Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Pansexual Girl [looking for girl +15]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xphe

Familiar Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:12 pm
Picture of me ♥

My name is Bree & Im sixteen years old.
PANSEXUAL: Not limited or inhibited in any sexual choice with regard to gender or activity.
STRAIGHTEDGE: A lifetime commitment never to drink, smoke, or do drugs.

A little about me:

Im very shy when I first talk to someone but if I like you, you'll know right away. Im sometimes too loyal which tends to get my heart broken a lot. I take my anger for the world out on people's shins when I play soccer [which is the only sport I play]. I wanna be a famous traditional artist [painting, drawing, sculpting, ect.] though I can make graphics and websites I choose to bring back the renaissance period. Im a super nerd and have an obsession for anime, if you hate it, we may have a problem. Im taken in real life by a boy who I am now engaged to, he is also pansexual and we both believe that you shouldn't be restricted to one love. I also love lots of different music, all except country and everything sounds better loud.

What Im looking for:
A nice girl who will stay on equal grounds with me. Someone who can keep up with how chaotic and strange I am. Im pretty open to a lot of things and you can have your own beliefs, it doesn't bother me. MUST BE AT LEAST 15, I WONT GO ANY LOWER. Relationship will start as strictly Gaia but Id love to find someone who I will eventually be able to text and share my life with even if you don't live close.

Sorry if my conditions are strange, it's just the way my life works but I do hope for replies. whee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:40 am
Bri_Brutality
Picture of me ♥

PANSEXUAL: Not limited or inhibited in any sexual choice with regard to gender or activity.

A little about me:

Im very shy when I first talk to someone but if I like you, you'll know right away. Im sometimes too loyal which tends to get my heart broken a lot. I take my anger for the world out on people's shins when I play soccer [which is the only sport I play]. I wanna be a famous traditional artist [painting, drawing, sculpting, ect.] though I can make graphics and websites I choose to bring back the renaissance period. Im a super nerd and have an obsession for anime, if you hate it, we may have a problem. Im taken in real life by a boy who I am now engaged to, he is also pansexual and we both believe that you shouldn't be restricted to one love. I also love lots of different music, all except country and everything sounds better loud.

What Im looking for:
A nice girl who will stay on equal grounds with me. Someone who can keep up with how chaotic and strange I am. Im pretty open to a lot of things and you can have your own beliefs, it doesn't bother me. MUST BE AT LEAST 15, I WONT GO ANY LOWER. Relationship will start as strictly Gaia but Id love to find someone who I will eventually be able to text and share my life with even if you don't live close.

Sorry if my conditions are strange, it's just the way my life works but I do hope for replies. whee

OhMiGawd You Are ADORABLE~~~~ 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Azn_KoreanBear

Xphe

Familiar Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:40 pm
XionNix808

Oh thank you xd
I have just blushed redface  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:42 am
Bri_Brutality
XionNix808

Oh thank you xd
I have just blushed redface

whee whee whee whee whee  

Azn_KoreanBear

Xphe

Familiar Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:27 pm
Feel free to PM me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:41 pm
So cute!!! Why do you have to be so young? lol (I'm 23 by the way.)
Well, I totally don't have a problem with the age difference if you don't though.
You sound like a lot of fun and like someone who would be great to chat with.
Feel free to PM me any time you want to chat (romantically or strictly platonic)  

Hattey

Tipsy Friend

PoogBooket

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:34 pm
you're so adorable oh my god.~

I'm 15, And pansexual as well. uhm... ^_^ feel free to PM me if you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:02 pm
Bri_Brutality
Picture of me ♥

A little about me:

What Im looking for:

Out of curiosity....
engaged at 16?  

sexychickforever

blue chikane girl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:14 am
wow ur really pretty! but im 14 even though im turning 15 next month XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:26 pm
I'm 15 and You are adorable, and you're standards are not strange, you seem awesome smile

seruienti

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items