Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Ask me anything? :3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HekkuWrekku

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Harro~
I'm Mina! I'd love to meet you. I'm 17 and I live in Maryland. I'd love a good friend or roleplay partner of either sex. Yaoi...is amazing and it's really the only relationship I roleplay. Perhaps you can convince me to do something else? c:
I'm a senior in highschool. I'm an artist. I'm a nutcase. Stupid rap annoys me. I sing. I cook and know what I'm doing. Uhhhh ask questions! My brain isn't working D:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:52 pm
Bump  

HekkuWrekku

MajalElric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:51 pm
Whats your definition of stupid rap? surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:54 pm
MajalElric
Whats your definition of stupid rap? surprised

Rap that is about money and bitches and cars. Rap that is supposed to be serious but obviously is trying to hard to rhyme. I like eminem because he's hilarious and when he is serious he gets really serious. Lupe fiasco is awesome especially his new album. But I do like rap that's meant to be funny.  

HekkuWrekku

MajalElric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:57 pm
Hm, i enjoy Eminem, though more recently ive been listening to some of the older stuff. Dre, 2Pac, Nate Dogg, etc. Im white though, i feel out of place sometimes emo  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:08 pm
MajalElric
Hm, i enjoy Eminem, though more recently ive been listening to some of the older stuff. Dre, 2Pac, Nate Dogg, etc. Im white though, i feel out of place sometimes emo

Nothing wrong with that. I love rock and alternative. I'm black. Come at me bro~  

HekkuWrekku

MajalElric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:09 pm
lol. Yeah, im more of a metalhead, but i listen to some rap, and a bit of house/trance. Im odd razz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:39 pm
MajalElric
lol. Yeah, im more of a metalhead, but i listen to some rap, and a bit of house/trance. Im odd razz

Psh. I don't even know how I got into my music. I had no like family influence. But I found kpop and techno, house, trance, kpop, jrock, everything really. It just makes you interesting. Society calls it odd. I call it awesome.  

HekkuWrekku

Reikon Soushike

6,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:43 pm
I prefer nerd rap: guys like Jowin, Duane and BrandO, MegaRan/Random. I only care for "stupid rap" if I'm dancing at parties; when I on the dance floor, I'm all about the beats. My music interests are more like rock, j-music, dubstep, trance, metal, screamo, and most everything else aside from country. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:46 pm
Razloki
MajalElric

Psh. I don't even know how I got into my music. I had no like family influence. But I found kpop and techno, house, trance, kpop, jrock, everything really. It just makes you interesting. Society calls it odd. I call it awesome.
Hehe. Im not really into the kpop scene, but ive never really listened to it. closest thing is the few songs ive heard from the openings in anime. <.<;  

MajalElric

HekkuWrekku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:24 pm
Reikon Soushike
I prefer nerd rap: guys like Jowin, Duane and BrandO, MegaRan/Random. I only care for "stupid rap" if I'm dancing at parties; when I on the dance floor, I'm all about the beats. My music interests are more like rock, j-music, dubstep, trance, metal, screamo, and most everything else aside from country. :3

Ah yes. I love beats and good lyrics. If you can combine the two, you've got me x3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:31 pm
Razloki
Reikon Soushike

Ah yes. I love beats and good lyrics. If you can combine the two, you've got me x3

Exactly! Sadly, there aren't that many rappers who do that these days. It's either sleazy lyrics with epic beats or great lyrics with so-so backtracks.Lil Wayne is good club music, but I'd never blare Carter IV out my windows. I'd prefer to blast stuff like Takacha, Gackt, or even My Chemical Romance from my speakers.  

Reikon Soushike

6,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

HekkuWrekku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:33 pm
MajalElric
Razloki
MajalElric

Hehe. Im not really into the kpop scene, but ive never really listened to it. closest thing is the few songs ive heard from the openings in anime. <.<;

I was the same way. It's interesting to me. Awesome music and dancing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:35 pm
Razloki
MajalElric
Razloki
MajalElric

I was the same way. It's interesting to me. Awesome music and dancing.
yeah, i dunno. /shrug. Ive seen some of it, and im not a monster fan or anything >.<
Besides, seeing asian girls more would just make more horny more often emo  

MajalElric

HekkuWrekku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:51 pm
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike

Exactly! Sadly, there aren't that many rappers who do that these days. It's either sleazy lyrics with epic beats or great lyrics with so-so backtracks.Lil Wayne is good club music, but I'd never blare Carter IV out my windows. I'd prefer to blast stuff like Takacha, Gackt, or even My Chemical Romance from my speakers.

Asdfghjkl. BlastingMCRawldatimez.
But I mean I could care less where its from. I just love it. Mom never understood XD "YUNO listen black music D8<"  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff