Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Specified Magic (Electives) Section Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:35 am
User Image

( PurebloodSeventh Year SlytherinPrefect & Head Boy ) xx
                                                        ( Dating Treva Warlow) xx

𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
                                                        𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 (𝙊𝙝 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚)
                                                        𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢?
                                                        𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮
                                                        '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣
                                                        𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Garnet was at the library on evening weekend, while wondering how Mera had been in the Hospital Wing. He couldn't help it and roll his eyes, but she could thank him later. Why would his cousin think that he would let her attend classes with a bad case of magical sickness? It was just ridiculous and semi-suicidal. Garnet would be a terrible healer if he let her and besides, there was a increased chance of feeling the lack of focus in her classes, and then she would feel miserable afterwards for not being able to get things done.

As he was searching for books under the topic of Magical Creatures when he heard a cough, turned his side to see that it was Sir Owens, one of the nurses in the Hospital. The man was in his late twenties and yet he was the same height as the Slytherin. Garnet knew that Mirzam Owens was the most mysterious one in the staff and a loner, yet he was more present in the late nights than an average nurse should have. It felt suspicious for Garnet especially with him suddenly disappearing for an entire year, though not all students noticed that much. But again, he didn't know the man that much and honestly Garnet knew better than acting like he was close to people.

"Oh. Uh, Sir Owens." Garnet said in surprise, which made the man jump and looked at Garnet alarmingly until he calmed down. He wasn't sure if it was his Mortemer Looks or the quietness of the library, but Garnet was overall confused, "Bonjour, I didn't see you there."

"Er... I mean, yeah, I didn't notice either," Owens shrugged, his tone was weak and flat as he turned to look at the seventh year while heavily leaning his weight against the shelf-- looking like he shouldn't be standing too long. Garnet didn't mean to be creepy but the man seemed... paler? Paler in comparison? He couldn't see what exactly was on his eyes but it looked like he didn't get sleep despite the clean shaven jaw (if you ignore the scar on Owens' cheek). The man caught him looking that he looked down almost immediately, as if avoiding eye contact and being uncomfortable about it. "Is there something wrong, Mr. Mortemer?"

"Nothing." Garnet quickly said, as he then grabbed a book he intended to get from the shelf, "I just tend to space out, is all." That was a lie, Garnet never spaced out but did the man need to know that? No. He would never say that he was observant because then people would get so weirded out. But then again, he was normally the type of be all show-don't-tell. "Sir? I must ask. How is my cousin?"

Sir Owens looked like he was about to ask who's the 'cousin' Garnet was referring to, but he seemed to recall it on time. "Es... Mera? Oh... um. She's fairly well now, she should be back again by at least... tomorrow? Yeah, it should be tomorrow..." The older man then coughed on his own reddish-stained handkerchief a few times, then stared at it surprised for a moment. Garnet, concerned, was about to ask what's wrong he waved it dismissively, "Sorry, don't worry about it. It's just a cough."

This is one of the times Garnet was tempted to cast a Diagnostic Charm on him, but bit his lip instead. "Yeah... Sure, sir." He said, secretly unconvinced. He then glanced at Owens' stack of books, most likely the books he was about to study. "Do you need help-"

"No." Owens told him, his voice tight and seemed to have the energy to glare. "I can handle this."

"Right, I'll just be on my way." Garnet said, trying to look unaffected infront of the nurse when deep inside he was tempted to squint his green eyes. It wasn't because he thought it was none of his business, it was more because Garnet wasn't sure how to approach the subject without possibly angering the older man. If anything, Owens reminded him of himself when he was first year, but more subtle. Except Garnet was more perceptive. The Slytherin took a few steps back before he took a turn to go at the other side of the bookshelf, as if expecting Owens to lose his footing.

Garnet could have moved on from that conversation but he had a bad feeling about this. Maybe it was his paranoid side (or overprotective side, Mera would complain), but he was sensing something wrong from Owens. Who was he kidding, Garnet figured something was wrong! Then a loud thud not far from here snapped Garnet out from his headspace and was at first confused where it came from. "What the..." Garnet then thought of something he wished he wasn't right about it, "Sir, are you alri-"

He rushed to the other side and walked in, then found Owens motionless with books scattered on the floor. s**t. He knew it was gonna happen. "Sir Owens!" Garnet exclaimed, unconcerned of the fact that he's breaking the "No Noise" Rule. He rushed to his aid and when he turned him around to see his face, Owens was unconscious and didn't look like he was breathing at first glance. Garnet decided to check his breathing and the first thing he noticed was that Owens was burning warm, as well as his weak and shallow breathing. "Bloody hell, I hate being right about this- Someone help!" May Owens forgive him for this, but Garnet quietly waved his wand to cast a Diagnostic Charm. He frowned at the result, identifying the symptoms of high fever as well as a bad case of fatigue. Owens was a nurse, why would this man take care of others but not his own health?

A group of students arrived to see what was going on, and Garnet was quick to recognize two of them as Carmen and Nina. The Slytherin girls were at first frozen but Garnet was quick to snap them out of it as he decided to act authoritative.

"Lopez, Mikkelsen. Help me get him to the Hospital Wing. Fast!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
                                                        𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 (𝙊𝙝, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚)
                                                        𝘼𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚?
                                                        𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨
                                                        𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Late Winter 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Looking at shelvesxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Mirzam Owens
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Library - Electives Section
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Books and Exhaustion
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Studying Away
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Fuuuuuuck I'm tired

Lee was in the library all curled up in the corner near one of the bookshelves. He was studying for his Wandlore exams, which he was only just barely confident in. He flipped a page, clicking his tongue while twiddling his wand in hand. His own was Holly, at least according to the book. He'd long forgotten what his wand was made of, but either way, he knew it worked for him. He took a moment's pause, rubbing his eyes while yawning. His world seemed so crazy lately, but hopefully he'd be able to sleep soundly enough to forget his thoughts for a while...... Not that it mattered too much, he couldn't remember them anyway.

Lee looked back at his book, adjusting his glasses to make sure he could see straight. Maybe he'd just been reading for too long, or perhaps he was getting tired. What time was it anyway? He looked down at his wrist, frowning when he saw his watch was missing... Damn it! He closed his book, leaning his head back against the heavy wooden shelves.

Kungfudemoness

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:25 pm
User Image

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie had decided sleep was not something he was going to get much of for a while. The pure exhaustion enduced sleeps seem to be the best way to avoid the dream he had been having. He was on the way to the library to see what he could find out when he spotted a watch on the floor. It liked like Lee's but the glass got cracked. Using his wand he quickly repaired it. Good thing he was decent at charms. Slipping it into his robe pocket he continued to the library. He come around the bookshelf to see Lee leaning with a book. "Oh hey Lee. Whatcha reading?" Ollie asked before he had a big yawn come on. Gee besides from looking tired all the time he was yawning too.

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part
                                                              Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ollie

Lee leaned forward a bit, focusing on his book once again. Just as he was about to turn the page, a voice called his name. The blonde jumped, looking startled as he looked up at Ollie. With a sweater-covered hand clutching at his heart, Lee took a few deep breaths. "H-holy ********, Ollie. Y-you gave m-me a fr-fright!" He sent a shaky grin over toward his friend, pushing up his glasses yet again. "I'm re-reading my wandl-lore book. It-it's an int-terest-t-ting class." He scooched over a bit, patting the floor beside him. He'd brought a few pillows from his room to sit on, and hopefully he wouldn't be asked to move to a real chair.... like a chump. "H-how are you? Y-you look t-tired."

Kungfudemoness

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:03 pm
User Image

From decimated dreams

Ollie chuckled when he happen to spook his friend. "Well we are in a library so I'm supposed to be quiet" Ollie joked. He dug into his robe pocket and held out his friend's watch. Poor Lee had a knack for losing things. The fellow boy probably lose his head if it wasn't attached. "Lose something?" Ollie said happy to be able to return the watch. Lee mentioned his wandlore class and was glad he was enjoying it. Lee then mentioned Ollie looked tired. Oh he was that was for sure. "That obvious huh? Yeah been having the same bad dream lately and it been waking me up at the butt crack of dawn..." Ollie said sheepishly "I was hoping to find a book that might help but am unsure where to start." Perhaps Lee had an idea.

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lee chuckled softly when Ollie said he was supposed to be quiet. He put his bookmark (which was secretly just a piece of paper from his note book) into his textbook, then set it aside. Ollie was rooting through his pocket, then he offered over a watch. When he asked about losing it, Lee looked at his own watch, then back up at his friend with a blush. "Y-yes, th-thanks. I re-really don't kn-know how I l-lost the ******** thing thi-this time." He chuckled softly, wrapping the watch around his wrist once more. Maybe now he'd be able to get places on time again.

After pointing out his obvious exhaustion, Ollie questioned it, perhaps thinking it wouldn't be terribly visible. Unfortunately, he mentioned having terrible dreams. He even asked about finding a book to help. Lee frowned a bit, then pat his friend on the back. "W-well, maybe we-we can fi-figure someth-thing out. And i-if not, we c-can ask f-for help." He shrugged, frowning slightly. The blonde fluffed his hair, pondering what to do in this situation. He didn't remember a time when he'd had dreams so bad he never slept. "O-or, we c-can l-look into sl-sleep po-potions? Th-they mi-mmmmm might help f-for now." He looked over, hoping he could make his friend feel better, if nothing else.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image

From decimated dreams

Ollie was glad to be able to return the watch. Lee used it alot so it was good it was back home. Yea I want to see if I can find it out with us before help." Ollie said agreeing. Perhaps the divination teacher would know of the couldn't locate the information they were looking for. "not so sure on the sleep potions it probably just keep me in the dream. Not wholly sure I want that..." ollie didn't like these dreams they always left him with too much adrenaline. Last thing he wanted was for it to last longer. Wasn't there a potion to sleep without a dream? Was that healthy?

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lee nodded at Ollie's suggestion of trying to solve the problem first. It made sense, since he rarely wanted to go off and request help from adults. "O-okay. We can s-search. May-maybe we'll find somth-thing help-pful." He nodded a bit, then carefully pushed himself to his feet. The blonde was a bit wobbly (well, more than usual) since his legs had gone a bit numb from being all curled up on the floor. "Okay. W-well... we could look... um... Div-divinations? O-or healing? I-I don't know..." He tapped his chin, leaning against the wall he'd just been curled into.

After his mention of sleeping potions was shot down, a vague memory swirled up in Lee's head, but he couldn't really guess at the origin. It seemed like something from a dream, or perhaps a past life. "Th-there's a Dr-d-dream-mmm-dreamless sleep potion. I-it's pro-probably hard to m-make, though." He felt bad, not really knowing how to help his friend. And poor Ollie really looked like he needed all the help he could get. Maybe Lee could ask Kendall? The other boy was probably around there somewhere...

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:19 pm
User Image

From decimated dreams

Ollie thought for a second. "Well I'm not in healing so i wouldn't know where to start i doing good it seems in divination so perhaps I can start there? You can try some healing books!" Ollie said with tired glee. Soon they both wear gathering books and has a pile to read. Sitting with the pillows Lee brought the began their research Ollie had located one for dreams but was feeling a bit more groggy now he was half laying down he hardly noticed he was drifting off . Not too much longer and he was napping. Too bad he started to see those shadows again....

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:10 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? There's the fall

Lee shrugged when Ollie added that he wasn't in healing either. Darn. "I-I can start, s-sure. I d-don't know much ab-about healing, b-but I can t-try." He wandered over to the healing section, grabbing a couple books that might be useful. On his way back, the boy tripped, spilling the books all over the floor along with himself. "s**t. Ow, ******** dammit." The blonde pushed himself up, adjusting his glasses and sighing. He gathered the books back into a pile, looking over the titles. Why did he have healing books? He shook his head, trying to circle thoughts back around. Oh! Ollie! He picked up the books and shuffled back toward the nest he usually sat in. Sure enough, Ollie was already there. Perfect. "S-sorry it t-took so long."

The two spent... forever studying, with Lee taking notes pretty consistently. After a moment, he yawned, looking over to notice Ollie seemed to have drifted off. He blinked when Ollie started reacting poorly, like he was in the midst of a terrible dream. Lee reached over, gently shaking Ollie's arm. "O-Ollie? W-wake up, okay?" He shook a bit harder, frowning nervously.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From decimated dreams

Ollie stirred in his sleep but hearing his name from his best friend broke trough the shadowy figures and woke him up. Waking with a bit of a start he rubbed his still tired eyes. "Ugh that same damn dream. Poke me if i try to sleep but lets find a lead before we see if i can get some of the dreamless sleep potion. One of the school healers might have an idea too." Ollie said a mix of determined and exasperated. The book had fallen to the side and he noticed a section once he opened it again about dreams and how they can tell the future. "Hey check this out!" Ollie said showing his find to Lee. " seems i getting some more than normal though.... maybe i can ask next divination class if i can not doze again" Maybe they were on to something?

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Library
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Books and Stress
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trying to finish things
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'd really like a nap

Eion was... already very stressed. Between trying to keep up with all his classes, writing for the paper, prefect duties, and, well, trying not to die, he was drowning. He was supposed to meet Reggie this afternoon, but he was distracted trying to finish homework for Defense class. He also had a half-written story for the news, which he was trying to work on at the same time. Every so often, scribbled words went to the wrong place, followed by hasty scribbling out of the words.

He sighed softly, eyes closing a bit. Eion blinked the world back into focus, looking around the library. He looked at his wrist, but his watch was missing, so he turned to look at the window. It... was probably still early to meet Reggie. He sighed heavily and resumed work on his news story, since the deadline was a bit sooner (and that would require editing before then).

Kungfudemoness

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:51 pm
User Image

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

________________________________________________________

Reggie waited for a bit but Eion was either propt or straight up got distracted. He knew Eion had a lot going on so Reggie figured it was the later. He made sure the snaks he had weren't going to get crushed by his books and decided to see if his buddy was in the library. Eion had O.W.Ls this year so that be a good place to start. He was a bit tired today, it may be a day or so past the full moon so while he was on the mend he did look like he recently pulled an all nighter.

Entering the library he peeked into differant sections till he spotted his friend. With a weary smile he walked over to his friend and sat across from him. "Might have to get you a watch that sticks to you." Reggie greeted as chipper as he usully was. Even if he felt under the weather he didnt like to show it off. He didnt like others to worry. Eion looked as tired as Reggie did but for drasticly differant reasons. He set his bag up to block the view infront of them and slid some snacks out. "Had an uper class help me with a spell or two to mask the smell but I brought some snacks!" He pulled some sweet trail mix full of nuts, dried fruits, small candys, and tiny marshmallows. He also had some jerky, it helped curb meat carvings. He only needed to eat like an animal once a month after all.

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Library
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie and Snacks!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trying to finish things
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's a hero!

Eion didn't hear his company join him until Reggie spoke up. He looked up, clearly startled. Luckily, it was someone he enjoyed... plus someone who wouldn't mind his messy appearance. "I'm starting to think you're right. I've been late everywhere this year." He yawned, wiping his eyes on his sleeve. "Sorry I'm late. I feel like a butt for it." He closed his Defense book, turning to watch his friend.

Reggie set up a blockade of books and bags, then offered out a bag of trail mix and some jerky. He explained that an older student helped mask the smell, earning a look of surprise from the older teen. "That's super smart thinking! I'm glad they helped. Plus... it looks really good." He gurgled softly, realizing he missed lunch... and maybe breakfast. Had he eaten breakfast today? Either way, he grabbed a bit of snack, happily munching. The Ravenclaw carefully adjusted his eye choice for the day, one that looked similar to his actual eye, but instead of the sclera being a clear glass rather than a white. It was one he rather liked, but it apparently "freaked people out" or whatever.

Kungfudemoness

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:14 pm
User Image

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Reggie gave a reassuring smile when Eion apologized for being late. Reggie honestly understood. Studies were important. "Cover a butterbeer next Hogsmede trip and were even, okay? What are you working on?" He said before biting into some jerky. The piece was a bit tough so he had to yank it off "Mabye I can help?" Sure he was a year away from the corse material but it not like he couldn't read a book to try and find an awnser. Reggie could tell Eion was stressed this year. More so than most fifth years. Were O.W.Ls that bad? "You seem as wrecked as one of the seventh years just before N.E.W.Ts." Reggie asked concerned. He didnt like seeing his friends stresssed. He alreadly felt bad when he heard Max's brother Phee has a panic at sorting. He had been a bit preocupied in the forest that night otherwise he would have rushed over to help. But Reggie could help his friend now and he intended too.

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff