Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
What would you like added to the RP sub-forum? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drink, Play Cards,
  FIGHT!
View Results

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:37 pm
Metalic_Noodles
people?

like to RP with? Hass's inn, once a week (more like 3 days) I get a reply. I'm on daily for the most part. I like it slow, but this is a little too much so.

Sorry, but I'm hardly able to get on long enogh to post some stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:07 am
haas700
Metalic_Noodles
people?

like to RP with? Hass's inn, once a week (more like 3 days) I get a reply. I'm on daily for the most part. I like it slow, but this is a little too much so.

Oh I ment that there sould be more than two people in a thread. I expect that a few Gaian's have lives but also expected are more than two people RPing together, with two people it might as well be a PM and that's not fun.  

Metalic_Noodles

The PHiX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:26 pm
Metalic_Noodles
haas700
Metalic_Noodles
people?

Oh I ment that there sould be more than two people in a thread. I expect that a few Gaian's have lives but also expected are more than two people RPing together, with two people it might as well be a PM and that's not fun.

Oh, I've got what you're saying...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:13 pm
okay
a sub forum called:future play
a role playing in the future were people have robots androids ships etc.  

kered0

Generous Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:52 am
kered0
okay
a sub forum called:future play
a role playing in the future were people have robots androids ships etc.

You just make the thread, we're already so slow on rps that we don't need an entire sub-forum for one sepcific role play.

Rester.R
How about somethig without vilonece, for once?

Just create a new thread and ask for no violence.

Metalic_Noodles
people?

If you know anybody who likes to roleplay, ask them to join the guild and rp in that thread. We've got over 3,000 users but not everyone role plays.

Markyeo
Can I open Pokemon RP, please?

Yes you can.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:14 am
I don't know if this actually sounds all that appeasing to the lot of you, or if the idea would even be appreciated.

But, what about a roleplaying school? Not an actual roleplay, but a thread where you could go to learn how to roleplay? Now you might be saying. "but there's no set way to roleplay! My way is just fine!", and I don't disagree.

But a thread to educate on the different forms, styles, etc? I would be full willing to write this aforementioned schooling thread, etc. Considering I've been roleplaying for near thirteen years and have many different systems under my belt.

Ja, neh?  

Ombrophile

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:37 pm
Gyokutei
I don't know if this actually sounds all that appeasing to the lot of you, or if the idea would even be appreciated.

But, what about a roleplaying school? Not an actual roleplay, but a thread where you could go to learn how to roleplay? Now you might be saying. "but there's no set way to roleplay! My way is just fine!", and I don't disagree.

But a thread to educate on the different forms, styles, etc? I would be full willing to write this aforementioned schooling thread, etc. Considering I've been roleplaying for near thirteen years and have many different systems under my belt.

Ja, neh?

Wow, that would be awesome, 3nodding You could make a thread in Barton town also(copy and paste), so that my guild, and others could link to the info. mrgreen I have a link to an official-like thread explaining how to RP well at the different levels, I could send that to you too, it's not a school, just a sticky-like thing. That's what I linked from my guild but something better, well would be -for lack of a stronger word I can spell- amazing! razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:30 pm
Could we have an official Inuyasha RP?  

MonkeyQueen015

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:25 pm
I would think so. I read somewhere that as long as there wasn't another on the first page it would be fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:11 am
Gyokutei

Ja, neh?

Hey! Go for it! That sounds absolutely awesome! 3nodding If you build it, they will come make it, I will Sticky it. blaugh  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:12 am
MonkeyQueen015
Could we have an official Inuyasha RP?

Sure, just make one yourself. Maybe you could read through the other RPs to see how they set theirs up and design one yourself. I'm here helping Ace while she's on vacation. Have fun! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:24 pm
why not try a customization/reward system with characters RP?  

purple tater

purple tater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:26 pm
oh yeah i need help with the whole Role Playing thing im kinda new and i dont really get it can you help me question  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:36 pm
Gyokutei

Ja, neh?

i totally agree with this i mean i personally need this because i dont really get it. fantastic idea!  

purple tater

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:00 am
A place where you can place your profile for your roleplay character? razz  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items