Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:42 pm
Welcome to Titan's plot thread!

I am currently looking for almost any type of interaction for my new boy!
For more specific plots please look below!
You can contact me via pm or aim: Wolfranger31
I prefer guild . But I may be willing to bend to your needs. ;D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
Name: Titan
Mate: To young & Not looking
Breeding Slots: [1] Closed [2] Closed [3] Closed
Personality: Titan is a very paranoid foal he is the middle sibling between Damir (oldest) and Alexander (Youngest). He is very shy and sticks to his brother when he can. He can be known as a trouble maker when his parents are around but its only because he seeks attention. He feels as if his parents love him less then his brothers. He fears the other horses because they are much bigger than him and will most often try to run from them. As he grows older he becomes more closed minded straying away from the path of spirits his brothers and mother believe in. After his father leaves he turns to fighting to channel the anger he fears even picking on those bigger than him. Eventually this leads to him loosing hearing in one ear and making him hard of it. He always wonders how he became the way he is and when others shy away from him he feels more like a monster that is set on hurting others. His personality wont change though no matter how he wishes for things to go back to normal.

Being a colt though he loves to explore and go on adventures. He will protect his brothers from harm and he can read expressions well. He needs a friend to be with him when the hard times come a friend he has known since foalhood.

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:45 pm
Available Plots:

[ I can defend myslef ] - Titan has acquired many skills from his mentor and wants to test them out on a foe.
[ Mentor ] - Simply put, Titan needs someone to teach him how to fight.
[ Best friend ] - I would like to see Titan have a best friend (or two) who are foals just like him. One's that will grow with him and carry through adulthood.
[ Adventure calls! ] - Titan is a adventure seeker despite his shy demeanor. He needs others to travel with and someone to send him on a adventure too!
[ Girl friend ] - Okay, so he needs a girl who is a friend. A BEST girl friend. NOOOO not girlfriend, girl friennndddd.
[ You think my tail is sexxxaaay ] - So a girl finally develops a crush on this shy boy. More or less he doesn't realize it right away. When he does he tells her he isn't really interested in her in that way and they remain good friends. (If she chooses to continue to have a crush on him that's fine)
[ Shy boy ] - Titan is a shy boy who sometimes can't push through it. He needs someone to help bring him out of his shell.
[ Enemies ] - Soquili he can fight with from foalhood to adulhood (or just when he is a adult).
[ Hearing impaired ] - So it has come time for Titan to get into a fight and loose his hearing. Wanna help?
[ Monster ] - Soquili to hate him when he is an adult because he is so mean.

Got any ideas? Feel free to mention them

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:07 pm
Open for plotting

~Kiana_Nala~ gave permission to format this thread similar to her's.  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces