Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PUBLIC] Marcello's hunt for Romance! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:16 pm
Marcello, the angeni of Fleeting Romance, gets around charming mares all over the lands, leaving a string of broken hearts behind him...and if course living like that, babies too!
Marcello is looking for flings ...but with a unique twist! If your interested in having a fling with Marcello, post your pretty here! After about 1 week, i'll be using the RNG to choose his three flings! Here's a bit of info:

~! I am unable to RP, but I can do background !~

Lonewolf_Eyes
This Soquili is uninterested in plots.

Stallion's Name: Marcello
Image of Soquili: has no cert yet User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: colored by sirenz, was dropped off via pm on Oct.10/2011
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Marcello is into romance...temporary romance he has no interest in this "lifemating" or "true love", though he's good at faking. Marcello takes pride in flattering mares and seeing them crumble under his charm. Then before they know it, he's gone missing and they are left heartbroken.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Fling only, for all three of his breedings. Anything goes ~ evil, unedited, completely unmatching colors
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Open to fling for all 3
Fling or Lifemate?: fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) background aim only. I have no internet for rp
Breeding slots left: 3/3

Plot suggestions:
Flings with an evil mare who leads him along, then leaves him in a way that he thinks he is 'out of his game'
Anything else

Start: Now!
End: Dec. 12 ish (may keep open longer depends on # of entries

Post away! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:02 pm
I'm looking for one fling for Ziya before she lifemates. She is completely fascinated by Soquili with wings and could easily be tempted into a short term relationship with one. She is also looking for someone who will ultimately make her best friend jealous as she is secretly in love with him but he doesn't seem to notice at all.

User Image

The rest of her info is in my teepee

If she got a slot I'd need her to be his first or second fling since she is waiting to lifemate.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Kettyn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:40 am
I don't mind offering Sky-Lit Fire as a possible fling. She would definitely fit the bill for evil leading Marcello astray.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 am
Yey! Thank you both for entering :3  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:34 am
Well, I guess I'll post Vera here too since you're raffling off his flings.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:52 pm
OGM, I was going to respond to your post on LR, but I wasn't sure you'd go for her. Flutter!
User Image  

slimycrow

Original Codger

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:55 pm
Oddly enough...
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:12 am
Yey! Thanks everyone so far!
@ natty whoops I meant to pm you gonk
@ TP - ehehe xD  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm
That's one handsome stallion. I'll offer Camaria for him.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:40 am
I have two lovely ladies to offer:

Lady Liliah-
User Image

Li Ronen Xolani-
User Image  

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:23 pm
'Ailana is kinda the same way, love 'em and leave 'em. So I feel they could have a mutual understanding about a one night thing ;] ..Until OHSNAP someone's preggo. I personally think it would be hilarious. (I'm not free for breedings for a loooong time though >.>)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:20 am
Weeeee~

User Image  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:59 am
This is an excellent idea!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:13 am
I have someone who would be interested in this.....

I would love Aiko to get really hurt after having a one night stand, to worry that the babies in her belly are going to die because she can't feel them... and so she goes in search of someone who can help her save the little lives within her belly =D
User Image

Another option could be..... Vanity XD

User ImageUser Image
She would enjoy the idea that she has corrupted the genes of an Angeni, that she has 'tainted' them with the pure evil mix that is her blood XD. She would however bring them up to be a little vindictive at times (and due to their Kalona blood it would be justified, they don't tend to be stable) though it is more than possible that one escapes her grasp or something... she would of course go after them, and if they didn't return to her side she would happily kill them. o.O

And my final offer..... Auva.
User Image
Part of me would love her to think she has found someone to love her... and since she basically doesn't speak and so others tends to ignore her she would be flattered and mezmorised by the attention. Now.... the thing would be that once he leaves her pregnant she would be ashamed to return home (at first at least) and would try to find a way to make things right..... when she realises the right thing is to own up to what she did she would return home and admit all to her parents and herd. The little ones would be brought up in the Miakoda herd (but I would be happy for one of them to be IC not hers so you can do what you want with them =D).  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:14 am
I'm going to offer Stormfall as a potential fling I think.

User Image  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces