Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Dragon Bile Inn - Open/Still Accepting Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:43 pm
INN PAMPHLET - TURN IN TO GET A DISCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT BEER OR TEN

The Dragon Bile Inn, despite its putrid name, is a magical place of drunken stupor, one-night-stands, glorious tales of adventure, and epic bar fights. ...No wait, that means it's a trashy hovel that no self-respecting citizen would dare venture near. Since I highly doubt that this is the case for you, why not take advantage of the services they offer? From the bawdy tales of the other patrons and the eccentric story-teller to an impossible spectrum of numerous different wines and ales to even an indoor dueling arena for the more violent and insatiable of folk. For those who only care about the 'fine sights' of any given location, the tavern wenches are surely a treat for the eyes! Whether you plan on sleeping your nights away, getting drunk beyond belief, sleeping around with the local morons, or even some loser to stab in the eye, this is the best and only place to be! Whatever your needs are as an adventurer who has answered the call, avoided it, or downright beat it to a bloody pulp, you will certainly have them satisfied at the infamous eternal watering hole, the Dragon Bile Inn.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:59 pm
NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, WELCOME IN BECAUSE I COULD GIVE A RAT'S ASS WHAT YOU'RE WEARING

1. You will treat all with due respect so long as you spend time at the Inn. Especially the Story Teller, since she can and will make sure future generations know of your every blunder and embarassing secret if you don't.

2. You should know the Terms and Conditions by now, or at least the very bare basics, so I will not bother stating them. If you haven't read them, shame on you for being such a horrible Gaian and go do so right now!

3. Please be mindful of which realm you are in for the moment being. There is no such thing as television, any sort of lolcat, the various religions of our world, or Fornax magazine here. We do have magic, every mythical creature ever, and sexy tavern wenches though!

4. In order for your profile to be accepted, it must follow this criteria: the character is of a humanoid species or one that can take humanoid form, you did not rip it from any given series in existance unless it is your own and can be proven to be yours, only the columns and not the information is bolded, none of the text alignment or size coding has been tampered with, and the appearance is a picture - not a description. Mary Sues are highly discouraged, and will most likely be alienated or disregarded by the other characters. Obnoxious attention whores who ruin everything for everyone *again, Mary Sues*, which actually isn't that common of a problem really, will be promptly ignored or banned - depending on how rudely the roleplayer behaves and how much they seem to believe they are entitled to having every character's attention at all times.

5. God-modding, Power-play, ultra-dodging, and killing off or maiming another person's character without due permission are all prohibited. You will only get two warnings. If such behavior persists after the second warning, it warrants an insta-ban. This is not a huge problem for most, however, so I'm sure this will not be an issue.

6. I want the adventurers and inn-workers to have diverse personalities, races, alignments, and upbringings. I will allow multiple characters of one species so long as they are either of a different race (i.e. wood, dark, or light for the elves.) or of a different country/land/ethnicity/whatever. (Mountain, underground, or city for the dwarves.) The maximum for each is two, and that is if I'm feeling generous. Nobody likes seeing the same damn character over and over again, but with a different face. I will NOT start the roleplay if the characters are predominately 'good' or 'evil'. I will also refuse to start if nobody is anything but neutral.

7. Use the profile template provided. After filling in the appropriate information, PM Animeprincess_9400 with the title, 'What a load of crap!' if your character is a patron and 'The truths of a forked tongue' if your character is an innworker. Unlike the patrons, there will only be a limited number accepted. Reserve while you can!

8. Those who are inactive for three or more days may recieve a reminder PM asking them to post again from Animeprincess or anybody deemed responsible enough to be a co-admin of the roleplay. If I become inactive myself for too long, feel free to PM me. Those who do not reply to the reminder PM within four days get listed as 'inactive' and either have their characters written out or handed over to someone else. If worst comes to worst, I will even allow retcons - meaning that someone else could take the role and create an entirely different character, the other characters continuing on as if the deleted one never existed.

9. This will not become a festering pit of angst, depression, and soap-opera-y relations. Please keep things semi-light hearted in nature, even if your character has a terrible and angsty past.

10. For how flashbacks, overly long memories and the like work, see the summary post below.

11. Have fun, and more rules will be added later as they become necessary!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:53 pm
A List of Employees

Innkeeper
Ayame-Yuura

Bartender
Mad Haru

Story Teller
Animeprincess_9400

Arena Master
Valiant Fenris

Tavern Wench #1
Asplosionator

Tavern Wench #2
Creamsicle Bunnies

Guard/Bouncer #1
Reserved

Guard/Bouncer #2
Unclaimed

Guard/Bouncer #3
Unclaimed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:54 pm
LOYAL CUSTOMERS

The names, genders, ages, and reasons for frequenting the DRAGON BILE INN will be listed in this post. Nothing more, nothing less.

Isa
Female
Three
Got lost in the woods and wished to meet new friends.

Nyan
Female
Nine
Waiting for her family.

Hellos
Male
Three Hundred Forty Seven
Useful Magical Items

Grog and Totek
N/A
Forty Five/Forty Four
Refuge and Work

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:08 pm
INTRODUCE YOURSELF

For the biography, there must be at least four sentences. You don't have to detail every adventure they've had eveer, but please describe at least a small hint or important portion of their past and how they came to find the Dragon Bile Inn. As for the reason, for both adventurers and inn workers, it is for you to fill in why the character has decided to stick around. Their specialty is their fighting style or their "class", btw.

XoXoXoXoX

This small bit of text will be deleted once the roleplay starts, but we don't need every single employee in order to start. We simply need the bartender and the innkeeper. Anyone else can be added latter, as far as the staff is concerned. We do need at least five adventurers who frequent the Dragon Bile Inn, though, in order to start. After all, what good's a trashy hovel of an RPG inn if there aren't plenty of colorful faces keeping it lively?

INN WORKERS

[align=center][size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species/Race:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Job:[/b]
[b]Reason:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Lover(s):[/b]
[b]Specialty:[/b]
[b]Themesong(s):[/b] OPTIONAL
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/size][/align]

PATRONS

[align=center][size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species/Race:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Reason:[/b]
[b]Friends:[/b] Allies/Companions/Whatever in their travels that frequent the inn
[b]Enemies:[/b] Foes in their travels that frequent the inn
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Lover(s):[/b]
[b]Specialty:[/b]
[b]Themesong(s):[/b] OPTIONAL
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:27 pm
TALES GONE BY

This will be the post for summaries of the "Nights"/Chapters/Sections as they go by. Instead of timeskipping whenever and not keeping track, major timeskips will only be done to move it to the next "night", which is from afternoon hours to the very last hour of night as far as RP time goes. Nights will be dragged out for as long as possible without going too far. Until there are too many Nights to continue posting every summary up outside of a different thread entirely, they will go here. I will try to keep things at the bare-basic while still providing enough past knowledge to work with. Any and all help I recieve with this will be greatly appreciated. As for "flashbacks" for the adventurers' tales, they will work in one of two ways, depending entirely on how long they intend it to be and the difficulty of doing so on their own versus being in a group. "Flashbacks" of minor stories that can be handled by the character's owner within three to four posts on their own with no problem will do so by themselves. Those who have a more difficult time and a longer story to tell can have other roleplayers recruited/volunteered/whatever to play assisting roles in the mini-tale. The latter of the two manners of handling flashbacks should be reserved only for stories that will not be told all in one night.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:51 pm
THE OLD FOGEYS IN ADVENTURING

Username: Ayame-Yuura
Name: Winona
Species/Race: human witch
Alignment: neutral good
Bio: Win is an inter-dimensional witch. She used to travel dimensions trading rare, magical items in exchange for life energy or magic energy. Of course, she also traded for other magical items. But when she had a stop over at the Dragon Bile Inn, she was so entertained by the way things worked that she decided she'd dawdle around there for a decade or two until she found things boring and hit the road again. Win's bubbly and charismatic persona distracts from the fact that she had an agonizing childhood as a human, later having to flee from her original dimension after being persecuted by humans.
Job: Innkeeper
Reason: Tons of free time and a chance to market her goods
Orientation: Straight
Lover(s):
Specialty: trading magical items, mixing special potions and any kind of magic using her magic-enhancing pendant and broom
Themesong(s):
Other: Win is a little nuts and bipolar. One minute, she's smiling and acting like a kid, the next, she could be lecturing you about the possible repercussions of your actions like an old lady [Well, she is old]. Her livelihood of collecting life and magic force is the reason why she has lived through generations and even with all that time, her journey isn't finished.
Appearance:User Image

Username: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Argrydal Livianni
Species/Race: Surfacer Elf of Arbenburdy
Alignment: Neutral Good
Bio: Within the icy continent of Arbenburdy, numerous different species work together to survive the harsh, eternal winters. Among them are the nomadic "barbarian" humans, the cannibalistic frost giants, fierce white dragons, even delicate clans of elves who manage to hide their villages well within the rocks and tundra. Among such elves was Argrydal, nursed even in her infant years with mammoth milk and stories of the heroes of old. At first, she wanted to become an adventurer herself. Unfortunately, she got her wish, even if only for a relatively short time. After her first quest far outside of Arbenburdy went horribly, horribly wrong, she was quick to drop the lifestyle and search for something safer - yet still with some sort of connection to the romantic glory she'd always longed for. Eventually she started frequently lounging around the then-newly-built Dragon Bile Inn, writing songs and poems of the tales she'd hear whenever possible. When many adventurers came to the stationary songstress in search of a chance at immortal fame, the then-Innkeeper hired Argrydal as a sort of 'attraction' for heroes near and far, figuring that keeping the foreigner elf around would be great for business. As it turns out, he'd figured right.
Job: Story Teller
Reason: Argrydal has always had a powerful love for tales of legend and myth. It is her life's goal to serve as a sort of theatrical historian, in a sense. It's a tragedy to let the great or terrible deeds of many be forgotten to the sands of time in her eyes, so she's taken it upon herself to doccument as many stories and personal accounts of each willing adventurer she comes across, using this as her contribution to the worlds of legend and glory.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Lover(s):
Specialty: Argrydal is a bard by trade, you could say. If she can't distract and calm you with her songs and charm, she'll fight as dirty as possible - pulling all sorts of dishonorable tricks and stunts in order to beat you or get a chance at fleeing. Rather surprising, really, when you consider her conduct outside of combat.
Themesong(s): [x]
Other: Argrydal is a lively elf who behaves kindly and with enthusiasm towards her stories and songs. Outside of combat, she is very strict with herself in regards to her personal moral code. Argrydal tends not to force her oppinions onto others, even behaving patiently with some of the more intolerable and downright evil patrons that frequent the Dragon Bile Inn. (Except for the sexual-harrassy-people when they aim their affections towards her. There's a reason why she's been dressing androgynously for the past hundred years or so!)
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Mad Haru
Name: Trevor
Species/Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Bio: Trevor (formerly known as 'Magical' Trevor), was a powerful sorcerer. However, when he was twenty-five, he angered one of the gods enough that she took away his magical powers, despite his lack of pacts with any deity. He wandered for several years, learning how to use ranged weaponry and the like, until he found a job as a bartender.
Job: Bartender
Reason: Free drinks during lunch breaks.
Lover(s): none
Specialty: Perhaps due to his former magical prowess, Trevor rarely misses with crossbows or daggers.
Themesong(s): OPTIONAL
Other:

Username: Valiant Fenris
Name: Valiant Okami
Species/Race: Half-Demon (wolf)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Bio: A lonely soul, he was rejected multiple times in multiple times. It was his ancestry. Being half-demon wasn't popular with anyone.He finally found the refuge he was seeking in the inn. A great warrior with great senses, he became the Inn's Arena Master. Still a bit lonely, his chivalrous morals keep his hands off of the barmaids. Now that he works for the Inn, he has become cheery and helpful. He believes in justice as well and would help the bouncers from time to time with the groups. More of a knight than a knave, his friends can trust his loyalties and his knowledge.
Job: Arena Master
Reason: He is an expert fighter and the job perks are just too great to pass up.
Orientation: Hetero
Lover(s): None dammit
Specialty: Greatswords and armor. Battle spells that augment the abilities
Themesong(s): Million miles away ~ The Offspring.
Other: His greatsword, ThornyBracken, is his most prized possession.

Username: Asplosionator
Name: Havok Breathbiter
Species/Race: Reaver-fae
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Bio: Havok, or Hav to her friends (read: Sexual harassment victims) was always very intelligent. It's why she made a deal with Titania, self-declared Queen of All Faerie and certified madwoman. In return for half of her infinite lifespan, Havok gained the strength to rip the head off a dragon and drink its blood, thus becoming reaver-fae, and also certifiably badass. Best trade ever, no? After becoming a reaver, she kinda went around for a few thousand years, just swaggering about and honing herself to the peak of Scottish perfection, until one day she got bored and traveled to Earth. Once there, she began having adventures (with more Scottish swagger) until she got bored once more and retired to work in an inn for all eternity. Just 'cause.
Job: Tavern Wench
Reason: ******** it.
Orientation: GAY. GAAAAAAAAAY.
Lover(s): Every woman ever.
Specialty: She has mouths on the palms of her hands. So, yeah, guess how she fights.
...With open hands, duh.
Other: MOUTH-HANDS. WITH POINTY TEEFIES. Also, wings. She can heal minor wounds by using her mouth-hands to drink someone's blood.
Appearance: User Image

Username: Creamsicle Bunnies
Name: Asriel E. D. Fortuna
Species/Race: Witch
Age: Twenty-six ; she doesn’t like being called old but 399
Alignment: Neutral
Bio: Asriel was born in a small village. Their small town hero died trying to save all of them from a dark entity and the town was turned to ash, leaving the remaining survivors to wander as travelling gypsies. The travelling troupe wandered for years, forever finding misfortune when they thought they could settle. Many believed it was Asriel herself for she practiced in the dark arts and fortune magic and evicted her from the group. There she found herself at an Inn and with nowhere to go with little money, she decided to work at the Dragon Bile and stay for good.
Job: Tavern Wench
Reason: Asriel has nowhere else to go and let’s just say the job found her.
Orientation: Straight.
Lover(s): Seeking.
Specialty: Reading fortunes and giving advice; Asriel is often the ‘helpless’ one . She is plenty agile and incredibly flexible yet her combat ability is meek, skilled in only a dagger for self defense, and her physical abilities are practically nothing.
Themesong(s): Music Box by Regina Spektor
Other: Asriel is very forgiving yet trusting, often the motherly type. Yet with work, she knows how to use her way with words, often seen as the mature lady around.

Username: Fabled Heartbreak
Name: Call me Samantha Windpaw. Or Sammy if you'd like.
Gender: Female of course, or do you need more proof than boobs and long hair?
Species/Race: Angelic Wolf
Alignment: Neutral, couldn't care less for squabbles over wrong or right, good or evil. It is all meaningless.
Bio: I come from a family of angels that served as protectors of the human realm. Unfortunately for me my mother threw away her duties for my father, a wolf demon. I could've been great, considering my generation was to be next Arch-Angel, but it doesn't matter now. I've taken to a more simple life, though my blood calls for me to keep some kind of order... somewhere. So when I found this Inn during my travels I decided to stay and have fun as a bouncer.
Job: I'm a guard/bouncer.
Reason: I like to keep the peace. Something wrong with that?
Orientation: I tend to swing both ways.
Lover(s): Not at the moment.
Specialty: Hand to hand combat and tracking, mix in a little bit of light magic.
Themesong(s): Utada - Simple and Clean
Other: Just so you know I am bi-polar and have a wolf form. So stay on my good side okay sweeties? Oh, and the reason you can't see my wings is because I can hide them within my back.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:52 pm
SOME NEW, YET FAMILIAR FACES

Username: Ayame-Yuura
Name: Isa
Species/Race: neko
Alignment: good
Bio: Isa was a beloved house pet until one day, she made a wish to be with free will and Opposable thumbs. A fairy heard her wish though it entailed having to leave her family and being sent to a different dimension. She got her wish and woke up the next day with hands and feet though her tail, ears and cat-like behaviors remained.She was learning to walk on two feet and focused with being amazed at being able to speak when she reached Dragon Bile Inn more curious than ever and wishing to meet new friends and try everything humans did
Reason: was lost in the woods and wants to meet new friends
Friends:
Enemies:
Orientation: straight
Lover(s):
Specialty: meowing, looking cute and purring to get her way
Themesong(s):
Other: She loves milk and fish like all cats and still has the tendency to scratch at people she doesn't like though she doesn't have claws anymore

Name: Nyan
Species/Race: Changeling
Alignment: Neutral Good
Bio: She was put into a nice, loving human family. Or, at least, they were nice and loving until they saw her growing cat ears and deposited her in an inn, where she has remained since.
Reason: Waiting for her family
Friends: Isa (Nyan likes pestering her), Argrydal (same)
Enemies: Mice.
Orientation: Asexual.
Lover(s): NONE. That is gross. 3:<
Specialty: Being adorable, changing shape into more adorable things.
Themesong(s): Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan
Other: LOOK AT HER SHE'S SO CUTE. She also likes touching elf ears. Also, she communicates primarily in monosyllabic sounds. When she does say words, it's in AN ADORABLE WELSH ACCENT OMG SO CUUUUUTE

Name: Hellos
Species/Race: Human Necromancer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Bio: A fearsome magic user, he has obliterated all in his path. He was never even above torching his own family, killing his parents at a young age due to the whims of his "heart." He frequents the Inn for magics and items that could be useful. He had signed a contract with Winona to leave the Inn standing and that only minor spells would be used outside of the arena. It was beneficial.
Reason: Magical items
Friends: Grog and Totek: sentient Golems
Enemies: The Arena Master
Orientation: Hetero
Lover(s): many, just none will ever be reviled.
Specialty: Death spells, seals, and summonings.
Themesong(s):
Other:

Name: Grog and Totek
Species/Race: Golems
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Bio: Two Golems created for whatever reasons. They have met and have been traveling together for a while. Their original masters were destroyed and they go to the Inn to find temporary masters and jobs. Grog, the Metal Golem, is very strong and hefts a large blade. His armor protects him from most physical attacks. Totek, the sandman, is a great magic user, mastering all basic magics. He even absorbs the power of magic used against him. The two make a perfect team. They are not bound by any contract.
Reason: refuge and jobs
Friends: Hellos
Enemies: none
Orientation: They make loves to each other. It's weird. Golem love involves melding "souls." Totek wears the theoretical "Pants"
Lover(s): Each other
Specialty: Physical attacks / Spells
Themesong(s):
Other: They offer Hellos their services constantly

Username: Minnta Aloripma
Name: Claire Ravensdale
Species/Race: Faoladh
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Bio: Claire is a wandering mercenary who stops by the Dragon Bile Inn if she happens to be close by after a job. She doesn't have much contact with her family and doesn't seem bothered by it, but she doesn't like to talk about them. She'll occasionally help the bouncers out if there's a lot of trouble makers, but she sticks to her corner for the most part. Kids seem to be the only ones who don't need a reason to be near her.
Reason: I need one?
Friends: Currently none
Enemies: Currently none
Lover(s): None
Specialty: Fighting, thievery, stealth, tracking
Themesong(s): Fall of Fall ~ Autumnal Waterfall Remix
Other: She's a fairly quiet loner, though she doesn't mind people talking to her as long as they don't pry into her business.

Name: Kyu
Species/Race: Hatter
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Bio: Kyu was exiled from her homeland of Maddinus for being kind of a b***h. Then, hunted by assassins and lawmen after various misadventures, she settled down in an inn.
Reason: Hiding from the authorities.
Friends:
Enemies: Nyan, that horribly cute creature!
Orientation: Lesbiannn~
Lover(s): Every woman ever.
Specialty: She has a magical hat she uses for fighting.
Other: OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY GO LOOK AT NYAN'S PICTURE SHE'S SO CUTE

Username: Creamsicle Bunnies
Name: Ren “The Fox” Winterbourne
Species/Race: Fox Demon
Alignment: Neutral evil
Bio: Ren is often the sly one, a fox among wolves. He has shared his fair trade in secrets as both a gambler and a trader, wandering from town to town as to expand his trade. He is a regular to the Black Market and pretty much ‘a rat’ in the eyes of many villains who seek his abilities to complicate matters for heroes.
Reason: He has gotten himself into a deep hole, running away from debtors because of his heavy gambling. So he’s staying at the Dragon Bile Inn for awhile until his name gathers some dust.
Friends: No one tends to like him except for maybe a few of the women.
Enemies: The Arena Master and the Bartender despite his taking to alcohol; he dislikes kids and kids tend to dislike him.
Orientation: Heterosexual. Doesn’t bend the other way even though he seems a little shifty.
Lover(s): Anyone who’d give him the time of day.
Specialty: Lockpicking; he isn’t one for fists yet he is good around disappearing and reappearing. He is no stranger to a knife though.
Themesong(s): Guatemala by Emanuel and the Fear
Other: Since Ren is a fox demon, he does have fox ears and a tail. He can transform into a fox at will yet only momentarily.

Username: OmgIisonfiyah
Name: Garrus Grimmoire
Species/Race: Human
Alignment: Good
Bio: Garrus grew up in an odd family, nothing creepy happened, they were just odd. Then one day when Garrus was ten, he made something go boom. Yup, family of Alchemists, and Garrus had the talent, which he put to work as a Demolitions Expert for adventurers. All he had to do was get rid of giant boulders, walls, obstacles that could no be destroyed by a sword swing or deactivated by shooting a switch with an arrow. He made some good money and eventually opened his own Alchemy shop, which was short lived since he did not have a head for business, meaning he had numerous safety violations and did not pay his taxes. So he decided to drown his sorrows in alcohol, which led to him learning how to pour his own damn drinks since the fugging Bartender could never do it right. After that it was a slow spiral until he became the DBI's Bartender's unofficial assistant, to this day he still asks himself how the hell it happened, considering he lost his business one day, then the next thing he knows he sobers up and starts pouring drinks for suckers like him without pay, not to mention it's winter when it was summer.
Friends:
Enemies:
Reason: To stay one step above the gutter.
Lover: You wish!
Specialty: Alchemy and Drink Pouring
Themesong: Master Exploder
Other: Decent unarmed skills

Username: OmgIisonfiyah
Name: Reeve Siegfried
Species/Race: Dragoon (Half Dragon, Half Human)
Alignment: Good
Bio: It's not easy being Half Dragon, but Reeve somehow managed to pull it off, keeping a human form, breathing fire, it was only natural he'd wanna go around and adventure, save Princesses, kill evil overlords, but it just gets so boring after a while. Which is why he likes to visit the Dragon's Bile Inn, as a break from adventuring and saving the world from who knows what sort of evil, undead and ridiculous menace, kicking dudes in the bread-basket just gets old after a while you know.
Reason: Break Time from Adventure Time
Friends: None at the Moment
Enemies: That one guy! (To Edit Later)
Lover: None
Specialty: Powers of a Dragon, with the skill of a swordsman
Themesong: Just watch.
Other: Can transform into his true form, which turns his skin green and scaly and he sprouts wings and a tail.

Username: Miss Emni Rose
Name: Gabriella Cherry Willowson
Species/Race: Dryad
Bio: Gabby resides in the big willow in the forest near the inn. Lately she's been frequenting the inn to hear the tales other patrons tell of distant lands.
Reason: To have interesting conversations
Friends: A few other plant spirits, otherise she leads a rather lonely life.
Enemies: That alchemist. She doesn't like how he keeps setting fire to her branches with his potions.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Specialty: Earth and nature spell, growth charms.
Themesong(s): Bad Day- Daniel Powter
Other: ----------

Username: The Original Jitterbug
Name: Aria Loch-Dweller
Species/Race: Mermaid
Bio: Aria was born in the far north, an area at the time torn in two by war, a rather large channel separating the two factions. By the time she was experiencing the Mermaid equivalent of puberty at 208, the war was reaching a climax. Finally growing tired of it all, she left the water, and began to walk, her tail splitting off into legs. At first, she was feared, but she soon learned she had a natural affinity for magic, and learned to transform, taking on the form of a human. She became a mercenary for another 200 years, before she left that behind to go fight in wars. Finally, after her 500'th Birthday, she became a true adult, deciding to settle down for a bit somewhere quiet, at least for a brief time...
Reason: To take a few years off from her travels
Friends: Allies/Companions/Whatever in their travels that frequent the inn
Enemies: Foes in their travels that frequent the inn
Orientation: Bisexual
Specialty: Ice and Water magic, Fairly skilled with a dagger
Themesong(s): None
Other: Unless she's fighting, or underwater, or comfortable with her surroundings, she stays disguised as a Human

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:56 am
{OKAY! We are getting too many good characters, so I'm going to ask that we start balancing out with more evils and neutrals! Please and thank you. ^.^}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:07 pm
{After we get two more patrons of a NON-GOOD ALIGNMENT, we'll start. (As in, Neutral or Evil.)}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:33 pm
((I was gonna play evil but I changed my mind... And I was gonna play a guy... But I changed my mind also... Weird -.- ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:06 pm
{I was going to make an evil patron myself, or at the very least a neutral one, but I kind-of sort-of scrapped the idea. Might pick it up later and fill in one of the patron roles if they take too long to fill.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:57 pm
((*shrugs* im looking to make a lil drama here.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:17 pm
(If 'enemies' were a category on the worker profile, I'd have put 'most deities'.)  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
Argrydal Livianni of Arbenburdy

NIGHT ONE

{THIS ROLEPLAY IS NOW OPEN. emotion_awesome }

It was a simple afternoon at the Dragon Bile Inn filled with merriment and exaggerated boasts of tales gone by as the patrons fought, drank, and groped to their delight. A usual day of business for the inn, but still an entertaining and exciting day nonetheless. At least, as far as Argrydal was concerned it was. Some adventurers who were particularly proud of their deeds would approach her, paying her hansome sums of gold to write a ballad to immortalize them for centuries to come. The dainty, androgynous elf was most certainly pleased to oblidge. She felt that this was her contribution to history, her connection to the romantic tales of legends that she had longed for since her youth, while simultaneously avoiding any future screw-ups nearly as bad as her first.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces