Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Please Delete

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:19 pm
Names Marik, very calm and collective. I love to draw, write music and I'm just overall artistic. I'm emo and 16 years old. Thats pretty much it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:20 pm
Hiya! My name's Skye. I'm sixteen and a junior in high school I'm a classically trained musician, and I write classical concerto pieces. I doodle and dabble in art, but I'm not very good. And I love reading and writing in general. biggrin  

Henry-Halgraves

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:21 pm
You jerk. And for your lies, I nail your heart to a burning stake. Good day, sir.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:01 am
MitashiUchiha16
You jerk. And for your lies, I nail your heart to a burning stake. Good day, sir.

What do you mean, my lies. This post is older than the demise of every life during the Black Plaque. It only that someone had managed to find it, I will never know that. I just updated my profile when I turned 17.  

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:11 am
elven-skye
Hiya! My name's Skye. I'm sixteen and a junior in high school I'm a classically trained musician, and I write classical concerto pieces. I doodle and dabble in art, but I'm not very good. And I love reading and writing in general. biggrin

I'm sorry to inform that this post is old, in fact is is a year old... I am no longer the description you see here, you would have to look on the new profile I created. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:13 am
MitashiUchiha16

Ms. Mitashi, Please look at the dates of the post... One from 2011, the one you found, looking for someone for you, is from this year and month... I swear to you that I never lied to you at all, I've only told you the truth thus far. Someone who is looking for love, thus that someone be myself, should not lie about thyself. Please believe me.  

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items