Fight For Your Future [Not Open/Accepting] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaximumDaddy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:25 pm
~Plot~

It's the year 3645, approximately 15 years after World War III. With the U.S. Economy practically nonexistant, the goverment and law totally taken out, Chaos ravaged the streets. Until one person decided to stand up and become our newest leader. Establish a new government. And all was well for a while. Then the new leader took the wrong fork in the road and started on the way to become what we would call a Dictator. He sends kids as young as 10 to this school to test them. This school also has some adults too so no one is to old to go to school. At this school you will fight for your future. There are only 6 catagories, Fighters, Servents, Medics, Mechanics, Goverment officals and finally, Disposables. The Dictator calls his new empire, 'The New Holy Roman Empire' And as much as he doesn't want to alert anyone there is an underground restance group called, 'Fight For Your Futue.' So, Whos side are you on?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:42 pm
Catagories:

Fighters: These are few and far between. You would be lucky to get two in one year, They are almost as high ranking as the Dictator himself.

Servents: Do I need to explain? They serve the Dictator and everyone else. They do go undercover and spy for the restance.

Medics: The doctors of this time. They bandage and stich up the wounds of war. Lots of people are still coming back from the wreckage of WWIII so they have lots of work to do.

Mechanics: They fix the machines and such. In this time almost everything relays on machines so there are a ton of Mechanins to fix everything too.

Goverment Officals: These are the future people in charge. They are smart but very cunning and silvertounged. They will con you out of all your money in a sense. Some say its a power...But who knows?

Disposables: These are the ones who are pretty much worthless. They can be very clever and street smart but usually the end up joining Fight For Your Future.

Rules~
1. No text talk, I don't think anyone would but still.
2. No godmodding, again, I don't think anyone would.
3. I don't care if you do relationships and lovey dovey stuff but no sex. No sex.
4. Follow Gaia TOS
5. And longer then three sentances and please please, Not a whole page of what you are doing...
6.You can cuss but keep it light
7. PM me your profiles, title it, 'Future Fight'

Character Skeleton

[color=Favorite color][size=10][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] (Preferbly first and last)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] (Only applys if you are with the Dictator and still in school or in the army)
[b]What is your catagory?[/b] (Again only if you are in the Dictatorship)
[b]Side?[/b] (Restance or Dictatorship)
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Other info:[/b][/color][/size]

MaximumDaddy

MaximumDaddy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:43 pm
~Fighters~

Username: xXAuraAuroaeXx
Name: Lucy Shila
What is your catagory? I am one of the leaders of the Fighters. Also an assassin working for the restance
Side? I'm secretly working for the restance but pretend to be loyal to the Dictator.
Weapon: I hide knuckles under my gloves. I love to box a lot.
Bio: When I was 10 my father, a loyal servent of the Dictator gave me to him to go to the school. I went with him and learned I was a 'Fighter' so that made me really good. I want to be normal, have a normal life, normal friends. I just want to fit in. All friends that I did have ran away from me when they learned I was a Fighter.
Appearance: User Image
Other info: I have a crush but im not telling you who it is~!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:44 pm
~Servents~

Name: Vincent Vessualis
What is your catagory? Servent/ undercover spy
Side? Restance
Weapon: Uses a staff and quick and percise hits to wound his enemy and loves to attack fighters and their perfect little lives. Agh! Stupid!
Bio: He was engaged to the leader of the restance and her father mortally wounded him and He decided to be 'loyal' He serves Agent J in the dictatorship.
Appearance:User Image
Other info:He still loves the leader of the restance. He hates Agent J with a burning firey passion. He won't tell her brother he knows shes still alive.

MaximumDaddy

MaximumDaddy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:46 pm
~Medics~

Username: BunchaStrange
Name: Walker Franta
What is your catagory? Medic
Side? Dictatorship
Weapon: Stainless steel scalpels, amputation knife from the 1700s, and a circumcision knife.
Bio: Walker's parents died when he was of the age fourteen, which put him as the legal guardian of his little sister. It was then that he decided the best thing he could do for her is put her into the school, along with himself, to give her a good life. But, it didn't turn out the way. When she left, Walker took it pretty hard, that she'd choose strangers over her last living relative. Because of this, he is known to be a rather grumpy and reserved, somewhat secretive.
Other info: He misses his sister dearly, and has a plan of some sorts to get her to change to the Dictatorship side.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:47 pm
~Mechanics~  

MaximumDaddy

MaximumDaddy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 pm
~Government Officals~

Username: gaaras and milk
Name: Janki Ryder (Agent J)
What is your catagory? Fighter
Side? Dictatorship
Weapon: A pistol, in addition to a tazer, and what other knives I can fit on me at the moment
Bio: When Janki was enrolled into school, there was a noticable difference about her. It was discovered that, unlike her brother Jayden, that she was a sociopath, and was practically bred to be a killing machine. Her death was faked so when she became the opperator behind the secret police she would not be recognized. Her current mission is to find the resistance and eliminate them once and for all.
Other info:Janki does remember her brother, but does not care for him what-so-ever.

Name: Murphy Hummel
What is your catagory? Mechanic
Side? Dictatorship
Weapon: Claw gauntlets along with some mechanic tools.
Bio: Murphy had been dumped onto the doorstep of the school, quite literally. His parents are still unknown to him, because he remembers not a single thing before the age of ten. Since he had no family known to him, he fully devoted himself in becoming the best mechanic he could. And he did exactly that.
Other info: He sort of a smart-mouth.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:49 pm
~Disposeables~  

MaximumDaddy

MaximumDaddy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:53 pm
~Restance~
Username: Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa
Name: Amanda Fincy, but many call her "Mana"
Side? Resistance
Weapon: Her Handy Wrench, and a few other mechanic's tools.
Bio: Mana started her life out with a BANG. Literally, the only thing she remembers of her childhood is a loud explosions. All of a sudden she awoke in a building surrounded by, what she calls, street rats. Aladdin, her favorite movie. They told her of all the cruel things the current dictator does, convincing her that their side was the best. So she stayed, becoming an artisan at what she does.
Other info: Is a complete professional, and a bit of a loud mouth.

Name: Chayanna Louvere Goes by Chey
Side? Restance
Weapon: Her fancy sword on her back.
Bio: She was a kid when the Dictator took over. He tried to put her in the Fighter catagorie but she ran off and started the Restance. Ever since then she has hated the Dictator. Mainly because he was her father. She started this to get the kids to not be sorted like animals. She hates her father for his neanderthal way of thinking about people. She believes people carve their own path and they cannot just be sorted. Shes very headstrong and believes in Karma and justice.
Other info: She was engaged but her father had the guy killed. Thats another reason she wants him dead.

Username: gaaras and milk
Name: Jayden Ryder (everyone calls me Hermes)
What is your catagory? Disposable
Side? Resistance
Weapon: Just a couple daggers, but he moves as quick as a flash.
Bio: Jayden was put into the school at the age of ten, and was quickly put into the 'Disposable' catagory. He was scrawney, not very bright, his family was poor, and he was still depressed about the death of his twin sister, Janki. Angered by his assumed worthlessness, Jayden saught out the Resistance. After a few peliminary fights to see if he was worth anything, Jayden's quickness with blades and running were discovered, he was accepted and given the nickname 'Hermes'. He is now the messenger of the Fighters, giving information to those undercover, as well as helping where ever he can. He knows the areas he travels backwards and forwards, is cunning, clever, and is also known for his good sense of humor.
Other info: He has a serious crush on Mana, and is always trying to impress her.

Name: Orthella 'Ella' Franta
What is your catagory? Medic
Side? Resistance
Weapon: Rather handy with knives.
Bio: Orthella's older brother put her into the school at the age of eight, along with himself. Unlike her brother, though, she did not want to work for the Dictator when the time came for it. Once she was finished with the school, she ran to the Resistance, the side her loyalty had always been with. After she ran, she never saw her brother again.
Other info: Every time she helps someone who injured, she feels proud of herself for helping someone.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 am
(bump)  

MaximumDaddy

MaximumDaddy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:11 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:43 pm
[I'm startin to go emo here....]  

MaximumDaddy

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:01 pm
[Don't worry! ;A; Attempting to make a profile over here!.....as soon as I get through homework and other rps, but I'll definitely join for you! But where's your profile? ]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:06 pm
{All my stress and stuff made me totally space out of it. I should do that tho!]  

MaximumDaddy

MaximumDaddy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:43 am
[bump]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items