User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

x.||||| No whining

x.||||| No bashing others

x.||||| No complaining

x.||||| Plots are first come first serve. Only one spot per plot

x.||||| Be nice

x.||||| I have the right to refuse your Soq or your offer so please don't take it to heart.

x.||||| MOST of my Soq are looking for lifemates so don't post offers for flings unless it's stated otherwise under the Soq.

x.||||| If you don't feel comfortable posting here then ping me a PM. :B I luff them!

x.||||| I am very nice so don't feel scared to make an offer for a plot. ^_^

x.||||| Please be patient with me when it comes to RP tags. I have a life and most of it is spent off Gaia. =3

x.||||| DO NOT PM ME ABOUT A TAG! I check them regularly and will tag them when I have the time. Trust me I know you tagged the RP. xD I just don't want my PM box filled with PM labeled "TAG".

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

User ImageInfo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Status

Single

Interested In

Lifemating Only

Personality

Vesper doesn't take crap from no one. She may not look tough, but she learned from her daddy (mommy) Nukpana how to fight and survive if she needed to. She doesn't like bullies even though Nukpana is very much one. She is closer to Pana then Trinity only because Pana was the one to raise her more.

She still has a great love for Trinity either way.

Even though she is tough and doesn't like to be pissed off. She is very motivated and a driven individual. She will pretty much tackle anything she sets her mind to in hopes of finishing the task or getting as much of it complete as she can. She isn't a whiner, complainer, or follower. She leads and leads well for her age. She stands by her own morals and despises close-mindedness with a passion since she is being raised by two mares.

Her dad....well there isn't much to say. She doesn't know him and probably never will, but that doesn't bother her. Even though she doesn't really look like her sister, she feels better knowing she will never see her father. Something about him up and leaving doesn't sit well with her.

She likes to have fun and will do anything to achieve a level of excitement. If your a bore she will tell you so and leave your company. This is why the only friendship she has been able to keep has been Nishant. She is very sarcastic and bold. She will tell you right to your face if your ugly or cute. It's one of her more noticeable traits.

She hates being called pretty because she doesn't feel like she is. She has seen prettier mares out there and she isn't one of them. She knows this.

Breeding

Breeding 1 – Open
Breeding 2 - Open
Breeding 3 – Open

Plots

x.||||| Adventure Time!
For this I want Vesper to go on an adventure with someone. I would like it to be someone that really likes to travel though and has pretty good experience doing so. The reason why is because this will make her want to travel the world to see all she can see before wanting to finally settle down in one place. If she ever does that is.

x.||||| Love Hurts, But Scars Burn
Vesper would fall in love with a stallion, mind you this isn’t meant to last. The stallion wouldn’t exactly be the best in the world and as the relationship goes on, they pull apart. The reason they pull apart is because the stallion is going to hurt her in some way. Probably scar her body in some way so that it’s a type of thing she will never forget.

x.||||| Temperature Rising
Vesper is use to flirty behavior at all. In fact she hasn't been exposed to it. For this I would like her to be subjected to something along those lines. Maybe she meets a flirty stallion or a flirty mare even. Someone that just isn't opposed to flirty behavior with someone that they don't know all that well.

x.||||| Date?
Vesper has never felt anything for anyone. I want her to meet a stallion that is willing to 'woo' her in a way. Mind you this will take a couple of Rps since she isn't the "love at first sight" kind of mare. So maybe the stallion takes her on a couple of so called "dates" and sweet talks her as much as he can as long as he is prepared for some kind of an insult or harsh words. She usually doesn't take compliments too well since she believes she is ugly. So it will take a VERY persistent stallion.

x.||||| I Don't Need Protection, But You Do.
Vesper in a way craves danger and adventure. If she could meet a stallion, maybe this will be her true love or maybe not, but the stallion is the one that needs rescuing instead of her. Not the typical damsel in distress plot since instead it will be the stallion who is in the tight spot. She will of course be amused by this and depending on how it goes they could end up friend or possibly more? (Could be combined with plot above)

x.||||| Any Ideas?
Don't see something here you are interested in? Throw something my way and we can work with it. n__n I'm open to new ideas and the more the better!

Other Images

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Info
Status

Single

Interested In

Lifemating Only

Personality

Strawberry is very much like a child. She believes that everything is fun and games, so she doesn't take anything seriously. Being the mindset of a child, she doesn't really participate in anything adults her age did. She never liked anyone and never had someone tell her they liked her. Even if they did she would probably say it back like how children do with one another since it would mean nothing to her. So this makes it hard for her to get to know other stallions that have interest in her. She wouldn't know if one was or not.

She has a strong obsession with butterflies and spends her days searching for the ultimate nest of butterflies. She finds them beautiful and would love if she had their kind of wings so she could just flutter away with them.

Being fun loving and childish, she is always getting distracted and talks like she is a foal sometimes. She is the most truthful and caring Soq out there most liking because she doesn't see a reason to lie.

She easily can make friends with those who can withstand her childish nature and so far it hasn't been a lot of others. So sadly she doesn't have many friends or people to talk to. That doesn't both her though because she has a fun time talking with the butterflies and she believes they listen to her.

Breeding

Breeding 1 – Open
Breeding 2 - Open
Breeding 3 – Open

xPlotsx

x.||||| Butterflies!
Strawberry has always believed she was born from the butterflies that occupy the world. She didn't know her true mother and father, which is why she believes this. I will need someone to go on a very serious and epic journey with her to find a nest of butterflies or even a field full of them. They make her happy and she feels more at home with them then anything else.

x.||||| You...You Like Me?
Strawberry doesn't know anything other then liking someone either as a friend, parent, or sibling. So if someone told her they liked her in the love kind of way she would be a little confused. So the stallion would really have to explain the feeling to her. She had the mind of a child to remember she doesn't really know what the hell love is and will need some guidance on this.
This might end up being her one true love and it might not. It honestly depends how the Rp or Rps go and how she feels by the end of them.

x.||||| Secret Admirer
I either want Strawberry to crush on someone or someone to really crush on her. It would be a kind of thing where the feelings were never told, but they are there. If it's Strawberry that has them, she wouldn't know unless some kind of event happens where they are really brought out in her. The stallion on the other hand, it can be any kind of situation.
This could be combined with the plot above or could be a follow-up to the one above depending on the stallion.

x.||||| I Believe In Fairies and Angels. What Do You Believe In?
Strawberry believes in a lot of mythical creatures. She knows they are out there even if she hasn't seen any of them yet. I would like for someone who has experience either telling stories, myths or has had an actual experience with a creature that could be considered "mythical" so that she could learn from them. She loves hearing stories so the more the better!

x.||||| Any Ideas?
Don't see something here you are interested in? Throw something my way and we can work with it. n__n I'm open to new ideas and the more the better!

Other Images
User Image User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Info
Status

With Trinity

Interested In

Flings or Surrogates
If you only want to post for this just put "Fling" or "Surrogate" where a plot should go.

Personality

Nukpana is a loner by nature. Even when her other siblings baskets were around her, she wouldn't join them or even want to be near them. Being this way, it's very hard for her to stay in the same area as someone let alone talk to them for very long. Things do catch her attention, but she can get rather bored easily unless entertained by something. Which can be hard to do as well.

She doesn't like most people. In fact, she always wants to hurt something. She likes hunting rabbits especially and biting on anything flesh related. She will never say she likes someone up front, but most of the time if you see her around you more then 5 times..this means she probably is your friend or she just likes hurting you. Whatever you want to think.

Also she is very protective of her family.

Breeding

Breeding 1 – Hampton
Breeding 2 - Open
Breeding 3 – Open

xPlotsx

x.||||| b***h Please
Nukpana doesn't really take kindly to prissy mares or stallions. She could care less about how they look or how wonderful they are. For this I would love for her to tell off a stallion or a mare. I don't care who, but she hasn't lost her temper in a long time now and she needs something to reawaken it even if it's for a little bit. This could also work in a sense to where if your stallion or mare needs a knock of a pedestal. Pana will gladly be the person for that.

x.||||| I Need Another Best Friend..
Nukpana has only ever had one true good friend, Kahlil. She has never gotten close to be a best friend to anyone else besides him. I would love if she could be friends with either a tough mare like herself or a tough stallion. I would love if it was a kalona or half-kalona, but it doesn't have to be. She will need to grow a strong trust with them because actually acknowledging them as her friend. She is a very finicky mare.

x.||||| Why Do I Hurt?
Nukpana has been feeling uneasy ever since her best and only friend Kahlil might have found his one true love. Pana has fallen in love as well with Trinity, but she has always felt a little abandoned in a way. Her and Kahlil were always attached at the hip since he was like a kid brother to her. She doesn't understand why she feels a pain in her heart and wonders what it could be. She doesn't think it's love even though she did have a crush on Kahlil, that she won't ever ever admit so don't even try asking her. But I would love for someone to talk to her about it. She needs some advice and this could maybe lead to a friendship? She never really confides in many so I can see that happening.

x.||||| Any Ideas?

Other Images
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image Info
Status

Single, but cannot breed until January 6, 2012

Interested In

Lifemating Only

Personality

Hydro is very quiet, but isn’t afraid to let you know what is on her mind about you. She is mysterious and doesn’t really approach others, so she can be a little standoffish at first. No one truly knows her personality fully because she came from a far off place with ice and snow. Her cold nature can be a little misleading as well because on the outside she looks very pleasant, but once spoken to, her voice is as cold as the night air. She rarely smiles and if she does it’s not because of the person, but instead it’s from memories of her previous life A more suitable nickname for her would be, “Ice Queen,” but from her younger years she has always known the name Hydro. It’s origin unknown, but it’s something that she always marveled over when she was young. Water was and is her love.

Breeding

Breeding 1 –
Breeding 2 -
Breeding 3 –

xPlotsx

x.||||| Mental Breakdown
Hydro is suffering from a broken heart. A very bad broken heart as a matter of fact. For this I think it's better if a mare were to talk with her. She is going to have a complete breakdown, so if your mare can't handle tears and completely horrible things that she will say about herself, then don't go for this plot. She will really need a shoulder to lean on for this and someone who can offer her very good advice. Either someone who has been through the same thing before or someone who has found love. Trust me she will need it.

x.||||| Turning A New Page
Once Hydro has her breakdown she is going to somehow manage to pick up the pieces of herself. She will in no way be completely alright. She will pretty much shut down 90% of herself in order to function properly, but it will be the only way she would be able to move on. She will want someone to start anew with. I'm not talking about a stallion or love for that matter. I want her to have a best friend. Someone she travels with and maybe this said friend will go with her to the arctic where she comes from. It will help her have some closure with herself and her life. Maybe she will find herself there in the process.
Keep in mind that in order for this to work I would want some back plotting so that they are friends when this Rp starts. I don't usually do meet and greets for her.

x.||||| Rip Me Up
As the title states, Hydro will have an unfortunate encounter with a dangerous Soq. It can be a kalona or a skinwalker, but in no way do I want her to be maimed completely or killed (Not that death can happen). I want her injured though. I want her harmed pretty badly so that it would at least leave some scars (I want to get her some scars if I can). Hopefully the experience is tragic or traumatic enough to lead into the other plot I had in mind for her.

x.||||| Loss Of Sight, Loss Of Mind
Hydro is going to go completely blind from her previous attack. This will make her feel completely helpless and unsure of how she will be able to continue with anything in her life. She will never be able to see all the colors and the faces that made her world bearable to live in. This will take a terrible toll on her poor mare. She will be weak, vulnerable and scared. I would like a stallion to be for this plot and it can develop in many ways. She has always been fearful and cold towards stallions ever since her heart was broken, but this time she won't know how to feel. I would like him to be a protector of sorts and stick by her side if possible.

THIS PLOT CANNOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL THE PLOT PRIOR TO THIS IS COMPLETED!

x.||||| Any Ideas?

Other Images
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image Info
Status

Single

Interested In

Lifemate or Fling
If you only want to post for this just put "Fling" where a plot should go.

Personality

Francesca is a mare who is loyal to her word. Being headstrong, she doesn’t budge much when it comes to people trying to influence her or change her stand on something. It won’t work on her. But she is very devoted towards whatever she puts her mind to. Give her rules and guidelines and she will follow them like the back of her...er...hoof? She is VERY stubborn though and it takes a lot of convincing for her to do something someone else wants to do. So make sure your not too pushy. She won’t like that and will tire of you very easily. After all she is based on a real life cats and cats are very finicky creatures.

She loves to mess around as in playful nature and rough housing. She isn’t afraid of anything really, but she doesn’t like dogs. She HATES them.

Breeding

Breeding 1 – Open
Breeding 2 - Open
Breeding 3 – Open

xPlotsx

x.||||| Meow?
Francesca has yet to meet another Soq that is kind of cat like. She may not look like a cat, but she acts like one, so I really want her to becomes friends with one that either has physical resemblances of a cat or acts like a cat.

x.||||| *HISS!!!!*
Like most cats, they don't like dogs at all and will occasionally get into fights with them in the real life world. I want Francesca to get into a fight with another Soq that is based on a dog or acts like a dog. I DO NOT WANT A SKINWALKER OF ANY KIND! I'm talking more of the Soq colored like a dog or those with physical traits resembling a dog. Mare or stallion it doesn't matter, but it will be a fight so don't expect the Soq to walk away with some bruises or even a few cuts. She doesn't like dogs and I don't see her getting along with them either.

x.||||| Could This Be Love?
Francesca hasn't had much time to settle down. Whether it be love or just stop prowling around in general, she hasn't had time to think on it. I really want a stallion to come along and be persistent with her. Like really persistent. One that doesn't back down and likes to play rough. They will have to know how to keep her entertained though because she can grow bored very easily and the more fun she has the more attention she will give you.

x.||||| Any Ideas?

Other Images
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

User Image Info
Status

Single

Interested In

Fling
Lifemate is a maybe depending on the mare. He isn't one to settle down.

Personality

Toxin is mean and cruel. There is nothing nice about him and more then that he likes to use others to get what he wants. It's just in his nature. He finds blood exciting and the idea of hurting another to be the most thrilling thing in his life. His kind of fun isn't something that everyone would like.

He only really is close to my other Soq Gabriel since they hit it off pretty well after they met each other.

Being a very unpleasant Soq, he has a tendency to talk like a snake. A slight hiss will follow after everything he says.

Breeding

Breeding 1 –
Breeding 2 -
Breeding 3 –

xPlotsx

x.||||| Your Worthless
Toxin is mean and he enjoys being that way. He doesn't feel any pain and can be associated with being a sociopath, but without killing others. He just enjoys hurting other people's feelings. So for this I want him to completely break down a sweet mare. Hurting her both emotionally and maybe a little physically? He would probably just bite her to taste her blood since that is how he bases his judgment of others. So it would have to be a super nice mare for him to really unleash his pain.

x.||||| Imps
Toxin loves both sides of his mixed blood, but he does prefer his Imp blood over his Quilin blood. I would like him to become friends or possible a badass duo with another Imp usidia. They can be mean together and completely rain hell on others when the both of them are together. The only problem is...he will only accept someone as his friend if they are as mean as him and lets him taste their blood. It's just his weird little standards.

x.||||| Love? I Would Rather Boil Myself To Death Then Spend My Life With You...
Toxin is pretty incapable of loving another mare. He doesn't have that emotion and wasn't born with it, so there isn't a way he will be able to obtain it. So I would like a mare to be somewhat persistent with him. Maybe she has a little crush on him and his bad boy attitude, but he honestly can't stand the sight of her. I can't guarantee it will turn into anything, but it would depend on the RP. It might only turn out to be a fling at the most.

x.||||| Any Ideas?

Other Images
User Image User Image

User Image Info
Status
He is Co-Owned with ATh e a r t

Single

Interested In

Lifemating Only

Personality

He is only about himself. He thinks of others, but doesn't really pay much attention to them since he is the only one to peek his own interest. He has a very low attention span as well especially if your not keeping all your focus on him and his needs. Yes he needs a real good slap in the face.

His family is the only ones he really cares for and outside of that he doesn't see much beauty at all.

He is confident, a flirt, and an all around fun person.

Even though he is good looking and knows it, he does let others know how pretty they are.

Breeding

Breeding 1 –
Breeding 2 -
Breeding 3 –

xPlotsx

x.||||| ATTENTION PLEASE!
Razzi loves attention and wants it 24/7. I want someone that just has the biggest crush on Razzi and he just rolls around in all the attention. It won't turn into anything, but I think it would be entertaining since he will believe he is a king in a way. Plus she will be treated very well by him because she will be his number one fan.

x.||||| Hey Girl...How About We Date?
Razzi can be a bit of a smooth talker if the mood calls for it, but it isn't all the time that he is that way. It would amuse me if a gorgeous mare were to play hard to get since honestly he can't help, but get enticed by the pretty ones. He would chase her around for a good while until they finally end up seeing each other in the boyfriend/girlfriend kind of sense. It doesn't have to end up in them dating since he could chase her around and then she could completely reject him. It could go several ways actually.
Background plotting might be needed for this since it would take several Rps of him pretty much stalking her.

x.||||| I...I Can't Swim..
Razzi never learned how to swim due to the fact he is completely obsessed with his looks. He never wanted to mess his hair up so he never went into the water. If a Soq could get him to actually swim or teach him how to swim I think it would be a great step in the right direction.

x.||||| Any Ideas?

Other Images
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image Info
Status

Happily with Enitan

Interested In

Not much at the moment

Personality

Hania Shen is very timid and can be shy sometimes. Thought now that he is an adult he is more open then he use to be. He knows he is scary and scares others away. He knows this very well. So this makes him very cautious around others. If someone has a lot of energy and is bouncy, there is a good chance he won't go near you. He will simply walk away. He doesn't say much, but his words will send chills through you. It's because he is one with the spirits and his words are like ice.

He is very nice and can be an extremely loyal friend once you get to know him, but it takes a lot of getting use to how he is. He doesn't understand feelings and when you try to explain it he still doesn't understand. So it's best to leave him alone about it. Word to the wise...it's best not to develop feelings for him because he won't understand them and might end up breaking your heart.

Though now with him being an adult he is most curious then ever to meet others. :3 He LOVES asking questions so if your Soquili doesn't like that then it's best they don't talk to him.

Breeding

Breeding 1 – Marika?
Breeding 2 -
Breeding 3 –

xPlotsx

x.||||| Tears
I want him to break someone's heart. May it be female or male. I want him to shatter their heart completely and it can go one of two ways. It can develop into a friendship again or they can become enemies. Either way I want this to happen. Just know that no relationship will come out of this except maybe a friendship.

x.||||| Death isn't Final
Hania has this weird ability to see the dead. He can speak to them and give them spiritual guidance. For this I either want him to help someone through a tragedy or maybe there is a ghost Soquili out there that he could become close friends with. So that he could find out more about the other side of things. He knows dying isn't final and likes to study it.

x.||||| A Guide
As an adult Hania has to take on the responsibility of being a guide for those traveling through the forest. A guardian of the grave stones and other fallen Soquili small and big alike. He wants to either have a pupil or someone needing to be guided through the forest. It's up to you and I'm very flexible with things.

x.||||| My Mask Doesn’t Reflect the Real Me
Hania has never taken off his mask for any reason. He thinks he is some horrible ugly beast under it. He fears taking it off, but at the same time wonders what he looks like underneath it. Someone needs to convince him that he doesn’t need to wear it all the time. That it’s alright to walk around without it.

x.||||| Being a Leader
Hania ‘s personality is very leader worthy, but he needs to lead something. What would he lead that is? It’s entirely up to you. I’m willing to listen to your ideas, but he isn’t going to lead anything evil. I would prefer if it was something good and the Soq who will help him can’t butt heads with him at every idea or maybe they could. I want him to have a difficult situation with difficult problems that he will face. I want him to prove that he can lead something no matter what it may be.

x.||||| Any Ideas?

Other Images
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image Info
Status

Taken even though he doesn't know it yet. xD

Interested In

Flings or Surrogates
I am being picky with offers so don't be upset if I tell you no

Personality

Gabriel is an a** right off the bat. He only believes in the family and what it stands for. He isn't about to let anyone get close to him and doesn't want any kind of love. He gets that enough from his mother. His father died in battle and that is one thing he doesn't like anyone to talk about because he hates mentioning him. It sets off raw emotions that can cause him to attack you.

He loves battle and everything is a battle to him. Even to talking to other Soq is battle to him because the other could attack at any given moment. Being one of the biggest in the herd he fights a lot and sadly he doesn't have good speaking skills with others. His aggression comes out when he speaks with other Soq including females so he isn't a sweet talker and will do anything to not be in love with another.

Breeding

Breeding 1 – Melanie
Breeding 2 -
Breeding 3 –

xPlotsx

x.||||| Total Corruption
Gabriel is mean and a little evil if you would call it that, but I would rather have someone either corrupt him or try to corrupt him. Of course they will have to be evil themselves and I'm sure it will take a lot of convincing whether it be physical, mental or emotional. It will be a brainwashing of sorts when you get down to the bare bones of it. So they will have to be very charismatic and persuading since he is very stubborn and very hard to persuade into doing anything.

x.||||| Bring Me To The Light
Gabriel being corrupted won't last very long. He will be fighting with himself about what he should believe and what he shouldn't believe. Now he doesn't really like Angeni's and is very racially biased against them, but for this I will need one to speak with him. Gabriel will be a little defiant at first, so hopefully the Angeni will have some patience. It will take a very long talk.

THIS CANNOT HAPPEN UNTIL THE ABOVE PLOT IS FINISHED!

x.||||| Any Ideas?

Other Images
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image Info
Status
He is Co-Owned with Ishtanballa

Single

Interested In

Lifemating Only

Personality
( I totally swiped this from Ishie.. :B )

Cael feels that he's the finest piece of cheese that you're going to find in all of the lands. And nothing that anyone says could make him feel any different. Any attempts to knock him off his high horse will bounce off his aura of confidence and fly into outer space. Due to this infallible confidence in himself, he always speaks the truth. And he expects others to do the same. If you lie to him, you will bring about his wrath.

Breeding

Breeding 1 –
Breeding 2 -
Breeding 3 –

xPlotsx

x.||||| Boogie Down!
Cael likes to have fun and more importantly he loves getting other involved. He is blunt yes and can be very serious, but he loves letting loose. He isn't afraid to get everyone into the party no matter who they are. With that being said I want him get some stiff or completely serious Soq to loosen up a bit. He will show them the fun of life and that it's bad to always be so serious since you won't experience anything worth while. This could lead in many different directions if need be.

x.||||| Any Ideas?

Other Images
User Image User Image

User ImageInfo
Status

Lifemated to Zeda

Interested In

Nothing, but RP

Personality

Heha-Nimsup is a very loyal and serious Soq. He doesn't mess around too much and if he does it's with his mate/love Zeda. He doesn't tolerate liars or other Soq that give up on things to easily. He isn't afraid to speak the truth either. Once your his friends he will be your friend until death if need be.

One major part of him is that he likes to travel. It's his life ever since he was a foal. He hasn't stopped since then and because of this, he has explored so many parts of the world.

Breeding

Breeding 1 – DONE!
Breeding 2 - Zeda
Breeding 3 – Zeda

xPlotsx

x.||||| Travel With Me
Heha hasn't been on a real adventure in a very lone time. Ever since he has settled down with his lifemate and had their first batch of children, he hasn't experienced anything too exciting like he use to in his youth. I would like for him to have a little traveling buddy. Well not little in the sense, but someone who knows how to get a good adventure started or loves just traveling to find new things like Heha does.

x.||||| Monster
Heha never has liked the evil breeds of Soq that plague the lands and he probably never will. For this I would love for him to get into a scuffle with a Soq that doesn't mind hurting others. It can be any breed as long as they are evil. I have been trying to get Heha into a fight for ages so I'm hoping he will finally have his first.

x.||||| Stuck In A High Place
Heha has a fear of being up in high places and it's one of the reasons he has never traveled over the mountains. He just knows that when he is up that high, he will have a panic attack and freak out. But with Zeda pestering him to face his fears all the time, he finally has the strength to tackle it. As a result of his new found strength, he will end up getting stuck near the top of the mountain. He will freak out and need help getting back down. Probably someone persuasive, but it's completely open as to who will help him.

Other Images

User Image User Image User Image  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:18 pm
Form
Please use this

[size=15][i]GIVE ME PLOTS NOW![/i][/size]
[img]IMAGE GOES HERE[/img]
[b]Quick Personality Blurb:[/b]
[b]What Plot?:[/b] (Please post the plot name here)
[b]Why that particular plot?:[/b]
[b]Would you like to see something happen that isn't listed in the plot?:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:28 pm
*Cuts the ribbons*

:B

OPEN!

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 am
*Steals first post* 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:14 am
Post thief! >C

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:00 am
It's a legitimate post! I'll be stealing a plot or two at some point  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:46 pm
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:47 am
heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:10 am
heart

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:16 am
heart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:20 pm
GIVE ME PLOTS NOW!
User Image
Quick Personality Blurb: She is the girl who lives in her dreams away from others. In the comfort of only herself she lets her dreams fly, her dreams are like the dreams her father tells everyday. In reality she is a complete daddy's girl, even if at first her dad doesn't really realize it. Though while this girl is around other people she puts on a sort of mask to blend in. She grins and barrens and act as happy as possible for her little soul. How long will this act go on? We'll just have to wait and see how much her heart can take. Maybe someone could help break the mask she wears, who knows...as she has grown she has learned how to play harder and harder to get.
What Plot?: Any plot you think she'd fit with Razzi or even just the two going on an adventure of sorts.
Why that particular plot?: I just believe for some reason she would really click with Razzi. She has lived in a family where her father is a complete flirt with girls, so she would sort of be used to it and think its just guys being nice. Also she loves to have fun even if she does like to playfully tease guys sometimes.
Would you like to see something happen that isn't listed in the plot?: Nope.
Anything else?: Other than she is definitely up for anything. Though I do want to say your soquili's are all so beautiful! If I can find any of my soquili's that might fit some of your listed plots I will be back to post more. =]  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:41 pm
chi honda

I think this might definitely work out in some way or another. =3
We could do an RP where they would go on some kind of adventure and go from there? I think Razzi might end up hitting her and trying to flirt with her. xD
So I'm sure it will fit into another one of his plots, but we will just start it as an adventure and see where it develops? o uo
Thank you! >w<
I love them all to death <3
Your mare is quite lovely herself. n__n

Also did you want to start the RP or me?
I might be able to start it tomorrow early in the morning, but it's not an assurance.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff