Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zaluk Chainheart Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:31 pm
Username: Awesome Sensei

Name: Zaluk Chainheart

Job: Working part time at a computer repair store, Zaluk spends nearly twenty hours a week there, but because of his schooling he spends nearly the rest of his time there. Full time, he takes classes in psychology anthropology culinary and multiple technology courses for a major in technology and a minor in general psychology.

Abilities: Zaluk is (to put bluntly) Not really good at things that involve his body. He can run relatively fast, but even then he is outmatched by most athletes. He has a beautiful mind though, and a handsome face. He often analyzes situations and uses his schooling to show him how things are going. His knowledge of digital 'things' help him out for the most part. He also cooks a mean bowl of mac and cheese.

Equipment: Zaluk always has a pack of cigarettes on him, and smokes them as though they were tic tacs waiting to be eaten. He never shows that it effects him, and perhaps it doesn't. He also has a digivice, which he has messed around with, to look a bright pink color. he hangs it on his belt, along with that has a small pouch to hold multiple first aid materials and a 9mm handgun with 2 clips. He reloads them often.

Appearance: Zaluk, the monochrome pink splash. He has gray hair and pink eyes, that cover his pale body. He is often seen wearing a gray long sleeve shirt with no designs and black dress pants, with a pink belt on. He has a fascination with the color, as he wears a pink bracelet on each hand, and has pink shoe laces on his black shoes. He looks to dress not informal, but not exactly formal, the exception being those pink accessories which draw people's eyes, almost as much as his smile does.

Personality: Zaluk is an interesting man, who often smiles at the most inopportune times. Calm and collective, every single situation shoots through his mind, and using the strength of those around him, he can create an army out of a few. He can find the weakness in the hearts of those around him, with the way he speaks. Very inquisitive, he often asks questions that seem out of place, later to reveal the great importance of it.

Biography: Born of a family in the Veneto region of Italy. He grew up in Venice, and grew a great understanding of artwork and beauty. When he turned fifteen years old, his parents gave him an amazing opportunity. He was sent off to France. Spending the next three years, and finishing his highschool in Antibes, a resort town in southeastern France, he spent many days on the beach, where his fluent speech in Italian French and English helped him to pick up ladies. He spend almost every night on the beach, and every day at the kitchen, learning. Through this experience, he picked up on body reactions of those around him, and first realized his love for Anthropology. Writing an award winning paper for the effects of people's emotions with cooking, he was given a scholarship for Brown University in the United States. He was nineteen when he started school in Rhode Island. He started working a part time job at a computer repair shop at this time, making a bit of money. A very bright student, he graduated his class as a valedictorian, and is on his final year of college. This is when he first found his digivice, which was a gift from a professor, who couldn't figure out its purpose.

Home: Living in his small one bedroom apartment, he has his expenses paid for from a scholarship. About twenty miles away from school, and ten away from work, he drives a mediocre 87 Chevy Tahoe with Transmission problems. He is currently saving up for a more modern car, to match his modern life.

Alignment: "If I were to disclose that, now things just wouldn't be fun."
~Zaluk

Digimon:
Chibomon

First Encounter: Nights awake, more towards three days, Zaluk tinkered with the toy. Moving it around, opening it up and taking it apart, putting it back together, nothing was wrong with it. Nothing. As he stared into the plain metal on the toy, it appeared to have a bigger purpose. What could it be? Smashing it down on the table he began to yell. "Dammit! Why can't I figure you out?!" His voice was booming as a little voice echoed from the toy. "Boink! I was waiting for you to say something. . .!" And it began.

Looking down at the toy, He pressed his face against the small display to see what was speaking to him. It was a blob, blue and small. A program, designed for this toy. In the end it truly was just a toy. "Ugh. Really? I thought it would have some purpose!"

"Uh wai-" The toy was tossed into the garbage. Laying down on this lumpy bed, the man finally went to sleep. Dreams passed through him with the toy. He hadn't seen anything like it online, and for a child's toy, the device was very complex. He stood up, dripping in sweat, his lack of sleep was driving him mad, as he began to dig through the trash.

"Where is the trash?!" The man yelled as he looked at the empty bin. His parents sat on the couch. "Oh. We saw you studying, so we cleaned up for you. Why were you going through the trash anyway? Did you forget about your little toy?" Days had passed, of course today was the day they were to visit. As he heard his mother talk, his father was throwing the digivice up and down in the air. Quickly swiping it away, he looked at it. The creature was gone. Pressing a button on the object, it began to shake violently. "Uhh I gotta go use the restroom..." He yelled as he ran into the bathroom.

The device was not on a vibrate function, the insides didn't have that. Maybe. . .'its supernatural." Zaluk smiled, as Chibomon formed in the human world.

Extra Notes/Other: Nothing atm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:39 pm
[align=left][size=9][color=#002121]Why conceal the requiem that plays for you when I appear? [/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=9][color=#90284A] TEXT HERE DUUUHHH[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=9][color=#002121]Is it because you want to engulf yourself in the hymn that plays for me?[/color][/size][/align]

Awesome Sensei

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:41 pm
Additional Digimon:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:42 pm
Reserved  

Awesome Sensei

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:44 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:45 pm
Reserved  

Awesome Sensei

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:47 pm
'Aight. Feel free to post 'ere if ya want.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:12 am
Welcome to DTI Sensei

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:53 pm
"WELCOME TO THE TAMER ISLAND OF DIGIMON"

I am in no way copying Persona, not even in the slightest, lolz rofl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:04 pm
Lol Persona is trippy XD I love that series!  

Awesome Sensei

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:06 am
Welll I give up on bumping tonight. I have an ultimate level digimon, and I am happy. Tomorrow I will bump 'er up some more though and I will get something really cool maybe <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Hey man I don't think I've talked to you yet, I'm Lief and welcome to DTI, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I hope you enjoy your time here!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:24 am
Hello everyone  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:38 am
Awesome Sensei is awesome in his Roleplaying skills... so long are his post and detailed too... I take it you're one of the more seasoned RPers?

Nonetheless, it's good to have you. Maybe we'll meet in the RP world some day.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:43 pm
yes ^^ i am adv. Lit. Just you wait until I get into a fight.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff