Submit

Like?
Yeah (Join?)
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Eh (Needs Work? Pm with Suggestions?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not really (Pm With Suggestions please?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:44 am
It wasn't their fault!

Damned be Loki, that mischievous shapeshifter. He cursed us all! Or so my grandfather says. It begins like this...

Seventeen Thousand years has passed since the village of Loturdandrak was founded. The founders were big worshipers of Loki. So what he said, they did.

The gods became mad at Loki's last stunt as the idiotic shapeshifter destroyed an enormous shrine given to Odin's Worshipers. Odin first of all, killed Loki and then took out the rest of it's anger at Loturdandrak. The town was unmercifully attacked from that day on by monsters and warlocks and everything the gods decided to throw at them.

Thirty years ago, we were told of a prophecy of untold valor that would save our little town, now known as Loki's hell hole. It was told that six warriors would be born to save the town. Each would have one of the six elements, As well as the six greatest character traits
Air-Wind
Courage
Water
Fearlessness
Fire
Intelligence
Earth-Rock
Purity
Earth-Plant life
Caring
Electricity
Prosperity

They have been born. But who will they be with? The gods who are still punishing us... Or the village. To save us?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:46 am
Rules:
1}You should know the TOS rules by now. If not pm me and i shall tell you!
2} Please pm me under your element to let me know who you are. "Why not be (Element and Trait)"
3}Have fun and please be literate!

People Needed:
Fire
Water
Air
Earth-Rock
Earth-Plant Life
Electricity

Caring
Diligence
Courage
Fearlessness
Intelligence
Purity

(You may do your own words instead of what i have)
[imgright]Picture[/imgright]

Name:
Race: (Human, Elf, Fallen Angel, Etc No monsters though)
Element: (If any)
Bio:
Personality:
Gaianame:

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:49 am
Elemental People that have been Accepted!!

User Image

My name is only a name, Like the rose has it's name: Rosalina Finterstal
Age can wither, but it can also make better: 17
If only we were like the plants, they don't have genders: Female
I wish i could be a plant: Human
If only i were more like plants, Then i wouldn't need this accursed talent: Caring, Earth-Plant life
My boring life, Unlike the plants that i love so much: I happen to have grown up with a hippie mother and a distant father. So neither cared that i had such a gift. Obviously i lived in this troubled town, but i was taught not to be troubled by it. The way of nature, I was told. My powers have kept my family safe and soon i can keep the rest of the town safe as well. Although she sings a little. Only her mother knew she could or even liked to sing.
My feelings and the plants feelings are mostly the same: I am kind, caring, sweet and loyal. Destroy my plants and i can have the rage and temper of a mother bear. But that almost never happens.
If only it were the flowers that i hold so dear...: Shabatha

itendedalready
User Image

Don't wear it out: Jared Rogers
It's just a number: Eighteen
Do I look like a chick to you? I'm a male, idiots.
In case you needed clarification: Human
Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you: Courage, Electricity
This ain't your business: My mom died when I was only four. My pops took care of me, but he did it his own way. Rather than playing ball like every other kid my age, I worked my a** off. Now, don't tell me that sounds like fun to you. Luckily enough, though, I was actually tough. So, I pretty much did whatever my father told me; including how to fight and handle a gun. I like to think he did it so I could save the chicks, just like in every action movie you see, where the guy always has to save the girl, yanno? I know that wasn't the reason, but a guy can dream, can't he?
I think I was.. er, fifteen or so, when I first realized that, hey, I can set electrocute stuff. Nearly burnt down my house after doing something with the stove, actually. Pops was pretty ticked, but pleased at the same time, 'cause that gave me more power and stuff. Despite our differences, and his weird fathering techniques, I guess you could say we were still close. Hell, I mean, he did love me and all. It wasn't like he was some drunk guy who liked to smack the holy hell outta me. So, yeah, I guess when he died last year, I wasn't exactly happy. It wasn't like I cried or anything, 'cause I'm macho and stuff, but it kinda was upsetting. Got shot, yanno, like.. some robber or something. I wasn't there to see it. Buried the body and went on my own way, doin' what I do best: savin' people. 'Cause I guess that's what I was given these powers for and all. Saving something from somewhere or.. dude, alright, I know what I'm doing, I just don't got the specifics on the front of my brain at the moment. Chill.
Take me as I am, or not at all: What's there to tell? I'm adorable and I'm freakin' hilarious—okay, fine, fine. Sheesh. I guess I'm what you'd call a smartass. And a jackass; I've heard that one before. I love eating, you couldn't tell unless you saw me eat, though. Rough, tough, macho man—that's me. I like saving people, though. Helpful, I guess. I'm a good guy, really.. sometimes, I just do.. not so good things to save people. I mean, impersonating people? Fraud, right? That's kinda illegal, but I'll do it if it means saving a life or several. In the grand scheme of things, I make sure the good live and the bad pay.
Dunno who this chick is: itendedalready

The Eternaly Damned
User Image

A word in the wind~ Arabella Mithos
This many Years~ Eighteen
From which Spring?~ Female
What are you?~ Nymph
Your powers are formidable ~ Air, Fearlessness
Tell Us Your Story~ I was born in the village to my mother, Deruma. She, a Nymph like myself, raised me to deal with the harsh dangers the Gods have caused our village. At a young age she told me not to fear, and so I did not. I did not cry, nor scream as other children would prone to do. Obstinant, I terried on. It was around my fifteenth birthday that I took to saving those people that I could from anything horrible that went on around my home. I ventured here and there to try and help, and it was fun! Fun, in a normally terrifying and heart-rending way for most, I would assume. For me, it seems like a game. A game with real consequenses, yes. But it's still a game.
The way she is~ True to herself and to her emotions, Arabella tends to be open and comunicative to the point of being harsh. She has no fear for the reprimands of others and will do what she likes if she likes and let others deal with it when they find out. As a friend, she is the best person to have around if you are frightened, but not if you're planning something primarily dangerous. She could care less.
Gaianame: The Eternaly Damned

Angel in my Dreams
User Image

Name: Lacey Addison
Race: Human
Element: Water
Bio: Lacey grew up in a loving home, but it was so boring. So she set off to find something exciteding to do on her 18th birthday.
Personality: Calm, smart, sarcastic, adventurous, artistic
Gaianame: Angel in my Dreams

Paradise451
User Image

Name: Pharore
Race: Half-Elf
Element: Fire, Purity
Bio: Pharore was raised by her parents in the village, and was forced away from all the other children. She wasn't allowed to go near anybody else, save her mother and father, she is also an only child. Her father would smack her around as if she was nothing more than a ragdoll. On the day that Odin struck though was the day she became an orphan, both of her parents perished in the attack, leaving Pharore without a home or anybody to take care of her. But somehow the girl lived even while homeless, it was as if any small amount of heat would give her strength.

One day a magician found her hiding in a corner, trying to get away from him. He saw how traumatized she was from all her past experiences, so he did the kindest thing he could, he wiped her memories clean, then he took care of her. One day he noticed her messing around with a match, he told her to light it, but not by striking it, but her mind. When she succeeded in doing so without a problem, he immediatly started her training as a Magician, not a Witch, her spells were to be for good, not harm. Now 4 years later her training is complete, and it is the day she becomes a fully-fledged Wizard.
Personality: Innocent, Naive, Childish, Timid and Scared
Gaianame: Paradise451

Shiningdragon21
User Image

Gaia thought of it: Stephen Jacobs
The sands in the hourglass count my time:17
All lives were born from the earth:Human
The strength of Gaia flows thru all who she cares for: Earth-Rock
The story etched into the earth:Grew up in the village to my mother Julia and my father Mark. Taught how to deal with the gods rage early on even when my powers showed forth they simply taught me more ways to avoid the gods rage. It didn't take long until I had gotten tired of running from the rage of the gods instead lashing out and happening to take down several of the monsters sent to assault there town. Unlike many of the people of the village who simply hide during the assaults Stephen instead stands against them assaulting them back and having taken down a good deal as he has grown up.
Like a rock few things ever change: I am quick to help my friends no matter the cost. Loyal to those that are close but hesitant to interact with people that I haven't gotten used to. Harm those close to me and even Gaia won't be able to hold me back from finding you.
One older then the earth itself:Shiningdragon21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:50 am
Villagers

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:24 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 am
((Bump))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:48 pm
(BUMP)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:48 am
(I need one person and i will start. Come on please?)  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:59 am
- OOC: I can't make a profile now (about to leave for Candlelight), but may I reserve Water and Intelligence? -  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:00 am
(Yes you may and that's okay, Hope you have fun)  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:21 am
((Hopefully the other people that join will make us even, three guys three girls. But if not oh well...))

OPEN

The day was beautiful, and the sky was a bright blue. Odin had decided that it was the perfect day to attack the town, once again. He sent ogres and orcs and harpies. They were on their way to the small town. He wasn't sure as to why the town has survived a bunch of what he had sent out. He only figured that it was the six from the prophecy. But none of the monsters had gotten back to report or anything. Hopefully he would get some back to report to him. But having fifty of each of the three species attacking may not survive whatever was there.

User Image
"The plants are her power,"

Rosalina Fintersal

Where am I? My backyard
What am I doing? Helping my mother plant more flowers.
Who is with me? My hippy of a mother
Who am i interacting with? Mother

The dirty blonde teenager was helping her mother in their garden planting flowers and watering and weeding. It was her favorite past time as she was closer to the beautiful plants than normal at that time. She had a hand grown rose in her hair hanging above her ear. She was humming a little when she heard something far away. She looked up and noticed a black cloud approaching the town. She also heard stampeding foot falls."Mother? Please, go inside."Rosa said to he mother quietly. The brown headed older woman looked up and then went inside. As Rosa heard the door lock and her mother and father bolting the doors and windows for the impending attack, the first couple of harpies showed their ugly faces. Normally there weren't any harpies. She guessed that the great god had decided to send more troops... As one went down to grab her hair and the second to grab at her clothing, she ducked rolled and some of the plants she had just planted grew into vines and dragged the harpies into the Earth. She could hear orcish screaming coming from behind her. There were three orcs and seven ogres in her yard. With two more harpies in the air. They would be as easy as anything so far. In the town there were about 45 of the three species.

"You will figure that out soon enough."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:27 am
((Bump))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

itendedalready

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:12 pm
[I'll come up with a post layout or something later.]

Jared sighed as the town was attacked yet again by Odin's creatures. Honestly, the guy was totally random. Just out of the blue, he'll come around a go, Uh, I'm feelin' a harpy attack after tea time today or something like that. Jared would place money on the idea that all of Odin's attacks are completely arbitrary. It was stupid. This all was stupid. These creatures needed to leave and let the townspeople live in peace, for crying out loud. Jared would willingly protect the town, but he never did like routine things--and these attacks were almost routine, he defended against them so often.

Grabbing a knife from its sheath, which was hooked to his belt, he headed forward, preparing to attack the first unwelcome creatures that he came across. Those creatures would end up being ogres. Nasty things, those were. Jared hated them. Then again, he hated all of them, so it didn't really matter.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:43 pm
Pharore

Pharore sat in her chair looking at the party in wonder, it was all for her. It was the day she became a Wizard. there were Wizards aplenty, all partying and enjoying the festivities. She got up and walked over to one of the stalls, it wasn't a Magic game at all, it was a wierd machine, it's title read; Save The Princess! it had a kid in a green tunic battling a large man with red hair and black armor for the picture on it. The game read the players motions from what one of the diagrams had, so Pharore decided to play.

She played for what seemed like 10 minutes, but with the Wizard Time-Stop going on in the building she was in, it could've been hours or days. "Alright Time for what we all came here for! The Main Event! Pharore please come up to the stage, you don't have to save the princess yet."

Paradise451

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces