Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Legend of a Shark and Spider - 1x1 - Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:14 pm
A Carnivore and Sacrifice

"Spider" - Animeprincess_9400
The estranged daughter of a cowardly king. Due to her expensive tastes and habit of poisoning her latest husbands' wine before their wedding night could begin, she had yet to produce any sort of heir for her weakening father. Tired of having an extra mouth to feed and with the troubling relations with other nobles due to her Black Widow behavior, she was sacrificed to the sharkman, even despite the high possibility of her being devoured right then and there. At first, she focused her frustrations on the insatiable glutton, attempting to poison him time and time again with the best of her poisons. His species being immune to much of the poisons she had access to, it was simply like adding an extra delicious spice to his meals, much to her frustration. To make matters worse, her femenine wiles and shapely figure are perfectly useless, since the sharkman is oblivious to any thought but food - leaving her with little chance to improve beyond a glorified slave and "chef". Is starting to plot her revenge against her father for being put in such a position.

Username: Animeprincess_9400
Role: SPIDER
Name: Maara Deis Velatta Baramoore
Appearance: Maara

"Shark" - Shabatha
Sharkmen are a strange species, beings whom strongly resembled humans aside from having a few physical traits that resembled those of a ferocious shark - having the rows of teeth within their mouths to go along with the image. Being a subspecies of merfolk, except being a kind with legs and of a mostly amphibious nature, since they can live in either land or sea. Chaotic by nature, they live to do little more than to kill and eat. It isn't uncommon for them to take a human companion when they grow bored, but such partnerships tend not to last long. Those that do produce strange and unholy unions that all should feel disturbed even thinking about. "Shark" is no exception in this case. A selfish glutton who only desires to devour villagers, pillage the lands, and to cause chaos. It's a wonder why he wanted a human sacrifice only to let her live as a slave instead of a meal. Surprisingly oblivious to "Spider's" numerous attempts at his life via poison, and simply assumes it is her trying to get on his good side with delicious spices. One has to wonder whether he kills and plunders simply for the fun of it or if he has a greater goal in mind.

Username: Shabatha
Role: Shark
Name: Rowan A. Rasputin
Appearance:Rowan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm
Just So You Know

1. "Spider" is female and "Shark" is male. If you hate het, this probably isn't the place for you. Although to be fair, one has to wonder how this is anywhere near a normal 'romance' roleplay.

2. The "romance" between "Shark" and "Spider" shouldn't be entirely...normal by any means. I don't want emotional mushy crap, nor do I want something highly abusive and tormenting to their collective half-soul. Although many of the themes in this roleplay will likely be dark, I want plenty of it to be played for laughs. At least a little bit. ...Please?

3. If you can't play a genuinely evil character, don't bother joining. Neither of the protagonists are sympathetic by any means. I will not accept an emo anti-villain who angst about his long lost love or some other garbage like that. It's okay for them to have charisma and to be funny, that I promise. I just don't want any "evil-looking sweetie with a heart of gold" bull.

4. All of the standard Gaian rules apply. You should all know the ToS by now, I hope.

5. PM your profile to Animeprincess_9400. Instead of giving any particular PM title, I'd like a sample of your writing as proof that you've read the rules. Even if it's a short, five-sentence pseudo-post right then and there in the PM. I just want to see that you can pull off the role, that's all. (Again, I refuse to allow any good-aligned "Shark" from an "evil species" bullshit.)

6. The profile isn't long. At all. You should have no problem keeping the coding in-tact when you fill everything out.

7. If you become inactive for too long, I will pester you. You have the right to do the same for me. (By "too long" I mean "three or more days". Poking someone to post every five minutes is highly annoying and rude.)

8. Have fun!

[align=center][size=9][color=POSTCOLOR][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/color][/size][/align]

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:44 pm
{Now open!}

Once more, Maara found herself doing grueling work. Scrubbing the stone clean of blood with a thin linen cloth, plucking any ingredience for her poisons that she could find, even brewing said poisons without any sort of magical aid. It was grueling, humiliating work, but at least she was still alive. Alive to brood. Alive to plot. Alive to kill the b*****d that put her in this position. Her father didn't even let her keep her least extravagant dress, instead sacrificing her with rags not befitting of even the most useless of slaves. Hatred was a feeling certainly not foreign to her at this point. If only her beautiful, shapely body would do as it should and hypnotize her master into submission, into doing anything she so desired. But no. To pour salt into the wound, he was immune to her wiles, thinking of and seeing only the food he desired! As per usual, she continued her angry, silent rants - counting down the seconds until she got her freedom, her revenge.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:31 pm
The blond shark man swam into the home. leaving a wet trail of blood behind him. The orgasms had left him as the water washed the sweet bloody wine away. He stepped onto the solid ground of his home, to see the wench cleaning again. She looked like she was brooding again, so he let her be. Leaving dripping trails of watery blood in his wake, every footstep left more droplets to be left.

((SORRY i'm with my bf really quickly and then i gotta get in bed... Better post tomorrow))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:57 pm
{Mmkay. See you tomorrow.}

Upon finally finishing only to turn around and see the trail that horrid monster left behind, a look of evident frustration found itself upon her features. It was bad enough that she had to clean for him. Having to clean up something she just scrubbed an hour ago again made her absolutely livid. She looked angry, helpless, yet still smart enough to keep her mouth shut as she scrubbed up the blood once more. She longed for the day that she could speak more openly without fear of death.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:08 am
Rowan kept walking. He knew he was making her mad, but he didn't seem to care. Soon the blood and water stopped splattering everywhere he stepped, and he sat in his chair. He smiled showing his malicious teeth. Rows upon rows of shark teeth lined his mouth. The were bloody as well, with chunks of his last meal still there, it looked like some of the persons hair still lingered in his mouth as well, attached to part of the bloody mess in his hundreds of teeth. He knew his new wench wasn't happy. That made his day. He lived to make everyone's lives more and more miserable. He also knew she was scared that he would eat her. But at the moment. When he was too tired to hunt, she fed him. With delicious spices really making the food more esteemed. If she kept it up maybe he would let her go... Or maybe he would get bored of her and eat her. Who knows. Just depended on his sick, blood filled brain.

{Sorry I pictured he would have a chair haha}

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:56 am
{It's fine. ^.^}

As was probably expected of her, Maara scrubbed away the rest of the blood on the stone floor, not doubting in the least that her captor would make even more of a mess once she finished. She began inaudibly grumbling under her breath various complaints, growing quieter and tenser as she grew closer to her monsterous master. Somehow, Maara wished she could earn his trust - his listening ear. If she could somehow gain influence over him, couldn't they both benefit from such a partnership? (At least, until she could find a fatal weakness of his.) She had many tricks and charms up her sleeves and he had the brute muscle. If he didn't treat her like such an underprivelaged slave, couldn't they work together to get far more than they ever would alone? It was a moot point brooding over what could be when she was too afraid to make such a cheeky offer. Not only that, but the bits of gore caught in his teeth were more than a little unnerving. Once she finished, she was able to at least ask, "I'm finished. Is there anything more you wish me to do?" Maara sat herself on the floor as she asked this, keeping her back straightened and her head tilted down slightly - a sign of large respect on a servant's part in her land. She did not doubt such manners would go straight over such an uncultured beast's head, but better to be safe than sorry, right?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:07 pm
Rowan sat watching her. Until she said something. He was almost awestruck at the fact she even said anything at all. He looked around, seeing as how everything was clean and orderly. What could he get her to do... What at all. He looked down at her with her back straight and her head low. She looked like she even felt inferior. He smiled awkwardly, as the lines of teeth showed slightly. He yawned. The blood lust had left him and he was becoming tired. She looked at her as she sat there. He shrugged. "Is there anything you think should be done?" He asked. His voice was dark and sinister. Kind of creepy sounding. He seemed to have asked like a demanding an answer.

{}

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:31 pm
"I could wash the clothes you're currently wearing and set out another outfit for you. Otherwise, there isn't much I can think of." Maara replied, speaking softly yet clearly. It was surprising how she could keep her composture, even as that man spoke with his eery sounding voice. It was even more shocking how she could behave so subserviently, so docile, when she was used to a life of pampering and ordering others about. Perhaps her skills at acting and decieving served her well even in the most dire of circumstances. Nevertheless, she continued on to say, "Especially since I have scrubbed the floors clean of any sign of dirt or gore. I have washed away the dirt and blood stains on your other clothes as well. Everything has been organized and cleaned to the best of my ability."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:40 am
Rowan nodded slightly. "Then do this." He said taking his shirt off and throwing it towards her. "I'll take a bath, while you wash these clothes. I guess you are worth more than a cook..." He said as he stood. He did sound eerie but it made up for it since he had more muscles than a human man could cope with. He looked like an ordinary man with no muscles. Until he wasn't wearing anything or he smiled. Otherwise he looked like a blood soaked young man. He went into the bathing room and took his pants and underwear off. His underwear was water proof, as even though he was a shark after awhile his human legs would chafe if rubbed wet too long. Another cursed thing about him, his human legs... He grunted as he stepped into the water and laid content as the water lathered him in it's own deranged love for his kind. He smiled.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:44 am
Maara couldn't help but flash a small smile as she went on to do what was instructed. She wasn't getting excited just yet, but this was definately a good sign. (Or at least, she hoped) The wore precious and worth-while she made herself appear to be, the better things off were for her and the closer she came to revenge. "Of course, master. I'll do so immediately." With that, she scurried off, going to wash the shirt as carefully as she could. She certainly hated doing chores, of that there was no doubt, but it was certainly better than being deemed 'worthless' and being promptly eaten, right?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 am
Rowan sighed as he laid in the water. Completely naked, and dozing slightly. He finally sat up, having been in the water for only three minutes, he was tired of floating. He reached over and grabbed what he used for shampoo. A bloody mixture, of his favorite kills blood and the soothing feel of a type of soap he had crushed into slime. He ran it over his hair and ran his fingers through it. He dove into the water and shook his head violently. When he rose his hair looked clean, even if he did use blood in it. It didn't leave any kind of use in it. It actual worked to make his hair and scalp kind of silky smooth, where the crushed soap cleaned it. He didn't like human shampoo. It was weird and smelled disgusting. He smiled as the shampoo rinsed from his water and he grabbed his soap, washing every part of his body. When he deemed it worthy to go out not to kill and ravage, he would go clean like a human. But that was only because the only things that ever saw him kill were Maara and his victims.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:29 am
Maara, before too long, was carefully hand-scrubbing the clothes clean. Her movements were firm, yet gentle. She never blinked once as she scrubbed the dirt and gore away, concentrating heavilly on the task at hand. One couldn't blaim her for such dedication, though, when it seemed as if her life depended on it. Still, it was odd to hear her hum a sweet melody as she did her chore. More often than not, she was dead silent. Was this some leftover cheer from before? Was she trying to pass the time as she worked with gentle song? Chances are, it was a little bit of both.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:37 am
Rowan listened as he heard his worker hum. It was kind of pretty. Once he was finished she grabbed the clean towel and walked out of the room. He went to see if she actually was doing what she said, and to see why she was humming. He watched from the doorway as she worked. The towel loosely set around his waist. Any small movement might cause it to drop. He watched for a moment as she worked before stating; "Where did you learn a song like that?" He turned so that he was leaning against the doorway. His arms crossed waiting to see what she would do since she probably hadn't heard him come in.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers