Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
14 and below blind date/match up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Rich Forever I

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:11 am
Having a hard time doing a blind date match up/self match up cause too many different ages and age of people interest? here's a easy way to find some one who's closer to your age. all is simple on what to do.
name: (your real name, username, or both)
which side you play on (are you strait, bi, gay, ext....)
what kind of a relationship your are looking for:
your bio: (so we can get to know you)
your interests and hobbies: (so anyone's match up won't be a bad match up)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:14 pm
name: Tessy Roxana (Real name: Tessa Roxana razz )
age: 14 and 6 months biggrin ((Sorry if I'm picky, but I would rather someone older than me :b ))
which side you play on: Straight
what kind of a relationship your are looking for: Looking for a real relationship where no one is cheating on each other and it isn't a 'normal teenage' dating experience (A.K.A- Saying 'I love you!!' the first day -_-)
your bio: Well, I'm a freshman. I'm on my school's Color guard, I'm also in Varsity choir, Theater 1, and I'm taking a math class 2 years ahead of me smile I want to major in History biggrin
your interests and hobbies: Writing, Singing, Dancing (even though I can't dance...), Watching movies, and certain sports biggrin

So... yeah smile lol.  

Tessy Roxana

Durem Player

WaterStar156

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:33 am
Alexis "Lexi"
Straight
I really against cheating,I'm looking for someone who doesn't cheat on me. I WILL NEVER EVER cheat! I love music,I love pop,rock and jazz and classical and oldiesI play piano and guitar and flute. Im a book nerd..so haha but the most adorable book nerd you will ever meet. I live in Arizona,Tucson. My favorite bands/singers
Elvis Presley
The Beatles
Beach boys
The Script
Paramore
Lots more!
I write,poems,stories and plays. I sing also,just a little. I also like to go a little crazy sometimes. I am a wiz at Greek myths. I am also pretty good in all of my classes except math! I hate math! It needs to die! I go by Lexi most of the time,so I don't mind anyone calling me Lexi. I go to school from 8:30-3:30 so I might not be on those times,but after school I am on. I am really active on Gaia.
I am fun,active,sweet,caring,soft sometimes overly sensitive but I help with any problems and try my best in everything. Im a foster child,but don't hold that against me,please! I care about everyone's feelings even when they are mean to me. I also get bullied sometimes,but I still stand strong.I have no idea what I want to be when I grow older,gonna have to wait and see.  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games