• Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:52 am
SNAZZY INTRODUCTION IS SNAZZY.

Okay that's a lie. u3u;;

But I fail at snazzy introductions.
I tried really hard to make the plot-thread look okay, though. ;~;

I would like RP/Plots (Not necessarily romantic) with all of these guys, please~<3

I AM A SLOW RP'ER.

It's kinda bad.
I don't reply for ages. >A>;;
Feel free to POKEPRODATTACK me.

I have AIM/MSN/Skype:

Aim: TanukiKyle
MSN: lizzard_love@ hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:55 am
Male Soquili~

User Image
Anchor

Anchor used to be a warhorse. He spent many years in battle, and he's not proud of it. An encounter with an Angeni helped him break free of the mental conditioning he had been subjected to, but he was still pretty weak-willed. On a night at the carnival, he sired two children - Battle and Vidorun. He doesn't know Battle, but he watched Vidorun grow - he attempted to confront him about his behaviour, and Vidorun attacked him, severely injuring him. He lost most of his memories after that, and is still prone to fits of dizziness and occasional relapses into war-think. He's plotted with Annika (RockerWolfie1616).

User Image
Vidorun & Chain

Vidorun grew from a confused child into a confused adult. His father was well-meaning, but ill-equipped mentally to deal with a child, especially a child like Vidorun, who had lasting influences from the night that sired him. Vid doesn't know his own strength - he didn't mean to hurt his father badly, but he did. He's basically an overgrown child who's afraid and angry at the world, because if he's angry at the world he doesn't have to be angry or afraid of himself. He can barely speak, eat or drink because of his stitches, which allow little movement.

Chain looks after Vidorun. As a bear, she's large and strong, but she's also calm and motherly, and translates for him.

Also Vid is very, very large for a soquili, and Chain is pretty big too.

He's plotted with Aella (Nyx Queen of Darkness) for a lifemate plot, but he's going to be having a fling before that, because she'll have one and then 'cause he thinks she's the best example EVER, he'll go out and have one.

User Image
Corrigan

Raised by a frankly awful father, Corrigan is often pretty bitter and suspicious. However, he's fallen head-over-heels in love with a lovely mare called Beauty, who's partially lame. She's teaching him how to be nice, and he helps her with walking. He's hopelessly devoted to her, so if you're nice to her, you've won him over instantly - otherwise...well...good luck.

User Image
Kain

Kain is said awful father. He started life off as a naive, hopeful doormat. Now he's pretty much a mental case, and goes around mumbling to himself and bashing himself into trees. He also sometimes yells and screams, and can play the part of a frightening soquili if you should need it for plots. I'm also not above him being 'healed' if you want him for a lifemate for whatever reason, but bear in mind he only has one breeding left.

User Image
Mirat

Mirat is, quite frankly, emotionally stunted. As a foal, he travelled with a human and a silver bear. They were attacked (he doesn't remember what or who by because he's repressed the memories), and the bear died, and both the human and Mirat were horribly injured. Mirat limps and cannot run/move energetically because of this. He also occasionally falls over. The human took the foal Mirat to a glade, and made him a bear pelt to cover his scars. And then he died with Mirat's head in his lap. This pretty much made Mirat shut down, and he hasn't left the glade, or felt emotions since then.

He's been bullied out the glade by Lexi (Gl!tch~), who's trying to get him to be a normal human being - okay well you get the idea anyway.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:35 am
Female Soquili~

User Image
Chloroform (Chloe)

Chloroform was raised by her father, a full-blood Kirin who was very serious about his work. She was always a dissapointment to him, because, being a half-breed, her skills at acupuncture were never good enough for him. As a foal, Chloe was serious and solemn. And sad. Very, very sad. Late in her childhood, her father had a visitor - not unusual, because he had many seeking his skills. However, what was unusual was the fact she was forbidden to see the visitor. For once her defiance reared it's head, and she snuck out to visit the visitor - only to find it was her mother. The mare took her daughter away and helped her find herself - a bubbly, energetic girl who is quick to smile and quicker to comfort. Her mother was old however, and soon left this world. Chloe hasn't let it dampen her spirits though, and the crown upon her head where her horn should be (A gift from her mother) reminds her that it doesn't matter about other people's expectations, only the expectations you have for yourself.

User Image
User Image
Windsor & Maidenhead

Windsor hates males with an unbridled passion. Not like the Harpies, who think they are inferior - Windsor hates them. She grew up in the opposite of the Harpy herd - a strict patriarchy. She was beaten up and tossed around from the day she was born for daring to be female instead of male. This has lead to a passionate hatred of males - especially larger ones. She's grudgingly tolerant of any male smaller than her, or grounded, but Kalona's, Wind's, or any male larger than her is a target.

In reality, it's because she's afraid. Hidden beneath the cuffs on her ankles and the joins on her wings are horrible scars, because her first escape attempt was foiled and she was tied down. Maidenhead's mother chewed her free, and Windsor looks after the mouse as her own. Windsor is terrified of males, and this causes her to lash out at them.

To females she's polite and gentlemanly, kind to the extreme. She's also in a romantic relationship with Chelinka (pixel-x-Bunny) a female Usdia. She does want children very badly, and has managed to trick Julius into siring her foals. (Currently on 34 tries, basketssoonyes?)

Maidenhead is a sprightly little mouse, who has a mouth far larger than her size. She never shuts up. Ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:49 am
Male Mini's

User Image
April Showers

- Born of a Nixie Mother and a Seathi father, April has always been enamored with the land world. His two siblings both got the gift of four legs, and have long since swam the kelp. He still lives in the same small lake he was born in, and spends most of his time watching folk out of the water, or playing exciting games with the fish. He's enthusiastic and energetic, and is very friendly. A genuinely good-hearted guy, he's always ready to lend a fin.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:51 am
Female Mini's/

User Image
Eilodon Ossa

Ei is a somewhat typical example of her breed, with a few minor deviations. She loves circles, smooth stones, has a calming aura and is generally peaceful and kind....oh. And she's obsessed with bones. She's not neccessarily ashamed of her hobby obsession, but it does set her apart from other Quilin's, so she's pretty solitary. She also works charms and 'spell-craft', and sometimes dabbles in fortune-telling. Of course, she has no actual abilities in them, but she can imbue objects with purposeful calm, so they often have the intended effect anyway. She's also remarkably athletic for a mini, because she lives part-way up a mountain.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:52 am
Log post.

April/Paparazzi
Beauty/Corrigan
Windsor/Chelinka
Aella/Vidorun
Ossa/Taveshed
Anchor/Annika  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:23 am
Okay go! 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:30 am
*noms* Lemme contact you laters. 3nodding It's late. gonk  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:29 am
darknightcavalier

User Image
Mnnng, so tired...
If asked...

Kay. <3

...I'd probably rather be asleep.
I'm so sleepy....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:39 am
TanuKyle
darknightcavalier

User Image
Mnnng, so tired...
If asked...

Kay. <3

...I'd probably rather be asleep.
I'm so sleepy....

BWHHAHAHAH I totally lost our link again...SO I finally went and found it and replied! WHOOOO! And the first reply is a little short. It usually takes me a post or two to get Aella more posty. And I'm totally rattling cuz I'm all hyper/sick/sleepy. 0_o

Sorry it took so long X_X

But, I shall return later. I'm going ot see if I can get to sleep sitting up. This---whateer this sick funk is, is getting old X_X

*passes out*  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash