Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Specified Magic (Electives) Section Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Library
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie and Snacks!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trying to finish things
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They're gonna be disappointed in me...

Eion grinned a bit when Reggie said he could pay him back with butterbeer next time they took a trip to Hogsmeade. Unfortunately, Eion wasn't sure if he'd have time to go, given his already hectic to-do list. "Sure thing, Reg. And I'm working on... well... everything? I've got an article due for the Dragon, Defense homework, studying for literally all my classes.... also probably more stuff I'm forgetting." When the younger teen asked about help, Eion let out a heavy exhale. He needed all kinds of help, but he wasn't sure where to begin. "I do, yea... mostly with this article? The deadline's just in a few days and I'm so behind."

He ate another small bite of trail mix, then started gnawing on a strip of jerky. Maybe you had to have werewolf teeth to enjoy it. Oh well. He blinked when Reggie said he was as wrecked as one of the NEWT-studying seventh years. "That makes sense. These OWLs are killing me! At least the seventh years get to drop classes they don't want." At that he frowned, wondering how many failures he was going to have. Poor Eme and Sena were going to be so disappointed, especially since they'd worked so hard on tutoring all summer.

Kungfudemoness

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:37 pm

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

fifth year || Gryffindor prefect || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Quidditch chaser and vice captain
irregular attendee of any club events

Aire was perched on top of a bookcase, her textbooks spread out around her and various homework laying about. She usually didn’t make a big deal of doing her homework, but they were discussing healing poisons now and she had found a few chapters in various books about the cone snail poison and how wizards were using it and--anyways, her entire paper was going to be about healing efforts to cure cone snail poison now.

This would have been well and good, but Aire had gotten distracted by a potion involved in the healing process, and that had led her down a whirlpool of distractions that involved a biography of a squib herbologist, an analysis of the numbers in the years of arithmancy breakthroughs, the world record for applications of the geminio spell on a single object in a single session (she never found out, after getting distracted by painting a mosaic design with with 76 variations of color palettes-- 52 more than that they needed to do, but Aire hadn’t submitted a complete art assignment this year, so hopefully this made up for it). And then after that she had fallen asleep while reading a novel about maritime navigation using the stars.

Surely she had actually gone to class and club between all the distractions, right? It was now sometime on Sunday afternoon and she’d probably have to go to Quidditch practice soon. Aire yawned, accidentally knocking a pile of books off towards the unsuspecting person below. She whirled, reaching a hand out with a quiet ”Mobililibros!”

setting On top of a bookcase in the library, Sunday afternoon in November 2053 || with Austen, look out below!
appearance 5'2", lithe || wearing dress with a shirt over
status what time is it? What day is it?

Mobililibros is intended to levitate and move books, and is derived from Mobilicorpus/ Mobiliarbus XD. I leave you to decide if she caught the books in time, of it they’re caught but plot on Austen anyways.

MJ Spooks

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar
And tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing' is done
We'll take our leave and go.
☁✶
~"The Wellerman" recorded by Neil Colquhoun. Cover by Malinda.

addaellis

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces