Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Looking for boyfriend/girlfriend (16-19)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:18 pm
Well, I've turned 17 recently and gotten my first job, but I still do the things that I've done for 5 to 6 years, which is try and find a relationship online. It's because nobody approaches me irl, everyone is too busy for me. I stay at home laying around playing video games all weekend, feeling sorry for myself because nobody wants to spend time with me like everyone else. People sit in front of me or behind me in class, never right next to me, and nobody will tell me why. I'm not really beautiful (check my profile for a cosplay pic) and I don't really care what you look like as long as your feelings for me would me genuine. I don't have the best family life, either, seeing as my dad is probably cheating on my mean mom who has called me a whore and "someone who's so book-smart but so stupid at everything else." What I DO have are some good qualities.

My qualities:
Kind
Intelligent (for the most part, I've been scatterbrained lately)
Logical
Caring
Sympathetic (but I won't baby someone)
Shy
Friendly and fun (once you get to know me)
Hard-working
Dedicated

How I feel:
Alone
Depressed
Low self-confidence
Not hopeful for the future
Most of the time I'm just "normal" but my normal is more a bad normal than anything.

I feel like I'm asking for a lot because of what I want in someone, and I know I can't get everything I want, but I at least want something for myself for once. I'm kind of complicated when it comes to my emotions, because I've been dating online for about 5 to 6 years and I've gotten my feelings hurt all of those times. They either get bored and stop talking to me, leave without telling me and never come back, lie, cheat, etc. So please don't take it personally when I get upset sometimes thinking that I'm going to be dumped, it's just a natural thought. I don't take medications, nor do I go to therapy, although I would like to when I move out of my parents' house and do things for myself. Seeing as they want to take forever and a day to teach me how to drive, I'm not sure how long that's gonna take. I dunno, I'm just letting my thoughts flow here. I'm trying to make this as simple as clear-cut as possible, not saying that people need stuff like this dumbed down for them. x.x Ehhh...

What I would like in a person:
---> Half-uke, half-seme (I don't want a totally shy person, I want someone who gets me to do exciting things, but I don't want someone who's a total buff person and man-like)
---> Someone who can comfort me when I'm upset, meaning that they have to be there for me a lot. They have to be able to deal with me and my emotions.
---> Someone who will let me vent, and be genuinely concerned with what I'm going through at this point in my life.
---> Someone who loves video games, preferrably fantasy RPGs. For example, my favorites are Final Fantasy X, X-2, XI, and XIV, Bioshock, and Dragon Age. I want to be a GM for Final Fantasy XIV in the future so this is a MUST.
---> Loves going to anime conventions with me. I've gone to my first convention recently and I LOVED it.
---> Obviously, someone who doesn't cheat, lie, leave me alone for long periods of time, but I would like someone who fills me in on their life, too.
---> Someone who's romantic. Uses non-cheesy lines.

So yeah, I'm still looking... Not sure if I'll ever find you, my true love, whoever you are, but I hope to meet you here very soon. I need you in my life as soon as possible so I don't have to feel so alone anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:33 am
ive come to help your not alone ill be friends with you  

orion senshi

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:17 pm
The search continues...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:45 pm
Well here goes nothing...alrigt im 19 and im still a senior in high school ...im pretty smart take a few ap classes i adore rpg fantasies just finished Dragon Age two for the third time...All Hail the ChampionXD.... anyway i can be shy at times buit most of the time im not ...i would enjoy anime conventions if i had the money to go -sigh- if needed i will send a pic of myself as well as more info about me and my life thus far a few highlights
-3 irl exes
-2 online... they left me
-im in rotc plan on joining the airforce then colledge than programming and graphic design
-have one half-brother and one-half sister...

i look forward to talking with you in the future  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:48 pm
Still looking...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:46 am
Hello! I'm 16 years, gonna be 17 next month. Uh, what could I say here? This is my first time at something like this, to be honest.

I know you might not be interested, but at least read it.

I'm a junior in high school, all AP classes and soon (hopefully) a student at Boston University. I am pretty serious about my education.
I like games too, but they are usually sandbox games. However, I have played Final Fantasy and do enjoy it.
My hobbies include drawing, playing my flute, singing badly, dancing like nobody's looking, writing new stories, brainstorming for new films, and doing research for a number of different subjects (I'm a very curious person). I also play ice hockey, but once again I'm not too good in it. Still fun.
I'm not very optimistic. I'm not a pessimist either. I prefer to look at things through a realistic point of view. I'm logical, analytic, and not emotional at all (I don't have moodswings). I'm also very talkitive, and love to meet new people and just talk.
What am I looking for? Nothing much. I'm pansexual, and I really don't care about looks. I cannot fall in love with someone because they're beautiful on the outside; it also must come from within as well. Does that mean we were destined to be? Maybe. Should we date? I wouldn't mind giving it a go. And if it doesn't work out? It doesn't work out.

Half-uke, half-seme? Eh, I'm not sure? I know I'm a leader, but I also don't mind following.
Comfort? I'm not sure if I'll be good at that, because my advice is usually pretty straightforward and logical. I don't like making things bigger than they are. But I'll listen and don't mind offering my texting number for you if you need me.
Let you vent? Of course. Friend or lover, everyone should be able to let the other vent.
Video games? Yes, I love video games. Just different ones.
Anime conventions? I've always wanted to go, but never could. Maybe, if we do decide to give it a shot, we could plan something out to where we can both go together. I also want to cosplay. Really badly.
Cheating, lying, leaving you alone? I won't cheat on you. I don't roll that way. The only lying I'll do is lie about how amazing the weather is here (it never is). Leaving you alone? I don't stay on Gaia for long periods of time, mainly because I have a life and WANT to fufill it. But I'll give you my number so we can talk whenever you want. I actually want someone who will text a lot and is a bit clingy. It's cute.
Romantic? I don't know. I've never actually been in an actual relationship, so I can't tell you. I guess i would use cheesy lines.

So, leave it or take it, it's up to you. I don't mind either way.  

n1hao

Idealist Philosopher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:30 pm
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
Well, I've turned 17 recently and gotten my first job, but I still do the things that I've done for 5 to 6 years, which is try and find a relationship online. It's because nobody approaches me irl, everyone is too busy for me. I stay at home laying around playing video games all weekend, feeling sorry for myself because nobody wants to spend time with me like everyone else. People sit in front of me or behind me in class, never right next to me, and nobody will tell me why. I'm not really beautiful (check my profile for a cosplay pic) and I don't really care what you look like as long as your feelings for me would me genuine. I don't have the best family life, either, seeing as my dad is probably cheating on my mean mom who has called me a whore and "someone who's so book-smart but so stupid at everything else." What I DO have are some good qualities.

My qualities:
Kind
Logical
Caring
Shy
Hard-working
Dedicated

How I feel:
Alone
Depressed
Low self-confidence
Most of the time I'm just "normal" but my normal is more a bad normal than anything.

I feel like I'm asking for a lot because of what I want in someone, and I know I can't get everything I want, but I at least want something for myself for once. I'm kind of complicated when it comes to my emotions, because I've been dating online for about 5 to 6 years and I've gotten my feelings hurt all of those times. They either get bored and stop talking to me, leave without telling me and never come back, lie, cheat, etc. So please don't take it personally when I get upset sometimes thinking that I'm going to be dumped, it's just a natural thought. I don't take medications, nor do I go to therapy, although I would like to when I move out of my parents' house and do things for myself. Seeing as they want to take forever and a day to teach me how to drive, I'm not sure how long that's gonna take. I dunno, I'm just letting my thoughts flow here. I'm trying to make this as simple as clear-cut as possible, not saying that people need stuff like this dumbed down for them. x.x Ehhh...

---> Half-uke, half-seme (I don't want a totally shy person, I want someone who gets me to do exciting things, but I don't want someone who's a total buff person and man-like)
---> Someone who can comfort me when I'm upset, meaning that they have to be there for me a lot. They have to be able to deal with me and my emotions.
---> Someone who will let me vent, and be genuinely concerned with what I'm going through at this point in my life.
---> Someone who loves video games, preferrably fantasy RPGs. For example, my favorites are Final Fantasy X, X-2, XI, and XIV, Bioshock, and Dragon Age. I want to be a GM for Final Fantasy XIV in the future so this is a MUST.
---> Loves going to anime conventions with me. I've gone to my first convention recently and I LOVED it.
---> Obviously, someone who doesn't cheat, lie, leave me alone for long periods of time, but I would like someone who fills me in on their life, too.

So yeah, I'm still looking... Not sure if I'll ever find you, my true love, whoever you are, but I hope to meet you here very soon. I need you in my life as soon as possible so I don't have to feel so alone anymore.

How cute. c;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Oh woe is me, my age betrays me yet again, I'll be your friend though if you'd like.
Also I wish you luck in your search.

EDIT: I'd also like to mention you sound amazing and deserve to find a guy or girl who can appreciate you fully.

Inactive-deleted

sharp paw09

Fashionable Noob

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:08 pm
Sil3ntxR3qui3m

My qualities:
Kind
Logical
Caring
Shy
Hard-working
Dedicated

How I feel:
Alone
Depressed
Low self-confidence

aww heart I could help you get cheered up if you like 3nodding
1. Omigod I love anime conventions too! heart
I hate when people cheat, it drives me insane, I've been cheated on before, it really hurt.
Lol, i make people laugh all the time. Im just funny like that. I have been told that I make every moment special, does that answer your need for romance? xD
I love cheering people up, especially when they are upset. I make everyone laugh, including people I pretty much don't know xD
Shy? xD I'm not shy at all. I'm a warm-down friendly person :3
Omigod! I love video games! I love this one game called Grand Fantasia.
So.. I hope this could be helpful to you :3 we can be bffs if you want or we could be like girlfriend xD  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games