Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
17 y/o chick looking~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HekkuWrekku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Harro~
I'm Mina! I'd love to meet you. I'm 17 and I live in Maryland. I'd love a good friend or roleplay partner of either sex. Yaoi...is amazing and it's really the only relationship I roleplay. Perhaps you can convince me to do something else? c:
I'm a senior in highschool. I'm an artist. I'm a nutcase. Stupid rap annoys me. I sing. I cook and know what I'm doing. Uhhhh ask questions! My brain isn't working D:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:45 pm
hi wanna chat?  

orion senshi

HekkuWrekku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:09 pm
sailor orion
hi wanna chat?

Sure! On here or Skype or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:16 pm
on here  

orion senshi

HekkuWrekku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:49 pm
Oh okie. What's up c:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:34 pm
>< Hi Mina! I am Jenee(ja-nay) 17years old. Senior in highschool and I am a rper. Yaoi rper! It would be nice if we can become friends soon. >< Gaia been dead to me lately and need to meet more exciting people.  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

HekkuWrekku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:04 pm
J e n R e i
>< Hi Mina! I am Jenee(ja-nay) 17years old. Senior in highschool and I am a rper. Yaoi rper! It would be nice if we can become friends soon. >< Gaia been dead to me lately and need to meet more exciting people.

SHOTHANG c:
Sent you a request. Let's chat sumwhur heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:11 pm
Razloki
J e n R e i

SHOTHANG c:

Yay!! Oh! I see you're in both of my guilds. You're the first person I am actually talking to in this guild ><  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

HekkuWrekku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:45 pm
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i

SHOTHANG c:

Yay!! Oh! I see you're in both of my guilds. You're the first person I am actually talking to in this guild ><

Oooh I feel speshul! Nice to meet you~ what kind of rp do you do? Like slice of life? Fantasy? I assume you incorporate yaoi in.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:51 pm
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i

SHOTHANG c:

Oooh I feel speshul! Nice to meet you~ what kind of rp do you do? Like slice of life? Fantasy? I assume you incorporate yaoi in.

Never really did fantasy. But I am into .school.Masterxslave.kidnaps hmm..you?  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

HekkuWrekku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:14 pm
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i

SHOTHANG c:

Love fantasy. Being an artist that creates her own characters by drawing them and on the sims, I like the freedom of fantasy. Not to mention I like how I can let my imagination run wild. I do like kidnaps and master and slave. I only do and have always done limitless 1 on 1 rps. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:25 pm
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i

SHOTHANG c:

Love fantasy. Being an artist that creates her own characters by drawing them and on the sims, I like the freedom of fantasy. Not to mention I like how I can let my imagination run wild. I do like kidnaps and master and slave. I only do and have always done limitless 1 on 1 rps. c:

I do that too! I always make Sims and see how it goes and maybe base it on some rping characters I have. And I mainly do 1x1 rp now since my other friends have boyfriends for the first time and they act like they don't have friends now. -____-  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

HekkuWrekku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:41 pm
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i

I do that too! I always make Sims and see how it goes and maybe base it on some rping characters I have. And I mainly do 1x1 rp now since my other friends have boyfriends for the first time and they act like they don't have friends now. -____-

Asdfghjklfnaodbqosvwu!#@¿$£¡
Qurl. I know exactly what you mean. I mean I understand they have themselves a mate and all but don't forget the friends you had first! You know,that friend you're gonna be whining to when you break up? ;_____;
And yeah I do the same with my sims.
Also do you use a messenger?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:00 pm
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i

Qurl. I know exactly what you mean. I mean I understand they have themselves a mate and all but don't forget the friends you had first! You know,that friend you're gonna be whining to when you break up? ;_____;

Yeah!! I going to text them tomorrow. Once or If they bf break up with them don't come crying to me and trying to jump back in the rps you had abandon and expect the characters to be the same.especially if their mine. and like yahoo messenger or something like that?? nu uh.  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

HekkuWrekku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:31 pm
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i

Yeah!! I going to text them tomorrow. Once or If they bf break up with them don't come crying to me and trying to jump back in the rps you had abandon and expect the characters to be the same.especially if their mine. and like yahoo messenger or something like that?? nu uh.

No Skype no nuthin? D: bah.
So do you rp in pms or emails?  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas