Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
Would like to meet girls *for friendship reasons* :D! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Asiantastic Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:15 pm
Hullo there, I am one of those guys that really hasn't spent my time near girls as much as I should. I found many girls very unattractive in personality until now, and I must say it's a bit awkward talking to them. You could say I have a confidence problem because I need to learn how to talk casually to a girl. Therefore!... I would like to mingle with new people *preferably around my age of 14*. Just to give a last minute note, I tend to be a bit direct and sometimes flirtatious, so please do not perceive them as "coming on".  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:29 pm
Hi. I could be your friend smile im Koi. Im 17 though ^_____^  

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

MyouMegami

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:39 pm
Awe, I know how you feel hun. I remember back when most of my friends were guys... Now I'm a mess with them all. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:36 am
Hey, I'm Erica. I'm fourteen too and would like to talk to you[=  

HolyDamnxD

The Asiantastic Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:57 am
koi miazaki 3

Hullo there! No problems, I'm open to anyone. How are you? My real names a bit of a tongue twister, so call me Marbles, which my friends call me.

HolyDamnxD

Hey Erica! That's cool, whashup? I'm Marbles, and no, that's not my real name, it's my nickname xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:48 pm
Just stupid school stuff.
What about you?  

HolyDamnxD

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:05 pm
The Asiantastic Ninja
D

Marbles? What a cute name, call me Koi smile oh w8, I already said that XD hahaahha Im from the Philippines and I love anime and I am very girly :"> u?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:34 pm
HolyDamnxD
What about you?

This essay on Hinduism and Buddhism =_=. I've been procrastinating on it since this morning  

The Asiantastic Ninja

The Asiantastic Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:36 pm
koi miazaki 3
The Asiantastic Ninja
D

Marbles? What a cute name, call me Koi smile oh w8, I already said that XD hahaahha Im from the Philippines and I love anime and I am very girly :"> u?

I'm from Mongolia, that small unknown country xd . Anime is awesome, but I prefer manga, saves time. I love to draw.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:12 pm
The Asiantastic Ninja
HolyDamnxD
What about you?

This essay on Hinduism and Buddhism =_=. I've been procrastinating on it since this morning

Aw poor you. Procrastinating sucks, but if you get it done now you won't have to worry about it late.  

HolyDamnxD

The Asiantastic Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:56 am
HolyDamnxD
The Asiantastic Ninja
HolyDamnxD
What about you?

Aw poor you. Procrastinating sucks, but if you get it done now you won't have to worry about it late.

I finally manage to finish. Now I have to read it etc. etc. The thing is it's due friday, and I'm damn sure I'm not reading that until Thursday evening.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:05 pm
The Asiantastic Ninja
HolyDamnxD
The Asiantastic Ninja
HolyDamnxD
What about you?

I finally manage to finish. Now I have to read it etc. etc. The thing is it's due friday, and I'm damn sure I'm not reading that until Thursday evening.

Haha. If I ever have a reading assignment I read it in like homeroom or before that class.  

HolyDamnxD

The Asiantastic Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm
HolyDamnxD
The Asiantastic Ninja
HolyDamnxD
The Asiantastic Ninja
HolyDamnxD
What about you?

Haha. If I ever have a reading assignment I read it in like homeroom or before that class.

I could never do that because I spend too much time  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:59 pm
The Asiantastic Ninja
HolyDamnxD
The Asiantastic Ninja
HolyDamnxD
The Asiantastic Ninja
HolyDamnxD
What about you?

I could never do that because I spend too much time

Oh oka.  

HolyDamnxD

IOI_HelloKitty_IOI

3,200 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:36 pm
Heeey(: , Haha My Name's Kimberly , But Call Me Kim If You Like ! , I'm Really Energetic Sometimes xD , Haha I'm 12 Though v.v , Makes Me Feel Small , I Would Love To Be Your Friend !(:  
Casual Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff