Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
17 year old nerd seeking love 17+ (Updated Bio)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:06 am
Hello, I am Phoenix, I have a birthday coming up next week and I am turning 18. I am here to look for a serious relationship. It doesn't really bother me on distance just so as much as if meeting is even possible. I am looking into a long distance relationship and wanting to be able to do something in the future with whomever if it works out.

About me: I am Brandon, I am a pretty easy going guy who is a really nice person most of the time. I live in the state of Florida and I am a senior in high school, it's almost over already too. I have been in a lot of relationships before, but they didn't work out. I hope to over time to be able to fall in love with someone I meet on her and hope I am taken away by her. I plan on attending college and possibly getting into psychology or anything involving religion. I would like to have kids one day and be able to show them what growing can really be like in a stable environment. I also have a tendency to crack sexual jokes and act pervy around people.

Likes: I am a avid gamer, I often play video games when I am not online on Gaia. I enjoy hanging out with friends, getting out to places and relaxing, listening to music, and watching what's new in the news. I also like Anime, but I am not crazy about it.

Dislikes: I can't stand people that judge me over my weight. I am overweight as I really don't see need to lose any right now. I see myself actually want to lose it in the near future. I value respect, I give what you give me. I also dislike watching sports on t.v., doesn't really interest me in the slightest.

Who I am looking for: A nerdy counterpart, maybe someone who is into talking about things in the world. Someone who can meet me on some levels, doesn't have to be all. I am very flexible about interests as well, I can't be who you want me to be, I am my own person, but I can fluctuate some things.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:57 pm
yum_puddi  

FateXTime

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas