Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 am
Whelp, I'm back from my break. Somewhat, at least. I'm in the mood for three things now: roleplaying, videogames, and random fanartz for all of the above.

For roleplays, I have a few ideas I want to try out. I'm not doing the "say three; pick only one" thing I've been doing for awhile now. Instead, I want to hear which ones you'd join and which you wouldn't, if you would be kind enough to grace me with your time. (Any commentary or suggestions would also be greatly appreciated! I'll make whichever ones are popular and have retained my interest.) I've also got plenty of 1x1 ideas that I'm not going to list, if anyone would be interested in that. For whichever I do make, since I now have a tablet, I'll probably try to draw some of the main characters or notable scenes/gags/jokes/whatever if I can and if the owners of all the characters would be interested.

I hope you've all had a lovely holiday break, that you still have one, and that we all end this year on a pleasant note!

~*~

Bite Me
Setting: Victorian-esque Steampunk London
Genre: "Gothic Horror"/Romance/Drama
Info: I've been wanting to do a RP with Dracula-esque vampires, one with various spooky creatures of the night and amateur monster-hunters. The main characters would be: the latest "Count Dracula", who is an immature manchild with a surprising talent for hiding his true self. Despite his moronic, blood-thirsty monster of a manchild appearance, he's actually a blood-thirsty monster of a puppet master - manipulating most of the people he meets; "Wilted Rose", "Dracula's" most loyal servant and his only surviving "Gifted", or in other words, the only one who's lived through the "turning" process to become a full vampire. Snarky, loyal, and undoubtedly a dabbler in the dark arts; "Von Helsing", an arrogant Prince who was dethroned due to one of "Dracula's" mad gambits. Out for revenge, he became a vicious monster hunter in hopes of eventually slaying the foul creature. Not to mention many more monsters, cruel humans, and other entertaining characters in a tale of what exactly goes a bumpin' in the night.
Other: No, none of the "main three" have to have the names given. I am going to play "Wilted Rose", though, so don't ask for that role if I make this.

A Laughing Fit
Setting: Unspecified American Sub-Urban Town
Genre: Horror/Romance/Comedy
Info: A mish-mash of three beloved genres: Romance, Comedy, and Horror. (Not that these have to be the only genres incorperated into the tale!) Anyway, everything starts a year after got brutally dumped by so she can marry . Having finally given up on winning the flaky woman's affections, he goes out to drink with his best friend, , at their favorite bar. As they start to get drunk, they notice a woman, one notorious for supposedly being completely and utterly crazy. best 1000$ that couldn't handle little-miss psychopath, let alone get her in bed. (Obviously, he took the ******** bet.) Anyway, starts trying to woo , and finds that once he gets past her angry front, she can actually be rather fun to be around. As they grow closer and eventually start dating, supernatural stalker from her childhood returns, proving every single one of her "crazy rants" to be completely and utterly true. A loving dedication/mockery of all three genres stuffed into one.
Other: I'm playing Horror Protagonist. Don't bother asking. Also, if you don't like gore, dark humor, regular humor, the romance genre, or any sort of parody, this isn't your thing.

~*~

I've got plenty of 1x1's, as I've said. If you are interested in hearing about any of them, or in doing one with me at all, feel free to let me know. I've got plenty of ideas stored away. Just know that I tend to strongly favor playing a female in het romances, okay? I'm really not all that comfortable doing girlxgirl or guyxguy myself. (Don't get me wrong: I'm not against it in the least. I just don't feel comfortable doing it myself, personally.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:33 am
I like the first one a bunch. I call dibs on Dracula, btw! I've been wanting to do an idiotic vil-- Oh right... I already have Prince sweatdrop LOL

But for the second one, the comedy protagonist sounds really cool to play! xd

1x1? You can always ask me, Anime! Always looking for a 1x1 partner biggrin

And I'm sure you know I'm more comfortable playing guys in the first place wink

...No overly mushy stuff though! Remember Marriage of Knives and whatever? Yeah, I like that kind of romance a ton 3nodding  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:35 am
Idea: Post in some of the RP's you already have out already >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:39 am
Shiningdragon21
Oooh~! DITTO! XD  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:16 am
I like them, they're just not gay enough for me. :/ Sorry, Anime. You should make a fantasy RP where women don't exist. Or the other way around. If you did that I'd totally tackle you in the face.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:16 am
(You could bring back that Maidens as Men RP you did a while back.)  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:19 pm
Shiningdragon21

Ayame-Yuura
Oooh~! DITTO! XD

Sorry for neglecting some of the ones I've been in. I could give some excuses as to why that is, but there's no real point in that, now is there? Please link me to whichever roleplays you need me to post in, and tell me the page you last interacted with my character. Or if that's too much, just link me and tell me what's happening now, if you can. Thank you!

~*~

Ayama - If you want him, he's yours. XD The idiot bit is only an appearance, though. Just a ruse to make manipulating others easier n' all. As for the Comedy Protagonist, I wouldn't doubt it in the least. If I make this one, I look forward to seeing how he goes along in the story. XD

Well, I've got plenty of 1x1 ideas if you'd like. Many of them with that kind of romance in mind. (Hell, I could even remake Knives and Teeth into a 1x1 if you'd like to try that. It's a shame it died as it did.)

~*~

If anyone is interested in mushier stuff, I've got plots for that too. Nothing like shoujo-manga, though, because those suck dung-beedle lumps IMHO. (Still pretty sweet and mushy, though. At least, how I imagine it.)

~*~

Asplosionator

Sorry about that. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:50 pm
Dragon Age, Chronicals two im in with you currently that needs a post from you ^_^  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:28 am
Animeprincess_9400

Really? That be dandy! it died cause i wasn't in it Sweet narcissism. Alright, let's get this on~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:37 am
Oh Anime, you always have the best Roleplays~

I'd gladly join both Laughing Fit and Bite Me biggrin

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:02 pm
Ayame-Yuura

Sweet~ I'll PM you with the link once I've got the thread up. Shouldn't be too long from now, seeing as how for most of it I can just copypasta with light editing on the side.

The Eternaly Damned

Thank you very much~ ^.^ I try my best.

Awesome. I'm happy to hear it. :3 As I get them done, I'll post the links up in this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:34 pm
Mad Haru
(You could bring back that Maidens as Men RP you did a while back.)

I will keep suggesting this until you do it. It's gay enough for Asplosionator to get behind, and it's just slightly straight enough to not alienate everyone else.  

Mad Haru

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff