Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:33 pm
...Females are taking over this poor herd...
User Image

But Welcome to my plot thread!

I know...I know...Your thinking."Moo this is the 600th one you've made,stop trying."
Well I'm in the roleplay mood and I need to get my oldies back into roleplay.I miss roleplaying them dearly.My friend just happened to be making one at the same time and we are both craving roleplay so I just decided to join her. <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:04 pm
OKAY! So....let us get this started~
-skip post-

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:06 pm
.:Niele:.

User Image

Status- Single
Breedings- 1/3 left
Looking for- Mate/Fling,Yes I realize its hard to find a mate for a one breeding mare,But i would be very pleased if I could find that.Looks do not matter.

Plots!

1. Meeting my family. Niele would love to meet up with her children,grandchildren,and whatever else she can find.She doesn't know much of her family because after she had them they all vanished to their own little worlds.So she would love it if she could meet some of her family.

2. Will you listen? Niele has had a rough life,Its hard for her to talk about.But she wants someone to wait everything out with her and break things down evenly to get her to open up.One roleplay at a time letting her speak her mind about the little things that have happened in her lifetime.

3. A Partner. She would love it if she could find someone to travel around the soquili lands with her.Show her places she hasn't ever been before.Niele is always stuck home gathering things so her family has decided it was time she better get out and see what she's been missing all of these years.

4. A....love? Niele would love it if she could find a love.She has been seriously heart broken twice right after her two breedings.She is very delicate and hurt.The smallest thing could break her down,but she wants someone who would wait through all her healing just to be with her.Possibly even a friendly love,It doesn't have to me mate.It could be a surrogate male that needs a fling or just a stallion who doesn't think he could ever fall into love.

5. New mothers? Niele thinks it would be helpful if she could get out and help all the new mommies out there in the soquili lands.She had a rough time herself through her first breeding she had because she had no one there to help her.Maybe its best she had gone out and given advice or even help them along their way.

6. Heart broken? Is your heart broken for the first,second,maybe even the third time?Niele would like to make up a little support group for stallions and mares to get together and speak about how they've felt when they got torn apart from their loves.

Anything else you can think of?Please,post it.Don't be afraid to offer!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:07 pm
.:Brian:.

User Image

Status- Taken,By Lorraine.
Breedings- 2/3 left
Looking for- Friends,enemies etc.
Not looking for- Death,mate,flings.

Plots!

1. Family. Brian has never met any of his family outside what was in his mothers teepee.Isn't that sad? Well if you have any part of the Niele or Duncan family,please post here.He'd love to meet his family.

2. Advice,Brian has already been a father.But he doesn't think he did a good enough job.He's not really being positive enough because he really never had a father figure to teach him father things.Do you think you could get this big boy to be positive?Try him!

Any ideas?Please tell me!

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:08 pm
.:Accalon:.

User Image

-finish later-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:09 pm