Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Miscellaneous Section Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:09 am
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn smiled and nodded when Kas said Dhyl really did love books. Of course he did! "I think he keeps them there more so he doesn't have to pass mommy and daddy's room on the way to the study. He doesn't much like our step-mommy." She nodded sadly. She liked Mommy-Clarisse, even if the woman was a bit... annoying.... only sometimes! The redhead spoke of why he didn't like the underside of beds, which she completely understood, as she'd lost a sock once under hers, but when she went to find it, it had vanished! Then her cousin told her there was a monster that ate socks under there! It was terrible! When he said a bad word, the thirteen year old gasped, looking like he'd just said the worst thing ever. She really wasn't used to anyone but her dad cursing, and even then it was rare.

After subduing from shock, the girl nodded at Kas' next question. "Y-yes, it is his, but I don't think he minds, not really. And yep. He is super-duper tall. I think he is over two whole feet higher than me!" She gave an almost proud nod, still watching the boy curiously.

Greycast

{OoC: Unless you have direct permission from both Gryffie AND Grey, don't interrupt. Thanks.}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
l i b r a r y ✖
m i n n ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
a m u s e d ✖
s i n g l e ✖

"But he could keep them in less dusty places. On the bed itself?" He slept only on one half- - - only a third, even- - - of his bed, the rest of it cluttered with notebooks, novels, unopened packs of food and various pillows. He generally did not like people seeing him sleep in his own bed. It just weirded him out, especially since his bed quite literally had a nest, for lack of a better word, on the place he slept in. He had had this pile of blankets and pillows in a circle and the middle of it indented, like a nest. Donna had embarrassingly referred to it as his nest. It wasn't his fault! He just slept in a ball, generally.

Kas didn't miss the odd detail on inflection on Minn's words when she spoke about her own family. So they had a few problems too? He didn't mean to be stereotypical but stepmothers always sent a bad feeling his way. Maybe he was just being skeptical- - - and stereotypical, but everyone was too, so that didn't count- - - but it was him. Nodding in understanding, he winced and smiled sheepishly at her reaction to his swear- - - that just slipped out, honest. Rubbing the back of his head, the redhead bit the inside of his cheek, looking apologetic. "I'm sorry about that, it happens sometimes," the small redhead explained. He had been surrounded by adults as he grew up and with such a small presence and even smaller stature, he was often talked over and picked up on a great deal of words and knowledge.

"Over two feet. I know I'm short, but, my god," Kas replied in shock, eyes wide, expression almost innocent. "I'd pay to be that tall, to be truthful," he remarked, still marvelling at that. "I still feel a bit guilty, actually," he admitted with a small grin. "It's not mine, after all," he stated again, playing with the sleeves once more. It really was a nice jacket. "I said it before, but just tell me when you want it back, it is yours."

((ooc: closed.))

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly>

David usually went to the unused music room to study or even the Ravenclaw common room or dorm to study, but as it was he had decided after breakfast he would rather not having to climb several flights of stairs before heading out to herbology that afternoon. So instead he went to the library and settled at one of the tables in the Miscellaneous Section of the library which was quieter than say the study area. Though he'd like to say that all areas of the library should be quiet, even if that was often not the case.

He had picked up The Healer's Helpmate from the library, since he didn't have his own copy with him, to work on checking the next essay due in the class. After only a few minutes he had managed to tune out any of those around him as he debated if he needed to add another couple sentences to be more precise and exact in discussing the spell Episkey and its various uses in his fourth paragraph of the essay.

User Image

Yukina101
Quote:

{OOC}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:59 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya was still reeling from her Healing classes, mainly because she was still trying to figure out what to do with her life. Ok so maybe that was melodramatic but that's sorta where she was at the moment. Stuck between a rock and hard place; a healer apprenticeship and mediwizard training. She was sure there were worst places to be but damned if it still wasn't confusing! But she couldn't stay on that one problem for too long or her head would start to hurt. So here she was in the Library trying to hunt down a books she needed for her Healing essay when she spotted Lea-Avery (that was going to get old really fast) sitting at a table and was about to about face quickly to make sure he didn't see her when she spotted the book he was reading. The exact book that she needed. Sonofabitch. She clenched her jaw and calculated how long she could wait for him to finish with the textbook but taking into account her short attention span and low level of patience she figured that it was better to actually interact with him than wait around and feel like she's stalking him. So she sucked it up and went over to him tapping the table so she wouldn't startle him with the sound of her voice; he looked really buried in the book and she didn't want to be blamed if he conked himself on the wooden table in surprise. "Excuse me David, do you mind if I see that book once you're finished with it?" Tanya asked really hoping he wasn't planning on checking the text out.

mc2

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

UniformWhere: Miscellaneous Section With: DavidThinking: UgghhOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:25 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly>

David hadn't even noticed the tap on the table as he twirled his quill in his fingers still lost in thought and it wasn't until the last two words of the question presented by Tanya he even noticed she was there or speaking to him. David jumped, flinching slightly, as he heard the words 'with it' noting a shadow over him and turning said quickly, "Holy Hell, wha-" He took a deep breath and he raised a brow seeming to snap out of being startled, "Oh, Tanya... sorry..." he muttered before asking sharply, "What was it?"

That was when he noticed she was staring at the book he was reading and frowning he closed the book and held it out to her, standing, "Right. You wanted this. I don't technically need it. Besides, my own copy is upstairs..." He began to pack up his quill as he glanced over his obviously already completed essay, before rolling it up and said, "I'll leave you be to study, though, I'd suggest investing in your own copy... since you said you were planning on going into healing in some form, right?" He frowned, falling silent, standing there still holding out the book to Tanya, unsure what more to say. It was no secret he was far from the most well liked in his class and he was sure most of his classmates merely tolerated him at this point. And Tanya never bothered to hide her dislike for him, he had yet to actually hear her refer to him by anything beyond his last name and even then she avoided even speaking about him let alone to him.

User Image

Yukina101
Quote:

{OOC}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:46 pm

Tanya arched an eyebrow at his flinch and resisted the urge to say "I did knock" before he snapped out of it to ask what she wanted. She was about to repeat her question when he somehow figured it out and handed her the book saying he already had a copy ('Well if you've got a ruddy copy why are you borrowing one in the library!?') and only tightened the hold on the book once it was in her grasp as he suggested that she go out and buy her own copy since she was looking into Healing as a profession. She swore had anyone else said it she'd believe they were honestly trying to be helpful but with him she'd never truly know. It was his tone she thought, his tone of voice that made it seem like he was smarter than you in ever imaginable and conceivable way that made her want to poke his eyes out with a spoon. Although technically he hadn't really used that tone of voice just then. Actually he had been somewhat nice? If rather awkward about it. She supposed there had to be something other than stubborn pride and haughty intelligence deep within him for Leo to be dating him. And she had given a promise that she would try to be more approachable if even a tad nicer to the Ravenclaw. Now was as good as any to at least attempt. "Thanks I'll see what I can do. Although I'm not sure how helpful the text would be towards mediwizards but I'm sure it has some topics or suggestions that can transpose over." Tanya said with a small smirk. It wasn't her usual grimace, that had to count for something right?

mc2

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
I’m scared

UniformWhere: Miscellaneous Section With: DavidThinking: BenicebenicebeniceOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly>

David was still frowning, as he picked up his bag, assuming Tanya had nothing more to say considered her vice-grip on the book he had handed her. However, when she spoke he paused, a look of slight confusion on his face as he set his bag back down on the table, a slight scowl still obvious. "Mediwizards are still healers..." He answered with a sigh, "...technically. The main difference is mediwizards are essentially what one might consider a 'first responder'. Healers are more specialized because they are the follow-up or for longer term treatment. They work with the same patient or case longer. Both are equally important. Mediwizards have to be more adaptable... its a faster pace than being what one thinks of a healer but essentially they are the same thing."

He stopped speaking and raised a brow, unsure if the Gryffindor was being sarcastic or not in her response. Picking up his bag, and massaging his forehead with a free hand he said, "You don't have to actually take my advice on the subject. After all, just because I've been memorizing medical and healing text books before most kids bother learning basic algebra doesn't mean I'm an expert..." he ended with a shrug stopping before he left and said, "Do you need anything else besides that book or should I just go?"

User Image

Yukina101
Quote:

{OOC}

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:39 am

Tanya honestly didn't expect him to reply since he was getting his stuff and looked set on going someplace else. But when he did she didn't stop her eyes from widening just a bit while taking in what he was saying. She knew the basic difference between a healer and a mediwizard; one was like an actual attending doctor while the other was more like an EMT or even a well practiced nurse. Neither were over the other they just worked different factions she got that, made the check on her list and everything. That still didn't factor into which one she'd rather be once she graduated. She let out a gusty sigh she didn't know she had within her and blinked in surprise when it seemed that not only was David still there but was still actually willing to have a conversation with her. Maybe he had the same resolution she had about being nicer to one another. She figured with the way he was going he was more than likely going to go into the health profession like her so they'd see each other much more often than they would their average classmate. Better to be cordial with one another than try and totally avoid the other person. Plus he was a far sight better than Theo so that had to count for something. "Well you're more knowledgeable than me on the subject, although that isn't really saying much." Tanya replied with a short chuckle before taking off her backpack. "I don't need anything else but you don't have to leave. I'd feel sorta bad if I knew I ran you off from your studying space." she told him sitting down and getting out her stuff for her own essay. She didn't mention that she was still a tiny bit peeved with Echo for dropping Healing which was why she wasn't bothering him at this time but they were just getting cordial, no need for her to start sprouting off her life's story.

mc2

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
I’m scared

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:57 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly>

David's slight scowl darkened as Tanya made the comment about him being more knowledgeable than her on the subject but that wasn't saying much. He was busy trying to figure out exactly what the last bit of the comment implied. He could only assume it was some jibe at him of some sort, though there were a few different insults that she could have meant from the statement. Perhaps she meant them all. Or it could be a harmless comment that just was phrased poorly. Merlin knew he was guilty of poor phrasing due plenty of times. Part of it was he felt beating around the bush was a waste of time, but he was fairly tactless in how he said most-if not everything-he said.

"It isn't my studying space," David said with a slight scoff at her suggestion, deciding to assume she meant nothing too horrid from the first comment, "It is a public space any student can use. Well, unless you managed to somehow be banned from the library. Either way, I don't usually use the library that often anyways. I'd hate to intrude in a place I'm unwanted by others. There is an old music classroom upstairs I usually spend my free time..."

He paused and said, "As for knowing about the field, I figure you have more useful sources than I do. Isn't your family on decent terms with the Ryans because of your brother's friendship with their kid. His Dad is a healer. Sorry, was a healer, he switched to being a mediwizard abroad for a few years for practical reasons. I don't know the details of whether he returned to being a healer or stuck with being a mediwizard when they returned to the country... either way couldn't you just talk to him? I don't have such resources at my disposal to interrogate like you do. Dad's a surgeon and doctor, he's not exactly well versed in healing considering what he is."

Sighing David, fell silent and sat a few seats down, pulling out his essay figuring at least she wasn't chasing him out, but he wasn't stupid enough to try to continue any lengthy conversation. Besides, though, he had finished his essay the day it was assigned and had checked it already three times over (though he'd probably do so a couple more times), he doubted that was the case for Tanya. She had more classes than him and quidditch to worry about, and also he was sure he was abnormally obsessive about his studies.

User Image

Yukina101
Quote:

{OOC}

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:26 pm

Tanya was taken aback at the scowl on David's face at her little quip and wondered what she had done wrong to warrant such a response. It wasn't like she had meant it in a bad way! If anything she had made herself the butt of the joke, didn't that count for something?! You just can't win with everyone she supposed. Then he corrected her when she merely joked-it was a joke!-about his studying place and went on to talk about how he doesn't go into the Library that often but instead studies up in an old music classroom. She could only imagine where he got that idea and if he hadn't gotten it from her it was probably where he and Leo met and got together. Actually she had no idea how the two of them got together. When Leo had told her she had been in such a shock that her friend was dating David League: Resident A-hole to actually ask important questions besides "Why?!" She came back to the present to hear him continuing on (who knew he was actually a chatterbox?) about who her little brother was friends with and how that kid's father was a healer and mediwizard (she was sure Cookie had brought it up once or twice but she mainly heard him gush over how cool it was that the Ryans owned Flourish and Blotts) and suggesting that she talk to him which wasn't such a terrible idea except she felt it'd be sort of weird that the older sister of your son's best friend wanted to pick your brain for occupation decision making. "I could but I'd feel a little awkward doing it since we don't honestly talk much or at all. I've only met the Ryans kid I haven't met his parents or anything. Or if I had I didn't know they were his parents." Tanya shrugged lamely thinking back to her visits to the bookstore and wondering which woman that worked there was the kid's mother. "In any case, I guess it wouldn't hurt to at least drop a few questions by him if I happened to run into him. Although honestly with the way my luck works it would probably be during one of Timothy's many visits to St. Mungos." She said the last part more to herself not realizing she had actually said it out loud. The teen never liked to complain about her little brother's healer visits if only because it meant that he was getting better or at the very least remaining stagnant. Even if they did take forever and a day.

mc2

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
I’m scared

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:19 am
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly>

"I'm sure he'd be memorable enough if you did meet him," David answered with a grimace as he looked over to her almost as if the subject was slightly painful and no doubt something he really cared to go into. He glanced away quickly as he listened to her continue as she stated that it wouldn't hurt to ask him some questions if she did run into him. David was going to offer he very much doubted the guy would mind-considering he was crazy enough to hook up with his mother briefly and then actually elope with a Chaisty (not that he heard anything negative about Acacia Persephone Chaisty from his mother or father and they had given Cathy the middle name Acacia so obviously she was liked well enough) the man obviously wasn't bothered by much. Including possibly being killed by a very morally questionable old pureblood family. After all, Acacia's brother was currently in Azkaban for murder. That was when Tanya mentioned going to St. Mungos regularly with her brother he paused, raising a brow a bit surprised.

"He has other chronic problems beyond being mute?" David asked bluntly a tone of surprise in his voice before he fell silent and said quickly, "Sorry. Don't answer that. I don't care to know personal matters of yours anymore than I want others to pry into my business. Besides, no one wants their families health problems-or any other problems-publicized." David put down his quill and said changing the focus from her brother and why he would need to go regularly to St. Mugnos to something a bit less intruding, "Is spending time there what changed your mind about your career? If I remember correctly you wanted to be an auror or something similar."

User Image

Yukina101
Quote:

{OOC}

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:49 am

Tanya snorted in amusement at David's answer wondering what he knew about the Ryans that he would know that the father wouldn't mind her asking him random questions about his line of work. The most she even knew was that the Ryan's kid was somehow related to that young redhead in Slytherin who was like a year younger than Morven. Maybe his family knew there's? Who really knew with pureblood families. At his question she blinked in surprise thinking she had spoken about her brother's hospital trips inside her head and not where he could actually hear it. Crap. He apologized though for asking saying that no one wanted their personal lives out where everyone could see it and she agreed. "It's alright, well, actually it isn't but I'm not going to get into that right this moment. Suffice to say, yes he has a list of other issues besides not being able to talk but we're confident he can overcome it." Whoever "we" she was talking about he didn't need to know. Hell, she'd just shared more about her brother to him than she had to anyone outside the Whitethorne's and Echo. And he only knew because he had the misfortune of finding out in one of the worst ways possible. When David asked if Cookie's trips to St. Mungos was what made her change her mind about going into the aurors Tanya sighed and gave a small shrug. "It was mix of things that made me want to be an auror or witch watcher or whatever. But yeah, I guess Timmy's visits did help me realize that I could probably do more good healing than actively looking for danger. It'd certainly give my mum less cause to worry." she said with a soft chuckle while adamantly trying not to think of the fact that she was talking and even laughing with L-Avery. Stranger things have happened she supposed.

mc2

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
I’m scared

UniformWhere: Miscellaneous Section With: DavidThinking: HuhOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly>

David raised a brow slightly and then nodded at Tanya's response. She divulged a lot more than she needed to and David answered with a shrug, knowing that at least he as and older sibling was always looking for news on his younger siblings to keep check up on them but hated to actually have to pry about it, "To be fair, your brother seems pretty well adjusted. I mean I haven't talked to him much and know more about him from Mira than anything." He shrugged, "But I figure if he can win over Mira like he did, he's doing pretty good. Granted, I get along well with both of Leo's younger sisters, especially Mira, so perhaps they all lack a certain sense of good judgement about people."

He paused and turned red as he glanced back at his paper he was going over and said, "Not that I'm saying Timothy is anything like me or has my faults... God, I really would hope he didn't and if he did... I'm sure I'd have heard something as a prefect..." He was staring fairly intently on his paper, obviously embarrassed by what he had implied and then changed the subject and said, "Wouldn't being a mediwizard be a compromise between the 'adventure' of being an auror and the good healing can do? They after all do respond to the scene of incidents that need healing aid more. That's a very minor, but still important, reason I decided to stick with being a healer and specializing. I don't seek out adventure and the less danger I face the happier I am."

He shrugged and glanced back to Tanya and said, "Anyways, I don't know how far you are in your healing essay but Chapter 7 and Chapter 9 I found most useful." He pointed to the book she had asked for and raising a brow, he then turned back to his own work, picking up his quill to add a few sentences to his essay deciding how to better word his fourth paragraph.

User Image

Yukina101
Quote:

{OOC}

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:20 pm

Tanya gave a soft smile as David-surprise of all surprises-tried to make her feel better by saying how well adjusted her brother was despite his health problems. She was proud of her Cookie; he was doing well in his classes from what she gathered from his professors (she was his older sister, she could ask if she wanted!), he was practicing hard at Quidditch, he had friends (albeit odd and rather perverse), and from what she heard from Leo and even seen with her own eyes he had a little crush. He was doing great, much better than those Healers had said when he was first born. At his comment about the Mitchell sister's judgement she snorted and then actually gave a small laugh at his embarrassed flush as he retracted and tried to fix his words. Who knew he was actually human? If she didn't know better, she would've just thought David was an Angel in a body suit from his awkward ambling among human kind. When he mentioned that mediwizardry would give her a good balance of healing and the adventure of being an auror she gave a hum of contemplation. He was actually right. Since mediwizards were basically the EMT's of the magical world she would never be stuck in one place for more than maybe a day or so unless it was something big like the Quidditch World Cup. "I guess it would. As satisfying it would be knowing I could help save a life as a Healer, I feel like I would grow bored after a year or two." Tanya answered honestly. So maybe being a mediwizard was in her future. She blinked at his hint to look in chapters seven and nine for their healing essay and gave him an easy grin before flipping to the chapter seven. "Thanks David. For the book and for the talk. You're not as big a nob as everyone thinks." she told him teasingly hoping he wouldn't take it a wrong way.

mc2

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
I’m scared

UniformWhere: Miscellaneous Section With: DavidThinking: HuhOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly>

"You'd save just as many lives as a mediwizard as a healer," David pointed out almost with a scoff at Tanya's comment before giving a noncommittal shrug in addition to the comment. And when Tanya looked confused at David, he merely waited until it dawned on her that he was being helpful though it seemed she was trying to detect some scorn in his suggestion. It was probably like David couldn't figure out if Tanya was being sarcastic in her comments to him at the moment or not-or at least most of them. He still didn't know if Tanya had rather him to actually leave and was just being polite or not. Granted she said a lot more than she needed to. Maybe they just had their set ideas in regards to each other and never bothered to consider anything beyond the fact that while many of the same faults that existed in a person during their first couple years at Hogwarts would be still in a person during their sixth year (and it definitely showed), people did mature some in that time too.

He returned her easy grin with a small smile of his own as she thanked him for the book and talk and then said with half a laugh at her comment about him not being as big of a nob as everyone thinks he is. "Nob?" He said shaking his head, "Is that the term most commonly used for me? Almost seems kind... though a bit more common sounding than others I have heard or assumed were the more preferred terms... thanks, I suppose for the compliment in that I'm not as 'big of a nob as everyone assumes' or whatever?" He shook his head letting out another soft somewhat baffled chuckle.

David wasn't exactly sure what got Tanya to the conclusion but he wasn't going to bother arguing. Besides, it wasn't like he actively sought to make enemies: he just made generally no attempt to make allies or friends in his daily life. David figured it was too much work to bother with and he could live with not being thought of kindly. Hell he heard enough snide remarks from him own grandparents and his extended family about himself since he was a kid (mostly stemming from the point that his father was a squib at the end of the day and his mother in pretty much everyone's opinion could have done 'much, much better' including his own paternal grandparents).

User Image

Yukina101
Quote:

{OOC}

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items