Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Soul Resonance (Soul Eater rp open NEED WITCHES!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy. More commonly known as the DWMA. It stands as a defense against the forces of evil, which would plunge the world into chaos and drag humanity into the very depths of fear and madness. The demons known as Kishin, and their eternal hunger for destruction. To ensure that the Kishin never regain their hold on this world, this Academy was founded by the Grim Reaper, Death himself. So basically we're an organization that serves to protect and preserve peace! I guess it's not exactly a typical school. Oh well, that isn't important! For now, lets roll up our sleeves and get to work!

Your duty as Meisters is to feed our Weapons 99 Evil Souls and 1 Witch's Soul. We collect Evil Souls to keep the world at peace. We work to create a Death scythe, Weapon of the Grim Reaper, Death.

However, don't think it'll be a walk in the park. 99 Souls is a lot and don't just think they'll just hand over their soul and say "Here's a soul for your quest" Or anything like that. And the witches, you'd be lucky to take a witch down.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:18 pm
Absolutely NO GODMODDING! Seriously! None of that!
No one liners. Put some meat to your posts. I do understand if you have writers block but still.
There may be romance, but keep it PG-13
Violence is ensured but don't go overboard with it.
Don't go killing of characters unless given permission by me and the player
Pm me all profiles "Soul Eater" with the following:
"Maka" For Meister
"Tsubaki" For Weapon
"Medusa" For Witch
"Chrona" For Kishin
Have some fun okay?

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 pm
Skelly (Yea it's boring, but I'm lazy)
Meister
Name:
Partner:
Bio:
Crush:
Appearance: (Anime only)
Other:
Gaianame:

Weapon
Name:
Weapon Type: (What kind of weapon are you?)
Partner:
Bio:
Crush:
Other:
Gaianame:

Witch
Name:
Special Power
Bio:
Crush:
Other:
Gaianame:

Kishin
Name:
Abilities/Special traits:
Bio:
Crush:
Other:
Gaianame:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:50 pm
Meisters

Name: Nicholas Landheart
Partner: Alexia
Bio: The average life really wasn't mine. My dad was a meister himself, but he never succeeded in making his weapon a death scythe. Instead, he married her! I love my mom though, she's really cool. She's a katana, which is pretty neat. I have my own partner, Alexia. She's pretty different, as in her weapon type. I'll try my best to make her into a death scythe, but it doesn't mean we can't have fun together.
Crush: No one really
Appearance:
User Image
Other: I'm more of a painter than musician, unlike my partner who just loves music
Gaianame:Spartan309

Name: Renki Mei
Partner:
Bio: I grew up in an average home with an mudane life. Nothing news worthy. Never thought I'd be a meister though, but I guess I'm special. Now, I've been paired up with... A little kid? We gotta get 100 souls and make the Death Scythe. A little kid a Death Scythe? Seriously unimaginable, but what the hell? At least, this makes my life more interesting.
Crush: Nope, no one.
Appearance: User Image
Other: N/A
Gaianame: Angel in my Dreams

Name: Jenos Grimm
Partner: Mai Xiao-Li
Bio: It's funny isn't it? A guy with the last name Grimm, trying to create a weapon that Death himself would use on occasion. Yeah, Jenos though it was hilarious too. *Sarcasm* The only reason he bothered attending was for the benefits, travel the world, learn to fight, meet girls, etc. Sure it requires work Jenos is half-willing to do. Sure he can be apathetic and moody sometimes, but at least he's committed to the cause, what good is it to leave someone hanging when they expect to be made a Death Scythe? Not good, and a few appendages might get lopped off if he did decide to quit.
Crush: Don't have one, well not yet at least.
Other: Has a major apathy problem.
Gaianame: OmgIisonfiyah

Name: Marx Donovan
Partner: David Donovan
Bio: Marx is the younger brother of the Donovans. Don't let his appearance fool you, and yes he used to be a clown. His family is a strange one. Both his parents are weapons yet his is the only one who isn't. Infact he used his big Brother David as his weapon! He loves to be fun and different and even though he wears those weird clothes he has his normal moments.
Crush: Tee-hee, its a secret! =P
Appearance: (Anime only) User Image
Other: He is actually very agile, flexible and quick despite his appearance which helps in his fighting style
Gaianame: The voodoo bunny

Name: Kat
Partner: Kitty (yes, we know about the humour in our names)
Bio: I'm the older of us, but only by an hour and a half. We're in the handfull of students that can be both a meister and a weapon. I guess I'll just describe myself. I'm a bit more mature than my younger sister, but we act pretty much the same. I love to have fun, but I take things a bit more seriously than her. especially in fights. While most weapons are handheld, my weapon form is inside my sister's body. I appear as blades that she can extend and retract voluntarily.
Crush: none yet

That's me on the right.
Other: I wear my hair in a ponytail so people can tell us apart. It can get rather confusing.
Gaianame: Kityfan2

Name: Jack
Partner: Roger
Bio: Jack was born, much like his partner, on the same day, in the streets of Death City. He was the one who suggested the two apply for DWMA, and also the one who suggested that they didn't need to study before the entrance exam.
Crush: None.
Other: A joke often told is that that Roger and Jack are (due to their inseparability) a singular unit.
Gaianame: Mad Haru

Name: Tsuchi Noko
Partner: none yet
Bio: A tetcher for the Death Weapon Meister Academy he has skills useing rings for many diffrent attacks. He's a drunk and seems to be a lazy slouch but he's willing to lay his life on the line for his school and students
Crush:no one yet
Other:
Gaianame: Xistund

Name: Vincent Donovan
Weapon Type: Death Torch
Partner: no one
Bio: Vincent is the Donovan brothers' father. He was partnered with their mother when he was a student and learned many different things. He developed the Witch burning technique as well as many others. Not many think a Torch is threatening but being lit on magic fire and slowly burning away then i don't know what is
Crush: hes married
Other:
Gaianame:The Voodoo bunny  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:51 pm
Weapons

Name: Calvin Luck
Weapon Type:shikomi-zue
Partner: Renki
Bio: Don't underestimate me because of my age! I may be 8, but I'm still strong and fast! My weapon type may seem ironic, but a sword is still a sword, no matter what it looks like. When I first became a weapon, my father thought I was just a regular cane, which confused him since he was a long sword and my brother a yari. My blade kinda slipped out of its sheath and then my true potential was found. I just hope I can get along with my partner. She seems nice, but I don't know if she thinks I'm capable of pulling my own weight.
Crush: Haha! Your funny!
Appearance:
User Image
Other: I'm pretty agile and quick on my feet. I also really like music and have these big headphones to listen to them with
Gaianame: spartan309

Name: Alexia "Angel" Edge
Weapon Type: Bladed Discus
Partner: Nicholas
Bio: I was born into a family of bladed Weapons which about a quarter of my family has their abilities awakened. I discovered my powers at the age of five when i was running around in the backyard of my family's home. Let's say I was stuck to the old sakura tree there until Mother finally come out to call me for dinner. Later, I met my partner and started attending DWMA. It's just a regular life of a Weapon I have really. Normal... Normal... Normal... Blech... Maybe things will get fun once I've collected 100 souls... For now, I'll just have fun with my partner and our fellow student and jam to my tunes, m'kay? M'kay.
Crush: Music!
Other: Self-decalred myself "in a relationship with music".
Gaianame: Angel in my Dreams

Name: Seinaru Gurenēdo
Weapon Type: Boom
Partner:
Bio: Seinaru has always been a Loner for one reason or another, Even in the DWMA he's seen as a none practical weapon. Knowing that he won't get a partner smart enough to see his advantages he would have to learn everything he'd need to know to take care of himself. So threw lots of doing nothing but studying for several months Seinaru is now on the top ranks in his classes though he has a bad attitude towards others.
Crush:
Other:
Gaianame: Xistund

Name: Abel Sigma
Weapon Type: Claws
Partner: N/A
Bio: Abel has a twin older brother, who hadn’t passed to be either a weapon or a meister or to even be a student at all, so he had to take on and be the pride of his family to become a student at the DWMA and possibly the best. He could have gone by himself and use himself as a weapon, but he thinks it’s more fun to have a partner. His happy-go-lucky personality throws everyone off as he is actually an entirely different person on the inside. He sincerely is sweet and kind, but his thoughts are slightly demented and twisted, but in a playful way; most of which his jokes often lead to cannibalism.
Crush: None, though he does seem to attract plenty of ladies
Appearance:
User Image
Other: “To ‘use’ may seem like a horrible word, but it’s a word we have to use. So ‘use’ me to your heart’s content. Even if I may get hurt, remember that it is all for you. ”
Gaianame: organizationXV

Name: Mai Xiao-Li
Weapon Type: Guan Dao
Partner:
Bio: I come from a long line of weapons, so I was super excited when I finally got my weapon form! The funny thing is, my mom was a short sword and my dad was a bo staff, so we like to think a stick with a blade at the end like me is only the logical conclusion when you put the two together. I don't have a partner yet, but I can't wait to meet them! Now that I'm here at the DWMA, I fully intend to be the next Death Scythe! Booyah!
Crush: No one yet, but if I'm lucky I'll get partnered with a cute guy!
Appearance:User Image
Other:
Gaianame: Zelly-fangirl

Name: David Donovan
Weapon Type:Iron Mace
Partner: Marx Donovan
Bio: David, unlike his younger brother, seems to the most normal of the two. Quiet, handsome, pretty popular. Many people don't believe that his younger brother is his Meister, especially when they see what kind of weapon he is. A Iron Mace. He has had many other partners and it seems Marx was the only one able to actually weild him. So they teamed up. David isn't afraid to be seen with his little brother. Are you? Why So Judgemental? Keep it up or a Iron maced fist will be in your face.
Crush: Won't say, just know its a weapon
Appearance: (Anime only) User Image
Other: Calm and kind pretty often, but cold and merciless when hes serious
Gaianame: The voodoo bunny

Name: Kitty
Weapon Type: bladed ring (I have a wooden staff through my center so my sister can wield me easily)
Partner: Kat (yes, we know about the humour in our names)
Bio: I'm the younger of us.^^ I tend to be a lot more carefree. My sister's just too uptight sometimes. Anyway, I'm guessing my sister told you about her weapon form. I'm a baded ring. So, unlike Kat, I actually have to be held. I don't mind. I love my sister. We're pretty much inseperable. We've been that way since birth, and when we got our weapon forms, we knew we had to be fighting partners.
Crush: none

That's me on the left
Other: I wear my hair in two pigtails so people can tell us apart. I also tend to be a bit more....nieve
Gaianame: Kityfan2

Name: Roger
Weapon Type: Revolver
Partner: Jack
Bio: Roger was born on the streets of Death City, his only real friend a fellow guttersnipe named Jack. When Roger developed the ability to turn into a weapon, the two applied for DWMA together. Due to their abysmal test scores, the two were let in on probation.
Crush: Mai Xiao-Li
Other:
Gaianame: Mad Haru  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:16 pm
Witches/Magic Users

Name: Nicholas "Raiden" Raikov
Special Power: Lightning Power!
Bio: Nicholas was the son of an old Soviet General and a psychotic witch lady who wanted someone to love and teach magic to. After she got knocked up, there was really no need for the old man to stick around, but as a nice gesture, she let Nick have his last name. Fast forward ten years and we get to see the death of Nick's mother at the hands of a DWMA Student. No amount of therapy will ever make a transforming knife eating your mother's soul okay. And now we fast forward back to the present where Nick has finished his training and is ready to participate in the witching of stuff and whatnot. Which means he gets to take out all of his frustrations, on those hell bent on taking his soul.
Crush: Currently Looking for a Woman to bear his child.
Other: Nick wants to make babies, meaning, every girl he meets, friend or foe, is going to be asked out, hit on, and possibly drugged.
Gaianame: OmgIisonfiyah

Name: Amelia Ganderlon
Special Power: Hieroglyphic Enchantment
Bio: Amelia spent her young years running away from a cold past that she dares never speak of. Once older she learned to live life in disguise so no one would recognize her, keeping her distance from anyone. She is a wise witch that holds great power, many have sought her out; Good and Evil. Amelia used to teach rising witches different spells but stopped after her students were hunted down, now she hides forever and only ventures out when needed.
Crush: Hasn't had time to worry over such trivial matters.
Other: Regularly snacks on candy.
Gaianame: Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

Name:Talos svarting
Abilities/Special traits:elemental magic, strong swordsmanship and high strength
Bio: a demon to heart, his friends on this world, long dead to the blade of a reaper, he wanders alone doing the thing the was put on this world to do....destroy. he blindly searches for someone, whole heartedly know they most probably no longer exist, but still knowing this, he still would kill anyone attempting to stop him.
Crush:
Other: his desrire to destroy is a replacment for something else he has given up on long ago
Gaianame: derg0n

Name: Kira Nuruvu
Special Power: power over light and dark magic
Bio: Kira has the ability to both heal and destroy, she has spent most of her life moving from place to place, so as to stop anyone getting suspiious to her unnaturaly long life, she wishes for the day where she finds a place she can finaly stay without having to hide her true gifts anymore.
Crush:
Other: tries despratly not to get attached to anyone, having a friend makes it so much harder to leave.
Gaianame: uki-katzugowa  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:33 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:47 pm
- OOC: Anyone notice something funny about Renki? *giggles* Spartan, you can't answer since I told you! razz BTW, org, LOVE your character, darling. heart -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:29 pm
[ D: I dun't see it! Tell me! >o< Abel? Yes, it seems that Cain and Abel have switched places in an alternate dimension xD But Abel seems to have kept a bit of his sense. ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:36 pm
((*poke poke?* I sent in a profile a while ago, spartan, did you not get it or something? >.>;; ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:38 pm
Zelly-fangirl
((*poke poke?* I sent in a profile a while ago, spartan, did you not get it or something? >.>;; ))
(My bad! I got it but I had to leave and didn't put it up. sweatdrop It's all good though Zelly. I'll get it up right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:50 pm
((And now if only we could get more Meisters up in here. XD))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200