Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Miscellaneous Section Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

Arianna was at it again. Every semester she procrastinated on something and she ended up in here trying her hardest to catch up on her school work. This time it happened to be the paper they had due in potions. The red head found a table near this section because it tended to be quieter and easier to focus. All right and if she was honest with herself it was also the section she usually could find her friend Elliot in. He was always a god send when it came to her mess ups. She continued to frantically scrawl everything she could on the parchment but every time she checked the length it was still too short. The girl felt like pounding her head on the table in front of her. This class just wasn't her cup of tea...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:24 pm
We will call this place our home,
The dirt in which our roots may grow.
Though the storms will push and pull,
We will call this place our home.
We’ll tell our stories on these walls.
Every year, measure how tall.
And just like a work of art,

User Image
G E R M A I N E
D Y A N
U M B E R

former hufflepuffmugglebornlibrarian

Germaine could have screamed, but seeing as screaming was, in fact, strictly forbidden in the library unless someone was horribly inured, dead, or being attacked by a book, she restrained herself. Still, what had been done to the Miscellaneous Section was just infuriating. "I swear," she murmured, and did not in fact swear, but stared in outrage at the mess the shelves had been transformed into. Teenagers were not well renowned for putting books back where they had found the, but this was just ridiculous. A few books were about to topple off the shelves, for goodness sake. They could have at least had some degree of care. Still, there was nothing to do but clean up the mess. If she were really so inclined, she could check the library sign in sheet to try to determine who exactly it might have been, but even then, it would only be speculation, even if she knew by now who was likely to come in to do actual schoolwork or read and who was likely to come in because they were bored and had nothing better to do. You'd think in a magical castle, other outlets for pubescent mischief would present themselves, but apparently not. The woman sighed, and got to work, crouching down to start from the bottom shelf up. Eventually she'd need her stool, being rather short, but for now she could make do. Honestly, she was going to have terrible knees by the time she was sixty. Sir wandered by and meowed in indignation, but she waved him off. "They're gone." The beast of a cat stuck his nose up in the air and continued on his way.

OOC:
The Shiny Furret

Let the years we’re here be kind.
Let our hearts, like doors, open wide.
Settle our bones like wood over time.
Give us bread, give us salt, give us wine.
A little broken, a little new.
We are the impact and the glue.
Capable of more than we know,
We call this fixer upper home.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image
ⓀⒾⓁⒺⓎ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓀⒾⓂⒷⒺⓇⓁⓎ ⓊⓂⒷⒺⓇ
Ravenclaw | First Years | Gryffindor

This is the story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
And while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her when she smiles.

After class, Kiley and Kimberly loaded up their textbooks and headed straight for the Library. They had some free time between classes, but that was split up between Kiley's studying and Kimberly's aimless wandering. After all of their classes were done, however, was when they spent time with their mother. This time usually meant helping her out with her librarian duties, but any time spent together was special to both of them. Kiley loved the library either way, with how many books it held for her to read one day. Every time she visited, she checked at least one book out for personal reading. Kimberly, on the other hand, like to wander around the library, imagining some made-up world to adventure in. Upon entry to the library, Kimberly handed her bag to her sister and walked off in search of Germaine. Kiley set both of their bags behind the main counter and signed them both in as guests. Their signatures were fairly similar, anyways. "Wait for me, Kimmy," she said, hurrying to catch up with her sister. The pair spotted their mother in a very messy Miscellaneous Section, picking up books on the bottom shelf. The twins glanced at each other and walked up to the woman, one on each side of her. "Here, let us help you, mom," Kimberly said, squatting down and looking over the books for some sort of identification as to where they where supposed to placed. "Wow, they really made a mess in here today, huh?" Kiley added, picking up the scattered papers left on one of the tables. Most of them looked like they were supposed to look like notes taken in class, but instead of facts and quotes from the professor, they all seemed to be lined with doodles.

She's a wild one with an angel's face. She's a woman-child in a state of grace.
When she was 3 years old on her daddy's knee, he said you can be anything you want to be.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:26 pm

User Image
G E R M A I N E
D Y A N
U M B E R

Germaine rocked back on her heels with a wide smile at the sound of two very familiar voices. She hadn't been sure how much she'd be seeing of the girls at the start of the term. Obviously she wanted to spend time with her daughters, but she was still new to mothering and didn't want them to resent her if she constantly had them cooped up in the library when they could be out making friends. But thus far they had dropped in practically every day, and she loved it. Not only did she have help that was not sulking, scowling students serving detentions, she saw her girls, and that was more than she could have asked her. "Thank you, darlings," she said warmly. "They certainly did; you'd have thought a storm swept through. Oh, Ki, you can just toss those if they're just doodles- accio rubbish bin," she waved her wand absently, and the bin came skidding around the corner. "How was your day? Any good classes?" It'd been so long since she was in school; she'd loved Herbology and History of Magic, but had been so horrible at Potions it had been embarrassing.

OOC:
The Shiny Furret

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image
ⓀⒾⓁⒺⓎ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓀⒾⓂⒷⒺⓇⓁⓎ ⓊⓂⒷⒺⓇ

And while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her when she smiles.

Kimberly flipped through the book in her hand. It seemed to be a book about cooking. 'Charm your own Cheese' by Greta Catchlove. Checking it's number, she put it back on the shelf where it belonged. She had been getting pretty good at sorting them since she started spending time with her mother in the library. Kiley flipped through some of the papers, looking through the doodles. They weren't even that good, to be honest. Mostly just endless circles, stars and cats. She tossed them in the trash and moved to push in all of the chairs, putting them back into place. Were they going to become this disrespectful when they were teenagers? She hoped not, and figured that at least she wouldn't. Kimberly was a different story, and Kiley couldn't be sure if she would or not. "I had a good day. We had Charms this morning, which was okay. I'm not horrible at it, but I think I need more practice with some of the spells we're learning," Kimmy said. "I could always tutor you, Kimmy. I've been doing really well on my Charms homework. I can already do the Levitation charm perfectly, and I'm working on the Wand-Lighting charm. I haven't quite got that one down yet," Kiley added in as she picked up some of the books on the table and started putting them away. She loved Charms, it was probably her favorite class right now.

When she was 3 years old on her daddy's knee, he said you can be anything you want to be.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:24 pm

User Image
G E R M A I N E
D Y A N
U M B E R

Germaine nodded sympathetically. "Charms can be tricky; don't let anyone tell you it's fluff stuff." She smiled at Kiley. "Ki, that's wonderful! I'm sure you'll be top of the class in no time." She was onto the second shelf now, shoving a line of books that had been almost toppled back up right, and adjusting some misplaced titles. "Oh, this doesn't belong here at all; it's a textbook," the librarian murmured, removing it from the third shelf. "Girls, never pursue careers that involve being on your feet all day," she said dryly. Germaine turned to face them as she straightened up. "If either of you ever need help with homework, don't be afraid to ask me. Mind, I won't give you too much-," she warned; the other students didn't have the advantage of a parent in the school, and fairness had always been important to her, as a Hufflepuff, "But I can at least point you in the right direction." She looked over them fondly. They were so young and happy right now. Had she been that at ease with life when she was eleven? She couldn't remember. But she almost wished they could stay like this forever. The woman regretted that she hadn't been able to see them grow up into this stage; she would never know what they'd been like as infants, toddlers, or young children. They were almost teens already. But at least she'd be around for what was yet to come. She wouldn't miss any of it for the world.

OOC:
The Shiny Furret

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:32 pm
User Image
ⓀⒾⓁⒺⓎ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓀⒾⓂⒷⒺⓇⓁⓎ ⓊⓂⒷⒺⓇ

Kimberly nodded at her mother. She was right, Charms was a tricky class. Kiley was just good at picking up on things like that better than she was. That was no reason to be discouraged. "Maybe you can help me with my Charms homework? I'm still struggling with the Levitation Charm..." she said with a sheepish grin. Kim wasn't always the one to ask for help, usually she just expected it, but she was learning.

Kiley beamed at her mother, a sense of pride filling her. She figured with enough studying and practice, she could actually make it to the top of the class. There were some very bright students in her year, though. A little competition was good for anyone, right? Ki glanced at her sister, chiming in. "I'll help too. As long as you promise to help me with my next Potions experiment," she said with a small laugh. Kimberly grinned at her sister. "Of course!" she exclaimed.

Kiley moved on from the tables and started on a bookshelf. This one wasn't too bad, just a few books out of places, shoved back onto the shelf without a care by some other student. She started skimming the identification numbers on the spines of the books, plucking the ones that were misplaced. Kimberly picked up a book and filed through the pages. It was a book about Quidditch. "Oh, that reminds me. I want to tryout for Quidditch next year. It looks like a lot of fun, and I'm doing pretty well in Flying class. Is that okay, mom?" she asked.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:17 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Library - Misc. Section
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Comics and Candies
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Nothing much
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'll never get caught

Will was sitting alone as usual, though he didn't mind. He'd already finished his homework for the day, and had decided to go to the library to read his new comics. He was lucky to have a dad that completely supported his reading habits, though most were in comic form. Actually, it was more luck that his dad was just as big a fan as he, otherwise it wouldn't be nearly as fun. The blonde ran a hand through his hair, glancing around to see if the librarian was there. When he deemed it safe, he put a butterscotch on his tongue with a little smirk. Not allowed candy, but he'd always figured it out. Besides, what mess could he possibly make with hard candies alone? Not like he was loud or anything.

Julian Galaksylph

Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰᴀᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ. Oʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:37 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year RavenclawYoung Menace ) xx

Breαĸ α мιrror, roll тнe dιce
                                                        Rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ тнroυɢн α cнιp-pαɴ ғιreғιɢнт
                                                        Go ιɴтo вυѕιɴeѕѕ wιтн α ɢrιzzly вeαr
                                                        Bυт jυѕт doɴ'т ѕιт dowɴ 'cαυѕe I've мoved yoυr cнαιr
                                                        Fιɴd α well-ĸɴowɴ нαrd мαɴ αɴd ѕтαrт α ғιɢнт
                                                        Weαr yoυr ѕнell ѕυιт oɴ вoɴғιre ɴιɢнт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Samuli was in his casual attire with his trusty fleece denim jacket as he scrutinized the bookshelves, this section was much less boring than the others. People would think that just because he was a muggleborn meant that he'll be all "Man! I can't wait to learn all sorts of magic!" Nah, he was more stressed of the fact that Hogwarts was pretty much like a school in the "muggle world". Also, some books here were damn boring and something a one-hundred year old would read. Also, he was quietly chewing his bubblegum, even if Sam knew that he might get some house points docked for it. He was blowing a bubble when he passed by a Slytherin named Will. He didn't know that guy much, but Sam knew that Will was- to put it delicately- an introvert. He would have left him alone, until the comic book cover brought his attention. "Ah see you're a man of culture," Sam said, his resting b***h face showed no sign of change. Though, his sincere tone made up for it. "Because Marvel is better than DC. 'Specially the movies."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fιll ιɴ α cιrcυlαr нole wιтн α peɢ тнαт'ѕ ѕqυαre
                                                        Bιтe тнe lιɢнтɴιɴɢ αɴd тell мe нow ιт тαѕтeѕ
                                                        Kυɴɢ ғυ ғιɢнтιɴɢ oɴ yoυr roller ѕĸαтeѕ
                                                        Do тнe Mαcαreɴα ιɴ тнe devιl'ѕ lαιr

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Mid-Spring 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Libraryxxxx
                                                        wιтн - William
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:02 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Samuli
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hero Talk
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder what his answers are?

Will flipped a page, pulling his attention away from his candies and back into the action. His blue eyes were wide as they read over the page, first reading the panels, then going back over them for any detail he may have possibly missed. It was how he'd always read comics. There was just too much possibility to miss the subtle stuff. Suddenly, his attention was broken away by a voice near him. It was another first year, Ravenclaw, he was pretty sure. Luckily, he seemed to be a Marvel fan too, which made Will subtly smile. "I mean, yea. DC has like... three heroes, and everyone else is a rehash. Besides, we have a Hulk." He set his new comic down, the small stack sitting beside him still waiting to be read. "So who's your favorite? I'm a fan of Captain Britain, but I mean, Hulk and Iron Man have their perks." He looked over at the other blonde, pretty sure his name was Sam, or some variant of such. Pretty much any answer would keep Will's interest, but he'd come to discover you could tell a lot about a person by their heroes.

Julian Galaksylph

Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:12 am
User Image

"God, Ah know right?" Sam snickered, agreeing with how DC only pays attention to like... three or four characters. Boring. Meanwhile Marvel has jackpots. He even liked Hulk, though not as much as Sam's favorites, of course. He then tapped his own chin thoughtfully as he thought about this "favorite". He didn't have one, honestly, but...

"Ah'd say Loki and Iron Man," Sam finally answered, "Ah aspire to be them: their immense social skills and charisma used as a source of snark." Because he lacked the social skills and was really awkward when it comes to people. as a result, people mistake him as an aloof anti-social. Ugh. He then looked amused at Will's answer. Captain Britain, huh? "You must be one heck of a proud Sassenach." Sam, of course, didn't use the slang as a way to make fun of English people like Will. It's just that he wouldn't relate nor have a strong connection to that superhero since Sam pretty made it clear that he's a proud Finn and Scot through and through.

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Mid-Spring 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Libraryxxxx
                                                        wιтн - William
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Samuli
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hero Talk
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He better not

Will let out a small chuckle when Sam agreed with his point on Marvel vs. DC. It was true, and apparently more than just his own opinion. He'd had arguments on the topic before, and usually there was begrudging disagreement rather than agreement. After asking the Ravenclaw about his favorites, it seemed to have stumped him. A moment later, he replied, saying he liked Loki and Iron Man. A thoughtful look donned upon the Slytherin's face as he thought about the answer. Suddenly, his own favorite was being questioned, which caused Will's eyebrows to furrow and his deep frown to return. "First, I'm not a raging British purist. Second, that's not why I like him. In fact, I relate to his backstory. I've always liked him. He has a twin, you know? One he's often estranged from. I know the feeling." He crossed his arms, glare practically begging the other boy to say something negative. Every time he tried to give people a chance, it was ruined for him.

Julian Galaksylph

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:06 am
User Image

Sam never felt so taken back his entire life, because he was actually joking. But then again... he guessed people can be really sensitive when he used that slang, but really he was joking about the whole sassenach thing. "I didn't mean that way, sorry," he blinked, as he awkwardly held up his hands apologetically, "Ah never said you're... that. But really, Ah'm just kidding about that sassenach thing." Look he would get the whole "I get the feeling thing", but meant that said connection was that deep... and Sam probably crossed the line. Sure, despite his hard-to-read face Sam thought that Will was being so thin-skinned for someone who acted like a tough Beater member. But he wasn't as opinionated as Mina, who would go out her way to make enemies as long as she stated her opinion or whatever. His expression, however, shifted in a soft manner, trying to express his sincerely, "Really, Ah mean it when Ah'm sorry. It's in my Finnish blood," Sam said, referring to the Finnish stereotype of them being "honest", scratching the back of his head in confusion. What part did he say "raging British purist"??

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Mid-Spring 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Libraryxxxx
                                                        wιтн - William
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇾ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Library- Misc. Section
xxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Nath
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Big Questions
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is absolutely terrifying

After months of trying to work up the nerve to talk to Nath, Theo was pretty sure he was finally ready. Of course, he was a bit terrified. He'd only just come to accept his sexuality, and after that, his feelings. Laili and Galen had both been trying to encourage him, but he was afraid of getting rejected. He wasn't prepared whatsoever for heartbreak, so he just had to hope his friends wouldn't lead him wrong. He'd heard that Nath was studying somewhere in the library, so he was on a mission to find the boy that had occupied so many of his thoughts lately.

While wandering in the miscellaneous section, Theo saw what seemed to be a fort made out of various books and textbooks. Theo walked over and pushed himself onto his tiptoes to peer over the top. Nestled inside, studying like a madman was Nath. A grin stole Theo's face, so the Greek teen walked around the little book wall and sat on the floor beside Nath. He bit his lip in an effort not to blush. "Hey Nath. Don't mean to startle, and I hope I'm not interrupting." He shrugged awkwardly, glad that there weren't too many people around. "I... have something to ask. Unless you're really busy... then I can leave." Maybe if Nath asked him to stay, it would set a precedence for the much bigger... and more important question.

Cara MiaKitty

If the squeaky wheel's always gettin' the grease I'm totally devoted to disturbing the peace
And I'll do it all again, when I get done until I become your number one
No method to the madness, and no means of escape gonna break every rule or bend them all outta shape
It ain't a question of "how", just a matter of when you get the message that I'm tryin' to send
I'm under a spell, I'm in over my head and you know I'm going all the way to the end
To stand out, above the crowd! Even if I gotta shout out loud 'til mine is the only face you see.
Gonna stand out 'til ya notice me!
If I could make you stop and take a look at me instead of just, walkin' by
There's nothin that I wouldn't do if it was gettin' you to notice
I'm alive. All I need is half a chance, a second thought, a second glance
To prove, I got whatever it takes. It's a piece of cake

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      everyвody'ѕ goιng тo тнe clocĸworĸ vaυdevιlle
                                      everyвody wanтѕ тo ѕee тнe ѕнow
                                      people crowd тнe door and ѕcreaм and ѕнoυт ғor мore
                                      wнιle мυѕιc and ѕong ғιll тнe aιr

spaceNath had finally figured out how to get some peace and quiet in the library. First step, avoid the actual study area at all costs. There were way too many kids there. Second step, avoid the sections dedicated to specific school topics. Third step, build a literal mountain of books to hide behind. Or a fort. Was it really a fort if it didn't have a roof? Wait, did forts have roofs in the first place? Ugh, he was giving himself a headache wondering about forts and their roof-having-status when he really needed to be studying for his bloody exams.

spaceHe caught movement out of the corner of his eye, but steadfastly ignored it. Hopefully, it wasn't someone coming to try and steal away one of his books. Not all of them were relevant to his own studies, but the ones that weren't he was reasonably certain weren't relevant to anybody's. Which was the point, because it meant they were less likely to be missed. Except apparently not, because people kept finding him and asking if he had this book or that book, thus diminishing his mountain. Of course, this time, rather than tapping him on the shoulder, or walking past, the figure moving in his peripheral sat on the floor near him, which was... odd. At least, until Nath looked over and realized it was Theo. That made a little more sense.

spaceThe seventh year managed to shoot an awkward smile at his best mate, eyes drifting between Theo and the book he currently had open. After a moment's consideration, he slammed the book shut, turning in his chair to face Theo properly.
                                      "You know what, I can take a minute," he huffed, running a hand through his hair. He was going a little overboard with the studying, he knew. A little mental. Of course, thinking of his studies kept him occupied, which was... helpful, all things considered. But Theo was an equally welcome, if slightly less productive, distraction. "Uh, what did you want to ask? If it's help with an exam, I might need you to bribe me. Preferably with chocolate." He chuckled a little. Not that he really needed a bribe, he'd help Theo with anything. But chocolate wouldn't be unwelcome. And it wasn't like his housemate ever hesitated to share them, anyway.

тнere were ғoυr мeтal people dreѕѕed oн ѕo ѕнarply
                                      тнey ѕυng and danced a caтcнy тυne wιтн aυтoмaтon roвoтιc eaѕe
                                      тнeιr gυιтar ѕтrιngѕ нυммed тo тнe вeaт ĸepт вy тнeιr тaмвoυrιne
                                      вoιlerѕ мaĸιng ѕтeaм, мeтal gleaмιng, ѕongѕ wιтн a good тυne
                                      тнaт woυld ѕтιcĸ wιтн yoυ all тнroυgн тнe aғтernoon

wнere - Library - Under a mountain of books
                                      wнen - Fall 2043
                                      wιтн - Theo
                                      - ooc -
                                      who

Miss GryffindorK

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items