Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
Streets of Knockturn Alley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin heard someone and then he heard her speak. Tassy? Tasty was here. But that did not make sense... Why would she be here. She sounded angry and... Scared. He heard her call her sister. Tanna was here too? Was he dead? Then he listened to what they said. If he died, she was going to bring him back? He smiled and chuckled at that. A dry sound. "Ok Tassy. I won't die... If you don't... Want me to..," he said, feeling pain shoot through his body as he was moved. He gasped biting his lip, but felt warmth burst through him too.
⁈BRAVE BUT TIMID⁉

Mood? Slightly happy.
Emotional state? Dizzy, pained... Happy.
Physical State? Emaciated, dehydrated. In too much pain to move.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image

A Cloaked Stranger

[End of Summer 2024]
                        [Timeline congruent with The Spiny Serpent]

Manicured nails rasped against the damp, stone walls. The sting of sweat and blood pinched the nose of the hooded figure, and the grime pooled at the leather soles of their shoes threatening to seep between the fabric. Nails clawed the building walls, the echoing scratch screeched shrilly as their footsteps echoed in the stagnant puddles. The Spiny Serpent breathed to life under their fingertips, and as they rounded the corner of the shop, the wide glass shop window peered into the depths of their world. A soft, purposeful hum swifted gently in tune with the melody of music, and once the pair of wretched gold eyes had entered into the domain, the hooded figure reached for the wand in their pocket and gave it a gentle, silent swish. The music ceased at once.

Shadowy throngs strangled their features, hidden in dark depths as they analyzed the scene one last time and smiled. The picture frame had been knocked over, and wisely so, just as planned. Before wasting another moment, the stranger turned on their heels and sasheyed down the alley, fully pleased.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Distressed at Knockturn Alleyspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Angryspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This... how could... why... this is too far!' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceMarina's agreement had barely left her lips before Damien was stalking out of the shop, bill of sale in hand, his fist clenched, grinding his teeth. He led them a ways down the road, away from the shop, hopefully away from the prying eyes of Remington Nott, and then looked over the paper again, willing it to say something, anything else. It didn't make sense... how? How could it have been her? He handed Marina the page to look it over, waiting. Did she know? Would she understand? "The name," he said in a clipped tone, still glaring. "D.V. Wynters... it's my mother's. Wynters was her maiden name," he said, venom in his voice as he spat the words. How could she do this? Why did it matter so ******** much? She'd left, she'd disappeared, washed her hands of them and then killed herself. Now, even after her death, she was finding them, torturing them... why? And more to the point, how? She couldn't have gotten into the school, into the Common Room... she would've needed help. But who? His mind raced, trying and failing to think of anyone who might have a connection to his mother. He didn't know of a single person at the school who would. She'd been unpopular even before her defection. Her attitude hadn't exactly screamed friendly. She'd had no one... except her lover, whoever that had been. Perhaps that was the link? But without knowing who it was, how would he know?

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳ I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
                                                          I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:35 pm
Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
Holy water cannot help you now
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT AND HEAD GIRL
BRITISH YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE TO THE WIZENGAMOT
User Image
Seven devils all around you: Upset | Seven devils in your house: This is the place... | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Damien | And you'll be dead before the day is done: Knockturn Alley

Marina was more then a little disturbed. She hadn't thought he was this mad at her. She didn't realize that the paper was the source of his anger until he handed to to her. The name D.V. Wynters made no sense until he elaborated, fury in his voice. The Slytherin girl looked confused, rather than furious herself, glancing down at it again. "That... no, this makes no sense. Why would your mother... She hates- hated me, yeah, but...' She was struggling to put her blur of thoughts into words. No. No way was this Dahlia Edgeworth- Wynters- oh whatever. This wasn't Damien's mother, haunting them from the grave. But maybe it was. But... "This has always been about my mum," she said finally. "Something she knows or knew before... before she got hurt. There is no connection between our mothers. They met once. If your mother wanted to torment me, she wouldn't have done it like this. At least... I don't think she would have." She hadn't exactly known the woman very well. Maybe this was her style. "I mean, it's not just me being stalked. It's my whole family, but focusing on my mum, and the only reason- crap, muffliato," she cast hurriedly, remembering before she really start spilling everything on some shady street corner. "The only reason I'm even being targeted is because I'm a threat to them. If I was some dithering little idiot they wouldn't bother. They're afraid of coming out in the open without hiding themselves in some way, and I'm nearly positive it's more than one person. Like a group, working together. One woman couldn't have done all this, even if she had help from her lover." She rubbed her forehead, feeling a headache coming on. "Did he just trick us? That son of a... If he did... I don't even know! I don't know anything and it's driving me insane, Damien, it really is. Maybe it was your mother or something, but she's dead now. So why would it keep going on? Why would her lover care enough? That tune in the shop... my parents used to hum that to me when I couldn't sleep as a child. If this is- was your mother... that means she was somehow around when I was little, and that's just crazy." She crumpled the paper a little in her grasp in irritation, looking like she wanted to scream. "I'm scared, okay?" she admitted, voice almost cracking. "Not for myself. Well, a little for myself, but I'm safe at Hogwarts. Safer, at least. I'm scared I'll get an owl one day informing me that my parents are dead, or in some state in St. Mungo's, and it will be my fault because I couldn't protect them. I know they're adults and they can look after themselves but I worry. Every day."

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Cara MiaKitty

And now all your love will be exorcised
And we will find your sayings to be paradox
And it's an even sum, it's a melody
It's a battle cry, it's a symphony
They can keep me out, 'til I tear the walls
'Til I take your heart, and I take your soul
For what has been done, cannot be undone
In the evil's heart, in the evil's soul

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:16 pm
User Image
                                                      If I told you what I was,
                                                      Would you turn your back on me?
                                                      And if I seem dangerous,
                                                      Would you be scared?

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

S̨̬̬̈́̽͗l̦̣̘̋̈́͝ȳ̼̠̭̃̉t̪̖̒͝͝ͅh̪͍͇̋̋̈e̟̦̥̍̄̀r̡͙̍̑̿ͅȉ̢̻͇̎͘n̳̲̎̆̇ͅ ̛̦̬͚̋͝Ầ̺̙̃ͅl͍̜̹̈̀͆ù͚̞̗̑̓m̨͙̭͒̀͗n̖̪̗̽͒̽i̡͉̇͑̿ͅ || P͈̥̑̈͜͝ǘ̙̞͇̏̕r̰͉̳̔͘͠ē̘̰̭̿̈́b̦̙͕̉͐͠l͕̖͔̋͛́ő̡̳̲̆͋ò͍̦̘́̉d̥̦̘̄͛̉ || D̞͔̰͑̏͘ä̢͕̮́̎͝ŗ̦̬̊̐̚k̼͔̤̀̄̂ ̰̟̫́̿̕D̞̫͓̒̎͝i͓̻͕̇̑̃ṣ̜̺̓͊̋c̨͕̘͋̽̉i͉̬̱̔̇͑p̺̠̯̋͛̿l̛̫̹̗͑͆ę̢͕̇̽̃

════════════════════════

Virgil walked calmly down the road, waiting. He'd been waiting for a while, actually. The person he needed to talk to was in one of the shops (and really, he should know better than to go to Knockturn Alley alone) and Virgil was pretty sure he would soon be done. He'd cast a Disillusionment Charm onto himself, and while he didn't like the cold feeling that came with the spell, he could endure it. For this, he could. Weak, you're weak. You wouldn't be doing this if not for the fact that Mother scares you terribly. In fact, if she knew you were out here at all, instead of doing what she asked, you would be dead. I don't want us to be dead. Prove yourself to mother, you bloody c**t!

Virgil shoved the voice away, however, knowing that side of him would distract him, like it was trying to do. He wanted control of himself, and he was not about to let some overgrown psychotic streak win. Closing hiseyes, he pressed the tips of his fingers to his temples, trying in vain to squeeze the voice out that way. You won't get rid of me that easily! You can't! You are weak, a sniveling coward without allies. You shoved them all away! You won't even accept dear Mother's help! All she asked was her babies returned to her, and you know that all you have to do is take that halfbred mutt to her, and she would be happy. Oh, yes, she would be pleased. See, you want Mother to be happy with you, don't you? She would lavish you with love and affection, just like you want her to do!

"Shut up!" He whispered the words harshly, praying no one heard him. But, as always, the residents of Knockturn Alley ignored the sound, or didn't hear him over the bustle of the surrounding environs. The voice retreated, and Virgil was left panting, his eyes squeezed shut and his head throbbing. He wanted everything back to normal, and by normal, for that insidious voice to just shut up for once, and let him think clearly. He had moments of clarity, like now, but they rarely lasted. In fact, the only reason he was here now was because he had wrestled his way to the fore, and had stalked Rick to this place. Oh yes, he tasted delicious, his panic and anger and fear making that brief kiss all the more delectable. He shoved again, and the moment he did, the voice vanished for now, leaving him aware of everything around him, and more to the point, aware of a head of red hair leaving the shop he was positioned outside of.

He followed Rick silently, his eyes picking out the parcel underneath of the older teen's arm and how Rick swayed through the crowd with ease. He must be used to going unnoticed, and even more so, how to avoid being seen, Virgil mused. No matter, he was himself imperceptible to those around him, the charm working well. He could have been an Auror, he thought, but that died with his sanity. Swallowing, he followed the former Ravenclaw into a dark section of the street, and then he struck. Wand held tightly, he cast a quick Muffliato and struck Rick atop the head with his wand, rendering the older boy as translucent as him. Before Rick could react, Virgil wrapped his arms around his victim, smirking as no one seemed to notice. Good. His plan was working. Rick thrashed, yelling and calling for help, and Virgil was struck in the forehead with a backward headbutt. Dazed, Virgil managed to keep a hold of the teen, and freeing his wand hand, cast a quick binding spell. Ropes slithered out of the wand and encircled the redhead, and Virgil let Rick drop.

He then took a quick look around. So far, no one had noticed the scuffle, and Virgil was thankful for that. Casting a Silencing charm on Rick, Virgil felt himself relax a bit. Leaning forward toward Rick, he smiled.
                                                      "Somehow I doubt you'll allow me to give you a sleeping draught, so it's a good thing I thought ahead there too. Don't worry, I won't harm you. Not until you do things for me." Rick's eyes seemed to widen, and he struggled more, probably trying to reach a wand that he couldn't. Virgil paid him no mind, instead taking the bottle of potion he had purchased earlier out of his robes and emptying the contents into his own mouth. He knew he was risking vicious retaliation, but he didn't care. This was going to make his task all the simpler. Pressing his lips to Rick's, he forced the redhead's mouth open and let the potion slip in. Clamping both Rick's mouth and nose together right after, Virgil spat out whatever might remain and forced Rick to swallow. He then settled back, taking another bottle, this time simple water, out and using it to rinse his mouth of any residual traces of draught. It wasn't long before Rick was asleep, and Virgil nearly cheered. Picking up Rick's limp body, he spun in place, his task complete as he apparated, and confident he now had the piece he needed to be free.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Good, part one complete.
                                                      OOC: Exit to elsewhere...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I get the feeling just because
                                                      Everything I touch isn't dark enough
                                                      That this problem lies in me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:57 pm
Claire Alexandrie & Joshua Stropthall III

A meeting....It was time for Claire to face up to what she had done. She wasn't exactly looking forward to this....confrontation, she didn't want to admit to herself that she had completely lost all control, that she was just a huge mess spiraling towards an abyss of self-loathing and utter hatred. The whole world just felt...empty, bleak and completely devoid of anything she actually cared about.

Even Hogwarts...she attended classes, went through the motions, but that was all she did. Just....went through the year like a doll controlled by an unseen puppeteers strings. The countless voices that had actually vanished, now replaced by her blanking out of consciousness and losing days or even weeks at a time. Not knowing what was happening as she would end up places with no idea of how she got there.

...It was horrible.

Spotting Josh ahead, she released the breath she wasn't even aware she was currently holding, how would this go? If...if she was him, she would never speak to herself again, just...stay away, maybe call for help and lock her up in solitary for the rest of her life.

...............That was a dangerous thought process though.

"Claire." Said female looked up, not knowing what to say in return, but as usual, like a well controlled marionette she replied anyway, as smoothly as if she was completely fine, "Josh."

No burn marks...so he wasn't scarred completely, though there were still very faint traces. Mostly on his cheek. Incendio wasn't a dark spell though...so it shouldn't have left any markings at all...so why was there one?

"...About what happened between...us." Claire started, inwardly cringing, though on the outside she still looked as doll-like and still-faced as always, "I....I don't...." She took a breath, "It's fine Claire."

At that reply Claire's facade altered somewhat, that single response shaking her very core, this...this wasn't fine! Claire gulped some as Josh took a step towards her and she unconsciously backed away, "No! This...What happened..It...It wasn't fine at all!" She felt utterly sick as the memories played in her head, she...she wasn't in control at the time! But...she didn't know why or how, "I...I burned you! I actually tried to burn you alive with fire....I had full intent on murdering you....Just...sending fire until your corpse turned to ash and went away forever!" Tears had started to form now...or at least one single line of tears, the other from her bandaged eye was a dark red, though a very, very fine line of red, that gave her the look of someone completely broken, "I burned you! I....I don't know why! I...I don't know....what reason I did that. I...I was just...Everything was so...."

Josh was just giving her a silent gaze, his eyes felt like they were piercing her, his expression unreadable to her, was he angry? He had every right after all. She would hate herself, then again all she did recently was loathe her very being, but....why should she have problems? Her life could have been a lot worse! Claire didn't have the right to feel pity for herself, it....it wasn't meant for her.

As she stood there in the streets of Knockturn alley, the people passing by the two students like they didn't care at all, though they probably had good reason. Who would just talk to a girl who seemed to be crying and bleeding from her eye-hole?

That was when she felt her body just give out and she fell to the floor in a heap, finally letting out her tears and feelings, "Everything is just....I don't even know what happened this year! I....I lost track of time....I wasn't in my body...Quidditch didn't even bring me comfort!" She brought her hands to her face, not wanting anyone to see her like this....but there was Josh....looking down at her. No expression, no hint of emotion, "I lose days at a time....I don't even know why, I hear...the fires and screaming.....over and over I hear those horrible laughs of those vampires....I hear dad laughing...I just...."

That was when she collapsed fully, a broken looking doll that no one even bothered to put out of her misery, "....I'm sorry. I'm just....so.....sorry..."

That was when Josh finally did something...something Claire wasn't expecting at all, especially from someone like Josh. He gave Claire what she needed the most right now....at this moment she was enveloped in his arms tightly squeezing her as she broke down even more in his arms.

After some more tears she had finally gathered herself enough so that she reduced herself to small sniffles and shaking. But Josh never wavered, he didn't speak anything, she couldn't see his expression either.

That was when she could only ask the one question in her mind, ".....Why?" She sounded brittle, fragile....as if the tiniest breeze could just shatter her completely, "Why....me? Why this..after...everything. Why?"

After what seemed like an eternity Josh finally spoke, "Because this isn't you." He looked at her finally, his eyes showing....something she couldn't quite place. ....Or she could place it and didn't want to admit to it, "Because you....right now just need someone. Someone who you can't push away." Josh sighed, "Someone who cares." He then looked to the side, "Look, I usually don't say this often...it's easier to just let idiots handle things themselves...But even after that incident. It wasn't you."

Claire gazed at him, her one swollen red eye, from tears, the dried blood down her eye-patch, she was a mess....but a mess Josh was actually able to forgive.

Josh smiled some, a rare thing from him, "You'll get through this. Okay? I'll even help you....we can do this....together."

Claire just gave a small nod, her mind hazy, "....You shouldn't smile....It looks creepy on you."

Josh just snickered at that remark, "Come on...Let's go somewhere. You need to fix yourself up."

Claire nodded as she shakily stood up and stared at the sky, ".............Thanks Josh." She then looked away, "Only this once though."

Josh just sighed as he lead her out of Knockturn alley, Claire's figure still shaking some, her mind wasn't clear, in fact she felt worse than before....with complete confusion included. But....maybe...maybe she had some hope?

....Maybe. Though the voice in her mind wasn't done with Claire...it wasn't done by a long shot.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxOutside D'lux Gold
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPensive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нєяє ¢σмєѕ тнє ∂ α я к и є ѕ ѕ , ιт'ѕ єαтιиg αт му ѕ σ υ ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσω тнαт тнє ѕ ρ α я к нαѕ яυи συт σf ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнιѕ f ι я є ιѕ я α g ι и g , ι ¢αи'т f ι и ∂ тнє ∂ σ σ я xxxxxx
                                                          ι נυѕт ωαит тσ ∂ ι є н є я є , вυт уσυ ωαитє∂ м σ я є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone stood outside of D'Lux Gold, in the small alley between it and its neighboring shop, with her back against the wall. Her grandfather hadn't wanted her to come inside, saying that it was 'no place for a proper young lady.' She hadn't had to even look inside to understand what he'd meant; the noise when he'd opened the door had answered the question easily enough. Sniffing indignantly, she'd informed him she was more than happy to remain outside. He'd smiled, and asked her to stand just here, where she'd be out of immediate sight. He had disguised himself somewhat, though she'd wager anyone who knew him at all would've recognized him straight away. Then again, perhaps that was the point. He'd said he was meeting someone here, had questions he needed answered for Rui. Her disguise, meanwhile, was much more extensive. No potions, thankfully, since she hated the things with a passion, but a few charms here and there. She looked almost nothing like herself, except her eyes; she hadn't been able to let him change her eyes. Something about that seemed important.

spaceFrowning, she glanced down at her stomach, a grimace forming. Something about this place, about the club, was making her head hurt, and her side itch. It didn't happen often, but sometimes, something about the world would feel... off, and whenever it happened, the sensation of wrongness was accompanied by the headache and the itching. She resisted the urge to scratch; she couldn't scratch it. The one time she had, her grandfather had noticed, and he'd become very concerned, wanting to know if she'd developed some sort of rash. He'd wanted to see. She couldn't let him see... It wasn't a rash, no. What it was was a beautiful tattoo, which she had no memory of ever getting, which she couldn't fathom ever wanting, even as she as fascinated by it. She even loved it. Which was why she couldn't let her grandfather know; he'd make her get rid of it. She knew he would; it wasn't proper. Neither was the piercing in her navel; that one, she'd tried to take out, but the act of unscrewing the little ball had made her head hurt worse than ever, and she'd felt like she was sick. Something about the piercing and the tattoo were important. She didn't know why, but they were.

spaceShe sighed, arms wrapping around her torso to prevent her from scratching. She'd wondered a lot about the source of the tattoo, where it'd come from, why she didn't remember. For a while, she wondered if her grandfather had simply erased her memory of getting it, since obviously she knew that memory charms were his specialty. But it didn't make sense. Obviously he would have done something like that if he knew about it, but he would have also gotten rid of the thing. The fact that it was still in place, along with the piercing, meant he didn't know. But then, why didn't she remember? Persephone winced, a hand going to her forehead; trying to think of it made her head hurt even worse. She should've given up by now, but she couldn't help it. Something was wrong, something was off. Something about this place... What was it? Why did she feel like this? It made no sense.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx нєяє ¢σмєѕ тнє ∂ α я к и є ѕ ѕ , ιт'ѕ єαтιиg σи му в я α ι и
                                                          xxxxxx иσω тнαт тнє ℓ ι g н т нαѕ ∂яινєи мє ι и ѕ α и є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнιѕ f ι я є ιѕ в ℓ α z ι и g , αи∂ ι'м ѕтιℓℓ ι и ѕ ι ∂ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι נυѕт ω α и т тσ ∂ ι є нєяє, уσυ ωσи'т ℓєт мє σ υ т α ℓ ι ν є

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image
                                                  There's a room in a hotel in New York City
                                                  That shares our fate and deserves our pity
                                                  I don't want to remember it all
                                                  The promises I made if you just hold on

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny walked down the alley, hands in his pockets as he walked toward D'Lux. Jer was working that night, and he really needed someone to talk to. He'd been basically torn about the whole situation at home, with Rhys avoiding him every chance he got, and Pru was basically acting strange. Caty of course he couldn't even put a name to how she was, but he blamed that on the fact that she was just acting strangely since Aedan left. He couldn't talk to Ciaran and Siobhan about it, since he knew they'd tell him that he needed to let the Aurors handle the mess and he shouldn't be involved. However, he hadn't shown up in time to stop her disappearing and he had no one to blame but himself for that. He knew rationally that he was blowing this out of proportion and that if it had been her grandfather to kidnap her that he would likely be dead now, but still, he could have done something.

Sighing, he was just about to enter when he caught scent of something. Frowning, he sniffed again, still not used to the fact that he could smell things a lot better than normal, and he looked around for the source. He had smelled it before, and he followed it until he rounded the corner and stopped short. A girl was there, dark-haired and pale-skinned, but he swore that the smell was coming from her. Which wasn't possible, he reasoned. It was Jojo's scent, he was sure of it, ever since that night she had slept over at his place and-. He stopped that line of thought, since he was certain that it was impossible for her to be his missing girlfriend. However, he couldn't help himself as he walked forward, swallowing a lump that had formed in his throat as he grew closer. It didn't look like Jojo, that was the problem, but everything his nose was telling him was that it was her.

Realizing that he might be doing the same thing to another girl that he had done to the woman in the park, he decided to clear his throat, which made him blink as the girl jumped. She looked at him, and his jaw dropped as he saw her eyes. He remembered them very well, seeing as he'd drawn them often enough when he had thought she wasn't paying attention. Her bone structure and features were wrong though, but her eyes, the shape of them, he'd drawn them often enough for them to be burned forever in his mind. He started forward, wrapping his arms around her and he just couldn't stop.
                                                  "Oh my god, Jojo! Where have you been? What happened? What's going on? Why don't you look like yourself? Your grandfather, he didn't grab you, did he? I was scared that you'd died." His face was buried in her hair, and he couldn't help it. He just started crying and couldn't stop. Not with her here, and he could touch her and smell her and reassure himself that she was here and not dead like he'd been afraid of, or worse.

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: Knockturn Alley, outside D'Lux
                                                  Thinking: Oh god, that's Jojo! What? How? When???
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

And there's a jet black crow droning on and on and on
                                                  Up above our heads droning on and on and on
                                                  Hit it never quit it I have been through the wreck
                                                  But I can string enough to show my face in the light again

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxOutside D'lux Gold
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPensive

spacePersephone had been surprised to see someone had spotted her; her position had been chosen specifically because it was highly unlikely anyone would see her, after all. She narrowed her eyes, chin tilting up for a fraction of a second to tell the man to mind his own business, when suddenly he was much too close, his arms wrapping around her as if... as if he knew her? She froze, stock-still, heart pounding fearfully. This was not good, this was bad, very, very bad. Some crazy guy was walking up to her and... what? Thinking she was some girl he knew? But the mention of a grandfather made her twitch, and the pain in her head started up again. Hands raised, she shoved him back as hard as she could. "Get off me!" she hissed, drawing her wand on him as soon as there was space between them to do it. She pointed it at his chest, shoulders falling back, a haughty tilt to her chin. "I don't know who you think I am, but I'm not... Jojo, whoever she is." Something about the name made her mind falter, and she bit back a wince at the flash of pain before she forcefully brought her attention back to the man.

spaceShe cocked a brow at him, attempting to portray a confidence she did not feel. She didn't know a thing about this guy, other than the fact that he was apparently insane. How else could she explain his thinking she was someone else, and throwing himself on her over whoever this woman was? Of course, she wasn't wearing her own face at the moment, so it was possible she might bear a striking resemblance to someone else, but what were the odds? It was far more likely that he was a lunatic and couldn't see reality enough to know she wasn't this Jojo person. "You need to leave me alone, walk away and forget you ever saw me," she said darkly. "And you're lucky I'm letting you walk away. My grandfather won't be so kind if you're still here when he returns for me." Mentally, she was running down the list of spells Lysandar had taught her. She didn't want to do anything that could be traced, anything that would get them caught. Knock him out, perhaps? She wasn't skilled enough at dark magic to take over his mind. She didn't have the stomach to kill him, and even if she did, it'd be unwise; a dead body would draw an investigation. She had to convince him to leave. It was the easiest solution.

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny was trying to figure out his scattered thoughts regarding Jojo's sudden reappearance when he felt her hands raise and he was shoved back. He was surprised enough that he just let it happened, and ended up on his back, confused and hurt and wondering what was going on. A part of him growled in warning, and he shoved that part away, knowing that was just the wolf talking, when he found a wand pointed at him as Jojo insisted that she wasn't Jojo. What? Was she going by her birth name again? He thought she hated that name. "You're Jojo. Unless you're deciding to go by Persephone again. I thought you hated that name." Which she did. He knew she did. Her grandfather had called her Persephone, which had prompted her to change her name to Johanna.

His confusion grew tenfold when she mentioned her grandfather, and suddenly warning bells were going off in the back of his mind. Wait, Lysander was here? Where? Why the heck was Jojo anywhere near him if Lysander had tried to kill her before? He stood slowly, watching her as she continued to point her wand. It was like she didn't know him at all. But... She still smelled the same, she still had the same eyes, her voice was the same. Granted, it wasn't meek or timid like when he first met her, or confident and mischievous like she had been before her disappearance. Instead, it held a darker tone, and Kenny's own eyes narrowed as he realized something was seriously wrong.
                                                  "You don't remember me? I'm Kenneth Blake, Lowery, Wallace, whatever damn last name I have right now. You're Johanna Tempest or Persephone Tempest or whatever you're calling yourself right now. We've been dating since my sixth year and your fourth. You were sorted into Hufflepuff. Your best friends are Emily Vanadeth and Jesse Calvert. You have a tattoo under your left breast. It's of watercolour butterflies in flight. I should know, I was the one that put it there. You don't remember?"

That was impossible, right? That she had literally forgotten everything? He didn't know. He wasn't versed in that sort of thing, and he doubted he knew anyone that had just forgotten everything. And he trusted his nose. Despite how he had gotten it, he knew that it was pretty much right about anything regarding smells. He hadn't run into anything that would cause it to act up.

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxOutside D'lux Gold
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPensive

spacePersephone stared at him like he was mental (which, she reminded herself, he obviously was) when he insisted she was Jojo. But then he said her name, her real name, and she felt herself go cold. No! No one could know who she was, no one could know- How did he even know? Even if they had met, and she knew they absolutely hadn't, she didn't look like herself right now, there was no way he could've recognized her! It made absolutely no sense. She forced her face into a more neutral expression, fighting against the panic and the fear. "I don't know what's wrong with you, but I don't know you," she insisted, tone cold. But, her head was starting to pound. Something about this... He'd said she hated her name. Why would she hate her name? It was beautiful. She'd been named for a goddess. She would never... He wasn't making any sense. But then, how could he? He was insane. He had to be insane, because if he wasn't... If he wasn't, she had no idea what was going on.

spaceShe didn't move an inch, wand still pointed at him, staring him down as he began rambling. Speaking nonsense. The only thing he said that made any sense was that her name was Persephone. The mention of her middle name only confused her more; and honestly it was the least confusing thing he'd said. She was ready to correct him on all the ridiculous lies he was spouting when he mentioned the tattoo, and she froze.

spaceShe literally felt herself go cold. How... how did he know?! She moved suddenly, closing the distance between them, the tip of her wand poking hard into his chest. "Listen," she hissed, "I don't. Know. What. You're talking about. I've never gone to Hogwarts. If I had, I certainly wouldn't have been sorted into bloody Hufflepuff." The name of the house was spat out, the very idea of it making her skin crawl. Again, she felt that flash of pain to her head, and the tattoo he shouldn't know was there itched more than it ever had. "I don't have a tattoo, of any sort, anywhere on my person, and certainly not somewhere so crass." The lie tasted bitter on her lips. She liked her tattoo. She should hate it, shouldn't even have it, but she did and it... it was beautiful. Had he... had he really done it?

spaceNo, he couldn't have. This was some kind of trick, a trap! Somehow, whoever had actually done it or where it had actually come from, it'd gotten out to someone who was out looking for her grandfather, and they were trying to use her to get to him. It wasn't like his association with Rui was any secret, the Ministry was hunting him. That was why she was disguised. Why he was meeting informants in seedy clubs in seedy areas. Whoever this man was, he was trying to trick her into believing his lies, into thinking her life wasn't what it was and that she knew him and should trust him. Her brow twitched; she was in danger. Her grandfather was in danger. That, she couldn't allow. He was all she had left. "Silencio!" she hissed, because if he uttered one more of his ridiculous lies she might snap.

spaceShe had to deter him. Had to... had to suppress him. Had to scare him off so that he understood she would never believe him, that she knew he was lying, that it wouldn't work. "My grandfather is all I have, you're not going to take him away from me," she said quietly, some of her fear leaking through, much to her disgust. "Deprimo!" The spell, once cast, forced him down, back to the ground. She didn't let up, didn't waver in her focus. She had to protect herself and her grandfather.

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny 's confusion mounted, and as she said that she didn't know him, he felt something break. He tried to ignore it, because her expression was one of shock before she forced it into indifference. So, he was right, and it was Jojo, but something was wrong, and he couldn't pinpoint why she couldn't remember a thing about them. He was about to speak again when she started forward, the tip of her wand digging into his sternum as she had her own say. Which hurt, because there was no way that he had been lying, and the way that she said her house's name was with as much disdain as Luke sometimes spoke Gryffindor's name. "You were sorted there. I was in Slytherin, and the location of your tattoo isn't crass. You wanted it there yourself. Before that, you-." His voice cut out and his eyes widened, realizing that she had just used a silencing charm on him. He made to move his hand, to cancel the spell, when the second spell hit, along with her next words.

Sudden pressure from above forced his back to curl downward, and he struggled to remain on hsi feet. Cold dread settled in his stomach as he slowly sank to the ground, and he closed his eyes tightly. No, this was wrong! The Jojo he knew was terrified of her grandfather, had been terrified of the fact that he had tortured her, threatened to kill her and her family, all because of something utterly ridiculous. He forced his head up, meeting Jojo's eyes and shaking his head as silent tears slipped free. He couldn't even raise his arms to cast any spells, and he couldn't even speak or anything. Yet, this was Jojo doing this, and there was no way he'd ever hurt her. He'd never wanted to. Head bowing low, he tried to reconcile this woman with the person he loved, and couldn't. This had to be a dream, right? However, he knew that was probably false, as he couldn't get that lucky. It hadn't worked for the bite, and it certainly wouldn't be any use here.

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:37 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxOutside D'lux Gold
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPensive

spacePersephone watched the emotions play across his face, tears falling and something akin to defeat replacing the confusion and determination. She felt cold, something inside of her feeling sick at the sight of it. She shouldn't care, not even a little, but she did. She felt... she felt guilty, for hurting him. For some reason, she wanted to be able to say something that would comfort him. Her cold facade cracked, ever so slightly, the regret showing in her eyes. But, before she could act on it and do something foolish, she heard the sound of the club's door opening, and her grandfather's voice calling for her.

spaceHer heart began to race; Lysandar wouldn't hesitate to kill the man, whoever he might be. And would question why she hadn't dealt with him more effectively. She rather thought she'd dealt with it well enough, but she couldn't argue with her grandfather. And besides, he would probably be right. So, instead, she hissed, "Stay down and don't interfere if you want to live," and cast a disillusionment charm over his body. She could only hope that her grandfather was in a good mood, and not paranoid enough to check the area. If he were... Kenneth, that had been his name, hadn't it? Kenneth would be dead. Perhaps she was stupid, because letting him live might cause them problems in the future... but he looked so sad. So broken. She didn't have it in her to let him die.

spaceAs the footsteps approached, she willed him to stay down, to stay quiet. Her previous spell lifted, he could move freely. But moving would attract Lysandar's attention, and he would die. Her grandfather neared, moving casually, a small quirk of a smile on his lips. "My business is concluded, treasure. We can return to the keep." He held out his arm, and she took it, casting one last look at the man before they apparated away.

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          end scene

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:53 pm
User Image
                                                  Hey sistas, soul sistas, betta get that dough sistas
                                                  We drink wine with diamonds in the glass
                                                  By the case the meaning of expensive taste

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔄𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔫𝔦 || 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 || 𝔗𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔫 𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔢

════════════════════════

Sera walked along Knockturn Alley, her head bowed in thought as she considered what she was going to do now that she was graduated. She could always get a shop in Knockturn Alley, and turn that into what she wanted. That required collateral, and she didn't have that much at the moment. She was loathe to take out a loan either, as she knew that the rates for those would probably be disgustingly high. The other option she could consider was possibly asking her parents, but she doubted they'd want to give her any money for something like that. What she needed was some way to actually get the money easily without too much in the way of problems. Which was why she was here to begin with, scoping out the locales in the alley before she could commit to any. She could go another route and scout out another place to go, but she'd require word of mouth for anything of the business to actually pick up. Decisions, decisions...

She wasn't oblivious to the dangers of the alley, that was for sure. She'd never been allowed down it when she was younger as it wasn't a proper place for a girl to go, but now that she was older and away from her family, she could do things that she wanted to do. Which was why she was glad that her parents hadn't tried to arrange another marriage since the one between herself and Avian fell through. Friends, sure, she could see them as something of that nature. However, nothing romantic, not since Mitchell had graced Avian with her presence. Vaguely she wondered how the happy couple was, but shook her head and decided that she didn't care as long as she wasn't hearing anything bad from it. Besides, she had other things she needed to worry about, considering that she had to figure out an income to work with since her family had cut her off.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hrm, There's plenty of options, but what really appeals here?
                                                  OOC:

Disagree? Well that's you and I’m sorry
                                                  Imma keep playing these cats out like Atari
                                                  Wearing high heel shoes, getting love from the dudes

Red Hot Missy

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      нєу gιяℓ, σρєи тнє ωαℓℓѕ, ρℓαу ωιтн уσυя ∂σℓℓѕ
                                                      ωє'ℓℓ вє α ρєяfє¢т fαмιℓу
                                                      ωнєи уσυ ωαℓк αωαу, ιт'ѕ ωнєи ωє яєαℓℓу ρℓαу
                                                      иσ σиє иєνєя ℓιѕтєиѕ, тнιѕ ωαℓℓραρєя gℓιѕтєиѕ
                                                      ∂σи'т ℓєт тнєм ѕєє ωнαт gσєѕ ∂σωи ιи тнє кιт¢нєи

spaceCeleste knew that, at present, she was working on borrowed time. It was fortunate, she thought, that Hermaloas' family had suffered such a tragic loss. The death of his uncle couldn't have come at a more opportune moment. To the point that she was somewhat annoyed she hadn't engineered it herself, but then, when would she have had the chance? In any case, the wedding, blissfully, had been postponed somewhat, but how long was anyone's guess at the moment. Which meant she had to act, and soon.

spaceIt had taken some work to convince Sorin. He wasn't thrilled with the prospect of more murder. Particularly not someone whose presence would be missed, who had a direct connection to them. But they weren't going to get caught. She was planning on impersonating dear Victoria, and (somewhat) slowly withdrawing her from society, until no one would notice if it'd been a while since she'd been seen. Eventually, they would announce she'd died peacefully in her sleep at some ripe old age, and no one would have any cause to doubt it. Perhaps, Celeste thought, they could arrange to be 'away' when she died, and claim a closed-casket funeral because of the state the body was found in upon their return. The nice thing about her playacting as their grandmother was that she would also be able to slowly scale back the rules she and her brother had to follow.

spaceFirst, though, she had to kill the old harpy. At present, she wasn't wearing her own face, because she wasn't an idiot. This particular face was a combination of features she'd seen on others, so that she might look vaguely familiar but not recognizable. Knockturn, being the delightfully shady place that it was, would likely not look too hard or ask too many questions. She was fortunate, however, that she'd done well enough in potions in school. She might've missed out on the last of her formal education, but her grandmother had felt obligated to continue teaching her at the time. A mistake, of course. Now Celeste would take advantage of her knowledge of potions, and specifically poisons. It was harder to trace materials than a finished product, after all.

ρℓα¢єѕ, ρℓα¢єѕ, gєт ιи уσυя ρℓα¢єѕ
                                                      тняσω σи уσυя ∂яєѕѕ αи∂ ρυт σи уσυя ∂σℓℓ fα¢єѕ
                                                      єνєяуσиє тнιикѕ тнαт ωє'яє ρєяfє¢т
                                                      ρℓєαѕє ∂σи'т ℓєт тнєм ℓσσк тняσυgн тнє ¢υятαιиѕ

wнere - Knockturn - Near Mulpepper's
                                                      wнen - Winter 2050
                                                      wιтн - who
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      Gonna do some timey-wimey since the months have gotten away from us

Julian Galaksylph

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces