Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
P.E. is Killing Me! [Character Profiles] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P(hysical). E. really is killing me in real life. *huffs*
GAWD XV, you're so unhealthy. (Hey! I just have poor circulatory systems!)
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
It's okay! I'll write forge a note to excuse you from gym class! >.< (Thank you. ;u; )
70%
 70%  [ 19 ]
Just here for the gold.
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:52 pm
[P.E. is Killing Me!]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:04 pm
Roles

The Headmaster - Taken by organizationXV

The Detective - Taken by Rocketfist15

The Detective’s Assistant - Taken by Miss Emni Rose

The P.E. Teacher - Taken by xXAuraAuroaeXx

The Psychokinesis User - Taken by OmgIisonfiyah

The Clairvoyance User - Taken by IchigoK25

The Telepathy User - Taken by Angel in my Dreams

The Hypnosis User - Taken by Optimus Maximus

The Soul Sprite User - Taken by Minnta Aloripma

The Police Officer - OPEN

Students/Teachers - # accepting unknown

The Psychic Users

NO LONGER ACCEPTING

Psychokinesis - control

Using mind to affect surrounding objects, but takes enormous amounts of energy and resulting in exhaustion.

Clairvoyance - vision

Using mind to gain information beyond the five senses, but is not entirely accurate and may not come out the way you want it to if you desire to change its path.

Telepathy - focus

Using mind to read and transfer thoughts, but causes confusion in what people are really saying and what they’re thinking, resulting into headaches and migraines.

Soul Sprite - soul

Using mind to allow the soul and body become separate, but the body becomes vulnerable and user may not be able to return to their body if body is injured beyond repair.

Hypnosis - mind

Using mind to twist the thoughts of others to a dream-like state, but chance of it working to 100% are slim.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:13 pm
Profile Skeleton

[size=18][i][color=COLOROFCHOICE2] (insert quote or something they'd say here) [/color][/i][/size]
[img url here; max. 600x600]
[i][color=darkgrey][Do you mind telling me your name?][/color]
[size=9][color=COLOR OF CHOICE] (Full name) [/color][/size]
[color=darkgrey][And how old are you?][/color]
[size=9][color=COLOR OF CHOICE] (Age) [/color][/size]
[color=darkgrey][What did the doctor say about you?][/color]
[size=9][color=COLOR OF CHOICE] (Gender) [/color][/size]
[color=darkgrey][Tell me about yourself][/color]
[size=9][color=COLOR OF CHOICE] (Bio) [/color][/size]
[color=darkgrey][Tell me about what you like][/color]
[size=9][color=COLOR OF CHOICE] (Likes; min. 3) [/color][/size]
[color=darkgrey][And your dislikes?][/color]
[size=9][color=COLOR OF CHOICE] (Dislikes; min. 3) [/color][/size]
[color=darkgrey][What are your greatest strengths?][/color]
[size=9][color=COLOR OF CHOICE] (strengths and power if a psychic user) [/color][/size]
[color=darkgrey][And your weaknesses?][/color]
[size=9][color=COLOR OF CHOICE] (weaknesses) [/color][/size]
[color=darkgrey][What do you fear most?][/color]
[size=9][color=COLOR OF CHOICE] (greatest fear) [/color][/size]
[color=darkgrey][What are you like?][/color]
[size=9][color=COLOR OF CHOICE] (personality) [/color][/size]
[color=darkgrey][Let me hear the melody of your life][/color]
[size=9][color=COLOR OF CHOICE] (theme song) [/color][/size]
[color=darkgrey][Would you like to share anything else?][/color]
[size=9][color=COLOR OF CHOICE] (other info) [/color][/size]
[color=darkgrey][Who are you really?][/color]
[size=14][color=COLOR OF CHOICE 2][b] (Username) [/b][/color][/i][/size]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:17 pm
The Headmaster

“And then there was one...”
User Image
[Do you mind telling me your name?]
Han Dreizehn Keisuke
[And how old are you?]
Thirty-two
[What did the doctor say about you?]
Male
[Tell me about yourself]
I have always loved children, which was why I became a teacher and actually got some of my own, who're twins by the names of Dawn and Dusk. Aren't they just precious?! They should be three now, and are they a handful! Oh! I'm getting off topic. Anyways, sadly, my late wife passed away giving birth to them, leaving me to care and raise the two young children by myself. They're not old enough to attend the academy I had recently been promoted to headmaster as, but they still visit me sometimes on their days off of kindergarten. Lately though, I've been having them visit less, mostly because of the gristly murders happening at the school, and I don't want for them to be scarred. It's putting all of it's students at risk, and everyone else's lives. It especially is demoralizing our school, which is actually indeed an excellent academy. But if we don't find the killer soon, then there will be no one else to attend here. I suppose it's time to put the P.E. class to the test, after all, it seems to be that the killer is targeting them and perhaps this will bring the killer out into the light.
[Tell me about what you like]
My children and taking care of them, talking(well, bragging actually) about my children, my late wife, and my job.
[And your dislikes?]
I greatly dislike violence, weapons, usage of foul language, and those that abuse their talents.
[What are your greatest strengths?]
I suppose my judgement of character. I know when a person is honest and when they're not.
[And your weaknesses?]
Children's innocence, the way they look at me with those big round eyes, I can't help but get whatever they need.
[What do you fear most?]
The death of my only two children.
[What are you like?]
I'm pretty cheerful most of the time, making kids as comfortable as they can be when they're around me, since most of them get intimidated by the eyepatch and all. Though when it gets straight down to business, I have to take these murders seriously. There are children involved! They can't die so young!
[Let me hear the melody of your life]
Whats COLOR? - Kaito
[Would you like to share anything else?]
Actually, I had just lost the sight of my right eye recently. One of my children, Dusk, had taken the gun out of the safe in my office I had so foolishly left open and shot me, thinking he was playing around. I was pretty darn lucky he had missed my brain, shooting at an angle. Now Dawn wants to do the same, but luckily I just took the bullets out and went to go buy them a toy one to play with. (Though I still don't think it's a safe thing considering it's promoting weapons.)
[Who are you really?]
organizationXV

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:23 pm
The Detective

"A good liar can be made into a good actor...”
User Image
Ryoku Riddles
[And how old are you?]
Hold on...*whew*...Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm a guy...
[Tell me about yourself]
I stated my name and age, so...

I'm Rookie level detective, yes rookie...I'm on a losing row streak back at the department for the number of classified cases I can not speak of here. The higher ups are giving me a chance at this case to prove I'm tasked to handling all kinds of cases that's happening down the street, Level A we're talking here. This is my chance to shine to the top and shove dirt in my "co-workers" face, they won't be laughing no more.

No more push-overs..

I like to read about famous detective stories, like Sherlock Holmes. I like strawberry Ice Cream, petting cats, and I like to wear to flash my "On-The-Force" Detective Agency Badge.
[And your dislikes?]
Injustice...and those who insult my dream in becoming greatest detective there is...
Carry around my standard detective gear.tool belt. Everything you need to reading finger prints, picking door locks, and many more. (Still needs to read a manual)
[And your weaknesses?]
Gun-less, still very new and naive to this sort of job.
[What do you fear most?]
An arrow to the knee...
[What are you like?]
A bloody man who takes strong sense of patriotism and duty seriously. But really he's quite friendly man who tends to easily to drops his formalities.
Thirty Second to Mars - This is War
Nobody is guilty until proven guilty...but those who are guilty should have given up their life of crime so long ago. You either provide me useful vital information..or you're useless and need to stay out of my way.
[Who are you really?]
Rocketfist15

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 am
The Detective's Assistant

"Will there be blood? There will? Oh, I am so in."
User Image
Leilani Ann Schaefer
[And how old are you?]
Nineteen. I graduated early.
'Oh, look! A healthy baby girl! Oh, wait, there's no heartbeat! Oh, no, false alarm. Nevermind.'
[Tell me about yourself]
I've always been fascinated with the more grisly parts of life. When my brothers vacated the room when it came time for horror movie night, I would stake out my spot on the couch. I would religously watch every cop show on our tiny little tv, and even take notes to make sure I remembered everything. Apparently, I'm pretty smart, as I was put up a couple grades, first in elementary, and again in junior high. Thus, I graduated early. I immediatly went into college using a well-deserved scholarship to the most esteemed school of detection and law in the united states. Once there, I was entered into an internmentship program. That's why I'm here, helping the detective investigate the recent murder. It's my first case, I'm so excited! I even got to see the body before they sent it to the morgue. It was so gruesome!!!
Bloody movies/books/shows, all shades of red, anything involving mystery.
[And your dislikes?]
Overbearly pompous prats, cold anything and everything, knock-knock jokes.
-----(I hear that I pack a mean left hook)-----
[And your weaknesses?]
-----(I'm allergic to dogs)-----
[What do you fear most?]
Well....I've always had nightmares of Kelly dolls shoving My Little Ponies down my throat, but I'm really terrified of spiders. Hate 'em. Can't stand 'em. Too many legs, too many eyes, and way too venemous for my taste.
[What are you like?]
I'm a generally kind, if not blood-thirsty, person. However, I am also ambitious, prideful, single-minded, and can hold terrible grudges. FYI.
Mirror- Lil Wayne ft. Bruno Mars
----------
[Who are you really?]
-----(Miss Emni Rose)-----

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:52 pm
The P.E. Teacher

"Sometimes I wish I could fly out of this Personal Hell..."
User Image[
Auroae Alyssa Helika
[And how old are you?]
I am twenty five years old. What can I say, I'm a young teacher.
The doctor said, "It appears to be a baby..."
[Tell me about yourself]
I never had any frineds growing up. They called me names and such, They avoided me like I was a disease. I'm not infectious so why? Anyways, Eventually I became to much stress for my parents and they kicked me out. I went out to find a school, Now I went in and asked around, It seemed like a nice school so I decided to go to it. I graduated and went on to collage. The man that I was with eventually figured out that I wasn't normal and he broke it off and called me freak.I didn't let that stop me because I've been called that all my life so I went and graduated collage and then became a teacher! And thats where I am now.
I like Candy and lots of Sugary sweets, I like students that are eager to learn. If they don't like learning why would they be here? I also like to Read.
[And your dislikes?]
I hate rude people who like to intrupt me. That irks me. I also dislike Sour foods, And I hate to see kids getting bullied.
I can tell what you are thinking based on your body language. I am basically a human lie detector. I am really good at reading. I practice my bare fisted combat. I once gave someone a really roundhouse to the back of the leg and they went down in about five seconds.
[And your weaknesses?]
My greatest weakness are, I can get emotional. A lot. Also Hot Guys that are my age. And another is...well this is embarassing but...I can't stand Mokeys.
[What do you fear most?]
I cannot step foot into anywhere dark...Dark hallways...*Shudder* I probably shouldn't watch as many scary movies as I do then... (greatest fear)
[What are you like?]
I am one of the coolest people you will probably meet as a teacher. I like to get along with my students. I am a people pleaser. Kinda happy-go-lucky. I prefer happy and lively people to emos and goths. I like to talk to my students like I am one of their friends.
Paralyzer-Finger Eleven
And secretly I love scary movies and flicks like that but shush! No one can know
[Who are you really?]
xXAuraAuroaeXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:02 pm
The Psychokinesis User

You've got a jacked up notion of fair play, and it's beginning to piss me off.
User Image
Seth Angelo Griffin
[And how old are you?]
That I'm a guy.
[Tell me about yourself]
Seth never really fit in, Public School, Private School, the Boy's Bathroom, all those places he was never really accepted. Then he began to lash out, though neither physically nor consciously. Then he ended up getting tested and it was revealed that he had telekinetic abilities. It was the best moment of his life, followed by the declaration that he would have to learn how to control these powers, or get lobotomized. That was a pretty obvious choice. Since then he's become one of the strongest movers out there, with an attitude to match.
Music, Darts, Pizza
[And your dislikes?]
Douchebags, Being Picked On, Threat of Lobotomy
Psychokinesis and Willpower
[And your weaknesses?]
Pretty Girls, His Attitude
[What do you fear most?]
Getting Turned into a Vegetable
[What are you like?]
Headstrong and Slightly Rebellious, Seth doesn't take crap from anybody, but most days he has to so he takes it out on rocks later on.
Street Dreams - Hollywood Undead
Paranoid that someone is going to lobotomize me at any given moment, so I can get rather jumpy and suspicious of anyone.
[Who are you really?]
OmgIisonfiyah

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:08 pm
The Clairvoyance User

"Knowing Information is Half the Battle. Use it to your Advantage"
User Image
Alexander Dunbar
[And how old are you?]
Im a Guy
[Tell me about yourself]
During Alex's Lifetime people called him a know it all because of his powers. He could any type of information he needed just by touching something. When he was 16 he actually sent a letter to a police station giving the location of the Infamous Jigsaw Killer. But sometimes he powers could be wrong sometimes. Even though he is the best Clairvoyance User ever but he cant control the power all the time thus giving him false information. Since he Likes to keep himself away from people most of the time gives him mostly the loner shady perspective.
Learning new things, Food, Justice
[And your dislikes?]
Beautiful Girls, His friends being hurt, Not being able to use his senses
Being able to see everything in the lifetime of any object that has been touched
[And your weaknesses?]
Gaining too much knowledge clouds the mind of being a normal person
[What do you fear most?]
losing oneself and left into the darkness of his own mind and Knowledge
[What are you like?]
I'm calm mostly silent and mostly a know it all but I hate sharing my knowledge.
Persona 4 - Heartbeat, Heartbreak
When I use too much of my powers i start to get a headache and my vision fades a bit but after a little of rest im back to normal
[Who are you really?]
IchigoK25

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:53 pm
The Telepathy User

"Ya know?"
User Image
Alexia Percillia Elizabethian. If you make ape jokes, I'll slap you upside your head.
[And how old are you?]
Fifteen years old. Don't make jokes about the fact I'm younger than the others either or I'm gonna have a slapping party.
That I don't have what boy's got, so that makes me female, m'kay?
[Tell me about yourself]
My mother died when I was two years old and my father became distant from me because he missed her so much and I only reminded him of Mother. Being bullied at school didn't help my situation either. I always knew of my power of telepathy and when I was younger, I couldn't control it. Some people figured out about it when I would think they said something and respond to them. They dubbed me a freak and shunned me. I never really had friends or a family; I was alone and never needed or wanted. I'm sick of it. Even now, when I'm in a school with a few other people like me, there's jokes about how I'm the youngest out of everyone. It's so very tiring, ya know?
Novels, music, photography, art, swimming, anime, and cats.
[And your dislikes?]
Bullies, western comics like Spiderman, Batman, and Ironman, and jokes about me when they're said for insulting me.
I can read your mind... No, really... Okay, pick a number between six and twelve... 69, you pervert... ANYWAY, I can also move thoughts around and give people headaches! What fun that is! I'm also good at sarcasm, swimming, photography, and drawing.
[And your weaknesses?]
Backlash. Sometimes, I get the headaches from my powers. My eyes don't like sudden changes in lights either and it makes me dizzy or faint depending how dramatic a change.
[What do you fear most?]
BUGS!
[What are you like?]
I'm a quiet person most of the time. Practice makes perfect when you have no one to talk to, ya know? I'm very defensive at first glance, but if you don't sling insults at me, I'll stop being so touchy gradually. I also have a tendency to walk around randomly when I'm listening to music. Oh, and don't mention the word "mother" around me, even if you're not talking about my mom; I can get very upset about that subject, ya know? I have my moments of complete randomness as well. Hey, I can't be completely depressing, can I?
Rolling Girl by Miku Hatsune
I'll let you know when I think of it.
[Who are you really?]
Angel in my Dreams

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:15 pm
The Hypnosis User

Life is but a dream within a dream, incased inside a dream with a chocolate shell.
User Image
Aaron Haner Smith
[And how old are you?]
The doctor said I was a precious gift,while my mom claimed I was from Jupiter.
[Tell me about yourself]
Aaron had his powers from a ripe young age of four, not only was that the year he discovered his talents, but also the year his mom first tried to eat him, such a huge milestone. Apparently his mom was Schizophrenic which led to the loving canaballism attempts. But none of that mattered to Aaron, he was never there when she tried to digest him anyways. He was always in a whole new world, one day he was a super hero and the next a giant T-Rex. Those were his early signs of Hypnosis. Aaron would use his powers on himself to escape the trauma, eventually his dad became fed up with him, blaiming mom's disease on him so sooner then you could say Schizophrenia he was out the door where he was eventually found and taken to the academy. Now if only his mom would leave him alone,being in his dreams was scary enough but now he sees her everywhere, maybe if he could just get to her before she got him...
Super Heroes, dreams, and talking.
[And your dislikes?]
Quite, Crying, Overweight people.
Hypnosis and endurance.
[And your weaknesses?]
His lack of awarness and past memories.
[What do you fear most?]
His greatest fear is that he will be eaten.
[What are you like?]
Aaron is talkative, but only so he can cover up his own insecurities. He tries to be helpful and sometimes it may not come out as he planned.
Coyotes: Jason Myraz
Nada
[Who are you really?]
Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:05 pm
The Soul Sprite User

“It’s not that I’m afraid to die, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.”
User Image
Claire Devondra
[And how old are you?]
Apparently the doctor thought I was a boy at first, but I'm definitely female
[Tell me about yourself]
I discovered my powers when I was six when I wanted to watch a movie but my parents said I was too young. I was sulking in my room and wishing I could go see that movie when I noticed that I was beside myself. Literally. I was scared at first until I realized that I could reenter my body so I used my soul self to see the movie (I regretted it afterwards, too many people dieing). I never told anyone about my ability so I was free to do what I wished until I was fourteen when someone with clairvoyance saw me wandering around as my soul self and told my parents. They weren't happy to find out I was hiding my abilities but they don't really seem to mind that I'm not normal, and just had me enrolled at Xen Academy.
Music, games, pranks
[And your dislikes?]
School, horror movies, clairvoyance people
I'm what's called a soul sprite user which allows me to seperate my soul from my body and using my soul to look around unseen, though I can sort of be heard it I speak, other than that I don't really have much going for me except that I'm pretty quick on my feet. I have to be with all the pranks I pull.
[And your weaknesses?]
My body is completely defenseless when I separate my soul from it, I can't touch anything with my soul self, and anyone with clairvoyance can see my soul self
[What do you fear most?]
Necrophobia- Fear of death or dead things
[What are you like?]
Cheerful, mischievous, laid back, finds humor in almost everything
Be of Good Cheer!
Nope
[Who are you really?]
Minnta Aloripma

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star