Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Magical Textbooks (Core) Section Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Library
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott
                                                                What am I doing? Being bored
                                                                What am I thinking? I wonder what Elliott's doing right now...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Jesse was undoubtedly, undeniably, bored as hell. He'd been in class, and finally had gotten away from it, deciding that he needed to just get away from being pounded by the fact that he was going to be taking his OWLs this year. He was sure that he was going to be taking his already shaky memory skills in remembering everything, however, he knew that it was more a confidence thing than anything else. Amnesia did that, he guessed. In any case, he came up to the library specifically because he could easily find his boyfriend up here. It wasn't hard, really. He knew that Elliott could be found there most days even before fifth year, he just figured that the brunette would have pitched a tent in the library and decided to live there for the school year. He wouldn't put it past him, in any case.

As he approached where Elliott was, he smirked and flopped down in the seat beside Elliott, draping an arm over the other teen's shoulders, giving him a kiss on the cheek, and then laying his head on Elliott. "Please don't tell me you've been up here the entire time I've been in class? Oh wait, you totally would be up here. Having fun mashing your brains into a pulp yet Elli?" He was certain that by the end of this year, the two of them deserved a nice long vacation away from books. He didn't know if he could drag Elliott away from them over the summer, but he figured he could pester Kenneth into coming up with something where Elliott didn't have books around him twenty-four seven.

OOC:

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart in the Library with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I've probably got this memorized by now... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ï сαṉ'τ ṡ ε ε ώhεɾε ÿøυ'ɾε с ø ṃ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ï ќ ṉ ø ώ јυṡτ ώhατ ÿøυ ɾ υ ṉ ṉ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ' ώhατ ṃ α τ τ ε ɾ ṡ αïṉ'τ τhε " ώ h ø ' ṡ в α ḋ ḋ ε ṡ τ " x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          вυτ τhε øṉεṡ ώhø ṡ τ ø ρ ÿ ø υ ƒαllïṉ' ƒɾøṃ ÿ ø υ ɾ l α ḋ ḋ ε ɾ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott didn't so much as blink at Jesse's appearance for a long moment. He finished the note he'd been taking down, then looked down at the other boy, arching his brow at him. "I was thinking about setting up a tent, actually," he said dryly, setting his elbow on the table and leaning his chin on his fist. "The dorms are such a long ways away, you know." The Ravenclaw rolled his eyes then, and pressed a quick kiss to his boyfriend's lips before turning back to the book he'd been looking through. "And, as of yet, my brains have not quite reached the state of 'pulp.' I'm sure you'll be around to mop them up when they do," he muttered, frowning at the passage he'd reached. For a moment, he had to think on it, because he could swear that an earlier passage had contradicted it, but he realized he'd just misread. Jesse's fault, almost certainly. Just like it would be Jesse's fault if he didn't do as well on his exams as he knew he was capable of.

spaceHe sighed faintly, making another notation on his parchment. He never used to have these sorts of problems when it came to his studies. Unfortunately, Jesse was rather good at making his mind wander. He glanced at the clock; well, he had been here for a couple of hours, and worked through them without his attention straying. It wouldn't kill him to have to split his focus just a little... Which, even the thought made him want to scowl, because he wasn't like this. Certain other parties would say that his being more easily distracted and loosening up a bit could only be a good thing, but he didn't know what to do with himself. It was maddening. He paused thoughtfully, then grabbed a book from his mountainous stack, setting it in front of Jesse. "Here, entertain yourself," he said. "Or be bored out of your skull. Up to you. I'm working." Alright, so he was being a bit of a jerk. The Ravenclaw was pretty sure they'd already established that he was a bit of a jerk. Besides... he wanted Jesse to do well on his exams, too. Which meant they both had to study, not just Elliott.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l lïќε ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ' ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ḋ ø ï ṉ ' τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ јυṡτ τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ÿøυɾ с ɾ ø ώ ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ώhεṉ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ lïќε τhε ώαÿ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉḋ ï ṡ υ ƒ ƒ ε ɾ , вυτ ï αïṉ'τ ģøṉṉα с υ τ ÿ ø υ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:06 pm
I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure
Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders
I ain't never supposed to show it, my crew ain't supposed to know it
Even if it means goin' toe to toe with a Benzino it don't matter
I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Slytherin First Year

Wren scowled as he scoured the bookshelves for a copy of a textbook he needed for his Defense essay. He had owned a personal copy but made the mistake of doing his homework out in the open while he was at home during the holidays. He had tried to rationalize that Derri probably wouldn't return the same night he left and if he had he wouldn't question, or rather bother, him if he spotted him on the sofa with a flashlight and an open notebook. Unfortunately he'd been wrong on both counts and with an added bonus that he'd been exceptionally drunk while his accompanied mother had been on another astral planet. He wasn't entirely sure if Anwen being such a sound sleeper was a good thing since when the man tried to goad him he snarked back trying to hide his things from sight. This had been the exact bad move as the man had taken his defense text and when he couldn't make heads or tales of it tried to accuse him of acting smarter because he was going to some "fancy arse school up in Scotland" and had begun tearing out the pages. He managed to knock the man over stealing his book back before heading up to his bedroom but the damage had been done. He hadn't asked what had happened to his homework or the torn pages but from the smug looks he gathered from Derri and his cronies as well as the frequent visits to their loo he had a guess. b*****d. The monies he had gotten from Gringotts in the summer he was trying to save for a serious emergency and while this could technically be classified as one he overheard from some Ravenclaw students that copies of the textbooks could be found in the library. He almost questioned why they bought the bloody books before he remembered the events that brought him to his predicament. He sighed when he finally found the damn textbook and took it off its shelf before trying to find an empty table. Too often classmates of his had decided that because he preferred his own company that he was "lonely" and "needed a friend" or some s**t like that. Literally the only person he could relatively stand was this older blonde student he occasionally sat with at meals. He smelled like stale cigarette smoke but he also hated people about as much as Wren did so they both did a pretty good job at keeping their solitude. Wren was pretty sure the only word he'd ever said to him was "later" or even just a grunt as he left and that was perfectly fine by both boys. He swore if another person came up to him asking if he was alright and if he wanted company he'd tear them such an arsehole their old one would be jealous.[color =#DE1A1A]"
Cara MiaKitty

Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLibrary
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxWren
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт ℓ σ σ к нσω ιт н α ρ ρ є и ωнєи xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxx
                                                          му ѕ ω α g g є я ιѕ ѕ ρ ℓ α ѕ н ι и ', ωαт¢н мє в я є α к ιт ∂ σ ω и xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera let out an audible, very melodramatic groan as she huffed through the textbook section of the library. Being the spaz that she was, she'd managed to misplace her book for History, and her da was refusing to help her find it or get her a new one. He'd simply shook his head, said 'You need to learn to be more responsible,' and told her to find it herself. Which was all well and good, except she had homework to do and not a lot of time to do it in... mostly because she'd procrastinate. A lot. Alright, so this might be a little bit entirely her own fault. Especially considering that she'd lost the stupid book in the first place. But it wasn't like she could be expected to be perfect all the time! She was only eleven! She chewed on the inside of her cheek, visibly annoyed as she tried to find the book. When it seemed to be missing, she glared at the designated location for said textbook, as if it would suddenly, miraculously appear. No such thing happened, of course, but she could dream.

spaceAfter a moment, though, she grinned; oh, well! She'd tried! Couldn't win 'em all. Hopefully she could make up some story to Professor Powell about how some horrible older students had stolen her textbook (or maybe she'd blame Peeves, it wasn't like it wouldn't be believable). Logic said that she could always as Balder or Ally to borrow their books, but she'd rather put on a sad face and explain to the professor that she'd really wanted to do it, but couldn't. Feeling much more positive about this whole thing, she started out of the library, stopping rather suddenly next to one of the tables. Of course, the first thing she'd noticed was the book she'd been looking for, sitting right there, on the table. Someone must've been using it and not put it away, which was rather rude, she thought. But, she had plausible deniability; it hadn't been on the shelf, there was no way anyone would know she'd seen it on the table... Except that one of her classmates was sitting right there. Wren, she thought, who was in Slytherin and always annoyed at everything. Very suddenly, she grabbed the chair directly across from his, sat in it, and placed her hand on top of his book to impede his reading. "Oi!" she said, trying to get his attention (as if her hand smack in the middle of his book hadn't done it). "I wasn't here, got it? You never saw me," she said, her free hand making the 'I'm watching you' motion, which made sense to her, even if it made none whatsoever to anyone else.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕєє ωιтн єα¢н єνєяу м σ ν є
                                                          xxxxxx ι ℓσѕє ѕσмє т я є α ∂ σи му ѕ н σ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ∂ιмєѕ тнєу ѕтαят ℓσσк ℓιкє ρ є и и ι є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ωнєи ѕтαи∂ιи' и є χ т тσ му ¢ я є ω

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Wren was nearly finished with the damnable essay which surprised him since he thought he'd be stuck here at least another hour or so but also relieved him since he had been feeling a headache coming on and all the words were starting to run together. Not to mention his hand was way past cramping with all the writing he was doing. God, never had he wanted one of those antique landline computers his school had to type a report rather than write one out by hand. Not that it'd be any good here what with magical apparently zapping the electricity out of things. And even then if it didn't he doubted the old farts crowding up the wizarding world would want them. They still wanted people to use quills and shite like that. Ruddy ridiculous. He had just gotten to the end of his assignment when a hand suddenly appeared smack dab in the middle of the paragraph he was trying to paraphrase. His eyes followed the hand to the wrist and arm belonging to a girl he recognized from classes (he'd be a s**t spot and runner if he didn't recognize her; there weren't a lot of people of color in the magical world he was finding out) who mainly hung out with the weird kid who hugged people. He was halfway sure her name was Kiki or something but that wasn't the point. The point was this idiotic girl had her ******** hands over something he needed. And if he had half a mind he'd contemplate punching her but since he wasn't even close to being the lowest scum of the Earth he just settled for scowling deep over at her briefly wondering when and why she had taken a seat. "I don't give a hooker's saggin' tit whether you were here or not. Beat it." Wren told her in a harsh quiet tone.
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLibrary
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxWren
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceKiera stared at him for a long moment, biting her lips to keep from bursting out into laughter. "Hooker's sagging tit" who the hell even talked like that? Him, apparently. It was probably a good thing that her mother hadn't been a particularly choosy or snobby person in regards to her companions, otherwise the language would've been utterly foreign to her ears. As it was, she just hadn't heard anyone say something even resembling that in a really long time. When she'd finally stifled the giggles, she removed her hand from the page, pursing her lips. "Are you always this cranky, or did you wake up on the wrong side of your bed of nails?" she questioned, crossing her arms and staring at him. "I don't think I've ever seen you not in an awful mood. Does anything make you smile? Snogged a dementor lately, maybe?" Soullessness would probably explain his utter inability to feel happiness, she reasoned. Either that or he just had something prickly shoved up sensitive places. Like a spiky bush. She'd be willing to bet Professor Hill would not approve of such blatant misuse of a plant, but it was about the only explanation, she figured. "Kiki, by the way, since I bet you didn't know. You don't talk to anyone, either. I didn't know you could talk, I thought you were mute." Nosily, she glanced down at the parchment he was writing on, and the book he'd been looking from, wondering what assignment he was working on. A much more diligent student than she was, then, but then again, that wasn't very hard. The Hufflepuff wrinkled her nose at the essay he was writing. "Ugh, why do we even have written homework for Defense Against the Dark Arts? It's wandwork. And essays suck." Hence why she was avoiding her own, hence why she'd told the boy she hadn't been here, she recalled suddenly. Oops. Now he'd probably rat her out to Professor Powell just for bothering her... shite. Maybe she'd have to do the homework after all.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Wren scowled harder when instead of giving up and running away from his foul language she actually nearly laughed. Though it did get her to take her hand off his page so that was something. He figured if he ignored her long enough she'd take the hint and go away. Or better, he could finish this essay and then leave her to whatever she was or wasn't doing. He internally scoffed at her at her rhetorical question about which side of the bed he got up on. Like he'd seen his bed since he got back. The beds in the Slytherin dorms were so soft and plush, like a million times different than the old mattress he slept on at his own home so he couldn't sleep and took to just wandering the common room or parts of the castle until he just collapsed in the common room. Then repeat the cycle and rinse. At her second rhetorical question he wondered what the ******** a dementor was and made a note to look it up later to at least see what sort of offense he should've gotten. He also didn't want to give her his answer of what made him smile since it was, quite frankly, no one's business but his. Wren gave a cross between a snarl and a huff when not only was this girl not gone yet but she kept talking, actually volunteering up her name like he gave a rat's bollocks who she was. She then talked about how he in turn didn't talk to people and that she didn't know he could talk, which if she had been in their first class together she wouldn't have made such a stupid assumption. He was still kicking himself over losing it so quickly in this new place when his whole plan was built upon him not screwing up. Which was why he was even doing this ******** essay and the extra credit questions instead of following that secret passageway to the small town (Hogs Mead? Hogshead? Something piggy.) that they came through from the train. He had learned that they couldn't legally go down there until there were in their third year with a parent's approval and he was pretty sure he wouldn't be getting one unless his mum was in her semi-right state of mind which was a rare thing these days. And there was no way in Satan's fiery pit that he would ask that arse pimple for another favor. Wren came out of his thoughts to hearing Kiki reiterating his own thoughts about writing the essay for this class but it wasn't like he was going to actually agree with her verbally. Then she'd never leave him alone. God, didn't she have puppies to save and friends to talk with? Why'd she have to bother him?! [color =#DE1A1A]"I
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLibrary
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxWren
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

spaceKiera smirked at him when he very pointedly didn't answer her, at all. Probably figured that if he ignored her, she'd go away. Unfortunately for him, this was now funny to her, which basically meant she wasn't leaving until the librarian kicked her out for being a menace against nature. "If you wanna make me leave, you'll have to try a little harder," she said, leaning her chin on her fist and smirking. "For every guy out there with a stick up his bum, there's a precocious, adorable girl making a hobby out of annoying him. If you want people to leave you alone, you shouldn't make that face when they annoy you. You're basically walking around with 'Easy target' written on your forehead." She pursed her lips, watching him carefully. Seriously, what was his deal? He was doing nothing except making her curious, which was never a good thing. Not at all. She tended to not leave things alone until she got bored... Maybe he figured she'd get bored. Unfortunately for him, her attention span wasn't quite that short. "Do you do anything for fun, like, at all? Or do you just sit around doing your homework and hating the world for existing?" She had a hard time imagining anyone this grumpy having hobbies, somehow. Probably because when you thought of someone with a hobby, you imagined them smiling while taking part in said hobby, and it was basically impossible to imagine him with a smile. It probably didn't help that he had no friends, and seemed inclined to keep it that way. How utterly boring, she thought. She couldn't imagine life without Ally and Balder and who knows who else to hang out and chat with. Hm... well, she'd just have to be his friend, then. She'd grow on him, like a fungus. An adorable, annoying fungus that eventually got him to actually smile or, God forbid, laugh at something. Kiki always did like a challenge.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:05 pm

Wren grit his teeth and gripped his pen harder as he wrote the last few sentences of his essay hoping for his sake and hers that he didn't punch a hole in his paper. Then she'd really wish he was a mute. Goddammit was she still talking!? Where was it written on his body or face that it said "please, come sit and talk to me" so he could either get it removed or get something tattoo'd over it. Whens she said he instead had "easy target" written instead he just scowled and continued ignoring her. Finally though he managed to finish his assignment and gave a silent sigh of relief, now he could leave this insane bint and find some solace somewhere else. Maybe he could see if that older blonde kid was smoking somewhere. He had this aura that sort of screamed "go ******** yourself" that he was still vying for himself. Plus he didn't talk to him or try to make conversation, so that was definitely a plus. At her question Wren leveled her a glare as he began to pack up his things."I also hate precocious annoying bints named Kiki who think everything is their ********' business." he responded tightly. He thought that might be enough for her, hell he'd even talked back which was at least 105% more than the average person got from him on a normal day so he felt no shame in also flipping her off before he threw his back over his shoulder and began walking off.
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gideon had officially had it. In Care of Magical Creatures, after having been trying (unsuccessfully) to figure out the Transfiguration text. It was driving him insane! Why couldn't he just've been born freakishly smart like Rhys, or super good at studying like Jazzy. Honestly, he felt rather stupid compared to either of them. What he needed was someone to talk it all over with... but since Rhys wasn't talking to him, Gid had tried Jazzy. She studied in blocks, and he didn't figure much out beyond his need to study. In class, he'd been waiting his turn when he noticed an open book bag.... Rhys' open bag. He bit his lip, debating how easy it would be to get away with it. It was right there, and Transfiguration was even on top! With a glance to make sure the Ravenclaw wasn't watching, Gid used a bit of magic to grab the notes, then he shoved them in his own bag. Immediately after he'd done it, the teen felt incredibly guilty, so he avoided the other's gaze, prepared to return the notes right after he studied them. It wasn't like Rhys didn't already have one of the best grades!

A few hours later, Gid found himself in the library. He had his Transfiguration book open, and right beside it was the thicker-than-the-textbook notes. In his own notebook, he was trying to hastily copy all the notes he figured he'd need before he had had the notes too long. It would be very, very bad if Rhys decided to go to a professor, or worse, the headmaster, about his missing notes. It really wouldn't be good to have a prefect busted for theft. He scribbled faster, his own words becoming a bit illegible.

Diamond Wales

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image
                                                    'Cause I know what it's like to test fate
                                                    Had my shoulders pressed with that weight
                                                    Stood up strong in spite of that hate

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys was thoroughly annoyed. He'd searched the entirety of the transfiguration classroom, his dorm, the Ravenclaw common, and every place in between for his notes for transfiguration. They had just vanished, leaving Rhys to question everyone about them. His boyfriend had no clue, and neither did everyone else that he'd asked. The only person he hadn't asked was who he was walking toward at the moment, and he was annoyed about it. How could he try and ignore Gid if Gid up and steals his notes? He could have asked Jazzy if she could get his notes back, but the white-haired teen was annoyed enough that he figured he could do this without his damn crush getting the better of him.

He stopped in front of the other teen, noting that yes, he definitely recognized the notebook that Gid had in front of him. Grinding his teeth together, he signed something furiously before his brain caught up with him and he resorted to speaking instead, clearing his throat to catch Gid's attention.
                                                    "Why do you have my notes? I know I didn't lend them out." His eyes were narrowed and he crossed his arms, waiting for Gid to explain himself. If nothing else, he couldn't believe that Gid would steal them. What happened to asking someone for something, anyway? Oh, right, he wasn't speaking to the other teen.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I swear, Gid had better have a good explanation before I hex him into next year...
                                                    OOC:

Night gets darkest right before dawn
                                                    What don't kill you makes you more strong
                                                    And I been waiting for it so long

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gideon was working as fast as possible to try and copy all the notes over. The words were honestly blurring together, thus making it rather difficult to actually remember any of the words. For a moment, he stopped to glance around, sighing because he didn't see anyone. Well, no one that might be an angry Rhys... He paused a moment, studying about Draconfors... which turned statues into tiny dragons? How freaking cool! He skimmed over the page, freezing when he heard someone very, very familiar speak. Someone that sounded very, very angry. With a sheepish expression, Gid glanced up, seeing Rhys with gnashed teeth, narrowed eyes, and his arms crossed. "Rh-Rhys.... I know this looks bad, since it sorta is... but I can explain myself!" He bit his lip, trying to think up a good defense. All his training of defensive law flew right out the window. "Okay, so it's not a good excuse. I borrowed your notes. Without express permission.. I say borrowed because I'm absolutely gonna give them back, but..."

Gid exhaled, trying to steady his shaky breath. He could feel his heart hammering in his ears. "...but without them, or you.... I'm gonna fail. And I know I should've asked, but last time we spoke you ignored me! And I've tried to ask, but something about you makes me get all quiet and I'm afraid that you'll hate me if I talk to you and-and... I knew you'd be angry at me and I still did it. I took these right out of your bag. And I'm sorry." He looked up at the other teen, not noticing the tears on his bottom lashes. This year without Rhys was making his life hell. Honestly, he didn't know how hard it would be to go without talking to someone for so long. Particularly someone as nice as Rhys. He dropped his gaze down, pushing the notes toward the Ravenclaw. "Here. Take them. I mean... they're yours and all, but... I can try to figure this out. And... and maybe go get tutoring... by someone. I don't know who. Honest, I deserve to fail at this point. I've been a failure in every other area lately." He drooped further, wiping his eyes on his sleeve. His thoughts were all jumbled and depressed around Rhys, though it was perhaps the emotions the Ravenclaw made him feel. Stupid teenage hormones.

Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:48 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys cocked his eyebrow, waiting for Gid to explain why he had stolen his notes. This had to be good. It had better be good. Otherwise he was certain he might get expelled for strangling his best friend. He refused to look anywhere but Gid's eyes, which was kind of hard when Gid was avoiding his gaze, but it had to be easier than looking at his mouth. Which if he even looked at that, he'd be too busy imagining snogging Gid instead of trying to get a straight answer out of him. Damn hormones, damn crush, damn realization that he liked guys instead of girls, damn genius intellect that made his notes all that more coveted than anyone else's, damn situation that had even led to this moment, just, damn everything about everything.

He was right though, Gid that was. It wasn't a good excuse. It was a piss poor one. Which made Rhys even more annoyed with the situation. He ground his teeth more, especially with Gid looking away from him and trying to disappear. Oh no. If Rhys couldn't get away with that when he was in therapy, he sure as hell wasn't letting Gid get away with it. He tapped the table, trying to get Gid's attention before his fingers went to work, knowing that Gid knew sign language enough that Rhys could at least speak well enough to him without stuttering.
                                                    "Then why didn't you ask Jazzy to ask me? It's not like I don't speak to her. Hell, at least I would have let you borrow them then! This, this isn't in any way right and you know it."

His mouth was set in a scowl, and he was still avoiding looking at Gid's lips, knowing exactly what he was thinking and ugh, no. He refused to think of that. The whole purpose of this was to get over his crush, not to fantasize about Gid's lips. "Have you even wondered why I stopped talking to you? This! You never even told me you weren't going to come to me to talk or hang out. I had to find out from your girlfriend why the heck you were avoiding the hell out of me! Add to that th-." He aborted the sign he was going to use and imrovised. "Your girlfriend and what happened there, I swore I wasn't going to try and break you two up, and I refuse to! But you not even talking to me is why the hell I've been avoiding you!"

════════════════════════

Thinking: I swear, Gid had better have a good explanation before I hex him into next year...
                                                    OOC:

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:34 am
User ImageUser Image

ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gideon tried to hide in the table, but unfortunately, Rhys wasn't letting him. There was a tap at the table, so the Gryffindor looked up, watching as Rhys signed. Why hadn't he asked Jazzy to get the notes? Probably because Jazzy might punch him for making her play the in-between. Gid lifted his hands to respond, but Rhys continued, this time a lot angrier than a second ago. He asked if Gid had wondered why Rhys had decided to stop talking to him, which made the Gryffindor a bit angry himself. Of course he had wondered! Jazzy had explained it, but it wasn't the same. Rhys launched into the explanation, making Gid's annoyance grow. Stupid, stupid genius boy. When Rhys was finally done, Gid spoke. Normally he'd sign back, but he didn't care. "No. Let me tell you what's wrong with that. Firstly, if I had asked Jazzy to play delivery girl, she'd probably have punched at least one of us. Second, you already said you don't loan out your notes, hence why I borrowed them like this. Onto the other points. You're blaming me for not searching you out? You know why I stopped trying? Because you always pull that damn disappearing act. I can't exactly follow you, you know." He forced himself to stand, using the table to hold himself upright. He glared over at the other teen, the tears making his eyes look rather dramatic. "Furthermore, when you're in a mood, you're damn near impossible to find. I don't have the strength to search all over this ******** castle! I can't just run about and climb the rafters. If I could, do you think I wouldn't follow you?! Do you really think I stopped trying to find you because I hate you or because I didn't want to talk or any of that s**t?! Rhys, I'd run around this whole entire castle after you, but ******** fact is, I'm too damn crippled to do that. I'm sorry I can't chase after you like your latest fling." He stopped to catch his breath, the air coming in rather heavily with his anger. He hadn't even noticed his hands curling into fists, but at some point they had, his dark eyes narrowed in frustration. He hadn't even meant to get upset, but something about the Ravenclaw just made his head all confused. Stupid, stupid, god forsaken hormones.

Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys narrowed his eyes as he stared at Gid. He really couldn't keep it down in a library? Really? They had both been in here enough times that Gid ought to know the rules by now. Ugh! Snorting, his fingers went into overdrive, already deciding what he was going to say. "One, maybe you should really re-evaluate your girlfriend then if you're afraid of getting hit for asking a request of her, and I know that as long as it's not us bickering, she probably wouldn't mind it if it helps you out. Two, I don't, because unless you know how to not just copy the notes, which is exactly what you're doing now, then they're worthless to you. Third, if you haven't noticed, I haven't pulled a disappearing act on you in two years. Not since second year. The fact that you never told me that's what you're doing is what pissed me off more. Oh, and thanks for reminding me about the fact that I have crippling social anxiety issues. That'll go over well with the fact that I've been trying to overcome them."

He wanted to scream when Gid brought up yet again his moods. Well what do you know, he actually had emotions. Rhys was annoyed that apparently he had to be some automaton for Gid to be happy. Like he was just there for his brain and nothing else. He gnashed his teeth, trying to reign in his temper that he was suddenly finding way too easy to tap into all of a sudden. "When have I been in a mood recently, huh? Other than me avoiding you this year? You ever think I might have a legitimate reason for that? You think I might actually be trying to help you out by not proving how much of a freak I actually am? Huh?" He leaned forward, gripping his arms tightly to himself to try and prevent them from wrapping around Gid's throat. "I haven't been anywhere, Gid! I've been where I always have been! The only difference between this year and last is the fact that I realized I actually wanted to snog you more than study and you have a girlfriend and I can't do that!"

Rhys's eyes suddenly widened at his own statement, and his chest started pounding and his breath started hitching and no, he couldn't be doing this now! He took a step back, suddenly aware that he had been yelling and everyone probably heard him and was probably staring and he couldn't breathe right. His back met the bookcase behind him and he couldn't run, and he suddenly heard nothing but the rushing in his ears and the pounding of his heart and the fact that he had just probably made things worse. His hands came up of their own volition and started signing gibberish again, and Rhys couldn't stop them or make the pounding stop or do anything but stare uselessly ahead.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Miss GryffindorK

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces