Let's RP!
+1
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:23 pm
Hello and welcome to Taja's plot thread!

This is a place where you can offer up plot ideas or just simply post a tag for Taja herself. Please refrain from posting tags or offers for other soquili of mine and instead post them here in my tag thread.

I have aim and I am more then willing to roleplay on it, however, I do love to do guild RP more.
Feel free to PM me or aim me about any and all offers if you do not feel comfortable posting them here.
AIM: KianaNala16

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THE FORMAT OR PLOT IDEAS OF THIS THREAD.
It's not that hard to tell if you have. ;C You may ask me permission to use the outline of this or plot ideas.
If you need help setting up your own thread feel free to PM me about it. I'll gladly help!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image
Name: Taja
RP Age: Adult
Mate: None || Looking
Personality: Taja is a very kind and gentle mare who has more then her fair share of heart break. Thus her personality has suffered a bit. She is more thoughtful of others, quieter (but not shy), and is not afraid to say when she does not agree with something. However, she's not going to bully someone about her opinion or what they should think. Taja is a little afraid to fall in love again just because she was so heartbroken over the loss of her last relationship. While she is not going to be overly emotional or depressed, anyone that interacts with her will have to hold some kind of understanding of her 'awkwardness' so to speak, on the subject of love or a relationship.
Breeding slots: Open || Open || Open
RP color: #CC0033

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:35 pm
Plot Idea's:

[ | | Love Transforms | | ] Taja has loved and lost. Now she is more then a little weary of giving someone her heart again. The stallion would need to be accepting of this and be patient for her to open up to him.

[ | | Travels | | ] Something she has recently developed an interest in is traveling. Taja loves to wander across the land looking for a place she can call home or simply just find a place she would want to return to. She needs places to go and even some soquili who want to travel with her. Taja could also simply meet other travelers.

[ | | Friends | | ] Taja really doesn't have many friends, but she needs some. They can vary in alignment, appearance, race, age, ect. No problems on that.

[ | | Family | | ] Taja has a VERY large family. It would be nice for her to be able to meet some of them and make that connection. They can either know they are related to each other or not. Totally up to you. ;] But it would be nice if she actually knew/found out they were related. xD

[ | | Mothering | | ] I would love to see Taja either adopt someone or simply become a mentor of sorts. She would probably teach a foal (or adult if they need it) to have a level head and think things through rather then bursting out at the seems and going crazy over something. xD Or how to be 'good' so to speak. Kind of up to you on what you would need her for as far as a mentor goes.

[ | | Tiny is as tiny does | | ] To put it plainly, she needs to meet mini's or foals. Any type of interaction will do but I would love to see how she reacts with say, the new mini's or foals that appear to have a darker demeanor. (Or vise versa)

[ | | Excuse me? | | ] Ahhh, the time has come to torture Taja a bit. xD What I'm looking for, for this is that a flirt (male or female) comes a long and tries to woo Taja for their own fun and games. I would like to test out how Taja would react but I think it would be on the lines of 'are you crazy or just crazy?' xD

[ | | Free For All | | ] Got something you need? Think Taja could fit in? Go ahead and offer!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:37 pm
Open!

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:00 pm
pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:03 pm
ninja  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider