Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Diagon Alley Streets
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Will?!?!
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Interrogation
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What happened to him?

Tàmhas sighed at Will's response about doing self-experimentation. Eventually his brain would scramble like some eggs. Will did say he was feeling perfectly fine, which was good enough. "Okay, weel, ye shuid likelie aye hae someone check ye ower, juist in trial. Ah dinnae waant ye tae actually be ********> He laughed a bit, wanting his friend to be okay. Maybe he could invite him for dinner and subtly ask Maggey to check him over. She'd taken healing magic, after all.

After asking about his parents, Tàm immediately cringed after Will reminded him that his mum had been gone for much of his life. He was about to ask further about the situation, but Will asked about Tàm's parents, the school year, and the exams. "Weel, mah Pa is braw. Maggey's braw tae. Ah think Pa wants tae git engaged, bit he's haunless. Mah sister's guid tae, awready sassy 'n' a'. Schuil wis... Interesting. It seems lik' a' body vanished. Heck, even maist o' th' Knapps transferred oot. Thir's a freish adventuring dancin you'd likelie lik'."

He tried to think of some other things that had happened. "Slytherin won th' quidditch cup. Thay swept, actually. Yer hoose did... Nae guid. Um, 'n' owls wur raucle, bit ah think ah did bonny guid oan thaim." Would Will be upset if he found out that Gryffindor had gotten majorly crushed during the season? Or that OWLs had actually been super difficult. In effort to be somewhat merciful he'd said he done well, at least. "If yi''ll need a mukker, a'd be happy tae gang tae th' wizarding library wi' ye. Ah lik' daein' research, as lang as th' company's guid!"

{{Wearing :: Summer Attire}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

{{T1 - "Okay, well, you should probably still have someone check you over, just in case. I don't want you to actually be damaged."
          T2 - "Well, my Pa is fine. Maggey's fine too. I think Pa wants to get engaged, but he's awkward. My sister's good too, already sassy and all. School was... interesting. It seems like everyone vanished. Heck, even most of the Knapps transferred out. There's a new adventuring club you'd probably like."
          T3 - "Slytherin won the Quidditch Cup. They swept, actually. Your house did... not good. Um, and OWLs were rough, but I think I did pretty good on them."
          T4 - "If you need a friend, I'd be happy to go to the Wizarding Library with you. I like doing research, as long as the company's good!"}}

Lɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ~ Sᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʙɪɢ ᴡᴀᴠᴇs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ
          Lɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
          I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴏsɪᴏɴ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀʟʟs ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ?
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ! Tᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ sᴏɴɢ! Pʀᴏᴠᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ!
          Mʏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ's ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏɴ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
          I'ʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴍʏ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇs
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ғɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 7:50 pm
User Image
gaia_bunny William Gregory Thomas gaia_grunny
Gryffindor Fifth Year (16 years old)
Creature Appreciation gaia_bear Animal Enthusiast

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."

William enjoyed hearing Tam talk about everything like it was all normal. Well mostly normal, clearly there were still some concerns. Will shrugged, "Fine fine, I'll get checked out. Like Maybe next week at some time, I should probably ya know, get home and see Dad. Or...not? I guess it depends if he's home or not or if the creature that I saw also saw him. TAMHAS What if the creature stole BOTH of us?! I could get double proof that it exists once I find Dad!"

"Who cares if Gryffindor lost the cup, You said the Knapps were gone? We would have lost the best beater there was then - it's no wonder that they lost. That guy was insane."

of course Tam offered to go to the library with him...but maybe Will should wait until he got back to Hogwarts and use that library, it might be a better starting point. "You were here fore supplies and what not, right? Why don't we go do that instead of library. I can talk your ears off about all the potential creatures I might have encountered."

"Good thing I loved Karah so long ago."

Where & Who: 2062 Summer
Thinking about: Creature shop - liberate some creatures
Description: 16 year old boy, blue eyes, brown hair, 5'10" tall
Wearing: Stained ripped jeans; Black t-shirt with rainbow unicorn; tennis shoes

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tàmhas was happy when Will agreed to getting checked out, though he frowned a bit when it was pushed off for a week. Well... better than nothing. He was about to say that making sure his dad knew he was alive was a good idea, but Will then wondered if his dad was also stolen by the mystery creature. "Ah suppose tis maybee aye. If he follaed ye intae th' forest efter ye vanished, he gey muckle micht hae bin taken. Though ah'ament sure howfur we'd track thaim doon wi'oot bein' able tae dae magic ootdoors o' schuil." He pondered options for a moment, thinking that he could always just get some weaponry from the forge. He knew well how to use them all, thanks to Pa.

Apparently Will didn't particularly care that Gryffindor had lost, more concerned that Zack Knapp hadn't been there to swing on the other teams. "Actually, th' beaters aye did stoatin this year. Atween nic 'n' thair newbie, adelai, gryffindor aye hud th' strongest beater duo o' a' o' th' teams. Though that kin shift, as aye." He pondered, thinking the beater teams often did pretty well regardless. Though Zack Knapp had been a powerhouse, he couldn't help but have been a bit focused on a specific beater last year...

The library had seemed like a good thought, but Will changed his mind to focus on the task Tàm had come here for. "Och richt. Ah dae indeed hae books tae git. Ah dinnae need freish uniforms or claes fur ah hae nae grown... Ah kin need mair potions stuff, bit ah forgot mah list, sae ah will git thaim efter. Dae ye aye need yer fifth year books? ah'ament sure if they'd let ye intae sixth wi'oot huvin dane exams." Maybe he'd send a letter over to Professor Clarke as well, just to make sure....

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

{{T1 - "I suppose it's possible. If he followed you into the forest after you vanished, he very much might have been taken. Though I'm not sure how we'd track them down without being able to do magic outside of school."
          T2 - "Actually, the beaters still did great this year. Between Nic and their newbie, Adelai, Gryffindor still had the strongest beater duo of all of the teams. Though that may shift, as always."
          T3 - "Oh right. I do indeed have books to get. I don't need new uniforms or clothes because I have not grown... I may need more potions stuff, but I forgot my list, so I'll get them later. Do you still need your fifth year books? I'm not sure if they'd let you into sixth without having done exams."}}

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 4:17 pm
User Image

William groaned, "Ugh Exams. If I was gone for a year the least they could do is let me just skip the exams, Going the whole year without being in class with friends? This is going to suck. But Of course stye'd make me take owl year again. You going to help me study for them?"

When Tam asked about getting his books though, William frowned, "Well, I guess the list I had from what should have been my fifth year is potentially wrong I'm not sure how much the change the curriculum year to year. I'll have to actually yget in touch with Hogwarts first I guess and have them send over a new list." He slid his hands down his face, this was all becoming a lot of trouble just vanishing for a year without his memory. "I almost wonder if it would be easier to just drop out now, I could look for creatures full time."

"Let's go get your books, maybe the store will have a list of what books the fifth years need and this trip won't' be a complete waste for me."

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tàmhas frowned a bit at Will's groaning. He nodded when he said that they should let him skip exams since he'd have to take the classes without his friends. "Ah wish that wur true, bit ye cannae git intae th' newt level classes wi'oot passing grades. Though ah wull fur sure hulp ye study. Ah will add time intae mah schedules. It'll be pure crakin' getting tae spend time wi' ye again!" He was indeed excited to be with his friend again. The more friends the better!

The shorter brunette nodded again when Will said his list might be out of date. While he didn't know how frequently lists changed, he figured it'd be most helpful for him to have his own. "That's true, thay could've changed certain books. Plus th' professors ur aff tae need tae ken that ye'r returning. Ah'ament sure whaur thay thought ye wur lest year. Na yin tellt us anythin'." He tapped his chin, pondering Will's next words. "Bit ah dinnae think ye shuid drap oot. Magizoology is a braw joab, bit yi'll waant tae mak' sure ye'v git th' grades tae match it. Bit ah kin fur sure hulp ye git they grades." Hopefully it helped Will feel more confident.

When Will said they should go get Tàm's books, the Hufflepuff offered a toothy grin, now free from the braces he'd been wearing. "We kin absolutely dae that. A've git dosh 'n' a featherweight charm oan mah backpack. Mibbie efter that we kin git ye some dinner. Soonds lik' ye micht nae hae eaten in a year... Whilk isnae guid."

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

{{T1 - "I wish that were true, but you can't get into the NEWT level classes without passing grades. Though I will for sure help you study. I'll add time into my schedules. It'll be really nice getting to spend time with you again!"
          T2 - "That's true, they could've changed certain books. Plus the professors are going to need to know that you're returning. I'm not sure where they thought you were last year. No one told us anything."
          T3 - "But I don't think you should drop out. Magizoology is a fine career, but you want to make sure you've got the grades to match it. But I can for sure help you get those grades."
          T4 - "We can absolutely do that. I've got money and a featherweight charm on my backpack. Maybe after that we can get you some lunch. Sounds like you might not have eaten in a year... Which isn't good."}}

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 5:14 pm
User Image

William shrugged, "Maybe dad made up some sort of reasoning with them, like a sick note or something. Maybe he knows where I've been this entire time and I'm the only crazy one here." He laughed, everything was going to work out great. He might have lost a year, but he was healthy, he had a friend to help get him through the next year, and he would be able to see more creatures.

He started walking toward the book store, "Lunch sounds amazing - but I think I've eaten in the past year. I would know if I hadn't." He lifted up his shirt, to show his not Mal-nourished stomach, only to see a healthy stomach in the sense of he wasn't skin and bones..but a stomach with 6 scars; They weren't the worst scars he had seen but they all looked relatively red, not swollen, just healing - it would be fine, they would heal in a short amount of time they had to be old wounds... he thought. Just another mystery for future William "Yeah that's not an empty stomach at least" He gave an uneasy chuckle, he wasn't bleeding profusely anymore, so he would be okay. "Books and lunch it is. What classes are you continuing into your sixth year? You drop out of any?"

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 11:06 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Will

Tàmhas nodded uncertainly when Will said his dad had probably told them something. He didn't like the thought that the man might've known where Will was the whole time, but didn't really care enough to make sure he went to school. "Weel, let's hawp a' is weel." He ran a hand through his messy hair, a small smile on his face. Hopefully his friend's dad was still okay and wasn't prepared to abandon him too. At worst, well, Tàmhas knew his Pa would bring in another friend if needed...

"Weel, juist fur ye'v eaten doesn't.... Holy shite, whit's that!?" He started off, but when he noticed the six scars up his friend's stomach, still somewhere in the healing process. There was a very concerned expression on the nymph's face, which sank even further when Will simply said it wasn't empty. "Wull, screw books. We need tae figure oot whit happened tae ye! ye git hurt 'n' ye hae na idea whit caused it!? Dae we need tae gang tae th' Healers? Th' Aurors? Th'.... th' magical... animal.... guys?" He definitely needed to do something. Even some nymphic healing might be beneficial here... but someone had to be able to figure out what was causing the gaps in Will's memory...... right?

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

{{T1 - "Well, let's hope all is well."
          T2 - "Well, just because you've eaten doesn't.... Holy s**t, what is that?!"
          T3 - "Will, screw books. We need to figure out what happened to you! You got hurt and you have no idea what caused it?! Do we need to go to the Healers? The Aurors? The.... the magical... animal.... guys?"}}

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff