Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
Streets of Knockturn Alley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Sly Fox Detective Agency

Being on the Quidditch team Ronyo enjoyed flying over floo but the powder mode of travel was much faster for those who could not apparate yet. The tall blonde boy had yet to speak and if things went well would just give them odd looks as they walked off. Ronyo wasn't sure but he felt conflicted about the young man, he wanted to be suspicious but yet he really had not done anything except stand there.

"Handy way to get around, lead the way then."

They had not even turned to begin walking when a voice spoke both their names. Ronyo recognized the tone as the other blonde chaser from his team, Slytherin had a lot of blonde students actually, and he could only chuckle. He was seeing more of his teammates outside of practice and games now that he was graduated than ever before. It was funny how things went about in life, the idea that what is common one day becomes uncommon tomorrow holds true today it would seem.

"Hello Amanda, out for a walk down the decrepit little alley of Knockturn or were you also looking for me? Two lovely young blonde ladies happen to run into me, I would have to consider myself lucky I guess."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:24 pm
I said the joker is a wanted man,
He makes his way all across the land,
See him sifting through the sand,
So I'll tell you all the story,
About the joker and the thief of the night,

User Image
User Image

Loki walked along the misshapen streets of Knockturn at total peace with his sac of gold considerably lighter but his brown inconspicuous paper bag filled with goods. He was going to have sooooo much fun in the lab today! The young man was pretty sure that if he wasn't in public, wasn't male, and was twelve, that he'd be skipping along the stones whistling a tune. Well, at least he can do the whistling part without shame. So he set out, whistling a lone Haitian tune as he planed the use of every item in his bag.

Always laughing in the midst of power,
Always living in the final hour,
There is always sweet in the sour,
We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:45 pm
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki Jon missed his little brother like the sun misses the mood, the fish miss the water. But, he had to make money and he had to get enough of a name so that he could go back and adopt the boy before he was truly lost and insane. He shook his head. This was scary and not at all wise for a squib to be doing this...but it could be worse. He could not have a fake wand holster under hist shirt to trick people. He was not watching where he was going and walked head on into someone else. Not that he was really that tall, but still.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:31 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki had just turned a corner absentmindedly thinking of the properties of a nundu fang counteracting with the skin of mummified boomslang skin when he was walked into by rather tall teen looking hurried and ragard. For some reason, and he placed the blame wholly on his baby sister, he felt the need to apologize or at least say something to help out the boy. "Hey there, sorry about running into you like that. M'minds's been in the clouds lately." Loki's accent was one of many contradictions, just like its owner. There was of course his native Scottish brogue, but living in Haiti for so long had allowed him to develop a light Haitian-creole accent as well. All in all, he thought he sounded alright, sexy even after a couple of pints he'd heard from a few.

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:39 pm
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki Jon groaned and looked to see whom he had knocked into. It was a very attractive looking male. He groaned. Why did this have to happen. He needed to be on his way and find a job. But, part of him wanted to at lest say sorry. "It alreet. Ah been out of sorts latly me self. Not beein a problem mate" He said, before looking to the side. He looked barely his 17 years and was very dirty, having slept on the streets for a while. It was embarrassing to be seen like this by a well looking person. "The blame be entirely p;aced on me mate." he said. He had not been looking where he was going ether.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:51 am

User Image
User Image

Loki observed the youth in front of him and could admit to a small part of himself that he was good looking...somewhere beneath the dirt and grime. He waved away his apology and gave a grin. "Guess we're both at fault then huh?" he chuckled. Gods, how skinny was this guy? He looked like he could be snapped like a twig! Great, no he had his Mum in his head. Well, he knew the best way to get rid of her. "C'mon, I'll take you to lunch. Sort of a...peace luncheon I guess. My treat." Loki knew better than to just grab a random boy, lords above he didn't even want to think of how that sounded, so he merely walked a few paces then turned back to him with a raised eyebrow and short movement of his head.

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:22 pm
[quote="yukina101"]
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki Jon looked down and sighed. This guy was distracting him. But he found that he did not mind nearly as much as he should. He new that was most likely because he was lonely. "Ah suppose so. The fault lies betwixt us." He then turned, realizing it must be time to part when the man asked him to join him for lunch. He froze and turned. Food. Yeah, he could not say no. He shrugged and followed. He felt odd that he was so dirty yet the other male was treating him. But he was unable to use magic, so he just had to follow abs hope he was not flushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:54 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki was silent as he lead the young man towards a restaurant he was sure that wouldn't drug them, steal their body parts, then feed it to them later. So, against his better nature, he was leading them back towards Diagon to one of their cafes. He could deal with silence but he wasn't sure about the other. Plus his family had been worried that he wasn't being "sociable" whatever the hell that meant. "Soo....what were you doing in Knockturn? You don't exactly seem the type." he asked awkwardly.

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:02 pm
yukina101
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki Jon looked foreword at the man. He shrugged once he heard the question. He did not seem like he spoke much. His brother was a painfully silent boy. For the record Loki did not know what to say. He was here because he needed a job and did not see a place that was hiering yet. He was also trying to scope out a place to sleep. "Ah am being lookin for a place to work" he finally said. His hands were in his pocket. It was then the empty wand holster fell out from his shirt. It made a plesent clicking sound on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:17 am
*~Abbott Alexandrie~*

Father * Househusband * Muggle

Abbott was currently searching throughout Diagon Alley and it's neighboring places for any trace of his daughter.
He had been around the places before...but due to being a muggle through and through he was always wary of the fact his kind were an oddity in this world.

As much as his wife assured him he'd be quite fine, Abbott couldn't help his cautious nature.
After all...This was why he usually stayed at home and never strayed from there much.

But Claire had gone missing! Abbott had discovered a strange goo on the wall, which he noticed had allowed Claire to slip out of her room.
The poor man was very frazzled, and he also felt so useless at the moment. He wasn't magical so he didn't have the simple means of punishing his daughter, and he couldn't just walk up to people.

...He hated his lot in life at times.

Abbott looked through the various alleys of the street he was in, the place seemed dank...almost dangerously so.
He should probably not stay here...but what if his daughter was here?

"Claire! Claire honey! ....Please come out if you're there!"

Mood: Worried
Thoughts: ...Please dear god let my daughter be ok!
Job: Househusband

((OOC: ... ))

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:50 am
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire paused on the streets of Knockturn Alley, she had walked around here before, the people here seemed...odd.
Didn't matter to Claire though, she had a plan.

Noticing a calling for her name Claire's eyes shot open as she hid inside a narrow alley.
Her dad was here? Crap! He never went out of the house!

Claire poked her head out, noticing the balding man that was still calling out for her, she would have to escape. But where?
Wasn't there a joke shop nearby? Claire blinked and pulled out a hand drawn map of diagon and Knockturn alley, there was a joke shop!

The problem of her dad remained though...

The blond then smirked as she thought of something, taking a smoke bomb from out of her pocket, she threw it towards her dad as it exploded in a thick cloud of foul smelling black smoke.
Claire had mixed black pepper in it after all~

Spotting her opportunity she ran back the way she came, towards the joke shop as she noticed her dad head out of the alley towards home.

...All just as planned.

My feelings? I'm feeling wicked you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Dad's such an idiot."
I'm a Unsorted.
Did you know that I'm a future first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:46 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
I love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my twin sister you'll be

The twins were worried. Scratch, passed worried, they were practically frightened. Ever since Tassy had been approached by Shawn Sever about his brother's disappearance she'd been apprehensive and began searching. Finding nothing she became even more worried and enlisted in the help of her twin once she returned home for holiday break. Both girls were afraid of what shape they might find their friend in although for separate reasons. Shin invariably brought out the mother-hen in Tanna making her think the worst and jumping at ever little sound or shadow in every corner hoping or maybe not hoping to find him there. He was already horribly skinny and barely took care of himself, who knew what these past few weeks had done! Tassy however was actually shocked by how worried she was, not that she didn't care about the young man that was just it: she cared about him. She had always teased that he'd sweep some unsuspecting female off their feet, she just hadn't thought it be her! All the more reason to find him and drag him home...well, home with them at least. Between her bright red leather and her sister's skittish persona they looked horribly out of place in the dark dank alley but they didn't care, they were on a mission and they'd be damned if they failed.  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:03 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin was looking up at the sky. The pain in his body had over road his senses and finally, his body was going numb. It was strangely pleasant. He looked like a drunk passed out on the street. No one stopped to see if he was dead. The cold traveling up his limbs. He knew the black at the edges of his eyes was a bad sign. But he didn't care. He was looking at the sky, yet that was not what he was seeing. He was seeing a museum. A smile. He was there when the girls that did not fear him. That said he would steal a heart. It had been nice. He could almost hear them. It was odd.
⁈BRAVE BUT TIMID⁉

Mood? Ready to give up.
Emotional state? Shaken, broken. Lost
Physical State? Emaciated, dehydrated. In too much pain to move.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:18 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
I love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my twin sister you'll be

They had decided to split up, cover more ground and to shout if they found anything. Tanna had headed towards the opening of the alley while Tassy went lower into the bowels. Seeing nothing but drunken and perverted wizards after a while she was about to give up when he saw a body just laid out on the street. At first glance she thought that maybe the person was strung out as they were just staring up at the sky unblinking but then she saw the scars and the long, if stringy, black hair and her heart stopped. "SHIN! Shin, can you hear me?! s**t s**t s**t look at you, TANNA! TANNA I FOUND HIM!" she ran over to him and fell to her knees taking in his skeletal form and barely rising chest with dread. Damn damn damn what the ******** had he been doing? Inside she snorted, the smart question was what had he not been doing. Her sister came running at her shouts and gasped at how their friend look and began to shake loosing composer. "Oh Shin..what happened..?" a few tears trickled from her eyes as she joined her twin on the dirty ground. "Who the ******** cares what happened, SHIN IF YOU DIE I WILL PERSONALLY BRING YOU BACK AN' KILL YA MYSELF DO YA HEAR ME?!" Tassy yelled at him, mostly to keep him awake and also to make sure she didn't break down along with her sister. Using their combined strength the twins hoisted the frail young man upon their shoulders heading towards the nearest magical phone booth.  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash