• ToC
• Introductory Post
• Who Plays Who
• Notes
• Profile Templates
• Profiles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:30 pm
User ImageIntroductionUser Image

Love is a very special, unique, and heart warming concept. Two beings who cared very much for one another can create something truly special, a feeling of unique kinship and companionship that they can only truly feel for the other. For everyone, love embodies itself in different ways. Some good...some, not so much. In this story's case, I wouldn't say so much of the former versus the latter. Would you like me to elaborate?

...For the introduction's sake, I'm going to assume you said 'yes', smart a**.

What do you get when you get two selfish sociopaths to somehow look away from themselves for more than five minutes and to actually wed someone with a similar disposition? ...Assuming it's Vladmir and Cossette von Moldovan, a destructive romance mixed with manipulation and a mental battlefield between the two. If it weren't for the Holy Order's presence, Vladmir's tainted blood, and Cossette's expensive tastes and enemies, the two would've long since done away with each other. They know they need each other, which neither likes one bit...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:33 pm
User ImageCharactersUser Image

Vladmir von Moldovan
Blood: Vampire
Description: The Baron of the setting of this story. No longer able to feast on as many maidens as openly as he wished without fear of Order interferance, he married Cossette so that he'd be able to feast as needed without being disturbed or risking his lack of humanity being revealed to the world.

Cossette von Moldovan
Blood: Human
Description: The new Baroness of the setting of this story. With dangerously expensive tastes and perhaps a little too much ambition for her own good, Cossette's actions have earned the ire - and potentially the wrath - of many. If it weren't for her connections in the Order and her recent marriage to Vladmir, she would've likely already been assassinated.

The Priest
Description: One of Cossette's many contacts in the Holy Order, a religious sect of the Church bent on killing all "impures", or sentient beings of a dangerous and non-human nature. The Priest knows that they shouldn't be giving out Order secrets to someone such as Cossette, but they are very close friends, making the Priest perhaps the only person that Cossette can trust with or without coin.

The Servant
Description: A lesser vampire Turned by Vladmir. They dutifully serve their master to the letter, whether they themselves like it or not. So long as Vladmir's control over The Servant as their Sire holds, The Servant remains a deeply loyal vassal.

The Hunter
Description: A vampire hunter out for vengeance against all creatures of the night. Hates most non humans with a passion, willing to stop at nothing to see them all obliterated. The Hunter works alongside The Priest, but has no connection to Cossette or Vladmir at the start of the story.

The Exes
Blood: Depends
Description: Old flames of either Vladmir or Cossette, wronged in one way or another most likely. Nobody ever said that Vlad and Cossette were the 'first' for either one. They vary in disposition and in behavior, but all cause even more trouble for Vladmir and Cossette in one way or another.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:37 pm
User ImageNotesUser Image

Playable Species
Everyone is either a human or vampire, with Dhampirs only happening if born later on in the RP.

Manners
No godmodding or cybering.

Acceptable Ages
No toddlers for main characters. Babies are only acceptable if they are minor side-characters and are born in RP. Mature children, teenagers, and above are acceptable though.

Profiles
For 'Blood', put Human or Vampire, depending on which species your character is. Humans can change into Vampires during the course of the story, but this process CANNOT be reversed.

Setting
The setting is a sort of Victorian Steampunk mixture of England and Transylvania. Things will develop further as we go along, but you get the point.

Fun
That's the main point, isn't it? Have fun! If things stop being fun, that's when you know something's screwed up, now isn't it?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:38 pm
User ImageProfile TemplateUser Image

[align=center][size=10][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Blood:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Themesong:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:04 pm
User ImageProfilesUser Image

Username: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Cossette von Moldovan
Bio: Cossette has always loved pretty, expensive things whether it be gold and silver coins, jewelry, fancy exported silks, or anything else that'd bleed your pockets dry. The men who fancied her were often rich, stupid, and with large egos - the perfect money-dispenser for all her shopping and luxury needs. Of course, when each did eventually find out about why exactly a girl like her would like any guy like them, it never ended very well. One particular ex payed an assassin to slay her. The assassin was an amateur, however, so he just barely missed her vitals when he made the attempt. Thankfully for Cossette, her father was a physician. Months later, while she was recovering from such a wound, the assassin was caught and slain. Cossette now knew that she had enemies. Before, she was naive, and simply thought breaking up with people or betraying them would simply make them 'go away'. That's why she let her disgruntled father marry her to a man like Vladmir. He lived in a remote enough location, had extremely potent security, and more than enough funds to keep her satisfied. A perfect match! ..Or so she thought then, at least.
Appearance:
User Image
Themesong:
Other: From the assassination attempt, Cossette has a rather painful looking scar on her stomach.

Username: Ayame-Yuura
Name: Vladimir von Moldovan
Bio: Vladimir doesn't like the fact that he can't go out into the open and just drink from whoever he wants. His Casanova days are over and the chains of marriage have finally tied him down, or has it? The marriage to Cossette was a strategic move that lets him feed and at the same time, protects him from the Holy Order. The money would normally be no problem but the flamboyance of this girl seems to threaten to suck dry his immense wealth. This would probably be the start of many more arguments and confrontations to come.
Appearance:
User Image
Themesong: house of wolves - my chemical romance
Other: Vladimir normally has a quiet, manipulative temperament but blows to his pride can cause him to become violent and aggressive.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:42 am
Cossette could feel the sun's vengeful rays biting at her pale, pampered skin. Normally, during the day she kept herself entertained by reading books or socializing, since there was not much work to be done for one such as she. Today, however, had been the day that she had to speak to that creepy priest, to get the information needed. The way that old man droned on and on while oggeling her...'features' was most irritating. Still, he was loyal enough to be trusted to remain silent, at least. No matter what, though, the raven haired woman was most pleased to be on the way back to her current home, even if walking in this unbearable heat was most unpleasant. When she stopped mentally fuming over her one ally, Cossette's thoughts soon turned to Vladmir. What was he doing? Would he still be asleep? And...is he still angry about yesterday's little fiasco?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 am

Vladimir would normally still be asleep at this time of day although a slight tinge of hunger awoken him at an inappropriate hour. He sat up, covers covering his lower body. He observed the window for a while, noticing that the black drapes of fine silk curtains shielded him from the light of the day perfectly. It amused him to no end that his wife hadn't plotted to kill him in his sleep as of yet. He wondered if he he could get a meal soon.

((OOC: Well, it's just you and me so I'm not going to bother looking for color for Vlad anymore XP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:20 am
{Okay. ^.^ I'll likely not bother with a prettier code for my posts unless I really feel the need, myself.}

Cossette pondered what the situation would be up until the very moment she returned. Her steps were graceful yet carefully placed, as if one wrong move would cost her life. Undoubtedly, Cossette was rather paranoid. She only barely trusted Vladmir, and only because she knew he needed her. Otherwise, the only person she would even remotely let her guard down around would be the Priest. Not even her own family would receive so much as a passing thought when she considered her every action. It was a wonder she didn't hole herself up in her room, shrouded in the thickest armor she could buy. Such musings aside, the cool shade of this place was most soothing. Being married to a vampire sometimes had its benefits.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:25 am

Vladimir's home, now shared with his wife, was extravagant and huge. The colors were conservative with a mix of light and dark colors as a theme. The bedroom itself was off-white with black curtains although the wallpaper had an intricate, subtle floral pattern that made it seem more elegant. Vladimir got up and began to get dressed although it was about four hours before he was scheduled to wake up. He got a white rose from the vase near a mirror and began to walk out, fixing his top hat upon his head, walking cane in hnd.

((OOC: Wait. In your last last post, you said that Cossette has... black hair? o.o BTW, so how we doing? The Dracula type of Vampire or the more realistic new ones that only get insanely hurt in the sunlight and see themselves in mirrors?D))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:45 pm
{Oops! >.< Thanks for pointing that out. In the last version, I used a similar picture that had black hair. I got them confused. XD I'll go edit right away.}

Cossette intended on roaming this place a bit more, perhaps even delving into the more secluded and private rooms while Vladmir was sleeping. If she were lucky, perhaps she would even find something she could use against him - something to give her more power in their relationship. This was an attempt she frequently made, especially during daylight hours. Cossette knew better than to just jump head-first into anything she did. She knew to check and make sure the "coast was clear" before getting her hands dirty. Surely enough, she spotted Vladmir leaving the bedroom just as she got herself up the stairs. "Awake a bit early, aren't we?" she spoke to him with a small smile.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:17 am

"Hm, yes. Something seems to be bugging me" Vladimir said, putting his fingers to his chin. Of course, this only meant he hadn't fed enough. Subtly, he would need to ask Cossette if he could have another meal but right now seemed quite inappropriate. Instead, he asked her, "So how was your trip, 'dear wife'?" He sounded rather sarcastic about it though she probably felt the same. He hadn't forgotten the fiasco that had happened recently. Hopefully, today won't end with another argument. It ticked Vlad off that he couldn't just kill her. After all, the Holy Order will press to catch him even more if he did. Moreover, he wouldn't be able to feed regularly if Cossette was dead. What a nuisance.

((OOC: I reckon new type vampire, then? Extreme pain and blindness in sunlight.))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:09 am
{Sorry I didn't answer earlier! >.< I ditz'd out. Yes, that sounds like a good idea.}

"Unpleasant, as always. Could you honestly imagine any different?" Cossette couldn't help but sound at least somewhat bitter as she spoke. Truly, dealing with the Order, especially with one infatuated with her, was very tricky on the best of days. Were it any other person, they would have no doubt been executed by the grand inquisitor by now. Cossette was indeed fortunate to have so many useful connections within the Order itself. There was no doubt in her mind that this was one of the few things keeping Vladmir from ending her once and for all.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:17 am

Vlad gently took Cossette's hand and kissed it, saying, "I would have come with you but mornings are my enemy" He began to smile, showing fangs. "Let me make it better for you" He sunk his teeth into her wrist, beginning to draw blood. Of course, it hurt. But for some reason, it felt good for humans to have their blood sucked. Well, so much for a 'subtle' approach.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:03 pm
Cossette bit her lip, tensing slightly as his fangs neared her wrist. She wouldn't flinch, no, she was long past that. It was still an unusual feeling, though, to have sharp pain greeted by such a pleasant sensation not long afterwards. She honestly doubted that she'd ever get used to it, no matter how long this union of convenience would last.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff