Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Magical Creatures Section Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:59 am
User Image
xx❀ Clementine (Minnie) Fenwick ❀xx
xxxx<Hufflepuff>

❀Your very first day ❀ Autumn 2030
❀Take a deep breath girl ❀ you look fine.
❀Take a deep breath as you walk through the doors ❀ Magical Creature's section

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minnie loved Hogwarts Castle: every stone and crack sung a history. The centuries you could just feel in its very foundation. And her exploration brought her to the library. While some would the fascinated by the books-and the tomes were amazing Minnie would agree-her fascination had gotten captured by the sprawling Medieval architecture of the library. The smell of the books and shelves, rich with history and the memories of so many students and professors (and ghosts and more) from past days and years and centuries. It was amazing. Minnie was spinning around, pausing as she entered the Magical Creatures section, her eyes dancing across the bookcase when she glanced down about to move and saw sitting at the table one of her roommates. Pippa, Minnie was sure the girl's name was. The girl with the pretty blonde hair. A more gold blonde than the silvery color of Minnie's sister Lynn. "Pippa," Minnie greeted the girl and danced over, "It's Pippa, right? Ah it would be so embarrassing to butcher one of my roommates names but there is so much to take in, in the past week." She smiled at Pippa, "You don't mind if I join you? I was just marveling at the architecture. I love old places. I know, kind of lame, but loving old places works out for me here in Hogwarts. It's like a dream I don't want to wake up from living here," She concluded sincerely with a smile at Pippa.

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
DizzyDis

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:28 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωнєяє libraryxx
ωιтн clementinexx
fєєℓιиg happy as can bexx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pippa's clear green eyes moved across the words with fervor, as if she was a starving girl and the sentences and paragraphs were her only sustenance. Pip jumped slightly at the sound of a voice, her own name being said. Her reverie broken, she looked up at Clementine and smiled. She, too, recognized her fellow classmate and roommate. Pippa spread her arm wide when asked if Clementine could sit with her.

"Oh yes, please, sit! And yes, I'm Pippa."

She laughed softly, thinking about what else the fellow Hufflepuff had said - it was all like a dream the first week. To Pippa, it still felt like a dream; one of the best she had ever had.

"It's nice to officially meet you, Clementine. I love older places, as well. And books! Books especially. What brings you to the library today though?" Pippa hadn't noticed the other girl holding any books. Pippa wondered if the red haired girl was in fact just wandering about the castle, in awe of it all. Pip wouldn't blame her - she was still in awe of the place.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mc2

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image
xxxx<Hufflepuff>

"Thank-you," Minnie said when Pippa invited her to sit and sat down across from Pippa smiling as Pippa said it was nice to officially meet her and agreeing about old places and then going on about her love for books. "I actually usually go by Minnie. Clementine, not that I don't love the name, just is a bit old fashioned. Granted my grandma and grandpa were the ones who named me, though they usually call me Minnie unless I'm in trouble..." She waved her hand, "Not that I cause problems for my grandma or grandpa. I really try not to. They are sweet. I don't think I do..."

She blushed and shook her head and said, "Oh, I've been exploring the castle, but since I love things with history I figured the library is one of the best. I have to admit I'm more of a hands on person than a book person. I was just marveling at the architecture and design of the place more so than looking for books. Silly I know... Oh! What about you?" She nodded to the book Pippa has, "What caught your interest?" Minnie leaned forward some to get a better look at the book Pippa had, curious what her roommate had found so interesting to engross herself in. It didn't look like it was one of their textbooks.

Hufflepuff!

DizzyDis

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωнєяє libraryxx
ωιтн clementineminniexx
fєєℓιиg giddyxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pippa laughed softly and apologized for getting her classmates' name wrong. The blonde girl knew the other girl liked to be called Minnie! She could be forgetful sometimes. Seeing Minnie trying to take a better peek at the book in front of Pippa, she closed it slightly to show the front cover.

"'Centaur's Aid.' It's fascinating! It's just mostly about times in history where the centaurs drew their gaze toward the earth and helped the wizarding world. I um. Well, I want to work as a liaison with them and the Ministry of Magic when I graduate." Pip grinned lopsided at Minnie, knowing that was a bit of a specific job - but centaurs were intriguing to Pippa. They were so mysterious and secretive. Placing a bookmark, she turned her attention to her fellow Hufflepuff.

"It's so good to meet another who likes history, too. And please don't think I'm pressing, but you mentioned your grandparents naming you? That's very sweet! I happen to like your name. Did they raise you?" Her head tilted to the side and then realizing how forward and damn near rude she sounded, Pippa hurriedly apologized, again.

"Oh my, Minnie, I'm so sorry. Again. You do not have to answer that!" What a bumbling idiot I am.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mc2

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:46 am
User Image
xxxx<Hufflepuff>

Minnie waved off Pippa's apology regarding her name, as it wasn't as if Pippa had her name wrong. After all, Pippa may have just picked up her name from the sorting or classes where Professors were more likely to call her by her full name. And, she smiled as Pippa began to explain the book. It was such a specific ambition and it made Minnie feel that much guiltier about not having any idea what she wanted to do in the future. However, to be fair she just found out about the magical world. What jobs you could get in the wizarding world and what jobs you could get in the muggle world did differ.

"I don't know how much it is me liking history or just liking old places," Minnie confessed, "Maybe I should consider being an archaeologist or something someday. I haven't a clue what I want to do in the future though. Sad, sort of, I think..." She frowned as she thought about it when the question turned to her grandparents, Minnie was about to answer when Pippa suddenly appologized and said she didn't have to answer.

"Oh, it is fine," Minnie said a bit baffled. Sure some people may have found her situation embarrassing or sad, but she liked to see it in a positive light. She had grandparents who loved her and the moment her dad found out about her he stepped right up. That was pretty amazing if you asked her. "And yes, my grandparents raised me. I got to stay with my father for a couple weeks last summer, though, with my sister and brother. You should know Lynn, she's in our year, and Zeph I'm sure you've seen around in our common room and what not. He's the really tall second year. Anyways, my grandparents took me in from day one and raised me. They're a bit strict but they are sweet. I couldn't ask for better grandparents. And Dad... well, he's interesting enough. He's one of the Hogwarts Governors actually-not that that gives me any special perks, I'm sure," She added with a chuckle waving her hand hoping to not sound like she was bragging or anything. She wasn't. She just thought it was a neat job to have, that is all. Besides, that job might have meant Pippa knew of her father or more so to be likely than other cases, perhaps.

Hufflepuff!

DizzyDis

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωнєяє libraryxx
ωιтн minniexx
fєєℓιиg happyxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pippa didn't think Minnie not quite knowing what she wanted to do later in life was sad at all. They were only eleven, after all. The only reason why Pippa had a clue what she desired to do was from the old books her mother had kept well hidden within their Muggle home. The Hufflepuff smiled at Minnie, reassuringly.

"Not sad at all. We have the whole world, and future, in front of us. I'm probably the silly fool who's rushing in, yeah?" Pippa laughed softly, and was shushed by the severe looking librarian near the front. She peered over at Minnie with a 'whoops' face and scooted a little closer so as they could better hear one another.

"Your grandparents sound wonderful. I've never gotten to meet mine. But that's okay! My mum and dad are all the family I need anyway. They're overprotective as it is. Your dad is a governor for Hogwarts?!" She could tell Minnie was trying to play it off, but in Pip's opinion, that was something to be proud of! She could be biased however, she supposed - Pip was already in love with the school.

"I think that's pretty awesome, really. Not saying you should try to get special perks, but I don't know... They help make this place better in the long run, right?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[quote="mc2list]

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:36 am
User Image
xxxx<Hufflepuff>

Minnie smiled at Pippa's encouragement. It wasn't exactly silly to Minnie that Pippa had her future planned out so much. It was nice like she had said that Pippa had something so set in her mind. "I suppose you are right, though not about you being silly. You just found something you are passionate about, truly passionate about early on," Minnie said moving closer to Pippa as they were shushed. Lowering her voice to more of a whisper Minnie went on, "It's really inspirational."

When Pippa exclaimed about her father's profession and then went on to say it was great, Minnie blushed and nodded. "Yeah they do. And they get to tell all the muggleborns about magic. There some kids first introduction at the magical world and they have to sooth the minds of their guardians too. I know Dad was the one to tell me I was a witch... I mean my grandparents sort of knew but... um its complicated. And Dad sort of didn't know I existed until he met me. Sorry it's um weird."

She blushed more biting her lip and then quickly changed the subject back to grandparents, "That's too bad you didn't get to meet your grandparents. They're full of history and fun knowledge. Like my grandma taught me knitting. I'm pretty good at it too. Oh and my grandpa dabbles with origami, though I took more of an interest than him... I can do more I think now, but it is fun. They're overprotective too, probably, but that's how you know you are loved, right? Your family tries to keep you close as possible!"

Hufflepuff!

DizzyDis

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωнєяє libraryxx
ωιтн minniexx
fєєℓιиg happyxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pippa listened intently to Minnie, giving a soft nod as she spoke of her father, definitely not going to argue it sounded a bit odd and like a long story. Pip definitely was not judging Minnie, not at all. Everyone's family and family lives varied so greatly, no matter if you were pure blood, half blood or Muggle entirely.

"Don't stress about what people think about your family life! Your grandparents, and dad, obviously love you. Who cares how you got where you are, huh?" Pip smiled openly at her fellow Hufflepuff, meaning her words through and through. Who was Pip, or anyone, to question Minnie's heritage? And as Minnie just pointed out, family was overprotective, no matter their actual relation.

"Knitting sounds like fun! You are so entirely right about family keeping you close. But... I won't lie - I wish my parents would let me at least meet them."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя
                                                          sorry i took forever! ♥
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mc2

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image
xxxx<Hufflepuff>

Minnie blushed when Pippa told her not to worry about what others thought of her family life. It wasn't so much that she was worried what Pippa thought when she said it was complicated, but then again Pippa was the type of girl who put you at ease and was trustworthy seeming, not the type to be excessively judgmental, but Minnie had yet to find a Puff who was. The hat was right about her finding a family in Hufflepuff. As for whether she worried what other's thought, Minnie wasn't entirely sure and settled for a nod in agreement to Pippa's declaration about her family and that they obviously loved her. As the conversation turned to knitting, Minnie smiled and said, "I could teach you how... to knit I mean if you want ever."

She continued to smile though it faded some as Pippa expressed her wish about meeting her grandparents. "Maybe there is a reason, like they are awful or they don't agree with your parents' marriage or something..." She paused and blushed again waving a hand, "Not saying that is necessarily the case but people who love you likes to protect you and maybe they are just being overprotective or something and your grandparents aren't bad or whatever, but also keeping you close is their way of showing you their love. Your parents I mean." She blushed bright red at the end of it and gave Pippa a small smile hopping she didn't blunder over her words too badly or make Pippa feel bad.

Hufflepuff!

DizzyDis

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωнєяє libraryxx
ωιтн minniexx
fєєℓιиg excitedxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pippa let out what could only be described as a squeak when Minnie told her that she could teach Pip how to knit. In most cases, she knew that most would think she silly (or a nutter) for being so excited at such a prospect - but anyone who had an inkling about the blonde Hufflepuff was that she craved friendship and closeness. It was not her fault she had been a somewhat lonely child growing up. And yet, as evident, that had not stopped her from being kind and generous.

"That would be great! Thank you, Minnie. I need a hobby - besides reading that is." She quieted down as the fellow Hufflepuff continued, and one of the assistants had shushed her thoroughly, but her smile only faltered some as Minnie mentioned Pippa's familial situation. It wasn't that she was upset or sad by what the girl said, but Pip was thinking over her words. She knew her mother was a pureblood witch, and her father was a Muggle. Could that really be the reason though? Lifting her gaze to Minnie's, Pip simply shrugged with an airy sigh.

"You're right. I trust my parents, of course, I'm just... Well. Curious." She gave the girl a reassuring smile, seeing the flush rise on her cheeks. Pippa was so glad to have gotten to speak with her fellow housemate. It seemed like all they ever did anymore was study or go to class. Speaking of which!

"What's your favorite lesson so far?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя
                                                          sorry dear for the laaaaaate reply! ♥
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mc2

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Library - Magical Creatures Section
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cicero
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Studying and Chatting
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He seems happy

Lee had wandered around the library, finally finding the area he needed. He grabbed a book on Phoenixes and sat down, hoping to write up a nice essay on them. He was supposed to meet Cicero here, and, despite still having confused feelings, Lee rather liked the kid. It had been a startling discovery when the two first met, both wide-eyed and startled by seeing someone who looked so similar. The main difference (apart from four years) was that the younger boy had good vision. When they got to talking, unfortunately, Lee realized he was still somehow the only one with messy speech and memory issues. Darn it.

Lee sighed at his paper, his thoughts having drifted entirely away from the topic. What was he reading? Oh, the compendium of creatures. Phoenixes! He gasped as he prepared to start writing when Cicero walked over. "Leiland! There you are, I thought we were meeting over in the study area, but this is lovely too." The Hufflepuff sent over a charming grin, then sat beside his brother. Unlike Lee, Cicero was able to remember that the two of them were brothers.

Cicero had grown up trapped in the house with their horrible parents. As a young child, Cicero found himself jealous of the brother that may not have existed. His parents used the legend of "Leiland" as a threat, saying that he was taken to a worse place because he'd been bad. So all throughout his life, Cicero did whatever he needed to do to prove he wasn't a bad kid. Finally, when the sweet relief of Hogwarts finally came around, Cicero discovered Leiland had been real, and after some talking, (and creative interpretation), the younger boy learned Lee's tale. Finally, and while at school, the brothers were reunited. It was a dream come true for Cicero, since he finally felt like he had someone to protect him.

Cicero laughed at that, finding it hilarious whenever Leiland would accidentally curse. It wasn't common at the Belthaire house - unless, of course, Cicero was getting a beating for something. The younger blonde pulled out his defense textbook, wanting to learn as much as possible in that class.... for future usage.... He noticed the older boy biting his lip. "Don't worry, you don't have to stress yourself over my homework. I can always stay after to ask Professor Cohen. No problem." He sent over a grin, earning a nervous chuckle from Leiland.

Wʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜɪs ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ? I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ, sᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ! Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ, I'ʟʟ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ
Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ
Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ꜰʀᴇᴇ

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out