing them and moving them towards their relationship.
I don't have any specific ideas really, so I'm totally open here smile

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
+ [ Something Small ] (Betula with Dichali)
This one hasn't gotten very far, but I would like to continue it, if you're still up for it? smile

Dixie
+ [ What Have We Here? ] (Acanthus with Fathom)
I'm so sorry about the delay, but I really would love to continue their relationship. I don't really see this RP needing to go on for much longer, perhaps just a few more posts to wrap up (or maybe even just one for her, as that last one could pose as Acanthus' last one), but I really really would like to open up a new RP for them where perhaps she brings him back with her either to show him off, or to literally ensnare him, or something.
As far as I remember, she wants him for his draft and kalona genes, and as such is only really a pet that she can use for babies, so I wasn't sure if she means to 'capture' him and keep him prisoner or just keep talking sweet to him and make him believe she's into a relationship with him until she can ditch him to find someone else.
Feel free to of course PM me, as that might be easier to keep these straight smile
I would also like to have this pair next in line to be trying for breeding raffles, but of course that depends on how your other pairs are doing also. smile (One of mine is at... 16/17 and the other is at 11, so both are getting ever closer to Low Luck status smile )

Tamiko_kitten
+ [ Snack Time! ] (Acanthus with Mihail)
Seemed to be going fine with me. Should we keep going? smile

Miss Cherie
+ [ A Mare's Old Tricks ] (Hӓxan with Maeryn)
I really liked how it was going, so if you'd like to continue, I would really like to <3
He has a lot to learn, and who better than an adult Kalona? smile

Tirokio
+ [ Inspired ] (Samandiriel with Miki)
This one didn't even get off the ground. Were you still interested in RPing the two of them, or should we just leave this be and drop it? smile

_-Cheeky_Chobit-_
+ [ Meeting the Stars ] (Samandiriel with Kai)
We started this one out on AIM, (and it was going much quicker and efficiently on there) so if we can find a time when we are both online and have time, we could try to do that again. I really would like to finish this RP, if you were still interested smile

Jynk
+ [ Colors of the Rainbow ] (Samandiriel with Rainbow Sky)
I think it was going fine, don't know how much longer it should really go on for, or if that last post was her trying to shoo him off so that he could be on his way and the RP could come to a close. But if you feel it should end soon, we could just work on wrapping it up and having him trot back off to his parents smile

Sayuri_Nitta
+ [ Flying Lessons ] (Samandiriel with Wisp)
Far as I remember, you're pretty busy, so I definitely don't mind slow replies, but I really would like to work on this RP, even if that means just plotting it out more thoroughly and then having me write up one bigger entry by Dir of him remembering the lesson. smile

------------------------------------------------
My first priority is to finish RPs that I already have started, and until I have thinned these down I will not be starting any new ones.
I also want to go through each of my Soq's and write them a thorough bio an plotline, so please wait until those are done before asking for new RP.

That being said, I would love to PLOT, all that you want! Honestly, that's probably the most fun part there is. =D

As I get replies from people about whether these RPs will be continued to finish, or just dropped/abandoned I will begin to open up characters and development that I would like to RP.
-----------------------------------------------