Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
What would you like added to the RP sub-forum? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drink, Play Cards,
  FIGHT!
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:11 pm
Pirate-Wolfe
A place where you can place your profile for your roleplay character? razz

Will do.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:21 pm
I might as well ask here before I make the thread. Would anyone join a lycanthrope RP that excluded werewolves? I'm serious. There are other weres out there. Of course, I pray I don't see the Weresheep, but hey. . . .  

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150

CronoKinslayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:51 pm
will if open a bar wif paying job...everyone will apply...but they wont active jsut get the money  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:23 pm
Markyeo
Can I open Pokemon RP, please?
I agree! We need a Pokemon RP!  

An Aspiring Weirdo

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:46 pm
DeathShadoe
Markyeo
Can I open Pokemon RP, please?
I agree! We need a Pokemon RP!

Make one then, Gosh...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:07 pm
would if I made something similar to Nauto, but with objects that have a special property.Ex, like the mirror in "Beuty and the Beast"  

Kieanna Hyuga

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:01 am
drageaPDMdraconis
would if I made something similar to Nauto, but with objects that have a special property.Ex, like the mirror in "Beuty and the Beast"

Just make it. We have no restrictions of what you make as long as it follows Gaia's TOS.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:37 am
Can I make a dothack or final fantasy RP?  

Uchiha_Jacob

pianolight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:01 pm
How about having a thread to promote active RPs and with summaries of the basic story-line so new people can pick which one they'd like to join? When I first got on here, not only was I new to roleplaying [thanks for the tutorial thread], but the titles of the current games made no sense to me. I, weirdly enough, don't know much about Japanime past Pokemon so many of the RP titles were confusing to me. It takes a long time to sift through each one and try to figure out what each game is, exactly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:33 pm
make a zombie rp  

thefuzz54

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:50 am
What about one with a zombie outbreak that
eventually engulfs the world,
leaving only small resistance groups to
fend off what the collapsed governments could not?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:33 pm
If you actually think about the question, she isn't asking to bombard with questions about making roleplays.

In my opinion we need an official OOC subforum or thread. For both the more advanced roleplays that do not allow OOC inside the actual Roleplay thread. And for those [Like I] who would prefer 1x1 roleplays, I always find those better 3nodding  

Phori Windfury

Krell356

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:20 am
What about a battle thread? Pop a character in with quick description of skills and start fighting? It would be for us that are bad at storylines but enjoy the back and forth of a heated text battle.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:45 am
read this and u will die the next day  

nickjonaslover911

iiStupidlyClever

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:26 am
i agree with Phori Windfury...one on one ropleplaying is more simple ad lots more fun to do. by the way, pm me and send me a friend request if u wanna meet up sometime...  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff